Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

Preview night.
I have to wonder who's kids Grangela was talking to at the beginning. If Skyla was there with her helping her pack, then it has to be the other daughter's children? 
That MM piercing that Grangela has made me think she has a growth above her lip and she needs to get it lasered off.  Skyla has a bailsbondsman in NY. Klassy with a capital K.

Jenny is amazed that everyone in NYC speaks English!?!?!  I guess she was surprised that no one in NYC speaks chicken.
Watching Jenny and Kim leave all they needed were the walkers. (and damn I am closer to their age and walk faster!)

Dont worry Yara. Bilalzebub is way too cheap to have another woman.

4 Part Tell All? Lawd help us.  See you peeps in the new year!

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I think this part of the Tell Nothing is just the participants and their 'journey' to the studio.    I think all of the grandkids from both daughters live with Angela and Skyla, I think they rented the house together a couple of seasons ago.      I'm nominating Angela for the first flounce, the first indecent exposure, and anything else that's ridiculous.       

I can't see this part of the tell nothing as a must see.     I'm expecting everyone will be dressed like they're going clubbing in cheap polyester dresses as usual.    So, Jenny who has been to NYC for the show several times, is shocked people speak English?    

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
29 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think this part of the Tell Nothing is just the participants and their 'journey' to the studio.    I think all of the grandkids from both daughters live with Angela and Skyla, I think they rented the house together a couple of seasons ago.      I'm nominating Angela for the first flounce, the first indecent exposure, and anything else that's ridiculous.       

I can't see this part of the tell nothing as a must see.     I'm expecting everyone will be dressed like they're going clubbing in cheap polyester dresses as usual.    So, Jenny who has been to NYC for the show several times, is shocked people speak English?    

Ok the reason I asked was because the kids were on video chat but Skyla came into the room to help the old hag pack.

That didn't make sense.

• Like 5

Scintillating first look. Not.

We don’t need to see Angela packing or going on about her mystery guy. Meemaw is going to look as she always does.

Jenny being amazed that New Yorkers speak English? They also speak many, many other languages.  I don’t really see her and Kimbaaaly connecting. Except to compare scammers.

Shaeeda was fully covered up on her trip down Fifth Avenue. Yara, not so much. Maybe Shaeeda puts on less conservative clothes at home, but Yara could have put on a jacket. Not for modesty - just less look at me. Sure she can afford the $15,000 ring.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

If Skyla was there with her helping her pack, then it has to be the other daughter's children? 

Maybe the dad gets them sometimes and that was when filming took place.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm nominating Angela for the first flounce, the first indecent exposure, and anything else that's ridiculous. 

She claimed to have been in a good mood at the other Tell Alls.  Not my recollection lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

I have to wonder who's kids Grangela was talking to at the beginning. If Skyla was there with her helping her pack, then it has to be the other daughter's children? 

The biracial girl, Marlee, is Skyla’s daughter and London is Scottie’s. Skyla also has another daughter and a son with her ex, who is incarcerated. Angela’s other daughter, Scottie, has two more girls but since Angela and Skyla basically raised Scottie’s daughters while she was in prison, Skyla often claims to have six children.

image.thumb.jpeg.da9dffcb5a0dd08a47d448d18ed5183e.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 8
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

but Yara could have put on a jacket. 

Remember when she always wore jackets draped over her shoulders? 

I know there are people who consider Shaeeda some kind of fashionista, but I think those plaid tops she favors are downright fugly as is the ruffled monstrosity she wears on the Tell All set. 

• Like 6

Magemaud wrote

The biracial girl, Marlee, is Skyla’s daughter and London is Scottie’s. Skyla also has another daughter and a son with her ex, who is incarcerated. Angela’s other daughter, Scottie, has two more girls but since Angela and Skyla basically raised Scottie’s daughters while she was in prison, Skyla often claims to have six children.

And Geekmom wrote-

Klassy with a capital K.

Maybe I have nothing more to add. You've covered it accurately and beautifully.

I guess the produers thought having the wiminz meet up and bond along the streets of the Big Apple would be a nice touch. It was so forced and phoney looking. I agree Shaeeda is an attractive woman but some of her outfits have been pretty bizarre in the not tasteful way.

Jenny and Kim, I'm older than both and in my humble opinion, they do show more signs of aging. ( and not too quick mentally either). But it's good they have their Nigerians and their San Diego California girl culture to unite them.  :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

but some of her outfits have been pretty bizarre in the not tasteful way.

Maybe because she can’t use hairstyles to change her look she overcompensates.  That split yellow/pink top she wore on Fifth Avenue was an eyesore.

13 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

and their San Diego California girl culture

I think Ed has destroyed whatever cool San Diego once had.  And even Cunanan didn’t do that.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 7

So I was out to dinner last night and got cold. I did the draped coat thing to keep me warm. It's easier to eat as you don't have thick, bulky sleeves getting in your way while you eat. So finally, I understand the merit of this approach. I think when you are outside, it enables you to be a bit warmer than you are without the coat, but not as bulked up and warm as you would be if you wore it the regular way - it's like a middle ground. 

Sadly my shoulders are really not square enough to hold the coat up; it kept slipping. So I don't see this as a particularly routine fashion choice for me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Jenny and Kim, I'm older than both and in my humble opinion, they do show more signs of aging. ( and not too quick mentally either). But it's good they have their Nigerians and their San Diego California girl culture to unite them.  :)

Jenny doesn't have a Nigerian, but they do have younger foreign guys * leeching off them in common. 

edited to add: * who are obsessed with having a child in any way possible to please their mothers

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

That split yellow/pink top she wore on Fifth Avenue was an eyesore.

It was the same look as the other one she wore on the supposedly "first time in New York" trip (conveniently forgetting the Tell All) when she went shopping with her best friend, just different colors. I'm wondering if those two trips might have been filmed at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I know there are people who consider Shaeeda some kind of fashionista, but I think those plaid tops she favors are downright fugly as is the ruffled monstrosity she wears on the Tell All set. 

The leather like bustier was a little too Bougie on its own. Maybe a blazer or leather jacket. But she is in to the K Kulture. Save the bustier for a restaurant or club. Shaeeda’s hot pink plaid was an eyesore. A nice blouse and trousers to look chic.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, greekmom said:

Preview night.
That MM piercing that Grangela has made me think she has a growth above her lip and she needs to get it lasered off.  Skyla has a bailsbondsman in NY. Klassy with a capital K.

Jenny is amazed that everyone in NYC speaks English!?!?!  I guess she was surprised that no one in NYC speaks chicken.
Watching Jenny and Kim leave all they needed were the walkers. (and damn I am closer to their age and walk faster!)

Dont worry Yara. Bilalzebub is way too cheap to have another woman.

4 Part Tell All? Lawd help us.  See you peeps in the new year!

With Jenny, I think her reaction was having been years away from the US but being in a city at least as big and bustling and not understanding a word that was said.  That’s her own fault, not learning the language.  I don’t think all that much of the Angry Mondolvan or whoever he is, but his English is fine.  yara’s almost passable.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Shaeeda’s hot pink plaid was an eyesore.

I remember when she was packing for the first trip and she held up the plaid top to Bilal and asked him if it looked like something you'd wear in New York and he said he thought it was perfect. I thought to myself, no Shae, you're going to a cosmopolitan city, not on a hayride. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Grangela was so gross treating her grandkids like confidantes and burdening them with her adult troubles. Also, it's Usman's fault Michael is cheating. SMH.

I'm here all day for Jenny telling PrEd he criticizes everyone but he's not perfect. Yay!

Oh, and not to forget Jenny sacrificed her car!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I'm glad that they are showing everyone catching up and chit-chatting/sharing opinions in NYC before the tell-all so we don't spend the tell all time having everyone share their opinions to everyone else and not getting to the actual dirt. Unfortunately, we will likely have to be victim to Shaun Robinson's constant fake bewilderment every time someone says something. And then, when she can't make the bewildered face, she will say, "Well, we won't resolve this tonight. Next couple." And then more bewilderment. 

I LOVED how Jovi went into Andrei-- he unleased the rath of Andrei and again, glad it happened before the tell-all actually started so we don't have to listen to Andrei at the tell all.

Andrei is 100 percent the problem. He's got way way too much testosterone. I was sort of impressed with Jovi being able to stick up for himself, especially given Andrei could take out Jovi with his pinky finger. 

Yara looked banging. And Andrei was completely right-- Yara is way too good for him, and he a total party boy. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2

I don't think she was surprised - she was just comparing it to being in India where supposedly no one understands her. Which is weird to me because IMO a LOT of Indians speak English. Her MIL doesn't. Maybe that's a blessing, lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2022 at 10:09 PM, greekmom said:

Jenny is amazed that everyone in NYC speaks English!?!?!  

I thought it was more she was appreciative of being somewhere where she can understand what people are saying. (She really has had some time, though, to learn some Indian.)

Who's that woman with Angela? Why does she always need a wing woman? I am so sick of her.

6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Andrei is 100 percent the problem. He's got way way too much testosterone. I was sort of impressed with Jovi being able to stick up for himself, especially given Andrei could take out Jovi with his pinky finger. 

If other people besides Libby's family had a problem with Andrei, that would be one thing. But as annoying as Andrei can be, I put it all squarely on Libby's family's shoulders. I'm pretty sure Charlie would have been an alcoholic/cokehead with or without Andrei in the family. Ditto for Meghan as an overage high school mean girl. And the others. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Maximadc said:

Since I'm watching this season's recordings, I was going to give my opinion on each member of this season at the end, but I need to share my thoughts about Andrew.
I recognize some characteristics of an Eastern European man in Andrei.
First, it is challenging to endure his conversations with Libby when he constantly swears in his native tongue and English. It is so disrespectful to his wife and daughter, but it looks like he has been doing it all his life.
In his conversation with friends and parents, he makes it clear that he thinks his father-in-law and his wife are narrow-minded people whom he can use to achieve his goal.
Speaking to his wife, he constantly yells at her and demonstrates that she is stupid and does not understand anything.
He cleverly turned the whole family against each other and took over half of the business.
At the moment, Andrei needs a wife to legitimize his status in the  US, but as soon as this issue is resolved, he will get rid of her and marry some young beauty from Moldova.
And he will easily take the children from Libby because he will have a good income, and she will not have anything.
Considering how smartly he took over the family business, and now he owns half with Chuck, I'm sure Andrei will soon take another half from Chuck or transfer the company to himself. By how easily he hijacked the business, I'm sure he had a criminal past in his country.

PS. And I don't care about Charlie since he is not a part of the cast.

• Like 5

Maximadc I believe you are on to something. I never thought that Andrei was that bright,but he HAS managed to get Libby’s whole family in a tizzy, he has half the family business & now he’s a TV star,to boot. I wouldn’t shed a tear if he was deported & I hope  he’ll be sent out of the country soon.  I am surprised that there hasn’t been any domestic abuse because that hair trigger temper is present constantly. 
We need to be done with Angela, Ed and Deb & Colt. They have been recycled over & over again.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2022 at 10:46 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm nominating Angela for the first flounce, the first indecent exposure, and anything else that's ridiculous.       

I was so excited to see Angela storm off immediately (well, an hour and a half in, but who's counting), but Mrs. Anon explained to me that she's still going to be on the rest of the episode.  Every single person is coming across uncharitably here except maybe Kim, which seems odd.  I don't see why Liz puts up with Ed.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Framing the ongoing drama as either being caused by Andrei or the Family Libby is a false dichotomy, IMO, as I believe they ALL suck.  Andrei is an angry, agressive asshole;  Charlie is an angry, agressive drunk;  Libby's sisters are the epitome of junior high mean girls; and neither of Libby's parents seems to have a clue how to deal with the little monsters they raised.  And as to Libby, it pisses me off every time I see her beautiful little girl witnessing Andrei talk to her mother like she's a POS, and her mother excusing and normalizing such an abusive and disrepectful dynamic.

Anyway, moving on . . .  Angela is trash.  Absolute trash.  And I'm pretty sure she keeps mixing up her 90DF segments wtih the audition tape she's working on for the Jerry Springer show.

And speaking of, Big Ed is not far behind, IMO.  Owned by his insecurities, he predictably - and pathetically -  tries to chip away at LIz's self-esteem with his verbal abuse, seeks attention from women like an addict looking for his next fix to try and prop up his fragile ego, and seems incapable of original thought, giving others out-sized influence over his life.  Just seeing him on my screen makes me feel gross, so it's a bit of a mystery to me as to why LIz - who experiences Ed in living color, bless her heart - is so desperate to stay with him.  Although, Liz clearly has more issues than Sports Illustrated herself, as evidenced by her long history of unstable relationships, unstable living situations, working mediocre jobs, and perhaps most telling of all, by the fact she's only allowed to occasionally see her young child.

Last, but not least, Bilal and Shaeeda are so awkward together they make ME feel uncomfortable.  I've never understood their relationship and am surprised it's lasted as long as it has.  And I actually hate this for her, but absent major medical intervention - which seems highly unlikely given her current circumstances  - I'm afraid Shaeeda's window of opportunity for a baby has passed at this point.  So, IMO, time to cut your losses,  leave your daddy husband in KC, and get back to living your best life in the beautiful Caribbean surrounded by people who actually like you.

And yes, I know, I know . . . if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, but in my defense, that's easier said than done with this season's cast!

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6

Almost 12 hours later and I'm still trying to recover from Angela twerking in her hotel room while Steven Tyler her latest "friend" filmed her.  Girlfriend was really feeling herself wasn't she.  Stomping around NYC like she was John Fucking Travolta. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Almost 12 hours later and I'm still trying to recover from Angela twerking in her hotel room while Steven Tyler her latest "friend" filmed her.  Girlfriend was really feeling herself wasn't she.  Stomping around NYC like she was John Fucking Travolta. 

Also, drunk.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Unfortunately, Chicken as a Second Language courses are mostly available in rural areas.

Did she say something about the food in the States making her ill? She probably went back to  eating the heavily processed convenience meals that were her go-to before her passage to India.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
59 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

And the other is marking up cheap Chinese make up & selling it as her own.

Ali Express. Just like Miona. Buying cheap makeup brushes from China and putting her brand on them. Probably her ponytails too.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 3
18 hours ago, renatae said:

I don't think she was surprised - she was just comparing it to being in India where supposedly no one understands her.

Agree. I recall a few vacations I had in Europe visiting relatives where almost no one spoke English. It was hard to connect to anyone verbally and after just a month for me (vs. years for Jenny), I was dying to be able to converse with someone fluent in my native language. I think it felt surreal to Jenny being back in the US where almost everyone spoke English and at last, she could talk with anyone she wished to.

I hate it when Billy says that Shy is influenced by everyone she talks to (have I heard that more than once?) and then comes at him with her new "influenced" opinions. I think she has her own thoughts, but has no one to bounce those thoughts off of. When she is finally able to talk with others about her concerns, they also share her point of view (like the finances) - and Shy feels more strengthened to bring it up with Billy. She definitely has always had her own opinion, she's not a dummy. Too bad Billy won't and can't see the truth. It's easier for him to tell himself that she's weak and has no opinion because then he'd have to treat her like an equal. Fool. (BTW, she's got way more going for herself than Billy; she surpasses him in the equal department).

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Nailed it!

• Like 4

And why did Sharp give Angela star treatment, having her make a grand entrance into the studio while everyone was already seated? Angela, make no mistake. You are NOT a star. You are a sideshow and people don't like you.

Then she makes her grand exit, after swearing up a storm and attacking just about anyone and everyone. Why can't this clown see herself as she really is? Trying to pick up this young guy - like this granny is hot stuff. The average guy would have been appalled if some old looking hag approached them - but still, with camera's filming, this guy they showed last night was so shallow he tried to act like she was a hottie for TV time. Ha! Not even.

Interesting how she has a new "girlfriend" suddenly. Where's Renee? I find it improbable Angela has a real friend. These ladies have to be hired actresses. No one wants a foul mouthed, egotistical, screaming out-of-control and self-centered "friend."

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

It’s the Grangela show.  Ugh. Her abusive tirades and ugly faces are my ex to the tee and I have to leave the room when she starts up.  What a horrible human being. 

Andrei is definitely part of the problem and doesn’t think he is. Her family is equally awful though….for the show anyway.  Who knows what’s true. Andrei sure loves to blame.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ali Express. Just like Miona. Buying cheap makeup brushes from China and putting her brand on them. Probably her ponytails too.

You can buy it all here! https://yarazaya.com/

The makeup link doesn't work and apparently her "Boujee by Yara" line received tons of negative reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/boujeebyyara.com

Did everyone catch her comment about being afraid Angela might do something to her "new boobs"? I guess she finally got her wish for "breast aug" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Thanks for the links.

How could people possibly think that Yara's makeup is vegan and made in the US? Does she have any official small production line with workers, suppliers, licenses, and everything else required for a real business?
I watch Shark Tank and at least know how difficult it is to start up. 
And I can tell that Yara only wears clothes and makeup from her online store if she needs to use it as an advertisement.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

The makeup link doesn't work and apparently her "Boujee by Yara" line received tons of negative reviews: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/boujeebyyara.com

Did everyone catch her comment about being afraid Angela might do something to her "new boobs"? I guess she finally got her wish for "breast aug" 

https://dailysoapdish.com/2021/11/90-day-fiance-yara-zaya-blasted-after-getting-busted-for-fake-boujee-line-slapping-her-name-on-cheap-chinese-makeup-claiming-its-high-quality/

• Like 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Boujee  by the Bayou would have been much more alliterative..

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Maximadc said:

How could people possibly think that Yara's makeup is vegan and made in the US? Does she have any official small production line with workers, suppliers, licenses, and everything else required for a real business?

Well, Yara, you have just proved you are not a "strong, independent" woman. You are making your own money, true, but in a very underhanded thievery sort of way. I betcha Jovi is not proud of your underachieving business venture.

Try doing something legit.

• Like 4

ohemgee …. Does anyone care about Angela and Michael? I don’t give a flying f*ck about that harpie. It isn’t entertaining. It is tiresome and boring and not fair to every other couple. I don’t think the viewers want this shit?

That’s all I got. Thankful for fast-forwarding. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Breedom said:

And why did Sharp give Angela star treatment, having her make a grand entrance into the studio while everyone was already seated? Angela, make no mistake. You are NOT a star. You are a sideshow and people don't like you.

She made the exact same late entrance and flounce off exit at the last Tell All! At least she didn’t flash her tits at anyone this time. So far. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I love me some YARA!!!!!!!!!! Big Liz!!!! I like Big Liz!!!!!! I think big Liz Is gorgeous and beautiful. She’s got tremendous legs. 

big ED is a certified idiot. How can he not like Liz and not want her. What a dumb ass. She’s a partner owner of the restaurant. And this dumb ass is kicking her out his house. 

I think he’s just a clout chaser that wants to be on TV. Send him in the boat with Angela. 

Angela don’t be getting in my girl Yaras face. You look like a big bully. Her fight with Usman was priceless. I was cracking up. Wait a big fat loud white woman Usman doesn’t want what is going on???

Michael I just laugh when I hear his voice. He’s such a bullshiter. Angela my wife. Baby. And then he on the phone. I’m gonna be sending more money your way. Mmmm give me kiss mmmmm mmmmm that shit was so funny I was laughing the funniest part of the season. 

always good to see my big favorite on the show Skyla she’s beautiful. I’m surprised Angela didn’t bring her fine ass to New York. 

Angela came out hollering at everybody she shot out like a cannon. 

she’s easily villain of the show. 

the new format is awesome. Seeing them all hang out. It’s like 90 day fiancé meets the hills. 

Jovey is like Ice Cube in Friday. Jovi went straight at the bulley Andrei and knocked his ass out. Andrei looked stupid. 

damn I enjoyed this episode. Give me more. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1