Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Roses Are Red, Dina Is Blue

• Start Topic

Could Melissa's puppy be a Skip breed?

Maybe I misheard, but it sounded like Joe Gui told Teresa about the brand and the brawn, rather than the brain. He then said something like she looked like she could make the brand? I was having trouble hearing.

Perhaps Amber feels a need to grow her hair as much as possible since she lost it with the cancer. I think they showed a picture of her with no hair on a past episode. I feel badly judging her hair because of this. Plus, it seems thick, which I think is best if a person is going to grow it super long. Oh, and short little Jim does need Amber's hair, so he can yell, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, letdown your hair!" from the ground.

• Love 2

Could Melissa's puppy be a Skip breed?

Maybe I misheard, but it sounded like Joe Gui told Teresa about the brand and the brawn, rather than the brain. He then said something like she looked like she could make the brand? I was having trouble hearing.

Perhaps Amber feels a need to grow her hair as much as possible since she lost it with the cancer. I think they showed a picture of her with no hair on a past episode. I feel badly judging her hair because of this. Plus, it seems thick, which I think is best if a person is going to grow it super long. Oh, and short little Jim does need Amber's hair, so he can yell, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, letdown your hair!" from the ground.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!  I didn't even see that one coming and I'm laughing my ass off here.

As far as the dog, I immediately thought it looked like a Schipperke because my uncle had one years ago and he looked just like that one as a puppy. They're pretty energetic dogs, as far as I know. Smart too.

• Love 1

These housewives burn me the fuck up with their store-bought puppies.

Maybe it's a mixed breed they got from a local shelter. The puppy is so little and fluffy it may be difficult to tell if it's a breed or a mix. I hope they have him neutered. Joe seems like the ignorant type who won't neuter because it'll take away the dog's "manhood" .

• Love 1

Why?

I'm a proud rescue mom but I see absolutely nothing wrong with getting a puppy from a breeder. It's only the business of the person/family who gets the dog.

I'm rescue only now but my first dogs came from a breeder. I've had nothing but great results from my rescue dogs but you have to be very careful when you have small kids.

A lot of the time, the history of the dog isn't known. I wouldn't have rescued when my kids were small. I want to know the dog's history and know if its bitten kids in the past or whatever.

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting a puppy from a breeder. Those puppies need homes too.

I hope the puppy helped Melissa through the death of her Aunt. 4 weeks after my mom died, my brother told me about a Border Collie (my favorite breed) breeder who's a friend off his that had a 3 week old puppy who had been rejected from his litter. He knew my mom's death was really hard on me and that I had been thinking about getting a BC.

I got the puppy and bottle fed him until he was weaned. He got me through my mom's death, my dads death 5 months later and every other bad thing in my life.

I had him for 13 years until he passed away last year. So I totally understand why they got their dog. They just make the bad times seem not so bad.

I'm with you on the breeder but, did they buy him from a pet store, or a breeder? Breeders that sell puppies to pet stores and don't know who they are selling them to are suspect IMO. Good breeders want to know who their puppies are going to.

• Love 4

At any rate, these shows ARE gossip. The secondary purpose is seeing rich people do extravagant things, but really, they veer from this a ton. Lots of people that are on and have been on here aren't that rich. Point being, Teresa et al. can't totally escape listening to and spreading gossip. Sure, they can try a little here and there, but if everyone refused to gossip, this show wouldn't even be around. It would be MTV's Cribs or an HGTV show.

It's ALL fake gossip, scripted BS. Show dying? "Lets say the twin's (cant even remember their names, that's how disinterested in this cast I am) husband slept with the MIL. Yawn. 

Amber is UGLY as fuck.

Add to list Melissa, Joe, actually everyone on this season.

The ONLY reason this shit show is still on is because they are just awaiting Joe's trip to the big house....and maybe a spin off like "Growing Up Guidice" or "Madness with Milania".

While I'm at it, Isn't Married with Manzos or Manzoed With children or whatever the fuck the name is coming out soon? How good could that possibly be? Snooze.Off to look for that forum.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 4
Breeders that sell puppies to pet stores and don't know who they are selling them to are suspect IMO. Good breeders want to know who their puppies are going to.

ITA. I don't think we know where Joe Go got the dog, but I have to say....given his general self (as well as his sister's)I can see him thinking he 'scored an awesome deal' for a 'purebred'. Too many people don't know what to look for and there are too many corrupt/backyard breeders out there. I am not the OP, but I think the "damn Housewives and their puppy store bought dogs" ire comes from another Ho'wife on another franchise, that waxed poetic about shelter animals, only to get a purebred dog "because of allergies".....even her douchy husband called her out on that one. I think it's a crappy "status" thing just like 5000 sq ft homes and marble. Although, again, I have no idea where Gorga got his pup or what type of dog it is. He's sure cute though. 

• Love 3
Victoria Gotti looks like a corpse.

I am fascinated that she chooses to look older than her chronological age.  The long, blonde hair ages her twenty years.

Man, those were some ratty looking extenions.

Rino and Santa?--icky beyond words.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 4

They were both equally great. There is a third one but it is so god awful most people don't acknowledge its existence.

Lol.  It's a regular debate in my house.  I say Godfather (II) was the greatest movie of my lifetime.   My dude says it's Goodfellas, which I usually find so snobbishly snortworthy that I won't even grant him a reaction. Lol.  Anyway, you gave me the window in which to say at this point the number of fucks that Coppola had to give had been exhausted.  To such an extent that he left this last in the trilogy, the film-making endeavor that created his legacy, to be co-written and directed by his then 19 year old daughter, Sophia.  Proving that nepotism is never not awesome.    There shouldn'tve been a Godfather III, but since there was, he should've finished it out himself.    I'm still a touch bitter.

• Love 4

TMI, but I work for the company responsible for the listings on DirectTV. The program we use to ingest the titles probably spellchecked Dina as DNA, and the human who works in scheduling may have not known to change it because he doesn't watch the show. Blame the robot takeover. :)

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

I read this story and had to laugh.  I know as an adult I should find these kids behavior appalling but just the idea that Amber and Jim responded to them makes me laugh.  The threat from Jim to Bobby was the perfect ending:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/nicole-napolitanos-teenage-sons-go-amber-jim-marchese-twitter/

I often wonder if Jim has a hard time staying awake Monday mornings on the job after doing battle on Twitter Sunday nights after the show.  What will he do with no show airing this week?

• Love 2

They were both equally great. There is a third one but it is so god awful most people don't acknowledge its existence.

Lol.  It's a regular debate in my house.  I say Godfather (II) was the greatest movie of my lifetime.   My dude says it's Goodfellas, which I usually find so snobbishly snortworthy that I won't even grant him a reaction. Lol.  Anyway, you gave me the window in which to say at this point the number of fucks that Coppola had to give had been exhausted.  To such an extent that he left this last in the trilogy, the film-making endeavor that created his legacy, to be co-written and directed by his then 19 year old daughter, Sophia.  Proving that nepotism is never not awesome.    There shouldn'tve been a Godfather III, but since there was, he should've finished it out himself.    I'm still a touch bitter.

@ZaldamoWilder I LOL'd at this because this is the debate I have with myself. My top two favorite movies are Godfather II and Goodfellas but I can never decide which is better. I'll watch GFII and think, "Okay THAT was the best movie I've ever seen" but then I'll watch Goodfellas and think, "THIS is the best movie ever." I got about a third of the way through GFIII and stopped watching. Not even in the same league as the first two. I agree there should have never been a part 3. The ending of part 2 was perfection and should have been left to stand as the end of the saga.

• Love 1

I didn't realize she had directed Godfather III, I just thought she starred in it (which was indeed unfortunate).  It was all a mess, but I can forgive any misdeed here, as she then moved on to direct one of my most favorite movies, "The Virgin Suicides".  I still get weak when I think of Josh Hartnett in that movie. 

In my house the argument is which is better, Godfather I or II.  We can literally debate it for hours, which my kids find annoying as hell. 

I also find it annoying that Teresa likes this movie. I figured her more of a "Weekend at Bernie's" movie buff, and hate that she appreciates anything that is meaningful to me. 

• Love 3

I read this story and had to laugh.  I know as an adult I should find these kids behavior appalling but just the idea that Amber and Jim responded to them makes me laugh.  The threat from Jim to Bobby was the perfect ending:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/nicole-napolitanos-teenage-sons-go-amber-jim-marchese-twitter/

I often wonder if Jim has a hard time staying awake Monday mornings on the job after doing battle on Twitter Sunday nights after the show.  What will he do with no show airing this week?

Not that I excuse the behavior of Nicole's kids, but good grief Jim is a little turd. Does he honestly think anyone is scared of him? All bark, no bite.

• Love 4

I know I took Milania to task in the other thread, so perhaps I'm slightly hypocritical - but I think tiny Jim deserved this. Of course I wish it hadn't come from teenagers, but any time someone can stick it that smarmy douche, I'll listen/read with a smile on my face & a song in my heart.

He was a little too quick & eager with spreading that disgusting rumor about their uncle and grandmother in twitter. Also, their aunt being their mom's twin and mother of their cousin, I'm sure they have a special relationship and hate to see her hurt or embarrassed. And as someone else pointed out here, they live with their grandmother & must have been appalled to hear that said about her. Yes, VG & Bravo came out with it, but the little guy gleefully ran with it on twitter. And he did engage with children, so shame on him. If he weren't so busy trying to show what a big man he is (Ha! That'll be the day!) he would have ignored them & privately contacted the father. He's a walking anal zit waiting to be popped.

• Love 3

Ugh, those tweets are just brutal. I hate Jim like poison, but what in the world is the mother (I cannot tell them apart and have no idea what kid belongs to which twin) doing retweeting this stuff? I get that they are defending their family, but the problem is that adults are allowing them any involvement in this messy stuff. It is just beyond gross to me.

Has anyone heard if there is any truth to Jim's claims that this mess was mentioned in the divorce filing? Is he just pulling stuff out of his ass or is there truth there? If there is any truth at all that this whole affair was already "word on the street", then shame on them all for making it a public spectacle. I have zero problem with folks coming on here with things they would like to keep private, but if it is already known to many then they really are famewhores for exposing their kids to all of this.

• Love 1

I'm with you on the breeder but, did they buy him from a pet store, or a breeder? Breeders that sell puppies to pet stores and don't know who they are selling them to are suspect IMO. Good breeders want to know who their puppies are going to.

Real quick, very quickly, OT, our breeder did an interview.  She absolutely said she would never sell a puppy for a gift.  I felt like I was applying for a darn Secret Service Agent.  But glad she does it.  She would ask who is home with the puppy, where it would sleep, how long it would be alone, do you have a yard?  I should be on Air Force One right now.

Back on topic.  Tre and VG are friends.  Why of course.  I caught that she asked VG if Rino was "drunk".  She's seen a few drunk somersaults in her life amd I'm sure she thinks everyone who does something stupid is drunk.  How about signing those BK forms Tre?  Too much fabalini?  She's complaining about her business be affected by their crimes?  Hello creditors!  No wah from me. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

I hope Amber looks at all this, wises up, leaves Jim, and becomes more likable. But, I sure do bet Jim is a nasty breakup with threats and lies and stalking...though he'd ensure everything was just this side of illegal. Divorced White Female, that one.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

I read this story and had to laugh.  I know as an adult I should find these kids behavior appalling but just the idea that Amber and Jim responded to them makes me laugh.  The threat from Jim to Bobby was the perfect ending:  http://www.allaboutt...rchese-twitter/

I'm not excusing the kids tweets - but Jim began tweeting his "confirmation" about the MIL story almost immediately after it aired, and he's been going on non stop about it.  If he's going to dish it out, he needs to able to take it - and yeah, it sometimes gets ugly and it sometimes gets vulgar. 

The fact that he went to battle with a couple of kids, instead of just blocking them and moving on, says more about him than it does about them.   I think the guy has a couple of screws loose because he can't seem to let anything go.

One more thing - I never followed Jim on twitter, nor did I ever tweet directly to him, or even tag him in a tweet. I have tweeted about him, the only # I've ever used is #rhonj.   After Sunday's show, I was going to follow him for a short period since he was tweeting up a storm.  But he had me blocked.  So be it. However, yesterday, I noticed that he was including me in replies he was sending to others.  I think what the guy does is comb twitter looking for tweets about him.   He did the same thing to someone else I follow - she tweeted something about him and all of a sudden he started tweeting her.  The guy needs a life, I think. 

I also think he's killing any chance his wife has of being asked back next season.  So much for "Amber's dream".

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9

So I am trying to imagine how often Jim got picked on/beat up throughout elem/middle/high school. This is one angry little man who seems to enjoy acting out and 'taking people to task'. He thinks he's such a big, upstanding giant when he just looks like an immature little weenie to me.  I guess the tweeters defending Jim don't actually read his own Twitter acct? "Jim wasn't even in this episode, why are they mad at him?" Maybe because he took such glee in the freaking plot and tweeted up a storm about it? 

I liked Bobby's response. And yes, what did Jim mean by saying the kids better stop tweeting him or they'd be very sorry? Was he planning to PROSECUTE them? ahahahahahahaha

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 9

According to Victoria's wikipedia, on September 22, 2013 she made a guest appearance on The Real Housewives of New Jersey alongside cast member Teresa Giudice.

Does anyone remember what she did in that episode?

I liked Bobby's response. And yes, what did Jim mean by saying the kids better stop tweeting him or they'd be very sorry? Was he planning to PROSECUTE them? ahahahahahahaha

Of course! He was going to depose them for 8 hours and make them his bitches. 

• Love 7

Which is the only thing enjoyable about having them on the show. Knowing how frantic he must be over not having everyone think he's awesome. 

Unfortunately I have seen a lot of Jim love on twitter as well. I suppose people who watch the show "as is" and actually believe the shit he says. "He's an attorney, he knows what he's talking about"  'I hope he shows the Giudices jailtime!" "What a refreshing change, somebody with an actual job."  Yeah, okayyyy. 

Gross. I cannot imagine why anyone would like him. Even before I started reading the things that the stealth detectives on this site had discovered, I knew I didn't like him. But then I remember when people on TWOP confirmed that Jenelle from Teen Mom 2 had a myriad of fans and I was completely befuddled. I was told - "Well, even Charles Manson had a ton of admiring fans". Too true.

• Love 3

Cheating, divorce and the loss of family and long time friends. 

Where does my mother in law sign up?  JK.  She already covered the above.  Bloop!

Thankfully, she's too fucking smart to commit felonies. 

I still get the twins all mixed up and it's boring and makes my watching pleasure too much work.  I'd rather see Milania chuck the puppy into the German Shepard's pen and say "Here's your dinner you old trolls."   And then another lecture from Tre and Joe that they are fambly and they all have to stick together as the shepards are licking chicken bones. 

{Milania, chuck TIny Jim in the GS pen next}

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

LabLover, you are onto something - we really need to have them put Milania and Jim alone in a room together. She would eat him for breakfast. 

As for the twins, I think Teresa has darker hair?

• Love 3

Cheating, divorce and the loss of family and long time friends. 

Where does my mother in law sign up?  JK.  She already covered the above.  Bloop!

Thankfully, she's too fucking smart to commit felonies. 

I still get the twins all mixed up and it's boring and makes my watching pleasure too much work.  I'd rather see Milania chuck the puppy into the German Shepard's pen and say "Here's your dinner you old trolls."   And then another lecture from Tre and Joe that they are fambly and they all have to stick together as the shepards are licking chicken bones. 

{Milania, chuck TIny Jim in the GS pen next}

lol.  You guys, I was drunk.  I'm cracking up right now.  I was at a jazz concert.  Don't ever, EVER drink and post.  EVER!  LOL  "chuck the puppy".  So embarrassed.  Sawry. Eh, I don't get out much and had a fabulous time, obviously. 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1