Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Roses Are Red, Dina Is Blue

• Start Topic

Rino and Santa? Shiiiit. If true, that family just got even more interesting. If not, then VG is messier than that fried ass mop on her head.

Teresa gets a dog so Meliisa has to get a dog.

Melissa didn't get the dog, Joe did.

Enough with the whinefest, Giudices. You're both criminals who have been knowingly breaking the law since or before Gia was born, so shut your pieholes.

Melissa...dayum, girl. JoeGo is one lucky man.

Again, why was Dina brought back?

• Love 1

I am just wondering what the producers were thinking this year. Did they go out an intentionally find people who have such salacious pasts? Because so far the storyline is Dina is going to eventually get divorced but still lives with her husband, and the Giudices have legal woes. Since both of these were covered in real time it just seems like a ship without a course. Bringing in a gossip hit woman in the form of Victoria Gotti to hurt a family seems low even by RH standards.

Wasn't Teresa big lesson last year and apology about being present when someone gossips maliciously about one of her family members? Although not family members the Giudices seem to enjoy Rino's hospitality. It just goes to her character as someone who exploit somebody else for her own gain. Teresa storyline is she has legal bills and her businesses are tanking. I am sorry but I think the Teresa brand arc was a naturally occurring business occurrence. Her last book bombed because Teresa oversaturates the market. Teresa be it her hair, her books written by another, or her choices of food to push or the soda pop wine have limits.

I think Bravo waxes and wanes over choosing people with salacious pasts. Around, what was it, 2011-12 that every single new person cast seemed to be a fugazi sleaze ball? I'm talking about the Curtains, etc.

At any rate, these shows ARE gossip. The secondary purpose is seeing rich people do extravagant things, but really, they veer from this a ton. Lots of people that are on and have been on here aren't that rich. Point being, Teresa et al. can't totally escape listening to and spreading gossip. Sure, they can try a little here and there, but if everyone refused to gossip, this show wouldn't even be around. It would be MTV's Cribs or an HGTV show.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

My favorite part was when Teresa walks in and sits across from Juicy at his desk, calendar in hand. He barks something like "why do you have a calendar"? Although I despise these two people, I will miss these scenes where Teresa is clearly trying to convey a certain something to the camera (in this case that she has any idea what is going on with their businesses/legal issues) and Juicy just blows it all out of the water.  Reminds me of S4 when she kept acting like she had no idea what folks were talking about with regard to selling stories to the tabs, and Juicy just walks in and says "yea we sold stories...so what".  

So is Dina's story that she is isn't sure she wants a divorce? I thought she was the one who filed over a year ago. Listening to her lament this is so boring. 

• Love 7

James Marchese

‏@JLMarchese111

Quote for kids: marshmallows on campfire:

The treat is your prize, get to close & it will burn, but know boundaries & reward is in ur crasp!

Did he read that on fortune cookie? What a dumb ass.

• Love 5

Really Victoria Gotti??? And after Teresa tells Melissa that you can learn great family values watching The Godfather...really??  When I saw Victoria my first thought was "Damn what did you do Dina!" then I realized it wasn't Dina lol. I call BS that Teresa is friends with Victoria. They may have met at a charity event, but friends nah. Teresa did not seem happy to see her at the book signing. Teresa didn't do her usual squeal and screech of delight. Wouldn't be surprised if Victoria reached out to Teresa..."I went through the same thing, my husband went to jail yada yada yada". Victoria would love to be back on TV.

Agree that Amber was crapping her pants being in a "Gotti" home.  You know, Gotti like the MOBSTER. Wonder what Jimbo- you know I am an attorney-thought about this. Also call big BS on the Rino and Santa rumor.  Now to see how fast this rumor can spread. Please please please, for once Tersa keep your damn mouth shut. Let Amber(and Jim) hang themselves.

By the way,does Victoria not have heat in her house? The ladies sat around in their coats.

Hey did you hear that amber has cancer? Did she mention it this episode?

Edited by Leigh3
  • Love 2

Victoria's big reveal brought the Ick Factor to say the least. It made me think back, though, to an earlier episode when the twin parents were first introduced. It was the Christmas episode, and if remember one of the twins in a talking head saying that her mother's name - Santa- was Italian for "saint". At the time it struck me as a little odd, because it didn't really seem like a point anyone would care about. Maybe if she'd tried to tie in the whole "Santa" in a Christmas episode angle, but to just state what her mother's name meant seemed weird, because who cares? But now looking back, I wonder if it was foreshadowing rumors to come?

I echo the sentiments of many on here in my disgust for all things Amber & Jim. They are not a couple I love to hate, I just plain don't like them & want them off my tv yesterday.

I couldn't get over how different Melissa's face looked in Teresa's flashbacks. I guess if Melissa ever wants to remember what she really looks like she can just take a look at Antonia. That little girl sure does have her mom's former face :)

• Love 1

Why did amber say in her th that she would have understood if rino slept with Nicole "cause, well, twins"? What?!

Jim and amber are the creepiest form of famewhore. Love how last week it was that jim didn't want to film or get involved with anyone. Guess that doesn't extend to cheap shots on twitter.

I will love if she was the one that brought the twins on board and they stay and she gets fired.

• Love 1

I think Bravo waxes and wanes over choosing people with salacious pasts. Around, what was it, 2011-12 that every single new person cast seemed to be a fugazi sleaze ball? I'm talking about the Curtains, etc.

At any rate, these shows ARE gossip. The secondary purpose is seeing rich people do extravagant things, but really, they veer from this a ton. Lots of people that are on and have been on here aren't that rich. Point being, Teresa et al. can't totally escape listening to and spreading gossip. Sure, they can try a little here and there, but if everyone refused to gossip, this show wouldn't even be around. It would be MTV's Cribs or an HGTV show.

It just seems to me this plot device with Teresa has been used three seasons in a row.  First it was the guy with the bad teeth talking about Melissa being a stripper.  Then it was Melissa's friend who shows up and talks about Melissa having an affair.  Now Teresa calls on Victoria Gotti-who she readily admits she does not see often and had about three days of time with on Celebrity Apprentice and drops this bombshell.  Teresa can escape it by saying-I don't want to hear it.  She then goes to comment it is possible, in her confessionals so I think Teresa does encourage it.  I get she needs the money but it does nothing to make me want to like the woman.  Teresa has simply traded in Kim D. for Victoria Gotti.  And this is from a woman who has gone on and on about not wanting anyone to talk about her very public felony charges and now convictions.  So which is it-it is okay to be around gossip about others but not about the very real gossip about her situation.

So did Joe Go buy a dog for his kids because Teresa bought one for hers?

These housewives burn me the fuck up with their store-bought puppies.

OK. I've never seen "The Godfather" but even I know the storyline of such  a classic film. That said, should Teresa be using this film to depict the epitome of family values? Am I missing something here? 

I'm glad she and Victoria Gotti are kinder spirits, however....

Teresa is bricks.  I caught the kinder spirits thing.  Ugh.

• Love 1

Did you know her husband is an attorney? If we took a shot every time she said cancer or attorney or mortgage...

He is NOT an attorney and she knows it.  She also knows that we know he's not an attorney.  The level of arrogance, delusion, manipulation and egotism is astounding.

• Love 4

He is NOT an attorney and she knows it.  She also knows that we know he's not an attorney.  The level of arrogance, delusion, manipulation and egotism is astounding.

I know, right? He went to law school, he is not an attorney. That being said he wants to be one sooooooooooo bad.

• Love 4

Teresa is bricks.  I caught the kinder spirits thing.  Ugh.

Hilarious. Also hilarious? When Joe was explaining to Theresa that he is the brawn and she is the brains.

Theresa: "Yore da wha? Yore da...?" Joe: "I'm da brawn, youse know?"

Ah hell, maybe Joe is da brains and da brawn both! That explains why they're in this situation.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 9

Teresa gets a dog so Meliisa has to get a dog. I think Teresa was telling the truth when she said Melissa has been copying her for years.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Hence the forced Italian in Melissa's TH.  2nd hand embarrassment.... She doesn't have an Italian bone in her body.
  • Love 5

I found Victoria Gotti's story difficult to swallow-especially the part about her turning down a diamond Rolex.

I find it extremely hard to believe Rino would gift her with a diamond Rolex... and for WHAT?  He's not the Prince of Brunei... He owns restaurants for God's sake.  Victoria needs to cool it with the ridiculous extensions and all black.

• Love 1

Good Lord. I am at the point where I barely pay attention to this show, so I could have it all wrong, but were Melissa and Teresa snuggling in bed watching a movie? Yea, whatever. I always thought that about 90% of the drama between those two was made up and that they actually spent their off time spray tanning each other in one of their gaudy mansions. Must be true because it takes a long time to get to the snuggling state I think I saw tonight. No way they would be there if they were half as angry with each other as they use to say they were. I cannot believe how terrible this season is.

Even in the throes of the feud(s), I'd every once in a while notice Teresa and Melissa in the background of a scenes (the ones where one or both of them were not the focus) just standing around or talking and just acting in a way that looks (from a distance, at least) to be completely normal among people who are perfectly comfortable in each other's presence. I remember at the horse-therapy spa vacation, the focus was on Joe Giudice but in the background, you could see Melissa tap or whisper to Teresa, and Teresa just hand her some lip balm, all no big deal... that was what made me wonder if those two were more or less OK with each other outside of the show, because sit looked so ordinary/everyday, like something I'd do to my own friends and vice versa.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

Snuggling up with your sister-in-law to watch a movie seems kind of odd to begin with. I have 8 sisters-in-law and there isn't a one of them I would cuddle up with for a movie, that just seems odd.

Also, who wears hats inside their own home?  Only these people apparently.

• Love 4

Arrrrgh! Having skipped out on most of season 5, I'd forgotten the bad/embarrassing habit I have of dropping my T's when I watch this show. Although, it was way more pronounced when Kathy and Rosie were more prominent because they're the worst offenders.

• Love 1
My favorite part was when Teresa walks in and sits across from Juicy at his desk, calendar in hand. He barks something like "why do you have a calendar"? Although I despise these two people, I will miss these scenes where Teresa is clearly trying to convey a certain something to the camera (in this case that she has any idea what is going on with their businesses/legal issues) and Juicy just blows it all out of the water.

That was awesome. He couldn't have looked more perplexed if she had walked in with a three-headed snake. And then Milania bounces in and proceeds to scribble all over Tre's important schedule of "meetings". Awesome-sauce!

Why did amber say in her th that she would have understood if rino slept with Nicole "cause, well, twins"? What?!

I think she was trying to imply that guys have a twins fantasy? Which, gross....but maybe some of them do. I don't know. Either way, there's a big difference between a threesome with consenting twins, and going behind your wife's back with her sister. Mother might be a bit creepier, but they're both just as wrong.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 1

I find Amber's hair kind of nuts. I'm assuming it's mostly extensions. The hair just hangs there over her entire front, like fugly curtains. She could lose about three feet of it lengthwise and a foot or so in width and still have plenty of hair.

And speaking of extensions, what's with Victoria Gotti's hair? That look is also quite nuts. Long, long sheets of straight, almost white hair? Reminds me of the Dawn dolls. I think it was the Dawn dolls. You would pull the hair straight up out of a hole at the top of the doll's head, and then you could wind the hair back into the head by cranking the doll's arm around and around.

OK. Wrong doll. Sorry Dawn; I had you mixed up with...Crissy! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crissy

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 2

Teresa gets a dog so Meliisa has to get a dog.

Melissa didn't get the dog, Joe did.

During that scene Joe said to Melissa, "You've been wanting to get a dog" so yeah, I think when Melissa found out Teresa had a puppy she wanted one.

It just seems to me this plot device with Teresa has been used three seasons in a row.  First it was the guy with the bad teeth talking about Melissa being a stripper.  Then it was Melissa's friend who shows up and talks about Melissa having an affair.  Now Teresa calls on Victoria Gotti-who she readily admits she does not see often and had about three days of time with on Celebrity Apprentice and drops this bombshell.  Teresa can escape it by saying-I don't want to hear it.  She then goes to comment it is possible, in her confessionals so I think Teresa does encourage it.  I get she needs the money but it does nothing to make me want to like the woman.  Teresa has simply traded in Kim D. for Victoria Gotti.  And this is from a woman who has gone on and on about not wanting anyone to talk about her very public felony charges and now convictions.  So which is it-it is okay to be around gossip about others but not about the very real gossip about her situation.

The tabloids were reporting last winter that Teresa was so boring and not "bringing" it this season, that the producers called in Victoria Gotti to liven things up.  The wine event was in April.  

Loved Milania using white out on their "important" papers.  Little criminal.

• Love 4

Teresa is looking very haggard this season. I guess she should with all the trouble she caused herself and her family. Still, I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for her. Just enough to make me think I'm a decent person. Jim, however, makes me want to go crazy. Amber still insists he's an attorney. Do they not know that their little lie is out and we all know that he is not what he says he is? What a deceptive little worm. Also, Victoria Gotti can get off my TV. I used to watch her crappy show with her awful boys. Go away. Stay away. And shut up with your heinous gossip. Having said all that, NJ is boring, boring, boring...and I'm still watching. My bad.

I found Victoria Gotti's story difficult to swallow-especially the part about her turning down a diamond Rolex.

Something seemed false in her retelling of the incident and the conversation.

Could VG and Rino have had this conversation, yes. BUT, I immediately wondered if Rino wasn't saying this in a joking manner and VG was leaving that out in her gossiping just to make it seem worse. 

Rino: I slept with someone and she would never forgive me.

VG: Who, her sister?

Rino (jokingly): No, her mother.

VG: You're kidding!

Rino:(still joking:) No, I'm serious!

FYI: I just typed the jist of the retelling of the conversation as I heard it. I watched it once last night and I don't have the actual words in front of me or the clip handy to rewatch.

edited for clarification.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

I can't recall how Teresa (Giudice) put it, but once again she implied that their legal troubles were the result of not paying attention to some aspect of business .  You know, as opposed to going out of their way to create, sign and submit fraudulent documents.  Grrr.

I don't know when Victoria was sick, but I can believe Rino gave her a Rolex when she was in the hospital... if it happened while she was shooting her tv series.  Remember NeNe's NY Italian boyfriend giving her expensive shoes and talking about setting her up with a restaurant?  Some people really, really, really want to be on tv and will do what it takes.  My guess is he either really thought he could sweep her off her feet and get on her show, or he thought he could present it as a "storyline" for her where she had a great new boyfriend giving her expensive gifts and hosting events at his great restaurants.  And she didn't bite.

• Love 2

Teresa thinks Melissa should watch Godfather to learn about family values. I wonder if she was referring to the original Godfather or the Godfather II sequel. For those who haven't seen it, in the sequel Fredo sells out his brother Michael (the new head of the family - i.e.,Godfather, after their dad passes away) so he can be somebody because he feels he was passed over and outshined by Michael. Michael finds out about the betrayal and after their mother passes away he has Fredo killed. He didn't want him killed while their mother was still alive so as not to upset her. I do see some similarities to Tre and Joe here, LOL.

If you haven't seen these movies they are awesome! I like Godfather II sequel better but you need to see the original to fully understand the story.

ETA: I mean similarities between Tre an Joe Gorga re the Godfather sequel.

Don't forget that at the end of the Godfather II, Michael ends up alone, as he had his brother killed, his other brother was killed also, his sister hates him, but is dependent on him, his wife left him, his parents are dead. Not exactly family values.  

They were both equally great. There is a third one but it is so god awful most people don't acknowledge its existence.

Edited by Giselle
I find Amber's hair kind of nuts. I'm assuming it's mostly extensions. The hair just hangs there over her entire front, like fugly curtains. She could lose about three feet of it lengthwise and a foot or so in width and still have plenty of hair.

I think Amber's hair is real. And yes, she could stand to lose a few feet. That length just drags her face down.

Her TH with the neon pink top and matching eyeshadow really hightlight her butterface qualities, though.

Hilarious. Also hilarious? When Joe was explaining to Theresa that he is the brawn and she is the brains.

Ah hell, maybe Joe is da brains and da brawn both! That explains why they're in this situation.

At this point, I think Milania is running the entire operation. 

I also think Amber's hair is real, and not extensions.  It's all one length.  With extensions, you can usually see the "layer" where the real hair starts and the fake hair begins (see: Tamra on the OC)

• Love 2

I think Amber's hair is real. And yes, she could stand to lose a few feet. That length just drags her face down.

Her TH with the neon pink top and matching eyeshadow really hightlight her butterface qualities, though.

But, how can you make fun of her looks when you know she had the cancer!

• Love 2

Didn't Victoria Gotti once claim she had breast cancer? Just sayin...

First of all who says something like that on camera? Apparently Victoria Gotti. I don't doubt she knows Rino, I think the Gambinos used Little Italy as their home base and it's a pretty tiny neighborhood. Loved how Amber squealed like a little piglet when she heard. Her and her husband are made for each other.

• Love 2

Yes. I was thinking of that too. Victoria Gotti claimed she had breast cancer when her show ratings were in decline. Then, it turns out, she had a non cancerous lump removed. She took a bad public relations hit after that.  If you notice, she has been pretty quiet. 

So, once a liar, always a liar.  And to lie about something so tragic as breast cancer.  She has no limits or boundaries. 

Victoria has no credability. I bet her stupid story is as fake as her long blonde hair. 

Oh Baby Jesus - the hair. It makes Penny's "I Anally Raped a Pony" from last season look good.

Isn't Victoria Gotti supposed to be all about "family" and "respect"? OK - maybe her ideals are a little warped given her father was a stone-cold killer (who she's very proud of), but how would she feel if somebody said something like that on TV about her mother? I think we'd be hearing a lot about the aforementioned "family" and "respect".

I guess maybe she's just desperate for attention. When's the last time anybody actually talked about her?

That was awesome. He couldn't have looked more perplexed if she had walked in with a three-headed snake. And then Milania bounces in and proceeds to scribble all over Tre's important schedule of "meetings". Awesome-sauce!

I think she was trying to imply that guys have a twins fantasy? Which, gross....but maybe some of them do. I don't know. Either way, there's a big difference between a threesome with consenting twins, and going behind your wife's back with her sister. Mother might be a bit creepier, but they're both just as wrong.

That, or possibly that it made sense for Rino to be attracted to Nicole since she's identical to Teresa.

During that scene Joe said to Melissa, "You've been wanting to get a dog" so yeah, I think when Melissa found out Teresa had a puppy she wanted one.

Teresa is (supposedly) scared of dogs, so the Xmas puppy wasn't even for her. Maybe Melissa does copy Teresa, but Teresa saying it certainly doesn't make it so. Being that Teresa got her implants after Melissa got hers, it could just as easily be said that Teresa copies Melissa.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2

What, huh, what did you say?  I must have nodded off again.  This show was so boring last night I'm still having trouble keeping my eyes open.  Even with the shocking mother-in-law sexcapades reveal, this show is sucking the very life out of my being.  

• Love 2

Melissa's daughter looks just like her, only pre-plastic surgery. I hope that she considers the effects that the procedures and her obsession with her looks may have on her daughter's self-esteem. But it's Melissa, so probs not.

I don't like the phony Gorgas but they do have beautiful children, especially little Gino. That kid is such a cutie! I love Antonias curly hair. Melissa has naturally curly hair but straightens it. I like Melissa's hair when it has some waves and curl to it (and when it's darker) but I love curly/wavy hair. I think Amber"s daughter is a doll too and love her curls.

• Love 2

Haha maybe so, but we could still get drunk off the number of times she says it.

• Love 1

atir - there are apparently a few actual lawyers on this site (LuckyBitch I'm sure) who have access to the database (Lexis-Nexus?) that lists every single attorney with an active law license and even those who have passed the bar (correct me if wrong). They may had to search by state, but I'm thinking they're intrepid enough (and scarily like me too interested) to cover all the bases. Did he say at one point he passed the NJ bar and there's no record of that?

Thanks for the new drinking game (not) - I'd be in the hospital - and I was heavily involved in the Vanderpump Rules drinking game.

• Love 1

And speaking of extensions, what's with Victoria Gotti's hair? That look is also quite nuts. Long, long sheets of straight, almost white hair? Reminds me of the Dawn dolls. I think it was the Dawn dolls. You would pull the hair straight up out of a hole at the top of the doll's head, and then you could wind the hair back into the head by cranking the doll's arm around and around.

OK. Wrong doll. Sorry Dawn; I had you mixed up with...Crissy! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crissy

To me, Gotti's hair looked like a wig. She seemed to be bald underneath.

How old are those twins? During that photo shoot, they looked really elderly, their arms and bodies are those of older women. Especially those round, hard-looking breasts, the consistency of croquet balls with the wavy covering to match.

Teresa is so deliciously dumb! "Brawn" has to be explained to her! And her expression still says, "whaaa?" Sorry, that shit cracks me up!

Edited by SFoster21
(edited)

In the thread for episode 4, I posted:

When Rino told Jim that Jim didn't want to hang out with them because he's an attorney, Jim said:

Just so you guys are aware, I'm not an attorney. Did I pass the bar? Absolutely. Do I practice law? No.

That is an exact quote from Jim which I typed as I watched it on my DVR.

So, Amber, STOP saying your husband is an attorney. Even he says he is not, even though he only said that because he was on camera. Rino and the others thought he was an attorney because Tiny Jimmy has probably been telling them all that for years. He is nothing but a slimy salesman, a wanna-be attorney, and a bullshitting asshole!

ETA:  Jim is not a member of the bar of NJ. His LinkedIn claims that he graduated Seton Hall law school, (no year mentioned). I find it extremely hard to believe that he would go through three years of law school and pass the bar but not get admitted. Instead, he went into pharmaceutical sales for a few companies.

Since Jimmy loves trying to prove himself, could someone on Twitter please challenge him to prove it by posting a pic of his bar results?

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 4

Even though I've heard of her, I didn't watch Victoria Gotti's reality show so I didn't know what she looked like.  This weeks show was so boring that I was multi tasking and didn't catch if they said her name or what.  But when I did look up at the screen and saw the long straight hank of white blond hair I thought to myself,"  Whats Donatella Versace doing at a book signing?!"  Then I realized those lips weren't big enough.... 

But boy she's not afraid to throw some dirt out there, is she?  I agree with above posters that it would have been fun to have her on during Don Carolines time on the show.  heeeee~~~~

• Love 1

Apparently, it will cure whatever ails you.   And, if you use the coupon code "WeLoveBravo" you will save $200.   Seriously.   The DreamSpa™ – Advanced Light Therapy.   http://lighthealthresearch.com/

Nice find, BiancaS

What bullcrap product placement, for a useless contraption:

What is the DreamSpa™

The DreamSpa is a personal phototherapy system that uses light to create energy in the body.  This advanced technology is now available.

Why use the DreamSpa™

Light is a nutrient for the body.  Just as plants need sunlight to thrive, humans need light to maintain health and well-being.

How the DreamSpa™ Works

Human cells are activated by particular wavelengths of light called photons. At the cellular level, photons transform into life-force energy.

With a $200 discount, I had to ask WTH does it cost??

http://shop.lighthealthresearch.com/

$1,799!!!

• Love 2

Why?

I'm a proud rescue mom but I see absolutely nothing wrong with getting a puppy from a breeder. It's only the business of the person/family who gets the dog.

I'm rescue only now but my first dogs came from a breeder. I've had nothing but great results from my rescue dogs but you have to be very careful when you have small kids.

A lot of the time, the history of the dog isn't known. I wouldn't have rescued when my kids were small. I want to know the dog's history and know if its bitten kids in the past or whatever.

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting a puppy from a breeder. Those puppies need homes too.

I hope the puppy helped Melissa through the death of her Aunt. 4 weeks after my mom died, my brother told me about a Border Collie (my favorite breed) breeder who's a friend off his that had a 3 week old puppy who had been rejected from his litter. He knew my mom's death was really hard on me and that I had been thinking about getting a BC.

I got the puppy and bottle fed him until he was weaned. He got me through my mom's death, my dads death 5 months later and every other bad thing in my life.

I had him for 13 years until he passed away last year. So I totally understand why they got their dog. They just make the bad times seem not so bad.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11

My DVR said DNA is blue too. Dina mulling over her divorce is boring.

The VG gossip about Rino is strange. I think the twins spouting that all a woman needs is Dunkin donuts and oral sex is more head-shaking for their kids to see on TV than VG gossiping. I don't like the twins, they appear unstable. In the reality show spectrum I mean super cuckoo not just Guidice, Gorga, Manzo, run of the mill unstable.

It said that on my episode description on DirecTV - I was "DNA is BLUE?  What the hell?  Is someone taking a paternity test?"

I think someone slipped on the keyboard "Dina is blue makes a helluva lot more sense.

Okay, thanks. I thought it was me. Yeah, it was obviously a mistake, and was supposed to say "Dina is blue".

The Dina "story line" could not be more boring. Her life is a snoozefest, as is her personality.

Speaking of boring:

Amber hasn't brought anything interesting to the show. Watching Jim constantly break the fourth wall Kool-Aid man-style is the only thing that is marginally entertaining about them.

Exactly. What's Amber's contribution? She doesn't have much going on in her life, really. Stupid phony family fire drills, the dumb ass commercial for the mortgage co, and of course shit stirring with the twins.

On last night's episode, she was completely unnecessary. She never would have gone all the way out to Long Island for Teresa's signing event just because she had never been to one, which is why she claimed to be there. Obviously, Bravo had her go there just so she had something to do and would have a couple of scenes to appear in at the store and at Victoria Gotti's house. 

Her other scene earlier in the show was totally contrived as well. Showing up to Amber's house under the pretense of wanting to comfort her over her aunt's death due to cancer because Amber had cancer over five years ago? As if that little scene would have occurred without the Bravo show. Such bullcrap.

The tabloids were reporting last winter that Teresa was so boring and not "bringing" it this season, that the producers called in Victoria Gotti to liven things up.  The wine event was in April.

I think not only did the producers call VG in, they also fed her the bullshit story about Rino and Santa.

Victoria's been wearing those insanely long and horrible blond/white extensions for years, since at least as far back as her reality show with her sons. She would look so much better with a shoulder length cut and a softer, more normal shade.

• Love 1