• Start Topic

season 11 episode titles:

Letterkenny 11x01 - Chips

Letterkenny 11x02 - Okoye

Letterkenny 11x03 - Lost Dog

Letterkenny 11x04 - Nudes

Letterkenny 11x05 - Influenzas

Letterkenny 11x06 - Degens

Will give a recap and review in a few days so I don't have to use the spoiler button.

I would be really confused about “Chips” if I hadn’t been to Canada several times and tasted ketchup chips for myself.

But really, did Bonnie McMurray get something done to her lips? They seem significantly larger.

42 minutes ago, Ottis said:

I would be really confused about “Chips” if I hadn’t been to Canada several times and tasted ketchup chips for myself.

But really, did Bonnie McMurray get something done to her lips? They seem significantly larger.

Yeah, you got it. Chips in Canada is potato chips and good on you for liking Ketchup chips. Can't stand them myself. I am an all dressed dude.

She looked like she got multiple things done to her. One looks like lip fillers. She also looks like she lost a lot of weight.

Please note that if you have not watched season 11 yet. Do not read as there are spoilers.

My favorite show is back. Letterkenny season 11 has premiered. I eagerly watched the 6 episodes, and here is the review.

Season 11 was a bit off for me. Like the last few seasons certain cast members showed up in some episodes and disappeared in others. Tanis was in one episode and that is not enough for me. Lots of Dykes and that is always a good thing (LOL). Lots of coach but I would have liked to see him coaching with Mary-Anne and Lucy-Anne but that wasn’t done.

There was no romance of any kind which felt a bit strange. How long is poor Dary going to go without toe-curling? No revisiting Marie-Fred and almost no Anik. Katy was shown looking at one of the influencers but that was it. No Ellen and Dan. Relationships have always been the cornerstone of this show and they were missed.

A few segments went on too long. Abusing the Ikea delivery guys at first was funny but then became a bit cringe. The menu with hockey players went on and on and Chips was great for a while but I found it a bit boring after a few minutes.

Episode 6 which has been talked about is okay, but the part I enjoyed was seeing some growth in Wayne’s character that I had not seen before. The growth was that the fight wasn’t a joy for him anymore, it was a chore. Getting his eyes checked and last season’s Prostate exam show that the show is starting to acknowledge Wayne’s maturity and the challenges that come with it.

Glenn continues to bring the funny and “hockey” as Roald calls them are great. Ron and Dax are great even in a brief segment. The hits were the lost dog, nudes and influenzas.

I learned that starting in season 7 I would enjoy the episodes I could and just not watch the ones I don’t enjoy. I started to stop trying to enjoy whole seasons and just enjoy individual episodes. Season 11 is like the last few seasons, some episodes I liked and some not so much but that is okay because that is better than no Letterkenny at all.

Edited by juno
  • Like 3
On 12/28/2022 at 8:54 PM, juno said:

Season 11 was a bit off for me.

I agree. The first several seasons had a feel of,  "Let's follow these people around and record them doing whatever they do."   It had a nice, homemade quality to it.

This season it feels like any other scripted comedy.  Still funny, but it lost that innocent feel it once had.

• Like 1

Season 11 x 07; May 2-4

Absolute garbage. Basically listening to them talking for about 22 minutes. No action, no plot, no nothing.

Half the episode had New Zealand and Austalians fighting. For no apparent reason.

Some lecture about the origins about Victoria Day and Memorial Day.

Some more lectures about fireworks.

Breaks my heart to see the show that I used to love go to crap like this.

• Like 2