Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: I Have Two Lovers

• Start Topic

J'ai Deux Amours (I Have Two Lovers)

Two bosses. Two love interests. Ohh Emily...

"Not choosing is still a choice."

Alfie deserves someone who is more committed.

A multi-colored knitted sweater paired with a green metallic skirt and green boots, a pink LV bag to complete this look. Love it! ❤️

8AD6FA19-21E0-4A64-81E7-50CD837D34B6.jpeg

Another gorgeous style - a pink feathered coat with mint platform heels. Valentine's day vibe! 😘

74D0F835-7351-4F8F-BB37-5768E2CF1DDA.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Love 1

Emily being so wishy washy about her love life if what keeps me from loving this show. It’s entertaining, but why do they have to make her continue to make stupid mistakes? It’s not fun to watch.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, twoods said:

Emily being so wishy washy about her love life if what keeps me from loving this show. It’s entertaining, but why do they have to make her continue to make stupid mistakes? It’s not fun to watch.

Yeah. And dragging her wishy washiness into her career just made this episode super annoying to me.

Wardrobe's brutal assault on the senses continues, I see. 

Why are they doing this to poor Kate Walsh?  Her character is just so stupid now.  

Speaking of stupid ... Luc offhandedly mentioning Emily working with Sylvie is one thing, but why the hell did he tell Madeline about the McDonald's pitch?  

In a real world situation, Emily would have been fired from Savoir immediately and sued for breaching her non-competition and non-solicitation agreement.  Even Emily would have to know that what she's doing is insane.

Poor Alfie ... he was better and more interesting than this show deserved.

This show has gone from pleasantly dumb to aggravatingly stupid.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 12/22/2022 at 1:25 PM, greekmom said:

Does anyone know what that face mask thing she wore in the beginning before she cut her bangs?

LED light mask

https://trynutriskin.com/products/nutriskin-led-face-neck-mask?variant=42506768711899&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAiAkrWdBhBkEiwAZ9cdcBe6Bu88zahd7Axu-xsom2oxcJ0Vqt498Futoa6eHmEBPlJxvel0ZxoCLzsQAvD_BwE

Edited by HerkyJerky
added link
On 12/21/2022 at 10:03 PM, deaja said:

Yeah. And dragging her wishy washiness into her career just made this episode super annoying to me.

Ugh. Just quit, Emily. It's not that hard. You walk up to Madeline and say, "Thank you for all the opportunities you've given me, but I've decided to stay in Paris and work with Sylvie." Done and done.

Speaking of Madeline, she couldn't originally take the job in Paris because she found out she was pregnant, but she can make a transatlantic flight for an extended stay in Paris when seemingly three days away from her due date? And poor Kate Walsh, stuck with atrocious writing and an even more atrocious wardrobe.

On 12/28/2022 at 10:56 PM, SlovakPrincess said:

In a real world situation, Emily would have been fired from Savoir immediately and sued for breaching her non-competition and non-solicitation agreement.

Luc also needs to be fired for telling Madeline about the McDonald's account.

I can't ever feel empathy for Emily because her predicaments are entirely her own fault.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 12/21/2022 at 10:03 PM, deaja said:

Agreed. I'm watching the first episode and I hate Emily. 

• Like 2

The greatest assault on style in this episode was definitely that bizarre sexy sailor thing that Mindy was wearing when she got the call about her new gig. What is even the hell? 

The worst thing about the show is Emily, she's really dragging the show down. I cant even feel bad for her, all of her problems are her own fault, if she wasn't so wishy washy she wouldn't have been dumped and fired on the same night. She causes every single one of her problems herself because she cant just make a choice about either her job or her romantic life. 

• Like 2

I couldn’t even finish watching this so fucking stupid. Emily acts like a child. Just tell Kate Walsh you quit the end. Her acting like she can do both is so idiotic. How has she got this far in her career because it makes no sense.

Her BFF the singer couldn’t be any more annoying.

I watched the other seasons drunk so maybe I’ll have to try to watch this again on a day I can drink lol.

• LOL 3