Type keyword(s) to search

MILF Manor - General Discussion

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, DEL901 said:

If anyone is still watching…Sunday is the finale. 

Thank God I don’t have to be tortured with those commercials. Couldn’t even get through it.

I will say this: According to IMDB her name is April Wayne Jayne, and she starred in MacGyver.

• Mind Blown 2

Random thoughts again:

• Jose and Pola have played the game better than anyone else.  I wonder how much more $$ they get for staying longer?
  • It's a game show people.  It's just a game show. 
  • Stephany and 12 year old, I mean, 20 something, Gabriel.  yeah, that's a real love connection.
  • Ryan 1 and Jimmy pick Pola; Pola picks . . . . tears because of course there are tears.  They've know each other, what, two weeks?  
  • Pola picks Ryan because she likes bad songs and finger painting over building sand castles on a child's chest. 
  • Charlene is out; Ryan 2 said no.  Oh well, she can go spend time asking Harrison to pray about trying to sleep with older women. 
  • April and Joey.  Sure, yep, she is reeeeeaaaaaally interested in that pup. 
  • Kelle, Soyoung, and Shannon all choose Jose. Jose chooses Kelle.  What a shock, we end up with mother/son combos still in the house. 
  • Jose does not look at all heartbroken when he tells us he's heartbroken. 
  • Gabriel wears his best belly shirt to see Billy off
  • Charlene leaves while wearing her best pleather skirt.
  • Stephany calls Gabriel "a rockstar".  Sure, Jan. 
  • Kelle's daughter is her style doppelganger.  Why/!?!?!?!?!?
  • Pola's daughter Emma joins.  
  • April's skeevy ex-husband joins. They have been divorced for 20 years. Count 'em, 20.  Y'know, the age of some of these guys. 
  • Quelle surprise, Pola doesn't want more children.  I mean, her oldest is 28. 
  • Oh Stephany, Gabriel does act 23. He is barely beyond a zygote.
  • The I word - intimacy.   And we learned what we knew, these two did not have sex in the producer provider sneaking out hotel room.
  • Always lovely when a daughter asks her mother's suitor if he wants to throw mom against the wall and spank her. Classy! 
  • Jose supposedly suddenly realizes maybe he and Kelle don't have a lot in common.  Ya think?  
  • And we build toward the world's most useless season finale.  There are no real connections here. They don't really know each other.  They are a bunch of clowns who went on a dating show and spent a few weeks at a nice house in Mexico. Ugh.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Finally, this shitshow is OVER!!!  I think old Kelle is really a squiggley worm!! WHY can't she find a guy in her age range?

There's something waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy off with her.

On 3/16/2023 at 1:16 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Random thoughts again:

• Jose and Pola have played the game better than anyone else.  I wonder how much more $$ they get for staying longer?
  • It's a game show people.  It's just a game show. 
  • Stephany and 12 year old, I mean, 20 something, Gabriel.  yeah, that's a real love connection.
  • Ryan 1 and Jimmy pick Pola; Pola picks . . . . tears because of course there are tears.  They've know each other, what, two weeks?  
  • Pola picks Ryan because she likes bad songs and finger painting over building sand castles on a child's chest. 
  • Charlene is out; Ryan 2 said no.  Oh well, she can go spend time asking Harrison to pray about trying to sleep with older women. 
  • April and Joey.  Sure, yep, she is reeeeeaaaaaally interested in that pup. 
  • Kelle, Soyoung, and Shannon all choose Jose. Jose chooses Kelle.  What a shock, we end up with mother/son combos still in the house. 
  • Jose does not look at all heartbroken when he tells us he's heartbroken. 
  • Gabriel wears his best belly shirt to see Billy off
  • Charlene leaves while wearing her best pleather skirt.
  • Stephany calls Gabriel "a rockstar".  Sure, Jan. 
  • Kelle's daughter is her style doppelganger.  Why/!?!?!?!?!?
  • Pola's daughter Emma joins.  
  • April's skeevy ex-husband joins. They have been divorced for 20 years. Count 'em, 20.  Y'know, the age of some of these guys. 
  • Quelle surprise, Pola doesn't want more children.  I mean, her oldest is 28. 
  • Oh Stephany, Gabriel does act 23. He is barely beyond a zygote.
  • The I word - intimacy.   And we learned what we knew, these two did not have sex in the producer provider sneaking out hotel room.
  • Always lovely when a daughter asks her mother's suitor if he wants to throw mom against the wall and spank her. Classy! 
  • Jose supposedly suddenly realizes maybe he and Kelle don't have a lot in common.  Ya think?  
  • And we build toward the world's most useless season finale.  There are no real connections here. They don't really know each other.  They are a bunch of clowns who went on a dating show and spent a few weeks at a nice house in Mexico. Ugh.

ITA 100%.  Only thing I would add is "spent a few weeks in a nice house in Mexico" AND GOT PAID.

• Like 3

It's the end of the season as we know it, and I feel kind of dirty and foolish for having watched this garbage show. 

• Of course they're playing truth or dare.  That's what adults do all the time. 
  • FFS April, you have not spent so much time with Joey.  You are on a game show.
  • What a shock.  Kelle is being inappropriate.  Who saw that coming? 
  • Joey has known Emma for a few hours.  He has feelings for her.  Yep, that tracks.  Reality TV 101. 
  • OMG Is April actually drinking water?  What show am I watching?
  • WTF is McKenna wearing?  Open-sided harem pants?  She is her mother's daughter. 
  • And then I see Gabriel's outfit.  Oh Gabriel, I remember the actual punk era.  You are no punk, sir! 
  • Now they all try to act like it is hard to put their extra special, ever-so-deeply emotions in writing.  I have a hint for all of these women, you are not going to have more children.  
  • Somehow I am not surprised that Joey is, by his own admission, a terrible writer.  I get the sense he is not an A student. 
  • Yes, Stephany, god's plan includes going on a reality TV show to meet someone less than half your age. Again I am risk of dying from terminal eyeroll. 
  • Ryan misspells Pola's name in his letter.  They are very, very close. 
  • These letter writing reenactments are like watching paint dry.  
  • Oh good, Kelle is crying. 
  • Gabriel is wearing the cowboy hat of intense douchiness for the ceremony.  Stephany looks nice. 
  • Gabriel does the hand wave of drying non-existent tears. 
  • Gabriel actually does a good job of giving a non-committal commitment.  
  • Joey is doing his book report on Huck Finn, er, reading his letter that I suspect he somehow cribbed. 
  • Joey is wearing pants he outgrew years ago.  You know how those young ones sprout up overnight. 
  • April is trying for her Emmy.  
  • Ryan reads his letter like he's never seen it before but the terrible writing is all him. 
  • Shannan says she's ecstatic for Ryan and Pola.  Shannon's face says she is smelling a fart.  
  • Kelle and Jose are the ones they assume we were all waiting for.  
  • Jose pretends he is going to see Kelle after this show.  Somehow I am skeptical.  Very skeptical. 
  • And now they all try to act like there was something meaningful to the show and their time on it.

Well, that's a wrap on a very useless show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Well, that's a wrap on a very useless show.

I get the feeling that this cast has been auditioning for other crappy reality shows while on this crappy show, hopping to get more followers on social media and quite possibly get paid to appear at a car dealer opening or the like.  That is all this show was, a chance to get on TV that might lead to other things. 

Think we will get a "Where Are They Now," for updates about their relationships? Hah!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

So I’ve watched bits of this show all the way along and I never could keep the young boys straight, or which were the mother-son combos. Did any of the “couples” have sex? Did I miss it, did they say Kelle and Jose did NOT?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I’m impressed with this show. The season ended good. The show started out creepy. But it was super awesome. Big crush on Paola. She’s super hot. She picked the brotha. And disco mommy Kelly Is so hot. So is her daughter. Emma is hot to. That was so funny. Dude try to give her his number we all knew he was gonna do that. Shit was obvious. He wanted to leave the island with her. 

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, judylo said:

So I’ve watched bits of this show all the way along and I never could keep the young boys straight, or which were the mother-son combos. Did any of the “couples” have sex? Did I miss it, did they say Kelle and Jose did NOT?

No one seems to have had sex.  Kelle and Jose never explicitly said that they did not have sex, but, when asked, the way the spoke of being at the hotel made it pretty clear that nothing happened.  She also multiple times mentioned that Jose was into taking it slow. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
17 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

No one seems to have had sex.  Kelle and Jose never explicitly said that they did not have sex, but, when asked, the way the spoke of being at the hotel made it pretty clear that nothing happened.  She also multiple times mentioned that Jose was into taking it slow. 

Nobody had sex because the whole show was fake.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/20/2023 at 5:30 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

I’m impressed with this show. The season ended good. The show started out creepy. But it was super awesome. Big crush on Paola. She’s super hot. She picked the brotha. And disco mommy Kelly Is so hot. So is her daughter. Emma is hot to. That was so funny. Dude try to give her his number we all knew he was gonna do that. Shit was obvious. He wanted to leave the island with her. 

Really enjoyed that. But very funny. He was all over Emma. I think Emma knew that and she was flagrant. 

• Like 1

I think Paola and the Brotha was genuine. I don’t know disco mommy seemed like her and Jose wanted to fuck. But who knows all these shows seem fake. 

Just now, Craigcodybazhate said:

I think Paola and the Brotha was genuine. I don’t know disco mommy seemed like her and Jose wanted to fuck. But who knows all these shows seem fake. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate

Joey is 20 and can’t spell experience.

They often have working titles for these shows they tell the cast members.  Bet the moms had no idea what it was going to be called and thought it was Cougar Canyon or something a little less crass than MILF Manor.  BTW, shouldn’t it be MILF Villa?  Manors are in the English countryside not Mexican beach resorts.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Joey is 20 and can’t spell experience.

They often have working titles for these shows they tell the cast members.  Bet the moms had no idea what it was going to be called and thought it was Cougar Canyon or something a little less crass than MILF Manor.  BTW, shouldn’t it be MILF Villa?  Manors are in the English countryside not Mexican beach resorts.

Maybe they thought MILF Villa sounded like a Godzilla parody.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Ok. I twisted my ankle and needed smth trashy to watch so I can make fun of it. 
this was perfect lol

are we not gonna address that son of one blonde plastic clone has seaked out a relationship with another blonde plastic clone? Therapist wet dream lol

also… my gaydar is beeping, yelling and flashing in regards to Gabriel… and he just happens to get with the religious mom. Who god put on that path lmao I just can’t.  

Edited by vavera4ka
(edited)

I guess this is coming back, because a show from last year is on the schedule.
The description mentioned Meghan and Dr. Proctor, so it sounds like 1000 Best Friends.
Was Dr Proctor in this show too?

OK, update;  it was MILF, not 1000; and the woman is definitely 1000 pounds.
More of MILF on the schedule, but all from 2023 so far.

Edited by auntjess