Type keyword(s) to search

MILF Manor - General Discussion

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

I like a good cougar. I was 19 and hooked up with a 48 year old. I think milfs are hot. I think cougars are hot. The creep factor is having those cougars hooking up around there sons. Just disgusting. 

I’m right there with you, HOWEVER…(tense breathing, prepares potentially controversial statement)

I actually like Charlene and feel bad for her. She obviously isn’t going to get the same attention the other ladies do, and she is shown standing alone looking left out a lot. I hope she ends up gaining a backbone and stays away from the gruesome.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
53 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m right there with you, HOWEVER…(tense breathing, prepares potentially controversial statement)

I actually like Charlene and feel bad for her. She obviously isn’t going to get the same attention the other ladies do, and she is shown standing alone looking left out a lot. I hope she ends up gaining a backbone and stays away from the gruesome.

Charlene will get some. If I was there I would talk to her. She’s a pretty beautiful woman. I can read women really well. Looking at her. She’s shy. She’s embarrassed. And she looks like she can’t believe she’s there. She is very fragile. So she’s gonna fall hard. Don’t just bang her and be done with it. She’s gonna wanna do a lot. Cuddle. So she’s actually looking for companionship. She’s a very submissive woman. 

• Love 1
On 1/18/2023 at 5:31 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I liked her, too.  And if I recall correctly, her son was the best looking boy there.  (and, yes, they all seem like boys hoping to get lucky with some desperate older woman.)  Hope he has some of his mom's seemingly-common sense.

Oh, and, the sci-fi channel used to actually have science fiction shows.  Channels should try not to pigeon-hole their names to genres they have no intention of sticking to.  

Anyway, I'll give this train-wreck at least one more week to see who whores themselves out to whom... and maybe start a diagram so we can track who to notify about the STDs once they start getting diagnosed.

Edited by Johann
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Some cheat sheets to help keep track of who's who:

The MILFs: Lists their ages in addition to the usual TLC blurbs.

The Men

A few stood out to me.  Jose is a Host on Mexican TV.  April Jane (blond April) is a former "video vixen" whose fiance died last year. Ryan is working on a music career (because of course he is; so many on reality TV are). Feet enthusiast Jimmy was in the Army. Harrison plays college football and is a former "male entertainer" (a.k.a. stripper).  I can see the upcoming totally non-scripted stories now.

Was anyone else creeped out that Ryan was wearing the adult equivalent of a onesie?  What an odd choice.  Personally I do not find adults wearing kids clothing sexy.  

Charlene is the most attractive to me.  Many of the others are overdone and trying too damn hard. This show is just too creepy for words.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Welp, I think I may have found my rock bottom of tv viewing.  This was so bad!

The problem with TLC, though, is that once you think they've gone as low as they can, they start digging and come up with shit like this.  I shudder to think what's next.

(....I'm probably still gonna watch though.... 😞 )

• LOL 5
On 1/15/2023 at 9:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Cologne would be a better clue.

There is no horror button.

Cologne might be tough if they all smell like pimple cream and Axe body spray.

• LOL 11

I used to be a high school English teacher, and around ten years ago, while I was having a formal observation by my supervisor, a young woman loudly asked one of her classmates, "What does it mean to toss someone's salad?"

If I could turn back time, I would have said, "Something that leads to pinkeye and/or salmonella."

(Luckily my supervisor and I both just laughed at the time and never brought it up again.)

This show is truly the televisual nadir, and if anything worse is out there, I do not want to know about it.

• LOL 6

I told my husband that if I start watching this he can divorce me because I have to have at least some standards.  I draw the line at 90 Day Fiance.  That's as low as I can go before I officially hate myself. 

Now, off to read all of your comments...

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I felt bad that SoYoung (what a name!) slept with her son’s best friend. It almost made me quit watching but I don’t like to see them genuinely hurting. There’s crass and then there is inexcusable. 

No wonder all the guys want her. She’s so young! (Yes, pun intended.)

Y’all, I made it through 25 minutes of an episode and immediately turned it off after the “guess who had sex at a restaurant with a stranger” game. Yes, I do have morals. I have officially decided: No more MILF Manor for me. This is so SICK. I mean, EEEEEEEWWWWWW! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Keep in mind, once again: TLC. The Learning Channel.

• Like 1

Clearly I have issues with self harm; I watched the second episode.

Jose knows what it takes to get camera time. He can lay on the BS and knows how to get the best camera angles. Kelle is not appealing in any way whatsoever.  

Soyoung broke Jimmy.  That was actually real, and he was shocked.  Charlene showed that she is a nice person when she went to speak with Jimmy.  She was doing well at checking on him without pushing him to talk.  Then Soyoung doubled down with her garbage parenting. 

Of course Jimmy has now presented himself as an ass eating toe sucker, so there's that.  I'll add that to the growing file of things I never wanted to know. 

And of course the contest was set up so that the moms and sons will be on a group date together.  Ugh. 

This show is 100% cringe.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

This show makes Darcey & Stacey look like Emmy Award material. 

Once they had to feel up their own son’s chest, I was out. I can’t imagine my 2 adult sons allowing that.  Ew. Just ew. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Okay, so I think that this show is insane. But I can’t look away. Maybe I need to watch s- -t shows like this, in order to feel better about myself and my bad decisions.

When we find out that Jimmy and Soyoung had the most shocking secrets, I immediately thought, “Great. Just great. They’re Asian.” (I am Asian.)

Kelle is a hot mess. I hope that Jose really does come to his senses.

Kelle had her tongue out even before she makes contact with Jose’s lips. Gross.

Charlene is the best. I wish that she were not so insecure. The Latina April disrespected Charlene’s body last week, when her body looks the same.

It was weird that some would guess a secret that an individual had already claimed, with the same surprised attitude. Maybe the producers completely juggled the recording and editing.

I do appreciate that there are no Andy Cohens or Jeff Probsts smarming about.

• Like 2

I am really angry that I’m on Kelley’s side with respect to Spanish-gate.  It is incredibly rude to speak another language in front of people who don’t understand.  Use whatever language you like in private, but not in a group.  

• Like 6

Come on. We need more people actually watching the show. It's just another trash reality show. I don't feel bad about watching it. Nothing wrong with a little trash tv. I watch a whole bunch of things. For different reasons.

This episode was oddly paced to me. Not much happened in the first. They took so damn long to get through the secrets. It made me appreciate the art of the reality show montage. Speed up the wall part and the reveals. We spent almost the same amount of time on all the people. Complete with fallout from one of the secrets.

By the way, I guarantee you that was not Keli's biggest secret. She was smart enough to know they were going to have to say which secret was theirs.

Then the end got swallowed up by Kelli drama. Kelli was not wrong but she didn't have to do it that way. She is very aware of what will get you camera time. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Yes, I'm still watching...

That game was so stupid.  Why did the ones that stumped each other get the prize?  And they knew that ahead of time.  So just guess what you know probably didn't happen.  "We don't live near a beach, so I'll guess that one."  Then, surprised they would have to share the secret?  "What?  I didn't know anyone would hear about something I wrote for a game ON A TV SHOW!  I didn't expect my son who is ON THE SAME TV SHOW to find out what I said ON A TV SHOW!"  Idiots.  

Someone asked why they picked a secret somebody else already claimed.  I think they had to take a picture of their guess while at the wall and at that point didn't know.  It would have made sense for someone to say, "I picked this, but I know I'm wrong because MrX already claimed it."

I remain amazed that some of these mothers still claim their sons are above hooking up with these other women.  Look at what show you are on.  They want sex.  Period.  That's why you are there, too.  If they truly want a lasting relationship, then become concerned.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Okay, so I think that this show is insane. But I can’t look away. Maybe I need to watch s- -t shows like this, in order to feel better about myself and my bad decisions.

When we find out that Jimmy and Soyoung had the most shocking secrets, I immediately thought, “Great. Just great. They’re Asian.” (I am Asian.)

Kelle is a hot mess. I hope that Jose really does come to his senses.

Kelle had her tongue out even before she makes contact with Jose’s lips. Gross.

Charlene is the best. I wish that she were not so insecure. The Latina April disrespected Charlene’s body last week, when her body looks the same.

It was weird that some would guess a secret that an individual had already claimed, with the same surprised attitude. Maybe the producers completely juggled the recording and editing.

I do appreciate that there are no Andy Cohens or Jeff Probsts smarming about.

They probably each went to the wall prior to the discussions.  After that, yeah, the editing was all kinds of off.  They wanted to show the Jimmy/Soyoung issue at the end while it probably happened earlier.  That's why we saw people still act like they thought their son or mother had done something after someone had owned up to it.  If they had said "I chose X because of Y, but now I know that <other person> did that so I'm wrong" it would have made sense. 

The game itself made no sense - guess what they didn't do?  Well then, if you don't live near the ocean, pick one that has to do with being at the beach or on a yacht.  It seemed like half the people did not understand the game. 

Jose only kissed Kelle with a closed mouth.  He may be willing to get camera time with her, but he's not really making out with her.  I did like that some of the women said they found him more appealing because he's older.  Some of the guys are so very young. 

• Applause 1
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe I need to watch s- -t shows like this, in order to feel better about myself and my bad decisions.

Well sure.  Everybody needs that, and that's what these shows are best at.  But there are shit shows like Real Housewives or 90-Day Fiance that make you feel better about yourself and your comparatively not-so-bad decisions, and then there is this

For me, when they revealed that the twist was their sons being who they're going to partner with, I actually said, out loud, "Oh, I'm in."  But then I found myself unable to stomach actually watching it.  That made me feel better about myself.  I do have standards after all.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

I don’t see how Jimmy could have a lengthy convo with his mom while he was naked in a brightly-lit pool.  Neither one thought this is not the most felicitous time? This show just keeps pushing the envelope.  I fully expect one of the moms to bang a guy with her son in the next bed cringing (maybe with the lights off but still).  I also see they do a flip of the fondle the sons in an upcoming episode where the sons massage all the mons and have to identify which one is their mom.  Ew.  

• Mind Blown 2
23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t see how Jimmy could have a lengthy convo with his mom while he was naked in a brightly-lit pool.  Neither one thought this is not the most felicitous time? This show just keeps pushing the envelope.  I fully expect one of the moms to bang a guy with her son in the next bed cringing (maybe with the lights off but still).  I also see they do a flip of the fondle the sons in an upcoming episode where the sons massage all the mons and have to identify which one is their mom.  Ew.  

Glad I skipped this episode. There is only so much this messed up brain can handle!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

It is becoming more obvious that none of the women are actually interested in the really young guys.  The ones in their late 20s are more interesting and can hold a conversation.  The 20 year olds seem so young.  

This show is 100% a mess.  At least we got to see some of stripper boy's Magic Mike moves.  

• Applause 1

Charlene is so confusing to me. She seems so rigid and looking for mature/emotionally connected guys but she can't be bothered to have a real conversation on her dates. She is real lucky they had a mother/son duo that never tried to have connections with someone.

Lord help us all if not wanting to eat booty becomes an issue in dating.

I'm confused by the sleepover thing. They made it seem like Keli and the guy were kind of getting hot and heavy with Stephanie right there but that did not happen.

I've noticed several people say they WANT to date someone older or younger because of this and that. They don't actually date that way. Makes this all more BS. This isn't something several of them actually do. I bet a bunch of the boys have girls at home. I know one for sure that does 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Had they not shown Ricky's interviews with the women this episode, I wouldn't have remembered him at all.  

"Pulling a Jimmy" is the new term for eating ass.  What a lovely thing to ask all of the men. 

Jose is the best at playing all of the women. He doesn't really want any of them, but he will play the game well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/7/2023 at 1:51 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"Pulling a Jimmy" is the new term for eating ass.  What a lovely thing to ask all of the men. 

Jose is the best at playing all of the women. He doesn't really want any of them, but he will play the game well. 

Jose is conducting research for his grad school thesis or something!

I guess that I am a prude. But this sex act confounds me. Unless you have just scrubbed and Silkwood showered that area, aren’t you putting the other person at risk, or, at the very least, it’s not going to smell or taste pleasant? What am I missing?!?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jose is conducting research for his grad school thesis or something!

I guess that I am a prude. But this sex act confounds me. Unless you have just scrubbed and Silkwood showered that area, aren’t you putting the other person at risk, or, at the very least, it’s not going to smell or taste pleasant? What am I missing?!?

The anus is a very pleasurable area for most people. Clinically it is. So, cunnilingis in the area would be pleasurable. You are supposed to clean throughly just like any other area. Not my thing but it is what it is.

• Useful 2
On 2/8/2023 at 4:37 PM, Racj82 said:

The anus is a very pleasurable area for most people. Clinically it is. So, cunnilingis in the area would be pleasurable. You are supposed to clean throughly just like any other area. Not my thing but it is what it is.

My guess is Jimmy was eating some sketchy ass and that’s how he got it!

• LOL 3

I haven't actually fast forwarded through anything on this due to cringe but Ryan and his mom confronting...Stephany? That did it.

Although, the oral simulation was in fact the most cringe. That and Charlene nearly in tears talking about how important that stupid sex exercise was.

• Like 3

Stephany's gamesmanship when meeting thew new Ryan was something.  Ooh, let me run over to the child I'm stringing along and try to get him jealous.  She seems to be the right mental age for some of the younger guys.  Jose may be playing them all but at least he's not trying to actively play them against each other. 

I have never in my life squealed when meeting a new person. I am not reality TV material.

Poor Stephany couldn't handle the sex talk.  She signed up for this show and cannot handle sex talk.  I liked how direct Charlene was.  She wasn't being flirtatious or coy.  She just stated that sex is important and it is worthwhile to know how to please your partner and to be able to tell your partner what you like.  That is actually good advice. 

At the same time, I agreed with Stephany that Ryan needs to stop.  Ugh.  Like every reality show people act like they have such strong connections based on nothing.   

• Applause 1
17 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Stephany's gamesmanship when meeting thew new Ryan was something.  Ooh, let me run over to the child I'm stringing along and try to get him jealous.  She seems to be the right mental age for some of the younger guys.  Jose may be playing them all but at least he's not trying to actively play them against each other. 

I have never in my life squealed when meeting a new person. I am not reality TV material.

Poor Stephany couldn't handle the sex talk.  She signed up for this show and cannot handle sex talk.  I liked how direct Charlene was.  She wasn't being flirtatious or coy.  She just stated that sex is important and it is worthwhile to know how to please your partner and to be able to tell your partner what you like.  That is actually good advice. 

At the same time, I agreed with Stephany that Ryan needs to stop.  Ugh.  Like every reality show people act like they have such strong connections based on nothing.   

So you and I are the only ones watching this.

reactions to your comments:

Right?!?

Hahaha! Neither have I. That was so weird. I thought, “Did they bring back the mom and son they just kicked out?” No, total strangers. 

I don’t even think Ryan still likes Stephany. It just irks him that Stephany is so lovey dovey with the goofy Gabriel.

I think at this point Ryan actively dislikes Stephany.  He does understand that part of staying on the show is pretending he is interested in a relationship with at least one of the women.  Only Jose is playing the game well. 

Gabriel thinks Stephany is really into him; um, I think not.  I think she is willing to date younger, but she's not interested in an excessive chain and eyeliner wearing child. Neither Stephany nor Gabriel actually let Ryan speak, another sign of immaturity. 

The way they were squealing I thought they knew the new people or they were someone really famous.  Instead it's two randos.  There were probably dogs howling for miles around from hearing those squeals. 

• LOL 1

And I'm out.  I stopped this episode about halfway through, thinking I'd go back to finish watching in a few days and I just couldn't do it.  Just deleted it and the series recording on my dvr.

The Learning Channel... teaching me that I do, in fact, have some standards in my trash tv!  Who knew?!??

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Lisa was the female lead in both Nightmare on Elm Street 4.and 5.

Damn, that's a lot of aging.

Why did that boy even take Charlene on that date? He already made it clear during those speed dates her outgoing/sexual nature was too much for him. Literally wasting time there.

Did Charlene's son always have that accent? It was odd to me.

Keli is almost single handely trying to play into what many people thought they were getting with a show like this.

Of course one boy massaged his mom. But, since he has ears, he had to know it was his mom so why not hold back?

I can't take Joey. The boy is 20. No one is doing anything with him.

Edited by Racj82
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 2/24/2023 at 8:44 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think at this point Ryan actively dislikes Stephany.  He does understand that part of staying on the show is pretending he is interested in a relationship with at least one of the women.  Only Jose is playing the game well. 

Gabriel thinks Stephany is really into him; um, I think not.  I think she is willing to date younger, but she's not interested in an excessive chain and eyeliner wearing child. Neither Stephany nor Gabriel actually let Ryan speak, another sign of immaturity. 

The way they were squealing I thought they knew the new people or they were someone really famous.  Instead it's two randos.  There were probably dogs howling for miles around from hearing those squeals

100% and hahahaha!

Gabriel is lanky and clueless.

Don’t forget the try-hard hyper-studded leather jacket.

9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Lisa was the female lead in both Nightmare on Elm Street 4.and 5.

This surprised me. Also, Renny Harlin directed?!?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1

This episode was dull.  The massages were supposed to be scandalous. It was a back massage done from the shoulders down.  They weren't straddling the MILF moms. 

If Billy could express himself better, he could have explained he would have felt he was taking advantage of drunk Kelle.  However he defaulted to the bed is not comfortable.  He may have been worried that if he said let's just cuddle she would mount him in his sleep.  She really is the one going for what the producers were hoping for.  Anyone surprised she's insecure?  I mean nothing about her screams that - hair, clothing choices, large implants . . . . 

I didn't mind Jimmy taking Charlene on a date.  Couples are starting to form; he needs to try to pair up to stay on.  Also he is one of the more sexually adventurous guys.  At least on this date, when asked what he liked in a woman, he didn't talk about feet and other physical attributes.

Joey is sooooo young.  There is no way anyone is interested in any kind of real relationship with him.  

• Like 2

Weekly ramblings:

• Pola wears more jewelry to bed than she wears during the day
  • It says something when people block the other side of the bed with pillows
  • Oh look, Production got Kelle and Jose a hotel room
  • Are we supposed to believe those two had sex?  I'm not buying it.
  • Many of these women wear underwear that's barely there
  • Not great pointing out that the sizes go from XS to XL.  
  • Oh sweet tapping dancing Jesus, Kelle is making a moose knuckle in one of the pairs of underwear. 
  • Yep, Ryan is saying that the underwear he ran between his teeth is his mom's.  My brain hurts. 
  • Covering someone in sand and ice is weird. Just me? 
  • Ryan #1 has issues.  He is much too possessive, and this is what he is choosing to show on TV.
  • I liked Charlene until her caveman BS. That was so cringe.
  • "Will you pray about what I'm saying?" 🤯 Pray about trying to bed Soyoung?
  • Bye Harrison! Go wash this show off of you; then date someone age-appropriate.
  • Fingerpainting?  OMG I laughed when they showed their "artwork".
  • Ryan is very confident.  That song . . .  🙄
  • The guys are really throwing around the word elegant.  Was it on the word of the day calendar? 
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 3/6/2023 at 7:38 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Weekly ramblings:

• Pola wears more jewelry to bed than she wears during the day
  • It says something when people block the other side of the bed with pillows
  • Oh look, Production got Kelle and Jose a hotel room
  • Are we supposed to believe those two had sex?  I'm not buying it.
  • Many of these women wear underwear that's barely there
  • Not great pointing out that the sizes go from XS to XL.  
  • Oh sweet tapping dancing Jesus, Kelle is making a moose knuckle in one of the pairs of underwear. 
  • Yep, Ryan is saying that the underwear he ran between his teeth is his mom's.  My brain hurts. 
  • Covering someone in sand and ice is weird. Just me? 
  • Ryan #1 has issues.  He is much too possessive, and this is what he is choosing to show on TV.
  • I liked Charlene until her caveman BS. That was so cringe.
  • "Will you pray about what I'm saying?" 🤯 Pray about trying to bed Soyoung?
  • Bye Harrison! Go wash this show off of you; then date someone age-appropriate.
  • Fingerpainting?  OMG I laughed when they showed their "artwork".
  • Ryan is very confident.  That song . . .  🙄
  • The guys are really throwing around the word elegant.  Was it on the word of the day calendar? 

Thank you for pointing out all the crap I thought about this episode. 
Are we supposed to be seeing potential love connections between any of these people? All I see is cringe and fake moments just to be on television.

• Like 2

Billy Jayne was married to April? I didn't even know.

80s and 90s heads will know him as the annoying little brother in Just One of the Guys where his older sister pretends to be a guy in high school for a story.

He was also the super cool best friend of Parker Lewis on Parker Lewis Can't Lose. One of two tv shows trying use the style presented on Ferris Bueller Days Off. The was ironically a direct TV version of the movie that no one wanted. Parker made it three years.

The choices turned out the way I assumed. I call bullcrap on Stephany and April wanting anything romantically to do with their matches though.

• Like 3