Type keyword(s) to search

MILF Manor - General Discussion

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

On 12/26/2022 at 6:55 AM, Dakisela said:

I thought it would be EPIC if the twist was that they were all their sons' that were there and being mauled by the other cougars!

I saw someone comment elsewhere that they are hoping the twist is that the men are actually friends of their children. 

• Like 1

I would bet a bright shiny button that AT LEAST one of the men is the son of one of the...contestants (? not really sure what the best word is here; "MILF" and "cougar" are gross, but "ladies" might be stretching it...

• Like 1

This would be great if all the men needed green cards.

Mostly the women are looking every bit their age, nothing makes you look older than trying to date a guy 30 years younger than you.

Big blonde looks dated, her hair and make up remind of the RHOC when the show first started.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Their sons? No, I can’t imagine being on a show and dating the son of the woman next to be. Mama Bear will come out the first time their kids feels slighted. 

Also, ewww. All these women are talking about is having sex...I just couldn't be like that around my adult son, just eww.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, ewww. All these women are talking about is having sex...I just couldn't be like that around my adult son, just eww.

I’d be on the first flight home while rethinking my life choices.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This would be great if all the men needed green cards.

Mostly the women are looking every bit their age, nothing makes you look older than trying to date a guy 30 years younger than you.

Big blonde looks dated, her hair and make up remind of the RHOC when the show first started.

That's the 90 Day forum.. Over there ------->

This show is just creepy.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Charlene looks the most normal

Which one is she? 
Pola is the surgeon. One doesn’t seen into doing this. 2 are blonds (stereotypes). I’m not sure about this show. 

3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Whoever green lights these TLC shows has a fetish for incest me thinks, the mother daugther show, the married to a  mama boy shows,  and now this one. 

Absolutely 

Edited by Mindthinkr
The autocorrect is shocked
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Which one is she? 
Pola is the surgeon. One doesn’t seen into doing this. 2 are blonds (stereotypes). I’m not sure about this show. 

Absolutely 

The one that the others thought was big a little bit. She looks the least altered.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1