Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Show Time!

• Start Topic

When Gizelle and Robyn put on their live podcast, Karen takes shady notes for her own live show; Candiace shoots a music video with rapper Trina; Robyn broaches a tough subject with Juan; Wendy and Eddie deal with an unexpected emergency.

Airdate: 12.18.2022

Robyn why would you remarry Juan if you have to put an infidelity clause in your prenuptial agreement, because you're still unsure about him? 

Everyone looked bored out of their minds at the Reasonably Shady event. Not only did Karen steal their idea she's now taking notes to out shine them. I can't! 

I see Gizelle is getting ready to use Mia's marriage as her storyline for next season.  She really enjoys attacking people's marriages. 

Congratulations to Candiace and Trina. The full video will be released tonight. She's making the platform work for her, not the other way around.  I really hope that her entertainment career blows up so that she can move on to bigger and better things. 

As a fellow immigrant who also wants to make my mom proud,  I empathize with Wendy. She's only pushing herself because African and Caribbean parents will always want us to achieve more, no matter how successful we are. I do hope she takes better care of herself in the future. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Why is Robyn still on the show???  She brings nothing and has been milking the "will she and Juan get marry" story line for 7 long seasons now.  I doubt most viewers even care at this point.  I also want to see Gizelle put on the hot seat without her green eye lapdog Robyn doing her bidding.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Gizelle and Robyn are on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live right now, and Gizelle, after a question from the audience about Chris, and that she should apologize to him, she said that he apologized to her because he was WRONG! I cannot believe the nerve of this woman.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

This seemed like a throw away episode.  

I’d like to throw away a couple of the housewives.

Karen was hysterical tonight.

Mia and G give me the creeps, and now we know more context behind that Wendy/Mia fight. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Gizelle and Robyn are on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live right now, and Gizelle, after a question from the audience about Chris, and that she should apologize to him, she said that he apologized to her because he was WRONG! I cannot believe the nerve of this woman.

She probably lied to make herself look good. It wouldn't be the first time...

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Robyn said they cleared $14,000 on that live Podcast.

I think she meant $14.00. There is now way they made $14,000, there were less than a hundred people there.

I live very close to that theater. Maybe 10 minutes away and I didn’t know anything about it until tonight. I don’t think it was publicized very well. 

Edited by Axie
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Mia and G give me the creeps, and now we know more context behind that Wendy/Mia fight. 

I don't know if it's just me but I never felt the need to examine my friend's cooch when I was in my 20s.  Not even once.  But maybe that's just me.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, swankie said:

I don't know if it's just me but I never felt the need to examine my friend's cooch when I was in my 20s.  Not even once.  But maybe that's just me.  

Not in my 20s or any other time in my life.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Chris is on Twitter saying Gizelle misrepresented his words. 

Eobyn & Gizelle promoted the live show on their podcast. It was on May 18. The venue has 2000 seats, which includes the box and balcony areas. It doesn’t look like they had any more than 200 people there. The first four rows were VIP seats, which were I think $125/seat. The other seats I believe were $85. SO let’s say each row has 15 seats and the first 4 rows were $125 each, that’s $7500.

Then the remaining 140 seats went for $85/each. That’s $11,900. Total: $19,400. But Robyn said they put in $10,000 and profited $14,000. So that’s $9,400. They had to have sold about $4600 in merch to have cleared $14:000 profit (unless they sold more than 300 tickets).

But, not a bad effort, considering Monique’s live show only sold 20 tickets.

Now Sesame Street will be claiming Eddie also hit on her next week, so does she want Candiace’s mouth or Wendy’s mouth? Ashley ain’t shit for bringing that lady on this show knowing she will get dragged by her eyebrows.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Eobyn & Gizelle promoted the live show on their podcast. It was on May 18. The venue has 2000 seats, which includes the box and balcony areas. It doesn’t look like they had any more than 200 people there. The first four rows were VIP seats, which were I think $125/seat. The other seats I believe were $85. SO let’s say each row has 15 seats and the first 4 rows were $125 each, that’s $7500.

Then the remaining 140 seats went for $85/each. That’s $11,900. Total: $19,400. But Robyn said they put in $10,000 and profited $14,000. So that’s $9,400. They had to have sold about $4600 in merch to have cleared $14:000 profit (unless they sold more than 300 tickets).

Now Sesame Street will be claiming Eddie also hit on her next week, so does she want Candiace’s mouth or Wendy’s mouth? Ashley ain’t shit for bringing that lady on this show knowing she will get dragged by her eyebrows.

Those are some really expensive tickets - at least for me

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

I already feel bad for Ashley's friend, because she will get dragged for filth on new year's day. I guess she deserves it though, since she is so desperate to get on the show that she will accuse 2 husbands of flirting with her. 

I've said it before, but I really hate the absolute glee that some of these women have when they are going after husbands, especially since some of the women have admitted that they have been cheated on in the past. It really makes me sad. No marriage is perfect, no doubt, but they don't even try to at least support a marriage, a black marriage at that. Housewives. HouseWIVES. Go at each other. Leave the husbands out of the mess. At least support the marriage. See: married to medicine season 5 reunion. That's the level of marriage support I want to see from them. 

From the preview from next week, Mia is dumb for being mad at Karen telling Gizelle what Mia said to her on camera. It was on camera girl. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

I already feel bad for Ashley's friend, because she will get dragged for filth on new year's day. I guess she deserves it though, since she is so desperate to get on the show that she will accuse 2 husbands of flirting with her. 

She's going to get tag teamed by Candiace AND Wendy.  It's going to be a verbal bloodbath.  I'm not sure if she can survive it.  Like you, I'm not sure if she should survive it.

Is this a "pretty" girl thing?  I'm not pretty (on my best days, I'm "cute").  I don't get hit on that often.  So I don't assume that a man who talks to me is hitting on me.  I have noticed that pretty girls get hit on a lot.  So I wonder if they just assume all male attention is hitting on them.  Does any of that make sense?

I'm sick of Giselle bringing nothing but rumors as her "storyline".  She's so boring at this point.  I need a season where she gets a taste of what she does to others.

Wendy's mom was hilarious last night.  Buy the lady some tatas!  

Edited by dosodog
Tapas are not the same thing as tatas, auto correct...
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Is this a "pretty" girl thing?  I'm not pretty (on my best days, I'm "cute").  I don't get hit on that often.  So I don't assume that a man who talks to me is hitting on me.  I have noticed that pretty girls get hit on a lot.  So I wonder if they just assume all male attention is hitting on them.  Does any of that make sense?

Nah...this is more of a delusional girl thing. Remember, Mia also claimed that Chris "tossed her salad" before he married Candiace and when he called her out on it she said it was another Chris.

19 hours ago, spunky said:

As a fellow immigrant who also wants to make my mom proud,  I empathize with Wendy. She's only pushing herself because African and Caribbean parents will always want us to achieve more, no matter how successful we are. I do hope she takes better care of herself in the future. 

I realized a long time ago that I had to disengage from the toxicity of the 1st generation immigrant mindset. It will destroy you and your whole life becomes about pleasing your parents.

A threesome with Peter Thomas would be the 9th level of Hell situation for me. I know it was with his girlfriend but that is still too close.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Who would have thought that I’d ever, EVER be enjoying Candiace this season, her putdowns have been howl worthy….calling Ashley’s friend ‘that Sesame Street person’ was classic and she was absolutely right in that the girl looked like a crazed muppet.

As someone who knows what her vagina looks like up close, not only would I not let someone view it with a frickin’ flashlight, but I’ll be damned if I’d view a friend’s hoohaa!!  I soooooo didn’t need to hear this story.  And Karen, why’d you have to tell Gizzard of all people about this?

Gizzard’s rent-a-barn turned up nice, I liked the chandelier too.  This heiffa’s gotta get a life though and stop stirring the pot on her supposed friends.

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb I’d be surprised if Juan agrees to the infidelity clause, seeing as he barely tolerates you.   

• Like 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm sick of Giselle bringing nothing but rumors as her "storyline".  She's so boring at this point.  I need a season where she gets a taste of what she does to others.

Sometimes I think it is a pretty girl thing. I have had pretty friends that think every man that talks to them is hitting on them. I have had male friends, both single and married, who will avoid certain women because they don't want to be mistaken for hitting on someone by just talking to them. 

Same with regards to Gizelle, her storyline cannot be rumors every season. My favorite thing about Gizelle on the show isn't even about her, it's her daughters, so they will be off to college soon and Gizelle will get even more boring. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

As much as I’m not a huge fan of Candiaces music, at least of you go see her perform she’s doing something. I don’t understand the point of a live show of a housewife just being a housewife. It looked lame.

Does someone really get with Gordon while Mia watches or is she just saying this crap for a storyline?

Oh man Ashley’s friend is going to get dragged. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
On 12/19/2022 at 1:02 AM, drivethroo said:

I don't doubt both women will go after Ashley's friend who looks a little strange (and not that attractive) for all these guys to be hitting on her.

And it was (obviously) personal for Mia in order to attack Wendy for Peter's sake in Miami. This is not a simple friendship after all.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 12/19/2022 at 11:53 AM, LaurelleJ said:

From the preview from next week, Mia is dumb for being mad at Karen telling Gizelle what Mia said to her on camera. It was on camera girl. 

Mia is dumb covers every week.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Well, it is clear Juan has no interest in marrying Robyn. That’s been evident for awhile, but I’m now wondering about Robyn’s interest in Juan. Where is the woman who was pressuring him to marry her and who cried a few years ago when he finally proposed? Now she seems bored. Saying the wedding isn’t a priority pretty much says it all.

She keeps bringing up the pre-nup and fidelity clause, even though Juan cannot shut it down fast enough. Is this her way of saving face when he walks away? He is so checked out that I’m wondering if the rumors are true and he does have a girlfriend. Whatever the case, can we move on from this dead as a door nail storyline? 

I don’t need to hear about Mia’s or her friend’s sexual escapades. Please do not give me mental pictures of them with G in any combination. It is not edgy and titillating. It’s crude and disgusting. And if you looked at your friend’s vagina, keep it to yourself. Do these women have no filter? Sheesh. 

Somehow I blanked on Ashley’s friend, because I’m often doing other things while half-watching this show. Given the comments, I’m off to go look her up. 

Why is Karen so critical of Gizelle’s house? I don’t think it looked bad. I like Gizelle with the slightly darker hair, the brownish-blonde. It’s more flattering than the lighter blonde IMO. 

The RS show didn’t look like a roaring success to me, despite what they said. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

As much as I’m not a huge fan of Candiaces music, at least of you go see her perform she’s doing something. I don’t understand the point of a live show of a housewife just being a housewife. It looked lame.

I'm assuming this is not a copy of Robin and Gizzelle's live podcast show, but a copy of the Countess' (RHONY) cabaret show. Both have no talent, but Karen seems to recognize her shortcomings and is therefore limiting her singing and dancing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Seems convenient that Ashley’s friend is trying to trash both Eddie and Chris. Seems suspicious. I don’t buy it.

Me either.. With absolutely no evidence, I believe Ashley and Gizelle came up with this whole bunch of lies.  For Ashley, it's payback for Michael.  For Gizelle, it's her ghost producing. 

I also believe, with no evidence, that Ashley secretly hates the "Sesame Street" girl and convinced her to do this.  It's a 2 for 1.  She wants revenge on both!  Because why would you put your "friend" through the Twitter ringer?  She's already being horribly trashed for her appearance. 

I'm just throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing if anything sticks.

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't doubt both women will go after Ashley's friend who looks a little strange (and not that attractive) for all these guys to be hitting on her.

And it was (obviously) personal for Mia in order to attack Wendy for Peter's sake in Miami. This is not a simple friendship after all.

Yes, very hypocritical to attack Wendy for implying things about her marriage when she is admitting to threesomes with Peter's former girlfriend. I think Mia is not attracted to G at all and wants other people in their bed.

On 12/19/2022 at 5:21 PM, LaurelleJ said:

Sometimes I think it is a pretty girl thing. I have had pretty friends that think every man that talks to them is hitting on them. I have had male friends, both single and married, who will avoid certain women because they don't want to be mistaken for hitting on someone by just talking to them. 

Same with regards to Gizelle, her storyline cannot be rumors every season. My favorite thing about Gizelle on the show isn't even about her, it's her daughters, so they will be off to college soon and Gizelle will get even more boring. 

Pretty girls are probably hit on a lot but the problem is it seems like Gizzy is outright lying to drum up a storyline. We saw that Mia was lying as Chris was never looking at her the way she claimed.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

So Karen has her own personal "Mikey," the "cut to's," were priceless although he forgot to add jazz hands and kick ball change and a 5,6,7,8!

No Ashley, Michael should not stay at your house if it is his time with the kids, Michael is a man of means he can figure it out.

Robyn you are remarrying Juan, you know what he is all about and if you need a prenup at this point you are the idiot...you should not be remarrying Juan! The prenup can be a financial agreement but any of that cheating clause is just nonsense because it didn't work out well the first time.

Why would Gizelle say that any of Mia's sexual behavior in the past must be happening now? How many of us old married ladies are running to clubs and hooking up with men (or women, whatever your thing is), and getting in at 2am and then going to work the next day without a hangover?)  BUT do I think Mia and G have explored some things, sure probably why not, that is not the most outrageous thing to do. Why is it any Gizelle's business what Mia and G might do in their bed? It seems that any of the women in this group that have husbands, businesses or a career is in Gizelle's crosshairs, she comes off just a tad jealous, right?

I am very proud of Candiace, I don't always love her but she is working hard and achieving goals.

If Robyn says they are going to elope and that nobody is invited, wait till there is a school break and go to the courthouse and do it, it is not that hard...oh wait, they don't really want to be married.  I have a theory about why the new house is in Robyn's name only, because Juan does not live there. 

Whatever happened to Wendy's design career ambitions? Her mother tells everyone she wants a boob job and they have to pay for it, Wendy says her mother is successful because of her incredible work ethic so why can't she pay for her own boobs?  I would never take money away from my grandchildren for a boob job, Mother Wendy seems a little narcissistic.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 5:21 PM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Gizzard’s rent-a-barn turned up nice, I liked the chandelier too.

Her house looks like something I would see on a site known for posting hilariously bad architecture, her roof line, the elevations are all over the map, that said I liked her chandelier in the entryway. 

I think it is funny that Ashley's friend is just refered to as "Ashley's friend," and also, "Muppet." Sorry but that woman fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on her way down.  We are supposed to believe that Chris and Eddy gave any thought to git wit her, I'll bet not.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We are supposed to believe that Chris and Eddy gave any thought to git wit her, I'll bet not.

Exactly, that's one of the thirstiest storylines. Even if she was as hot as hell why would ANY husband of the cast would openly flirt with her with their wives present and with cameras all around? Is she married anyways?

So Gizelle is now going against Mia's marriage after Candiace is paying her no attention, I wonder how long it will take for Mia to wise up as I don't think Mia is... Particularly bright. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Whatever happened to Wendy's design career ambitions? Her mother tells everyone she wants a boob job and they have to pay for it, Wendy says her mother is successful because of her incredible work ethic so why can't she pay for her own boobs?  I would never take money away from my grandchildren for a boob job, Mother Wendy seems a little narcissistic.

It did seem like a selfish thing for Wendy’s mother to say. She chose to have children and to breast-feed them. It reminded me of what my mother would say to me as a child. She’d go on about how she “almost died” giving birth to me. Said the same thing to my two sisters. I always wondered what I was expected to do about her horrible labor. Gee, sorry I almost killed you, Mom.

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 3
On 12/20/2022 at 2:54 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Well, it is clear Juan has no interest in marrying Robyn. That’s been evident for awhile, but I’m now wondering about Robyn’s interest in Juan. Where is the woman who was pressuring him to marry her and who cried a few years ago when he finally proposed? Now she seems bored. Saying the wedding isn’t a priority pretty much says it all.

Juan started looking daggers at Robyn the moment she mentioned the prenup. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 7
On 12/20/2022 at 10:54 PM, drivethroo said:

This is Ashley’s Sesame Street friend and she wants us to believe both Chris AND Eddie were eyeballing her. 

They probably were, just not for the reason she thinks they were...

I nearly pulled all my back muscles howling at your post.

• LOL 3
On 12/21/2022 at 3:10 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

Juan started looking daggers at Robyn the moment she mentioned the prenup. 

I think Juan is just sticking around until the boys go off to college.  Didn't he grow up without a father ? He probably doesn't want to repeat the cycle.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I think Juan is just sticking around until the boys go off to college.  Didn't he grow up without a father ? He probably doesn't want to repeat the cycle.  

Juan's parents weren't really in his life because they were drug addicts and had no ability to be good parents when they were ailing themselves. They both died* when he was a teenager; that's why Robyn's parents took him in.

Juan had ZERO problem leaving Robyn and the boys behind in the dust when he went to Europe and chased after the "love of his life."**

I think Robyn & Juan are comfortable with each other as roommates and homeboys and people should really stop bothering them about having this grand romance***.  After everyone's grand romance is over, Robyn and Juan will still be together.

*Juan's biological father is still alive; he was on an episode in a past season (season 4, 5 or 6).

**I wonder if Juan's "love of his life" dropped him fast after learning he was broke. Juan could be staying with Robyn out of familiarity, being comfortable etc and the fact Robyn was with him before he had money and stayed with him after the money was gone. Robyn was never with him for the money because until he started getting NBA checks, she was the more financially well off partner and has returned to being the more financially well off partner.

***I think I may have seen somewhere that Robyn may have been a victim of SA; if so, Juan might literally be the only man she feels comfortable with. Men really don't stay anywhere they really don't want to be; even if Juan has girlfriends all up and around 695, none of them are compelling enough for him to leave Robyn. I really don't think the boys are a factor because again, he had no problem leaving the boys behind in the dust when he went to Europe with the love of his life...

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I thought Juan met "the love of his life" while he was playing on Europe. I don't think he chased her there. Robyn and the boys stayed in the States since he wasn't making baller money. At that point, they probably needed her check.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
On 12/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, drivethroo said:

*Juan's biological father is still alive; he was on an episode in a past season (season 4, 5 or 6).

The story was Juan didn't discover his bio dad was his dad until a few years ago. Robin was already on tv and the story was big in the Baltimore papers. Up until that point he believed that the man who called himself his dad was actually his biological father. There was a big story on it for "Real Sports", and my recollection was that Juan was already coaching at the college level when this all went down. And yes, since then his dad has appeared on a couple of episodes.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Juan met "the love of his life" while he was playing on Europe. I don't think he chased her there. Robyn and the boys stayed in the States since he wasn't making baller money. At that point, they probably needed her check.

The story was that he met the woman here in the states. She also had (a) kid (s??), who she left behind when she moved to Europe to live with Juan. At the time he and Robyn were still together, and she didn't find out about the woman until he was already in Europe shacked up. It clearly didn't work out, and when that season was over, he moved back to the states and back in with Robyn. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
On 12/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, drivethroo said:

I don't understand why these celebs don't price their tickets more affordably.  With cheaper ticket prices, they could have filled the place, sold more merchandise and more of their fans could have seen the show.  I think it would have been a better look overall, especially considering the content they were offering.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I don't understand why these celebs don't price their tickets more affordably.  With cheaper ticket prices, they could have filled the place, sold more merchandise and more of their fans could have seen the show.  I think it would have been a better look overall, especially considering the content they were offering.

And wouldn’t you wan to encourage your fans to come. That was a lame show and I would have been mad if I spent that much to see it.

• Like 2