Type keyword(s) to search

Manzo'd With Children - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2017 at 11:34 PM, jumper sage said:

Just to finish off the topic.  Here is a Page Six story about what the boys are up to now.  I am so shocked! Not!

He makes it sound like Bravo cancelled their show, but I thought Caroline said their family decided to end the show. I have to admit, I was surprised when it ended. I thought they would milk it forever, including trying to get a spinoff show for the daughter. Glad they are gone.

• Love 1
On 8/3/2017 at 11:34 PM, jumper sage said:

Just to finish off the topic.  Here is a Page Six story about what the boys are up to now.  I am so shocked! Not!

What would qualify Albie to be on a sports panel...for that matter, what qualifies Chris to host a sports radio show?

• Love 2

Speculation on Daily Mail that Lauren and Vito's marriage is over. He is denying it. I peeked at her IG and zero pictures of Vito anywhere and she seems to be conveniently hiding her left hand so no glimpses of a wedding ring. Vito says there are no pictures of him on her IG, because they are private people. But, she has pictures of everyone else--friends, family, baby, herself.

• Love 2
On 1/12/2018 at 11:23 AM, Pickles said:

Speculation on Daily Mail that Lauren and Vito's marriage is over. He is denying it. I peeked at her IG and zero pictures of Vito anywhere and she seems to be conveniently hiding her left hand so no glimpses of a wedding ring. Vito says there are no pictures of him on her IG, because they are private people. But, she has pictures of everyone else--friends, family, baby, herself.

Woah, seriously?

• Love 1