Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I don't care for this scene, how about sitting Chris down and asking this idiot how he got $450k for getting beaten up and he gave 60k to Gabby and the rest to his mom and now doesn't have any money.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I don't care for this scene, how about sitting Chris down and asking this idiot how he got $450k for getting beaten up and he gave 60k to Gabby and the rest to his mom and now doesn't have any money.

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"I've been traveling all day". Yes, that grueling trip from NYC to New Jersey. He must be exhausted, the poor dear.

Gabby looks ridiculous in that stupid hat. 

To be fair, they started in Philly (it’s my hometown, I recognized the street they got married on), so tack on a couple of hours.

Gabby is the whale, y’all.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

To be fair, they started in Philly (it’s my hometown, I recognized the street they got married on), so tack on a couple of hours.

Gabby is the whale, y’all.

No Philly is where he was released…then he went to his halfway house in NYC for a few weeks or whatever. So the trip just now was NYC to Orange NJ.

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

No Philly is where he was released…then he went to his halfway house in NYC for a few weeks or whatever. So the trip just now was NYC to Orange NJ.

Oh, I thought we were still on the same day!

Just now, kacesq said:

Is she crying??

Look: since I lost my dad, I cry more. It’s a permanent side effect of grief. It’s not unusual for me to cry at acts of kindness now, which wasn’t true before. So I get emotion, but MY GOD does Ashley cry a lot. And on a dime, too.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 3