Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I wanna know what credit union opened this account…I just opened a new savings account last week and I needed a driver’s license and another form of ID.

oh God Life After Lockup…what a Motley Crue of losers. But no Brit/Marcellino…

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

He made $9000 in prison? I thought prison jobs paid like 15 cents an hour or something?

Some jobs in prison are more lucrative- it depends on the job, where the money is coming from, etc. He said he was also making money on the side- I don't know how that works.

• Like 2
Just now, Ms. Me said:

Some jobs in prison are more lucrative- it depends on the job, where the money is coming from, etc. He said he was also making money on the side- I don't know how that works.

Me neither. And he said the check was from the prison, so I’m guessing it was all legit?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you know she is like I just paid 500 for dinner and this man has 9k ready to open an account? 

Not even gonna lie, I’d feel the same way. I’d be sending him a Venmo request for $250.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Oh, sigh, the Aris story bums me out.  She just wants a man who doesn't constantly paw at her and she ends up with this big slurping mouth-breather lech.

NOOOOOO.  Get UP!!

DON'T YOU MARRY HIM, ARIS.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

We know what's under the shirt. You didn't need to draw a map.

She's got a face mask that says "My tits are down there."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 6