Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

that's a big nice ass house ... that thing is HUGE 

Good bones. It does look like someone over 80 lives there, but that’s just decor. (Does the grandmother live there? Is she alive? I’m confused.)

• Like 5
Just now, Empress1 said:

Good bones. It does look like someone over 80 lives there, but that’s just decor. (Does the grandmother live there? Is she alive? I’m confused.)

It sounds like she may have moved elsewhere…maybe a relative, maybe a home? 

• Like 2

Twitch out boob sling.  This is still Michael's MOM.  Get it together.  You're gonna have to get used to being respectful.  STAWP with the bullshit, honey.

OR: GET A JOB.  SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.  SHUT UP!!

• Like 6

Justine had a whole ten second TH and didn't pet her weave ONCE.

%%%%

Wait, what's this?  Justine sticks up for her daughter and Michael sticks up for his wife???  WHAT SHOW AM I WATCHING?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Such sparkling dialogue! Did Oscar Wilde contribute to the script?

Oscar Wilde, Dorothy Parker and P.G. Woodhouse are collectively clenching their ghostly fists and grinding their ghostly teeth in rage that they didn't write this sprightly, witty script.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 11
9 minutes ago, candall said:

Hello?  You're really going to need to narrow that excited exhortation down.  Derek?  Chris?  Michael?  That one who keeps "puffing" and just went into the halfway house?  Where's that guy going into the fine estate jewelry biz?  Him?

omg I love this show so much 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I don't get why Michael's mother is mad. Justine's daughter has already gotten a tattoo and a piercing. What does she want her to do? Send her to a convent? Consult MIL about daughter's wishes? I have no love for Justine but she's right to stand up for her daughter. MIL is fucking insane. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oscar Wilde, Dorothy Parker and P.G. Woodhouse are collectively clenching their ghostly fists and grinding their ghostly teeth in rage that they didn't write this sprightly, witty script.

GIRL!  You are on FIRE!!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1