Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Never mind the houseguest--what about shy kitty?!

Shy kitty is doing well! My husband is determined to win him and has been making excellent progress, thanks to his endless patience and supply of kitty treats. Kitty will sit with me on the couch if Christina (houseguest) is at work, and will allow me to play with/pet him. He's a very timid, anxious kitty who jumps at any sudden move and runs for his life. He's very cute and playful though. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Oh Shit.  Chris is cheating on Gabby?  THE bleached asshole Gabby?? NO!

Say it ain't so!! She spent 60k on her shit and now Chris has no $$$$??

SHOCKED!

Our bleached butthole Gabby seems relatively nonplussed about Chris and another female.  WHY??

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, candall said:

His mom.  He said last week that he'd split the $$ between Gabby and his family and he was feeling some serious regret about not saving any back for himself.  Heh.

As if it takes ANY foresight whatsoever, to consider the idea of saving some of your OWN money for yourself when you get out of prison. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Why do all the women on this show pretend like these guys don’t know anyone from the before times? 
I’m glad I’m old and predate the whole “let me look thru your phone” “take down your Instagram” nonsense.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Lawd.  Monique is already futzing with the phone.  She's gonna trip him up with that new I-Phone 14.

"You gonna take care of it? (the bill)

Monique: " I guess so"

GIRL!!!  You're on the hook for it ALL.  Don't get all squishy about it NOW!

DINGLEBERRY~

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT DOES SHE SEE IN THIS TROGLODYTE? 

Hello?  You're really going to need to narrow that excited exhortation down.  Derek?  Chris?  Michael?  That one who keeps "puffing" and just went into the halfway house?  Where's that guy going into the fine estate jewelry biz?  Him?

• LOL 5