Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I missed last week's live chat because of a company holiday party.  One of our newest employees wore really long false eyelashes.  She brought her mother a her +1.  Later in the party I let her know her lashes were starting to come off.  Her mother reached up and pulled them off of her.  I had to try so hard to not tell them tales of LAL. 

OMG!  That would have been something to see!  I can totally understand the temptation to pull them off.  Most of them look atrocious.  

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG if these ladies insist on fake eyelashes can’t they get ones that look good?

Every time I stroll to the pharmacy counter at my local Rite Aid, I always make it a point to walk past the makeup aisle and check out the newly arrived false eyelashes 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Wow, Gabby is admitting to all her surgery. Can they show a before picture?

The lips are obvious (and they’re deflated in her talking head).

STOP TELLING YOUR MAN’S MOM ABOUT YOUR VAGINA.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Well, shit. Now we know where Chris's money went!  Gabby went hogwild with the procedures, didn't she?  Guess he's ok with that!  Old boy ain't gonna have any cash to buy drugs with is he?

PLUS... they're getting married when he gets out? And she's traveling to pick him up with his MOM and sister??  She's a brave little soldier, isn't she?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Every time I stroll to the pharmacy counter at my local Rite Aid, I always make it a point to walk past the makeup aisle and check out the newly arrived false eyelashes 

Gabby’s wearing them. Hers look pretty good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I missed last week's live chat because of a company holiday party.  One of our newest employees wore really long false eyelashes.  She brought her mother as her +1.  Later in the party I let her know her lashes were starting to come off.  Her mother reached up and pulled them off of her.  I had to try so hard to not tell them tales of LAL. 

omg, I thought that I loved you, but now I am certain of it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I didn’t see a $30k difference in the before and after pics of our Gabby…

To be fair, you haven't seen her bleached asshole and newly tightened vagina.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

So she has enough money for all that plastic surgery but she can't afford her own hotel room?

Priorities. "Do I want more Botox, or to spend one night in a hotel with my loathed soon to be in-laws?"

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh god she is controlling him already ... yup this is gonna work out well 

Jinx 

Hey wait just a minute, @Keywestclubkid, I thought we were soulmates? Are you cheating on me? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I missed last week's live chat because of a company holiday party.  One of our newest employees wore really long false eyelashes.  She brought her mother as her +1.  Later in the party I let her know her lashes were starting to come off.  Her mother reached up and pulled them off of her.  I had to try so hard to not tell them tales of LAL. 

omg, I thought that I loved you, but now I am certain of it

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I assume she filtered her vulva shot so much it has no folds left. Smooth as a Barbie doll. 

There's a Snapchat filter that generates happy little pink heart bubbles that float around and pop.

• LOL 7