Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E10: Kate Winslet, Sir Lenny Henry, Nadiya Hussain, Jack Whitehall

• Start Topic

The body-image stuff was sadly believable, if super gross. I'm not sure all that much has changed, though.

My mom was in the recovery room while I came out of general anesthesia after an operation, and I alternated between telling her I loved her and thanking her for holding my hand. Then I threw up on her.

"I'm English! I may eat for a party of one, but I drink for a party of five!" Hee. I love Jack Whitehall.

• Like 5

When I had my wisdom teeth out, I was sitting in a recovery room waiting for a ride home, high as a kite and trying to read a magazine. I always worry what I say in that state. She was so cute though.

I was surprised that a man went through the weight thing too, and I like Jack saying that he's supposed to be muscular and not his slim self. What the hell, can't we just see normal people? And Kate looking great, saying this is the body I had, and this was too fat. 

• Like 5

I loved this panel. They had great chemistry with one another and really interesting stories. 

Count me in as someone who was horrified by all of the "body" talk. I mean I wasn't surprised by it but had assumed it was more driven by the rubbish entertainment "press". 🙄

BBC iPlayer had posted a clip on IG of Kate telling a story that wasn't included in the BBC America broadcast. Basically, she was performing in a play and almost shat herself. At one point she thought she actually had. It was absolutely hilarious and I have no idea why censors thought American viewers couldn't handle it. Or maybe it was cut for length because of the stupid commercials. 

• Like 2