Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E17: Ghost in the Machine

• Start Topic

Now everything is making sense. How they used the sub routines in Holo Janeway so even she didn't know what was going on. It was used both in Next Generation, DS9, Lower Decks and yes, Voyager. The mission has been to get the Protostar back to Starfleet and then using it as a Ground Zero infection to take the Federation apart. They just didn't count on screwing up their calculations with the worm hole and the kids finding it before the Diviner or anyone else from his race. The classic: "The best laid plans. Opps!"

I liked that the crew is trying to think of ways to warn Starfleet via morse code. How about a literal message in a bottle? Just blast it with exotic radiation so it will show up on sensors and the Dauntless will pick it up. But I guess we're past that now. Well, I'm sure they would have figured something out eventually.