Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E22: Live Semi-Final Top 8 Performances

shantown
  • Start Topic

The top eight artists perform individual songs and Whitney Houston duets in front of coaches Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the finale.

Airs Monday, December 5 at 8:00pm eastern on NBC

Justin - Wow, really liked that. Fantastic 

Bryce and Morgan duet - Really good, though I liked Morgan more

Brayden - Good vocals, but sleepy performance

Parijita (who is from the state I’m living in) - Pretty good but it didn’t feel like her best

Bodie and Brayden duet - Good vocals but sleepy performance

Kim - Really, really good

Omar - Pretty good with a great ending, but it’s hard to compete with Celine Dion’s version for me

Bodie - Good but weird performance

Justin and Omar - Pretty good

Bryce - Good vocals but sleepy performance

Kim and Parijita duet - Fun performance but I think Kim outshone Parijita, though it’s not the best song for great vocals especially as a duet

Morgan - Really good

I think this episode cements for me that the two remaining Country performers have good vocals but are dull performers

Justin was my favorite performance for the night

30 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Great performances tonite.

I thought I’m every woman is a Chaka khan song?  Did leatherwood do a Whitney song?

Originally a Chaka song, covered by Whitney

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Justin - Wow, really liked that. Fantastic 

Bryce and Morgan duet - Really good, though I liked Morgan more

Brayden - Good vocals, but sleepy performance

Parijita (who is from the state I’m living in) - Pretty good but it didn’t feel like her best

Bodie and Brayden duet - Good vocals but sleepy performance

Kim - Really, really good

Omar - Pretty good with a great ending, but it’s hard to compete with Celine Dion’s version for me

Bodie - Good but weird performance

Justin and Omar - Pretty good

Bryce - Good vocals but sleepy performance

Kim and Parijita duet - Fun performance but I think Kim outshone Parijita, though it’s not the best song for great vocals especially as a duet

Morgan - Really good

I think this episode cements for me that the two remaining Country performers have good vocals but are dull performers

Justin was my favorite performance for the night

Originally a Chaka song, covered by Whitney

Thank you.

there used to be someone on here that would post the iTunes sales.  Anyone no who leads with sakes this year?

• Useful 1

We almost got rid of Bryce at the first lives. He wasn't in the top 2, and Blake didn't save him. Ameriker, or really the East and Central time zones, gave him the instant save. He's like a country artist designed by committee, which is why I will keep calling him a Stepford-bot.

I'm going to say Kim, Omar, Justin and Brayden as the bottom four.

• Love 1

That was some amazing note that Omar held last night.  I kind of never listen that intently to him and a lot of the contestants especially when I don't know the songs they picked, but Omar really wowed me tonight. I gave him my votes.  Didn't bother to vote for Blake's team because I knew they's all be safe.