Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E12: The Only Leg That Matters

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The 11 second limit made the piano task way better. Since it made it impossible for one person to do it on their own. 

I am ok with the winners but would have preferred the other two teams. Partially because I find big Brother annoying and partly because I found Derek himself annoying. 

Also not sure if they would ever do these again, but Emily and Molly seem like they would be a lock for an Unfinished Business season. Also I am definitely looking forward to them getting back to actual races around the world.

On 12/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, twilightzone said:

Redemption for Derek and Claire.  They were on BB23 - the season of The Cookout alliance - to finally get a black winner.

Then Derek competed on CBS The Challenge, but his partner had an injury which cost them in the competition.

The show's broken when career reality show contestants win the million dollars and ordinary people get to eat their dust.

One of the most underwhelming seasons of this show yet.   If it goes away after this season, I will not miss it.

• Like 2