Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Love Obsessed

• Start Topic

Justine has doubts before Michael’s release. Jessica gets devastating news about Dustin. Louie’s mom lays down the law. Mark has a big announcement. Tai seeks spiritual guidance. Chelsea visits Mikey and his secret is revealed.

It's the end of the season as we know it, and I feel like I want more time with some of these clowns and to never see others again. 

It occurs to Justine that maybe she shouldn't keep antagonizing Michael and that he may have one or two or a thousand anger and control issues.  So happy for everyone that they got married before he got out. 

Will Jessica finally realize that Dustin is a meth head who will not clean up and will not adhere to the rules of the prison he is in?  Or will she continue to believe that every negative thing happening to him is because the entire prison system is out to get her for falling in luuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvv with a sweet, innocent multi-time convict?  I think we know the answer. 

Mark tries to sell us more BS in the creepiest way possible. That is not a spoiler.  Mark does everything in the creepiest way possible. 

Tai seeks spiritual guidance when what she really needs is long term therapy to focus on her many issues.  Her daughter sadly needs a much more stable parent. 

Chelsea learns more about Mikey than she wants to.  Countdown to when her bubble bursts. 

And our poor, dear Jersey girl, Melissa, is forced to decide if she is packing up her pompoms and heading home with or without Louie from Lakeland.  The BMOC may become the BMOParole.  She only wants him if he's in New Jersey so she can show all the girls from highschool that she landed Louie and they did not. They have of course moved on and are not interested in attaching their lives to an out-of-control addict and alcoholic.  Our poor Melissa.  Whatever shall she do? 

Original air date 2022.12.09

• Love 5

This is the season finale. And yet I still cannot distinguish the names of most of the cast. Justine and Emily are the only ones I can definitively say that I identify by name. The rest it always takes me a good minute before I can put an image and inmate to the woman's name. Oh, and Mark.  He left an indelible imprint on my brain, unfortunately.

• Love 1

Chelsea brought her child to the prison to meet the felon that she’s also meeting for the first time?!?! What the hell! It’s traumatic enough for a child to have to go visit their own parent in prison. The child of the boo on the outside should not be subjected to this! Whew. On the one hand, I’m glad that they’re not letting Trevor in. On the other hand, how safe is it to leave this kid alone in a park in another state that is apparently infamous for children being dumped alone while their parent is having visitation up the road? Okay, well at least they’re showing us Trevor being with whom I assume is a producer.

Mark has women on the outside to invite to his party?!? His prison boo’s name is Alexcious?! Not Alexis, but like Alex+[deli]cious?! What happened to Sincer-A, and what’s up with this Venn diagram of weird-ass names of people who are both in prison and “dating” Mark?

News to Melissa’s dad that you’re “not crazy.” Snort! Uh-oh, Melissa is roping her dad in to go up against Louie’s mom. They really are in high school. Family meeting with the school principal. My dream is that the mom and dad will fall in love and get married, then they can all be together as a blended family. There’s no engraved invitation necessary to be at the release. Nobody can stop you from standing in a ditch waiting outside the prison.

Whose grave is Tai sitting on with this ritual?!?! Now she’s actually sitting on someone’s gravestone! She wants a corpse to crawl out of the ground and wrap her arms around her?!? Is that what she just said?!

Justine has 4 kids, Mike has 4 kids—and she wants more kids?! 

What did Dustin do that he not only “got put in the hole” but he’s also getting more time on his sentence?!  She’s still going to leave her daughter. No one on this show is up for mom of the year. 

In a twist no one saw coming, Mikey is also hard of hearing. Um, Chelsea is doing a lot of driving here…did she forget her kid at the park?! Oh, thank goodness. This kid—and that poor producer—have been playing catch for 3 hours! Um, I don’t think you can watch a drive-in movie in broad daylight. That’s probably why there aren’t any other customers.

This catsuit?!?!? I am dying!!! 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

What did Dustin do that he not only “got put in the hole” but he’s also getting more time on his sentence?!

I think he may have been caught using meth. 

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Um, I don’t think you can watch a drive-in movie in broad daylight.

I was thinking the same thing then figured it was close to sunset.  And that production rented the place so that is why there were no other patrons.

• Like 1

So glad I didn't have to watch smug asshole Emily last night. I actually thought Melissa handled herself pretty well with what's his face's mom, but funny as someone mentioned above, she just wants him as arm candy for her HS reunion, teef of not. I hope never to see Mark again, his mom was right, this is all just a game to him. Tai, too bad the zombie apocalypse didn't happen at that exact moment as she was disrespecting graves of people and eat her, although I am sure the dead probably would have spit her gross ass out  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So glad I didn't have to watch smug asshole Emily last night. I actually thought Melissa handled herself pretty well with what's his face's mom, but funny as someone mentioned above, she just wants him as arm candy for her HS reunion, teef of not. I hope never to see Mark again, his mom was right, this is all just a game to him. Tai, too bad the zombie apocalypse didn't happen at that exact moment as she was disrespecting graves of people and eat her, although I am sure the dead probably would have spit her gross ass out  

Her friend wearing skintight clothes to a cemetery lol.

I missed the live chat because I had to work off my restitution at a job. 
Justine clearly bought out all the cat suits in the American apparel good bye sale but when she got them she was several sizes smaller. Holy camel toe lady. She is trying really hard to be Mike’s Bey Bonnie to Mike’s JayZ Clyde but sir and ma’am? Y’all ain’t no Bey and Jay. Not even the zombie version at the cemetery my fave mortician, the Tai was lounging at. 
Sigh. 
Chelsea and Jessica are terrible parents. Their poor beautiful children. I always say it’s hard for me to believe in God when I see who gets to procreate. Jessica and Chelsea shouldn’t be in charge of a chia pet. 
Mark. Ugh. He’s the very definition of incel. On steroids. 
Melissa take that mail carrier money and good union health insurance to therapy. Toothless Louie and his confederate flag carrying mama ain’t worth this.
I am glad the smug Emily was off my screen but I missed Smoke.  

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 2