Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E09: Higher Education

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Well, the obligatory once-a-season "McGee-Delilah happy family growth" episode for decades long fans. Cool case with twists in the killer till the end.

Besides the heaping nostalgia, at least they remembered to develop Parker's dogged character a smidge, the Knight-Jimmy awwsies for those fans, and Knight-Torres "we're still young & athletic" siblings vibe.

Is it just me? They've been under-utilizing Gary Cole's comedic and dramatic chops this season and McGee already had 2 -centric episodes. I'm sure Parker will be given 2 episodes in the second half of this season.

Last season, they were good at introducing Parker in the fall (especially) by his relation to the others. This season ho-hum. Even the number of commenters here has dwindled.

• Like 1

Same Delilah.

I enjoyed the episode. I was surprised that Delilah's student really was a bad guy.

I agree, Parker hasn't been featured too much lately, hope they fix that soon.

I laughed at Torres asking the undercover agent from the frat house how he kept his skin so soft.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Oooh!  A Gibbs mention!

Is that the same Delilah?  She seemed......different somehow.  Softer, not as sharp in diction or carriage.

Yes. I think the more relaxed D is due to being a teacher, employed in the private sector. That lent itself well to her suspicions being lax. It never occurred to her not to share old encryption work with her “stuck” student, especially since she considered it a failed project. She was foolish not to know she’d still be a target (and I do believe she was specifically targeted). Hope she’s more careful in future. 

• Love 1

THe ending confused me and I don't feel like re-watching it.  So his roommate gave him drugs and was afraid he'd get in trouble so he ran, but why did he steal the USB?  What did he think was on it, was going to do with it?

On 12/10/2022 at 5:13 AM, RobertDeSneero said:

He wanted the flash drive so he could access the school server to change his grades because he thought he would have gotten A's if he hadn't been so busy pledging the fraternity.

Thanks! I remembered some of that, but not how it related to the flash drive.