Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E09: Putting the Carne in Carnival

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Not surprised Vlad went with his embarrassing mistake combined with the steak considering he once was at a steakhouse.

Abe came across much better than he used to in the past, he really has changed and his cooking has gotten better.

There will be a lot of drama between Tara and the women on the team in the future for sure.

Alex was looking like a contender, not so much now.

On 12/8/2022 at 6:30 PM, xcrayon2215x said:

There will be a lot of drama between Tara and the women on the team in the future for sure.

Alex was looking like a contender, not so much now.

I think that Alex was looking so much like the obvious winner that they needed to take him down a peg to create some suspense. He still seems to me the only one with the combination of skill and maturity to become a head chef. Plus, he has the experience of having owned his own restaurant. 

We've been listening to Tara's "they're all out to get me" for three episodes now, and it's gotten really tiresome. Though I guess not to GR and the producers, since they've kept her around for at least another show.

Edited by bluepiano
  • Like 2