Type keyword(s) to search

Southern Hospitality - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 1/5/2024 at 7:36 AM, snarts said:

Mia - if your fiend really wants to live in denial you're not being a good friend by digging up dirt and confronting her about it ON CAMERA.

I feel like Mia needs a storyline now that she doesn't work at Republic and she decided this is it, friendships be damned. 

• Like 3
On 1/6/2024 at 9:24 AM, Panda Bear said:

I feel like Mia needs a storyline now that she doesn't work at Republic and she decided this is it, friendships be damned. 

I feel like Bradley is dating Lucia just so she can remain on the show.  

• Like 2

Poor Emmy. Not only did her boyfriend possibly kiss another girl, but more tragically her “best frenemy” Maddie convinced her to wear blue when it was a pink day! Will cheating? No biggie. But all of the girls looked absolutely devastated when they couldn’t figure out whether it was blue or pink day. Did they run out of limes because Emmy had to stop slicing and run home?  Will Republic ever recover from this dress debacle?!?

Why am I watching this show?!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Emmy’s suit in Miami is sooooo cute! I wish I still had the body for it! Oisin (no clue how to spell it) was such an ass in this episode. Glad everyone stood up for Mia and didn’t let him get away with it. 

• Like 3

I like this season more than last and the show's getting a reunion, but I feel like no one's really talking about it. I wonder if it'll get another season.

Maybe Grace Lilly and her cat should just get a spinoff. I feel like the only cast members I like are her and then Mia and Lucia, who don't even work at Republic anymore. I guess Emmy's okay, but every time she and Will talk about their relationship, I have a hard time keeping my eyes open. 

• Like 2

I was so confused about this phone call, so Maddi was on the call, then lied and faked and cried to Joe about it. So she is going to lose all her friends/co-workers over this dumbass boyfriend? As someone who has a family member who is a recovering addict, they are used to lying. I found Grace Lilly so unlikeable last season, but I like her this season. Joe is fake and two-faced.

On 2/16/2024 at 9:45 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I was so confused about this phone call, so Maddi was on the call, then lied and faked and cried to Joe about it. So she is going to lose all her friends/co-workers over this dumbass boyfriend? As someone who has a family member who is a recovering addict, they are used to lying. I found Grace Lilly so unlikeable last season, but I like her this season. Joe is fake and two-faced.

It sounds like Maddi is the Reality Von Tease (Monica RHSLC) of this show. She went to great lengths to record and edit this phone call to make it seem like her boyfriend did NOT cheat on her, and throw Bradley under the bus as a bonus—but knowing all along that her boyfriend DID cheat on her. Why not just say, yeah, I know my boyfriend has repeatedly cheated on me, but I don’t care? Had she not tried to confront the girl at the party, she might have even gotten away with it, but instead she’s screeching at her about lying and trying to assault her. (Though, the let’s talk outside and locking her out made me chuckle. As did everyone saying, Maddi, you don’t live here!) But both seasons Maddi has had a storyline about her love story for the ages, and how everyone is out to sabotage her relationship. They started off as looking out for her as a friend last season. But she has made it very clear the lengths she will go to to try to make this douchebag seem like he’s Prince Charming and these jealous nobodies are out to slander his good name. What does this man give you—besides STDs? He drags tourists around in a pedicab, and he’s not even cute. He’s not worth all of this espionage.

• Like 4

Maddi, Joe and Oisin did themselves no favors at the reunion. Andy looked downright disgusted by Oisin at one point, and shocked by Joe & Maddi's inability to acknowledge their own behavior and lies. 

Leva didn't come off much better, looking like she holds the women to the much higher standard than the guys.

Emme cried. JT came off like the true voice of reason and the glue that's holding this hodgepodge group together,.

I wonder why Mikel wasn't there.

JT shared the DM he'd received from Joe. Wow, someone's got a big head.

dm.jpg

• Like 1

Joe Bradley and Maddi seem to have gotten big heads after the first season, but they came off the worst this season, especially at the reunion. I hope they feel a little humbled. 

I'd kind of thought the Lucia and Bradley thing was all for the show before, and now I definitely think that. 

• Like 3

I agree this season was way better than the first one.  I can't believe how much Maddi made a fool of herself over Trevor.  Boy is the equivalent of bland oatmeal.  Not cute and boring personality to boot.  I'm sure she'll be embarrassed once she grows up a little bit and gains some perspective.  And sorry, Joe Bradley is NOT it.  He reminds me of a used car salesman with his slicked back hair and smarmy vibe.  Ick.  

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

And sorry, Joe Bradley is NOT it.  He reminds me of a used car salesman with his slicked back hair and smarmy vibe.  Ick.  

And he's bounced on Danielle already!  That girl has got to be a wreck after this.  Not going to lie though, I'm kind of hoping she dumped him.  He's heinous!

• Like 1