Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: High Heels in the High Seas

• Start Topic

On 12/8/2022 at 7:22 PM, RealHousewife said:

My first thought is Jen makes Erika look respectful and well-mannered, and she makes Rinna look sweet and cuddly. 

As much as I appreciate hot men with beautiful bodies, male strippers make me laugh more than anything. Not saying naked men aren't sexy (they are), just not in the context of stripping. 

What says Hawaiian luau more than male strippers? Not.

That was so random, and so Jen.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2

Jen threw one of Whitney's shoes in the ocean, as well. Heather kept the other one to save it from Jen. She acted like a spoiled child who had a fit. It was pure revenge on two of the women she didn't like because I don't doubt she knew who the shoes belonged to. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jen threw one of Whitney's shoes in the ocean, as well. Heather kept the other one to save it from Jen. She acted like a spoiled child who had a fit. It was pure revenge on two of the women she didn't like because I don't doubt she knew who the shoes belonged to. 

I was thinking she was randomly throwing shoes into the sea, not caring who they belong to.  Heather almost saved Whitney's shoes- put one in her purse before Jen launched the other one.  Heather was patting herself on the back for saving the shoe, but what is Whitney going to do with just one?  

I just want Jen to begone from my screen forever.  She is an actual menace to society and doesn't have a kind bone in her body.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I was thinking she was randomly throwing shoes into the sea, not caring who they belong to.  Heather almost saved Whitney's shoes- put one in her purse before Jen launched the other one.  Heather was patting herself on the back for saving the shoe, but what is Whitney going to do with just one?  

I just want Jen to begone from my screen forever.  She is an actual menace to society and doesn't have a kind bone in her body.

We were wondering how/why Coach Shah decided to be with her. It's possible she became really arrogant, and nasty after she was making (stealing) a lot of money, and I'm sure the fame from being on a reality show didn't help either. One can become prominent easier in a smaller ciry like SLC. Her relatives who she supported financially (according to what she said) coddled her, as well. It's possible she was nicer in the past. 

And yes, she was furious the women could continue buying expensive items when she would be in prison because consumerism is what she cares about. That's why she threw the shoes in the ocean. 

As for the champagne and Angie K., it was showing her her place- just a sidekick like she called her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

I just saw Heather and a few of her friends, including that desert of a woman, Angie, on an episode of Below Deck Adventure. First thing out of her mouth was that she wanted all the deck crew guys to take their shirts off. Ugh. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
On 12/10/2022 at 9:31 PM, Jel said:

I just saw Heather and a few of her friends, including that desert of a woman, Angie, on an episode of Below Deck Adventure. First thing out of her mouth was that she wanted all the deck crew guys to take their shirts off. Ugh. 

For some reason Heather LOVES to present herself as a pathetically horny loser 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, princelina said:

For some reason Heather LOVES to present herself as a pathetically horny loser 🤷‍♀️

Yes and she is kinda borderline sexually harassing people with it too. Imagine if a man said something equivalent. Heather Is officially starting to creep me out. She’s squandering the viewer’s goodwill faster than Erika Jayne.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
On 12/8/2022 at 9:29 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Jen reminds me of a psychotic troll doll, especially with her ridiculous wigs. 

She has no neck, that is what makes her look like a troll.

On 12/9/2022 at 10:57 AM, janiema said:

I don’t think any of the others actually want to be Jen’s friend. They all know she is going away for awhile and they are just trying to stop the aggressions against themselves. They have  put up with this behavior since the beginning of the franchise and they just want it to stop. There is no upside to standing up to the abuse because they are not dealing with a rational person and that will just make it worse.

My guess is that the investigation of Jen’s business has been going on for a number of years (and Jen was aware of it) and that is one reason for her terrible reactions. The other reason is that she just may be an awful person.

No, they actually seem to want to be her friend.  They are LITERALLY falling over themselves to get to her, and begging her to forgive them and talk to them.  

She is an awful person.

On 12/9/2022 at 12:52 PM, Crazydoxielady said:

Ok I’ll admit that this season started out so boring and annoying (Looking at you Heather and Whitney) that I only watched two episodes but kept up via here and the always funny Watch What Crappens. I tuned in again finally for this last episode and was just incredulous. Jen is a criminal that steals from vulnerable old people. And she still manages to double down and be the most heinous person on Bravo (which is a feat considering the likes of Rinna, Erika, Romona, Leah, & Diana). While I don’t like wishing people bad, that karma arrow is headed Jen’s way and she deserves whatever comes. 

Heather was on Below Deck Adventure, desperately trying to be funny and ironic and it all failed. She wore a mink hat and mentioned it was mink. Really Heather? Read the room. I no longer like her. She’s always on the wrong side of things and is a loud try hard who has screwed up her!face with procedures (as has Jen) and walks like a linebacker. 

Finally baby voiced Whitney, I just can’t. The upside down twerking was the epitome of a white girl who can’t dance. She’s not sexy. She’s desperate. It’s not fun to watch. 

Jen is nothing but a dirty filthy criminal.  Lying, cheating, stealing.. and the ladies kiss her ass and literally beg her to be their friend.  What is going on here?

Heather is disgusting.  I am done with her.  A mink in 2022.

Whitney: "Hey Jen, hey look everyone over here!!!!!!  Look at me!  Look what I can do!  LOOK!!!"  And then she does a headstand and twerks upside down.  Who does that?  This is something a toddler does, minus the upside down twerking.  There is something wrong with her.

1 hour ago, Jel said:

Yes and she is kinda borderline sexually harassing people with it too. Imagine if a man said something equivalent. Heather Is officially starting to creep me out. She’s squandering the viewer’s goodwill faster than Erika Jayne.

I don't think it is borderline, I think it is fully harassment and really gross.  Does she have any idea how icky she is?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Jel said:

The man would sound like Meredith’s husband. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2022 at 7:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

.throwing a pair of expensive shoes in the water was the bar of how low someone will go and it sets an example of how Jenn is not concerned about other people's property or the money it cost just like her stealing money from seniors, she does not care about anyone but herself. I hope the prosecutors use that footage at her trial.

I wish!  Years ago I was a juror on a murder trial. I’m not an attorney and possibly the rules are different in NYC but we literally were not allowed to hear anything about the defendant that did not pertain directly to the murder.   It took us a few days to come to a unanimous decision.  We went over the evidence a million times, and each of us really listened to the others.  We felt in the end we carefully made the right decision.  When the judge read aloud our guilty verdict, the family of the victim came over to thank us (we never knew they were there).  They were crying with relief and they told us he was also wanted for a different murder in another state. We were not allowed to know that.  I can’t lie, that might have made us say guilty a lot faster.  I don’t think they can tell the jury anything but the scam stuff. Although I wonder how being on reality TV affects keeping things from the jury

Also I have elderly confused parents who used to be among the sharpest, smartest people in the room, wherever they went.  Now they are shells of themselves.  It’s so so sad and scary.  They worked hard and they scrimped and saved and went without so their kids could have a better life.  If Jen Shah called them now, they might fall for it.  All of us with super seniors in the family can feel this personally. It’s sickening.  She’s evil. I’m not giving Erika a pass, I think she’s guilty of lying, knowing and enjoying the fruits of her husband’s viciousness.  But Jen Shah is personally on another level of cruelty

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Oy.

That's all I've got to say about this show.

Oh, and Whitney disgusts me to my very core. Most of them do, but she is nails on a chalkboard.    

She is disgusting making her voice sound like a girls and all the nasty twerking. I’m sure she’s asked if she could film naked. She is an absolute pig and I bet her school aged kids are embarrassed.

• Like 2

First time poster on this forum (I think, old age and weed have taken memory from me). Jen Shah is a horrible human being. I don’t know how she has not gotten an ass whooping every day of her existence because she is a a BULLY to the 1000 power. I may have calmed down some in my elder years but if that puta had dropped champs on my FRESH blow out she would be pulling that glass from her tush as I would have shoved that glass down her pie hole. 
Then to throw my $1200 shoes in the ocean? Gurl would be screeching at the sharks to find my shoes or she wouldn’t be going to prison in one piece. 

I despise this creature. I hope she gets the max and I am sorry it isn’t in a third world prison because no one deserves it more. 

Heather is a try hard and a doormat who isn’t as funny as she thinks she is. Whitney needs to just take her ass down to the strip joint and call it a day. I don’t need to see her non existent tush twerking and clogging up my tv while I watch Lisa’s  hair patting and cute wardrobe. Is Meredith on tranquilizers? She needs to give Jen some. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
I watched the TWO episodes of Below Deck Adventure devoted to Heather and her Utah friends. Angie H(arrington), as Angela on Below Deck Adventure, and Chris, her husband, of the Finsta "fame" were her guests (too). She had to show off about her mink fur hat (isn't she a little young to be wearing real fur- only old grandmothers might not be aware yet), and her Balenciaga boots which she didn't wear as not to destroy them when ziplining. It seems to me she is so close suddenly to Angie and her husband because they are rich. 

I liked the black and white outfit Lisa was wearing on the boat.

Edited by ZettaK