Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Taking Shots

• Start Topic

The biochem TA mixing up the two Black girls in class and then crying when called on it had me rolling. I’ve been confused with “the other Black woman” too many times to count. Loved the conversation Whitney had with her Black friends.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Errr Bela, that toddler top doesn’t accentuate your titties! 🤦🏻‍♀️

B64D963E-30C2-4743-ACAF-3A5756CC790F.jpeg

The look on Leighton's face. 🤣

2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

The biochem TA mixing up the two Black girls in class and then crying when called on it had me rolling.

When he was crying and telling Whitney he loved black people and black businesses and a guy walked into the classroom in the background, listened for a sec, and then walked out without saying a word I cracked me up.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

When is this supposed to be taking place?  I thought it was post-Thanksgiving but Pre-Christmas.  And this is set in Vermont?  I know we get sunny, non-snowy days up North in Early December, we have one today.  But it is not warm enough to run shirtless  or women walking around in sleeveess tops and mini skirts and all the leaves are still on all the trees.  And not every tree is an evergreen.  It looks like early Fall. 

On 12/2/2022 at 8:33 PM, emma675 said:

When he was crying and telling Whitney he loved black people and black businesses and a guy walked into the classroom in the background, listened for a sec, and then walked out without saying a word I cracked me up.

Yeah this was quite funny.  Dude wanted no piece of that.  LOL.

Leighton was actually pretty great this episode with Kimberly.  I know that she has money and using it to pay for a car service is no effort for her.  But her helping Kimberly with the shots, and being with her at the hospital and being a support system for her throughout this was pretty decent.  But tbh, if I were into women, she would not be in my top 10.

Whitney totally code switches when she talks to other black women.  Love to see it.

• Love 1