Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Ambush in Paradise

• Start Topic

Karen and Mia struggle to recover after an explosive confrontation; when Candiace is caught talking trash about the group to the public, Robyn confronts the issue with the help of a special guest; Ashley brings a rumour about Karen to the table.

Airdate: 12.04.2022

• Love 1

Go Candiace. I know that's right. Check Jacqueline. Ma'am, who are you, other than Mia's representative? Charisse, if you want more camera time, don't say statements like why is there always a confrontation when we get together? If there were none, there would be no show. I don't know about these ladies. If Ray, Gizelle's man, or Juan were being accused of the things that Chris is being accused of, they would be livid. Look at how Ashley behaved while Michael was being accused? 

Robyn is a little flip flopper, now she has a problem with Candiace because Mia provoked her friend for no reason? Robyn you are losing this season. IDK Robyn, in that same Instagram live Candiace talked about supporting you. 

Thank goodness for the meals, because the activities on this trip have been pretty lame. I'm convinced this Wendy can't come around mess was concocted because she had speaking or teaching engagements during the day and wasn't able to come around because there's no keeping a housewife away from the whole group on a cast trip in another state. This whole thing is just so juvenile and it makes Mia look so dumb. Next. 

Wendy apologizing, when Mia starts the whole thing is just trash. Robyn trying to be iconic playing the instagram live at the table. It's not private, Candiace goes live all the time talking mess. Clearly Robyn was told to show up this season or lose her paycheck. Since we still don't have a wedding we have to do something else. She has decided to feud with Wendy and disagree with Gizelle about Chris. But OOP, Candiace and Ashley stole her moment. Candiace and Ashley could run this franchise is they wanted. 

To quote the ancient African proverb, I said what I said. bahahahahahaha Candiace that was hilarious. Karen's face at the table was hilarious. I love it. 

Well lookey here. Everyone has a great time without Gizelle. These fake beefs. The editors didn't do a great job of cleaning up the curse words because a few f-bombs slipped through. But I understand why Candiace is mad and thinking that Robyn was fake to her. She was looking for a moment at Candiace's expense. 

Here's hoping the second half of the season is better than the first. 

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Mia's top teeth continue to fascinate me, sometimes it looks like she does not have them in and when she does she has a hard time closing her mouth.

All this time in Miami and we have not seen any of it's beauty.

I have decided that all the women not so secretly hate each other and have short periods of time that they can almost like each other which coincides with filming.

That boat ride the non Lambo drivers went on...I was shocked they actually got on that boat, they could have just gone to the beach for the same level of enthusiasm the women had on that outing.

Did not care for the unitard that Ashley was wearing at the last dinner, it looked like she forgot her pants and her shirt.

Robyn has shown herself to be a miserable bitch and it pains me to type that because I was a fan of hers for many seasons.

What did Candiace think was going to happen with her Facebook live "All these women are fake bitches..." She knew it was going to be seen, did she think nobody might feel a certain way?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Candiace is going to be really mad at the reunion when they play the clip of her gossiping with Ashley. She came off as unhinged screaming at Robyn toward the episode's end. She was practically in hysterics. It's shocking how easy it is to set her off. Every thought, every feeling, must be shared with others. There is never a moment of self awareness or self-containment. Arrested development. Her vibe is more teenager than adult woman.

I still don't understand Candiace's need to be friends with Ashley. Ashley will always sell her out. Always. It's happened before, and will happen again because Candiace is quick to forget that Ashley isn't here for any of them like that. She's here for her check. That's it.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

Robyn did Candiace lie? That group is fake because no one except the GEB and Wendy/Candiace  are friends. Unfortunately yet again Candiace has learned that she needs to stop being loyal to people who have no loyalty to her. Funny how Robyn neglected to play the part of Candiace's live where she was showing support to Robyn.

So this season is the "Let's destroy the happy marriages" season. Because what other reason is Charisse here for? She adds nothing. 

Ashley is only "concerned" about Wendy so that she can get information to to use as ammunition at a later date. Wendy is going to learn the hard way. 

Did Mia "plan" this trip with the help of a messenger pigeon? If I were those ladies I would have walked off the boat before it even left the dock. A mess!

I hope we're done with Miami next week.  It feels as though we've been watching this trip for a month.

Was Candiace drunk when she went off on Robyn? I understand she was hurt, but girl. 

P.S. This season may be may last season watching Potomac. 

Edited by spunky
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mia's top teeth continue to fascinate me, sometimes it looks like she does not have them in and when she does she has a hard time closing her mouth.

All this time in Miami and we have not seen any of it's beauty.

I have decided that all the women not so secretly hate each other and have short periods of time that they can almost like each other which coincides with filming.

This was actually my favorite part of the episode before things went left. The RHONY chicks did it at least twice a year back in the day: read each other for filth, sometimes until someone cried, before heading out to the club/pool to party the night away like nothing happened. That used to tickle me so bad. It gave the show balance. It didn't become all Fight Club all the time until that nasty drunk Dorinda showed up. It worsened with Leah and Bravo's decision to diversify the cast. No more balance.

• Love 8

I said Candiace and Ashley stole Robyn's moment, and they did. Moreover, they stole Charisse's moment because clearly Charisse is there to spill tea about Karen to secure her spot, but she can't get in there because Karen is paying her dust, and other drama keeps coming up to overshadow it. Now Robyn and Charisse are extra mad. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This feels true.

• Love 4

I'm 10 minutes in and I'm kind of shocked that no one said anything about "Karen's Funniest Moments".

Oh wait.  Ashley and Giselle just turned it into "Chris is threatening us on social media".  And then Candiace shut them all down.

I can see why Karen's moment got forgotten. 

I vote for Wig with a Mind of Its Own.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Robyn is a little flip flopper, now she has a problem with Candiace because Mia provoked her friend for no reason? Robyn you are losing this season. IDK Robyn, in that same Instagram live Candiace talked about supporting you.

Robyn is upset Candiace wasn't down for the "Let's ice out Wendy" program and decided if Candiace wouldn't help ice Wendy out, Candiace needs to get iced out too.

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

She has decided to feud with Wendy and disagree with Gizelle about Chris. But OOP,

I wonder if she will now retract her support of Chris now? Will Robyn suddenly develop "concerns" that Chris is a sexual harasser now?

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What did Candiace think was going to happen with her Facebook live "All these women are fake bitches..." She knew it was going to be seen, did she think nobody might feel a certain way?

Candiace explained on WWHL that she was not talking about the entire group and if Robyn had played the whole IG live it would've shown her promoting Robyn's hats etc.  Robyn only brought the IG Live to the attention of the group because she's mad Candiace wouldn't join her in icing out Wendy.  Another ancient proverb is "If it don't apply, let it fly."  If you're not a ho, why are you mad? If you're not panhandling your little business all across the country, why are you mad? 

Jacqueline and her C3PO highlighter can exit stage left at any time.  They could've kept Askale on.

• Applause 3
  • Love 9

Such a shitty season so far. Mia needs to fuck off.

Robyn sucks. I used to kind of like her but not anymore. She’s trying too hard and aligning herself with the biggest dbags. It was better when her only real storyline was Juan and their so called relationship lol.

Gizelle is trash like always.

Potomac has fallen so far it used to be one of my faves but the vibe now is the worst.

This is also one of the lamest housewives trips I’ve seen recently. Only one lamer was the SLC one in Arizona but even there I think they all got pretty good rooms. The boat? Lmao what a joke.

Candiace is right about Robyn and her fake friendship.

Oh god the previews. Gizelle is trotting out gross ass Jamal Bryant again and having a fake storyline with him again? Can she not think of anything else? 

The rest of the previews look good but I never hold out hope lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Speaking of unflattering, inappropriate looks on Assley, she was unrecognizable (to me, anyway) in her TH, with the blonde wig (I certainly hope!) and full bangs. That shade of ash blonde just doesn't suit her complexion & her makeup was zombie-like.  Every time I saw her TH tonight, I thought it was Gizelle for a few seconds - normally, such a comparison would be a compliment, but that's not my intention here.  Ditch that hairdon't, Assy (and find some drawers, for sh*t's sake!)  If nothing else, she usually brings the stunning natural beauty.

Gotta give Ass props, however: she was the only one (that I noticed) wearing her seat belt as they drove to one of their outings.  To me that speaks volumes of her love & concern for her sons - she doesn't wanna deprive them of a mom's love (nor leave 'em to their selfish dad.)  

• Love 9

I hope the Miami trip is finally over. What a shit show. Wendy got a drink thrown on her but she is the one still being pushed out? They had a good time out drinking and then Candiace got re- upset about Robyn playing that Instagram recording ? It was childish of Candiace to record that. 

• Love 7

The IG Live was an ambush because Robyn deliberately did not play the entire IG Live to provoke the rest of the group.  If Robyn had played the entire IG Live (which Candiace did not try to hide or deny and is in fact still up on Candiace's IG), the group (and viewing audience) would have heard:

• Candiace talking about Ashley, Gizelle, Mia and Jacqueline.  She did not name them by name but it was clear she was talking about them
  • Candiace defending Wendy and saying Charrisse was great
  •  Candiace praising and promoting Robyn's hat line and saying she would support Robyn's new skincare line

If Candiace felt Robyn was a panhandler she never would've praised her hats, said they were great, she wears Robyn's hats all the time and tell the IG Live viewers she would support Robyn's skin care line.

Robyn was trying to do a two for 1: get Wendy to turn on Candiace, then get both of them off the show.

The Karen cheating thing came out of the conversation Candiace and Ashley had about rumors about the cast.  I believe it was mentioned in that conversation that Charrisse is the one talking about Karen cheating (which we see play out in the remainder of the season).

It was fake and phony, which is why Candiace called it an ambush.  And in Robyn's case, she proved Candiace right.

Candiace didn't lie.  They're all out for themselves (including Wendy) and she can't trust none of them hoes. Treat them as coworkers, not friends and keep it moving.  She is so far doing that, which is why they're all going to ramp up the attacks on Candiace and Wendy to bait them.

Side note: Andy Cohen was actually pleasant towards Candiace last night on WWHL. Whats up with that?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Robyn is upset Candiace wasn't down for the "Let's ice out Wendy" program and decided if Candiace wouldn't help ice Wendy out, Candiace needs to get iced out too.

13 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Robyn continues to be such a follower. Mean girling comes so natural to her. 

I cannot believe that I’m actually *enjoying* Candiace this season! The way she and Ashley teamed up at the table and read Mia and her “representative” to filth at the dinner table was so satisfying to watch. I love how calm and collected Ashley remained as well; she made a very good point about how unfair it was for them to keep ostracizing Wendy when she’d left behind her whole family to be there. Meanwhile, that’s valuable screen time she’s losing out on too!

And yes, Mia is definitely the pettiest of bullies; I don’t agree with body shaming in any way, but when someone is that blatantly immature and so hellbent on demanding undeserved apologies for “the disrespect”((after *she* started such violent behavior)), I’d imagine you can’t help but be annoyed at some nasty bigfooted Sasquatch acting like she’s all that. 

Why is Sharisse on here again? She looks so grubby and just seems perpetually bored and listless. There’s no groove at all with her.

• Love 7

I cannot believe that I’m actually *enjoying* Candiace this season!

IKR? I mean she didn't admit to sharing a rumor about Karen cheating, but I actually agree it was shitty of Ashley to use that against her, and for why? I think she more or less has finally learned a lesson, even her live was sort of just genuinely sad about the situation with the women, and certainly the least thirsty for drama I've seen her. She is keeping herself together when collecting the ladies, and for that makes it 100% more enjoyable than her mouth writing checks her ass can't cash. That Mia's representative line was gold. She is extra gorgeous this season too, same with Wendy. This show remains the cast with the most beautiful women. Like Karen looks better at 59 than she did at 52 so at least that Housewives cash is working for her plastic surgeons/aestheticians.

This episode was good but very disjointed, the completely boring boat/car escapades went on forever and then they rushed through the dinner mess/club party/car mess. I would really like to know why Charisse is back on this show though someone on Twitter rightfully pointed out she's here to blow Karen's shit up since the Dame usually skates by as a neutral fan favorite, but Charisse is too lazy and slow on the uptake to get the Karen tea out there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

The RHOP editors were shady last night.  Thanks to the cesspool aka Twitter, people were posting the full exchange between Ashley and Candiace.

Ashley asks why Charrisse and Karen have beef.  Candiace replies because she was going around saying Karen was seen with other men.

So while Candiace did say Karen was seeing other men, it was in context to that was what Charrisse was saying and that's why they don't get along.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Side note: Andy Cohen was actually pleasant towards Candiace last night on WWHL. Whats up with that?

My guess is that Matt Rogers was there and he was clearly on Candiace's and Wendy's side, and I think Andy 'likes' Matt, but he seemed annoyed with Candiace when she asked him why Askale was not invited back. 

1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Candiace didn't lie.  They're all out for themselves (including Wendy) and she can't trust none of them hoes.

My problem with Candiace is that while she does say that, I do think she wants genuine friendships with at least a few of the ladies (Wendy, Robyn and Karen, although I think her and Wendy are actually friends on and off the show), she might know they're out for themselves but she wants actual relationships, which I guess was the point of the show but not anymore. 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Robyn continues to be such a follower. Mean girling comes so natural to her. 

She's such a flop, she needs to be a friend of next season and I'm being generous since I know she needs the check to take her of her roommate. 

Since Charrisse allegedly doesn't need the money, I don't feel bad for saying she needs to leave the show. She always seems tired, always complaining, and barely has any energy except with it comes to Karen, and Karen quickly always dismisses her. 

Although, is she as rich as she pretends to be? I know it means nothing in real life but in these shows the richest are always displaying their wealth while Charrisse keeps showing up in her one black dress/sweatshirt and her one Moschino bathing suite. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Such a shitty season so far. Mia needs to fuck off.

Robyn sucks. I used to kind of like her but not anymore. She’s trying too hard and aligning herself with the biggest dbags. It was better when her only real storyline was Juan and their so called relationship lol.

Gizelle is trash like always.

Potomac has fallen so far it used to be one of my faves but the vibe now is the worst.

This is also one of the lamest housewives trips I’ve seen recently. Only one lamer was the SLC one in Arizona but even there I think they all got pretty good rooms. The boat? Lmao what a joke.

Candiace is right about Robyn and her fake friendship.

Oh god the previews. Gizelle is trotting out gross ass Jamal Bryant again and having a fake storyline with him again? Can she not think of anything else? 

The rest of the previews look good but I never hold out hope lol.

Damn, Gizzy ain't got nothing to her but being that trash bag's ex-wife.

It almost makes me sad.

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

And yes, Mia is definitely the pettiest of bullies; I don’t agree with body shaming in any way, but when someone is that blatantly immature and so hellbent on demanding undeserved apologies for “the disrespect”((after *she* started such violent behavior)), I’d imagine you can’t help but be annoyed at some nasty bigfooted Sasquatch acting like she’s all that. 

Why the Fuck did Mia think Karen owed her an apology?

How about Mia apologizing for acting like Suge Knight with bigger feet?

Also, why is she so mad about Wendy's supposed insinuations when she is giggling and implying that she and her representative have shared men?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

Robyn is really working for her check this year, but I doubt she realized her tactics would backfire with a lot of the audience. Many viewers who thought she was okay aren't feeling her after this season's antics.

Gizelle was really feeling herself this episode. Sure enough, she's never been the one that "goes into the pool." Meanwhile, there's nothing particularly important or impressive about her that would keep her various necks from being stepped on. Yet she always gets a pass. Monique went out of her way to allow Gizelle to shade and disrespect her, yet Mo made sure to reward Candiace's friendship with an assault. Gizelle stood in Mia's face and doubted her cancer diagnosis, yet Mia would rather fight with Wendy, a woman who simply talked about Mia's swinging relationship with her husband -- something Mia herself is open about.

Candiace and Ashley shutting down Mia and her friend was great to see. I had to think a minute on Jacqueline's name myself, so when Candiace pretended she didn't know it, I hollered. I'm also glad that Ashley was unimpressed with Jacqueline's little crush. Jacqueline had sex with G (and probably Mia too) so, she's not particularly choosy.

Candiace has a short memory. In addition to Ashley continuing to knife her in the back, she seems to have forgotten that Karen called producers about having Candiace fired. I ain't forgot. While I don't believe Candiace is afraid to tangle with Karen verbally, I do think she saw her as a mother/auntie figure. Someone worthy of respect. That's why she holds back. After seeing Candi's dealings with Dot, I'm not surprised she would look for warmth and maternal acceptance elsewhere. But Candiace need to realize that she won't find what she seeks in Karen.

Edited by eXiled
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The Karen cheating thing came out of the conversation Candiace and Ashley had about rumors about the cast.  I believe it was mentioned in that conversation that Charrisse is the one talking about Karen cheating (which we see play out in the remainder of the season).

Go back and watch she never said it was 2nd hand gossip or said Charisse name at all .. she said Karen was caught out and WE SEE YOU... 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I wonder if she will now retract her support of Chris now? Will Robyn suddenly develop "concerns" that Chris is a sexual harasser now?

I don't know if she will go so far as to have concerns, but in her WWHL appearance she did say things in favor of Gizelle, kind of walking back her support of Candiace and Chris. 

15 hours ago, Marley said:

This was the worst domestic cast trip. I don't think they can use the pandemic as an excuse anymore, especially in Florida. Thank goodness for the mess at the meals, because the activities were lame. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Go back and watch she never said it was 2nd hand gossip or said Charisse name at all .. she said Karen was caught out and WE SEE YOU... 

She didn't say Charrisse's name because she was answering why Karen had beef with Charrisse.  Last night's clip did not include Ashley asking the question before Candiace answered. 

The full clip is from the episode where Ashley went to Candiace's house.  That's where you get the context to her response.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Karen’s botox duck lips in her confessional is horrible! Hopefully the swelling has gone down and she is back to normal.

23 hours ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

This entire show has gone off the rails and isn't fun to watch anymore. I love Karen and she looks absolutely flawless in every scene, the Grand Dame indeed. The rest, mostly court jesters...

Nope, too much botox has ruined her lips!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, eXiled said:

her various necks from being stepped on

Made me laugh. I don't like verbal attacks on people's bodies, but damn eXiled you have a way with words.

Candiace always makes fun of other housewives' bodies. That's a decidedly childish behavior and indicates lack of intellect. And class.

Ashley is clearly advertising her mommy makeover body for a new wallet. That bodysuit get-up is worse than any of Gizelle's infamously horrible looks.

Does anyone else think production was making fun of the women who got stuffed onto that broke-ass paddle boat with the gas station sammiches? Maybe the same crew that catered Robyn's family fun day?

Karen clearly no longer drives a car. Maybe Blue Eyes is her driver in Potomac.

Through breaks in the fourth wall, we peek at real reality: Robyn and Juan are faking the wedding stuff, and Juan has a girlfriend; Karen's fooling around: Ashley and Michael may be up to financial shenanigans.

The housewives shows feel like college interns are producing them. There's a distinct lack of production polish - the timing, scripting, locations and editing are way off, and the housewives machinations are clumsy and not landing.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Made me laugh. I don't like verbal attacks on people's bodies, but damn eXiled you have a way with words.

Candiace always makes fun of other housewives' bodies. That's a decidedly childish behavior and indicates lack of intellect. And class.

I was feeling petty when I wrote it. I giggled when it posted, then I felt bad a few moments later. But you're right: It's childish behavior. I don't much like it when others do it, so I don't want to be a hypocrite. Thanks for pulling my coat. I'll be spending much of 2023 building my intellect by working on my third degree. While I know Dr. Wendy won't be impressed, I hope to learn something.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

The housewives shows feel like college interns are producing them. There's a distinct lack of production polish - the timing, scripting, locations and editing are way off, and the housewives machinations are clumsy and not landing.

I think your on to something. Now I’m wondering if a college intern is supervising a group of high school interns in production.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, pasdetrois said:

I wasn't pulling your coat, honest. I thought your post was hilarious.

I'm pulling my own coat, I guess, because I DID feel a little bad after I posted it. Even if you were stepping on my skinny neck, I'm not averse to a good burn from time to time. It keeps me humble.

Whatever your intentions, I'm glad you posted it. You reminded me of changes I need to make. It's so easy to fall back into old habits and patterns (Candiace knows all about this -- trying to hang with Ashley and immediately being reminded of why she shouldn't).

I just want to grow and be more intellectual. And classy.

One day...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Ashley looked so cheap in her black lingerie outfit for dinner.  She’s just low class.

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Ashley is clearly advertising her mommy makeover body for a new wallet. That bodysuit get-up is worse than any of Gizelle's infamously horrible looks.

Ashley has an amazing body but her clothes this season have been, as you said, worse than Gizelle's.

I feel like she shops at Shein. We usually expect better from rich howives.

Ashley is probably smart to save her coin for when Papa Kangaroo hops out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2022 at 9:16 PM, LaurelleJ said:

I don't know about these ladies. If Ray, Gizelle's man, or Juan were being accused of the things that Chris is being accused of, they would be livid. Look at how Ashley behaved while Michael was being accused? 

Wendy apologizing, when Mia starts the whole thing is just trash. Robyn trying to be iconic playing the instagram live at the table. It's not private, Candiace goes live all the time talking mess.

Here's hoping the second half of the season is better than the first. 

The problem with Candiace and her husband is that unlike the other husbands, Chris refuses to stay off the screen. You can’t expect to reap the rewards of being a HW without the shit that goes along with it. She NEEDS to stay on this show so people might recognize her “music”. And he NEEDS to be able to send private messages to HWs in the middle of the night so hopefully one day the cameras show up at his hotel. They both need to grow up.
And Ashely’s husband was being accused of actions that held very serious legal consequences for him. She had every right to defend him if she chose to, no matter how stupid.  Chris is afraid of losing his Kris Jenner-wannabe status and his cherry blossom. Two very different things. As for the rest of the husbands, they’ve all gone thru much worse at the expense of this show (Juan’s job/no job cheating BS and Rays taxes/lovelesss marriage accusations. Difference is they both quietly sulked off into a corner and don’t draw attention to themselves anymore. Chris, not so much. 

Candiace is like a child, clearly stuck in her teen years. Whether she was talking shit about Robyn or not, she went live taking shit about Robyn’s friends and then acted all heartbroken that Robyn called her out. Again, your actions have consequences Candiace. And no, they weren’t wrong to “ambush” you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Gotta give it to Candiace - she is quick- witted and has some incredible zingers. Clearly smarter than the average Housewife. 

Bravo is so cruel. Candiace says Gizelle and her neck rolls, and the camera pans and focuses on those neck rolls. Fantastic! 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Gotta give it to Candiace - she is quick- witted and has some incredible zingers. Clearly smarter than the average Housewife. 

Bravo is so cruel. Candiace says Gizelle and her neck rolls, and the camera pans and focuses on those neck rolls. Fantastic! 

She is quick but she uses it to be mean. Ashley’s forehead, Gizelles neck, Mia’s feet….etc. Then she cries and claims she’s triggered when things go south. 

• Like 2
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, hottesthw said:

And Ashely’s husband was being accused of actions that held very serious legal consequences for him. She had every right to defend him if she chose to, no matter how stupid.

Candiace's husband is also being accused of actions that could hold very serious consequences for him as well. It's only a hop, skip and a jump for Ashley/Karen*/Gizelle/Mia/Ashley's Ugly Friend/Robyn etc to claim they feel so uncomfortable with Chris sexually harassing them on set that BRAVO decides maybe they need to pursue legal action against Chris.  Perhaps a restraining order is in order? Maybe Candiace also needs to go too, because we should Believe All Women All The Time and having Candiace and Chris around makes for a hostile work environment.

Perhaps the W hotel fires Chris based on Ashley, Gizelle and Ashley's friend's word?  Then the cast can laugh at Candiace and her jobless husband again.

We can't also have it both ways.  We can't laugh at Robyn and Gizelle and say they don't have any men that want to film with them, Juan don't never be around and Gizelle never has a man sitting with her at the reunion but then turn around and say Chris is around TOO much. 

Chris' mistake is trying to be Mr. Get Along Gang with women who detest his wife. If they don't like her, they don't like YOU.  He's learned that lesson and I hope it sticks.

20 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Whether she was talking shit about Robyn or not, she went live taking shit about Robyn’s friends and then acted all heartbroken that Robyn called her out.

Let's break this down to the white meat, because it's a BS argument.  Robyn didn't play the IG Live to "expose" Candiace because she already knows how Candiace feels about Ashley, Mia and Gizelle (who the Live was primarily about because in that same Live...which is still up... Candiace speaks positively of Robyn, Wendy and Charrisse).  Robyn played an exerpt of that Live and lumped Wendy & Karen (who Robyn doesn't like) into it because she wanted the entire cast to turn against Candiace as punishment because Candiace would not join Robyn in icing Wendy out.

There's a child in this situation but it ain't Candiace. Robyn has exhibited EXTREMELY strong 11th grade Gretchen Weiners YOU CANT SIT WITH US energy this season and it ain't cute at her big age.

5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She is quick but she uses it to be mean. Ashley’s forehead, Gizelles neck, Mia’s feet….etc. Then she cries and claims she’s triggered when things go south

If we come for Candiace, we gotta come for them all. Karen saying Gizelle has a fat vagina and stovepipe legs, one of those cast members claimed Candiace was built like a little boy, they've all commented on Karen's age, they all had a good laugh at Katie's wigs, Karen saying Robyn looks like a hard 40,  Ashley has now taken to commenting on Mia's feet, not to mention the claim that Karen didn't feel Wendy's looks were good enough to be on the Potomac cast, the GEB spent all last season dissecting Wendy's body, Wendy making comments about Mia's plastic surgery. All of them have something to say about each other's bodies.  If you slam Candiace, you gotta slam the rest of the cast too.

*I believe Karen is also in on the "take down Candiace/Chris" plan and she will accuse him of being the hard hugger at the reunion.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Candiace's husband is also being accused of actions that could hold very serious consequences for him as well. It's only a hop, skip and a jump for Ashley/Karen*/Gizelle/Mia/Ashley's Ugly Friend/Robyn etc to claim they feel so uncomfortable with Chris sexually harassing them on set that BRAVO decides maybe they need to pursue legal action against Chris.  Perhaps a restraining order is in order? Maybe Candiace also needs to go too, because we should Believe All Women All The Time and having Candiace and Chris around makes for a hostile work environment.

Perhaps the W hotel fires Chris based on Ashley, Gizelle and Ashley's friend's word?  Then the cast can laugh at Candiace and her jobless husband again.

We can't also have it both ways.  We can't laugh at Robyn and Gizelle and say they don't have any men that want to film with them, Juan don't never be around and Gizelle never has a man sitting with her at the reunion but then turn around and say Chris is around TOO much. 

Chris' mistake is trying to be Mr. Get Along Gang with women who detest his wife. If they don't like her, they don't like YOU.  He's learned that lesson and I hope it sticks.

Let's break this down to the white meat, because it's a BS argument.  Robyn didn't play the IG Live to "expose" Candiace because she already knows how Candiace feels about Ashley, Mia and Gizelle (who the Live was primarily about because in that same Live...which is still up... Candiace speaks positively of Robyn, Wendy and Charrisse).  Robyn played an exerpt of that Live and lumped Wendy & Karen (who Robyn doesn't like) into it because she wanted the entire cast to turn against Candiace as punishment because Candiace would not join Robyn in icing Wendy out.

There's a child in this situation but it ain't Candiace. Robyn has exhibited EXTREMELY strong 11th grade Gretchen Weiners YOU CANT SIT WITH US energy this season and it ain't cute at her big age.

If we come for Candiace, we gotta come for them all. Karen saying Gizelle has a fat vagina and stovepipe legs, one of those cast members claimed Candiace was built like a little boy, they've all commented on Karen's age, they all had a good laugh at Katie's wigs, Karen saying Robyn looks like a hard 40,  Ashley has now taken to commenting on Mia's feet, not to mention the claim that Karen didn't feel Wendy's looks were good enough to be on the Potomac cast, the GEB spent all last season dissecting Wendy's body, Wendy making comments about Mia's plastic surgery. All of them have something to say about each other's bodies.  If you slam Candiace, you gotta slam the rest of the cast too.

*I believe Karen is also in on the "take down Candiace/Chris" plan and she will accuse him of being the hard hugger at the reunion.

Exactly! Karen alluded to Gizelle having an STI  and having a mental breakdown,  but everyone thought that was cute. Ashley called Candiace a hamster on one of her "I was in labor" (now deleted) tweets, hence Candiace coming for her looks. Everyone makes fun of each other, but somehow Candiace is the worst offender. 

People need to remember that Chris has minor children with his ex-wife. She could use these accusations to file for full custody. Also his children are 13 and 10, so they're old enough to understand and be affected by what's being said about their father. Candiace said they had to sit them down and explain what was happening because they didn't want them finding out on social media. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, spunky said:

Exactly! Karen alluded to Gizelle having an STI  and having a mental breakdown,  but everyone thought that was cute. Ashley called Candiace a hamster on one of her "I was in labor" (now deleted) tweets, hence Candiace coming for her looks. Everyone makes fun of each other, but somehow Candiace is the worst offender. 

People need to remember that Chris has minor children with his ex-wife. She could use these accusations to file for full custody. Also his children are 13 and 10, so they're old enough to understand and be affected by what's being said about their father. Candiace said they had to sit them down and explain what was happening because they didn't want them finding out on social media. 

The point was though that Candiace is quick witted and funnier than the other housewives. My thought was that she should not use it only on insults. 

I have to say though, earlier this season “I should have kept my good eye on that bulbous-ass-forehead bitch” 🤣 Her delivery was perfect. She really should focus on some more acting roles.  

I believe the Chris allegations are false and not even serious since commenting on an Instagram story is not a big deal. Even Gizzy had to admit she didn’t know why she was uncomfortable she just can’t be around a married man. 🙄 Michael on the other hand actually was accused of grabbing butts. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The point was though that Candiace is quick witted and funnier than the other housewives. My thought was that she should not use it only on insults. 

I have to say though, earlier this season “I should have kept my good eye on that bulbous-ass-forehead bitch” 🤣 Her delivery was perfect. She really should focus on some more acting roles.  

I believe the Chris allegations are false and not even serious since commenting on an Instagram story is not a big deal. Even Gizzy had to admit she didn’t know why she was uncomfortable she just can’t be around a married man. 🙄 Michael on the other hand actually was accused of grabbing butts. 

I can understand that. As for her acting her new show is #1 on Apple TV. Hopefully it gets a second season. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't return for season 8. In almost all her scenes her body language says "I'm only here for my check." 

While we know Gizzy and Ashley are pulling lies out of thin air, unfortunately they have affected him. He said he lost opportunities because of their lies. Plus he doesn't seem to have a good relationship with his ex. Candiace usually has to stop him from saying nasty things about his ex. She might try to use these accusations as ammunition against him. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spunky said:

That could all be easily resolved if Chris didn’t want to be a main character on a HOUSEWIFE show. He won’t go away. And when he’s there he likes to insert himself self in whatever his wife is involved in. The creepy Australian guy did that too, and looked how it worked out for him. 

Candice joined a show where the main objective is to expose everything that is wrong with all of your cast mates and one by one you all get a turn of being the villain. Candiace thinks she is special enough that she can come on this show and only put out the edited version of her life that serves her the most/best. And she blows up like a toddler when someone calls her on her shit. Leave the show then if it’s too much for you and your family. Lots of other HW put their family’s well being first and left, she too can do the same. She chooses to stay and be a shit stirrer. That’s on her. Welcome to the big time!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
23 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

That could all be easily resolved if Chris didn’t want to be a main character on a HOUSEWIFE show. He won’t go away.

Again, you can't have it both ways.  You can't blast Gizelle and Robyn for not having men who want to come around, then get mad Chris is coming aroud.

And Chris didn't make himself a storyline, Gizelle, Ashley and Mia made him a storyline for Season 7 with this fake sexual harassment storyline and Mia made him a storyline last season with his finances.  99% of the time when he is on film, he is with Candiace (his wife). Are we suggesting Chris not film with his wife? If he is filming with other cast members, it's during a group scene. 

If viewers of the show are upset they tweet nasty stuff to him about Candiace or himself and he claps back and hurts their feelings, they should just say that instead of claiming he's trying to be the 8th Housewife.

4 hours ago, spunky said:

Hopefully it gets a second season. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't return for season 8. In almost all her scenes her body language says "I'm only here for my check." 

It would be funny if Candiace got a spin-off a la Kandi (even if she remained a cast member of RHOP). IMO the "OGs" want Candiace off the show because while Gizelle might be the "face" of the franchise and Karen the "fan favorite," Candiace is pretty much the star of the show. If both Candiace and Wendy didn't return for Season 8, the rest of the cast would actually have to clock in to work.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, hottesthw said:

That could all be easily resolved if Chris didn’t want to be a main character on a HOUSEWIFE show. He won’t go away. And when he’s there he likes to insert himself self in whatever his wife is involved in. The creepy Australian guy did that too, and looked how it worked out for him. 

Candice joined a show where the main objective is to expose everything that is wrong with all of your cast mates and one by one you all get a turn of being the villain. Candiace thinks she is special enough that she can come on this show and only put out the edited version of her life that serves her the most/best. And she blows up like a toddler when someone calls her on her shit. Leave the show then if it’s too much for you and your family. Lots of other HW put their family’s well being first and left, she too can do the same. She chooses to stay and be a shit stirrer. That’s on her. Welcome to the big time!  

Candiace is on the show because she's using it as a platform to launch her career.  Chris comes around as a supportive husband.  His wife also expects him to use the platform to his advantage. Candiace and Chris did NOT sign up for two women creating LIES that could potentially ruin his life.  Especially when one of those women pretended to be a friend and had no problem eating the food Chris cooked for her and damn near broke her neck to get his attention at the Spring Fling party. Chris inserted himself to create peace because he really thought these women and Candiace could be good friends. That other guy thought sexually assaulting men on camera was funny. That's the difference between Chris and that other one.

Also you can't come for someone and then tell them how to  verbally react. Which is what this cast and viewers do to Candiace.  The viewers also love to antagonize Candiace and Chris on Twitter then complain when they hurt their feelings. 

Edited by spunky
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Again, you can't have it both ways.  You can't blast Gizelle and Robyn for not having men who want to come around, then get mad Chris is coming aroud.

And Chris didn't make himself a storyline, Gizelle, Ashley and Mia made him a storyline for Season 7 with this fake sexual harassment storyline and Mia made him a storyline last season with his finances.  99% of the time when he is on film, he is with Candiace (his wife). Are we suggesting Chris not film with his wife? If he is filming with other cast members, it's during a group scene. 

If viewers of the show are upset they tweet nasty stuff to him about Candiace or himself and he claps back and hurts their feelings, they should just say that instead of claiming he's trying to be the 8th Housewife.

It would be funny if Candiace got a spin-off a la Kandi (even if she remained a cast member of RHOP). IMO the "OGs" want Candiace off the show because while Gizelle might be the "face" of the franchise and Karen the "fan favorite," Candiace is pretty much the star of the show. If both Candiace and Wendy didn't return for Season 8, the rest of the cast would actually have to clock in to work.

Some of her fans are suggesting that she join LAMDC, now that "I don't need this little check", is gone. She and Chris have been friends with the Silvas for years and now Chris and Jamie are friends. If Candiace and Wendy decide not to come back the others will just turn on each other, because their two targets will be gone. 

• Love 1