Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E12: Life After Polygamy

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I am gonna go to hell on an express train for saying this but I would like his Kentucky fried curls to fall out and him be begging Christine to take him back・

You wanna carpool? Gas is pricey these days!

Ladies, please, I'll rent a bus...

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
On 11/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, GeeGolly said:

But that doesn't jibe with Janelle wanting an "estate" to leave to her children. Real estate will appreciate far faster than any low risk investments. I'm really starting to think Janelle is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Real estate can't easily be broken up; and there is always the messiness that some kids may want to keep it and others sell it, as well as maintenance, etc.

My take is that Janelle wants her share (i.e., her profits from the sale of her Vegas home), to use a portion to build her new modest home, and have a nest egg left over which could grow and be given to her children after she is gone.

She was an accountant and provided most of the financial support (and was the chief bookkeeper) for years. She is probably the only one of all of them who has a clue where they stand financially.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, KateHearts said:

She is probably the only one of all of them who has a clue where they stand financially.

I don’t think that’s the case. If it is, it makes her situation as it is being shown, all the more insane.

Edited by ginger90
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5