Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Queen vs. Queen

• Start Topic

After Mia and Wendy argue, the ladies must decide with whom their loyalty lies; Candiace arrives to find that Wendy has been ostracized from the group but she makes up for it by bringing her to meet rap legend Trina.

Airdate: 11.27.2022

I'm not going to keep this on a loop, but I don't like Mia, I don't like Mia, I don't like Mia. She can gooooooooooo. She's trying to be iconic and make good TV but I just cannot stand her. She now ties for worst Potomac housewife for me. Jacqueline, side eyeing you, stop talking about what you're not going to let Mia do. you just got here two seconds ago. Calm down. 

The fact that Mia is acting like the victim here is ridiculous. She's such a child. 

Robyn, can't believe I went up for her in episodes 1 and 2. She is off her rocker this season. Usually she is somewhat reasonable, but this season she is just keeping up the feud with Wendy to stay on the show, but aligning herself with Mia may be doing more harm than good. Remember, these were the ladies who questioned whether Mia was exaggerating about being sick. 

Bad idea to switch up the groups, because the group with Karen, Candiace, Wendy, and Ashley is much more dynamic and entertaining than Giz/Rob/Mia/Jac/Char. Why is Robyn rubbing on this young child? Gizelle saying Juan would be mad, Chile Juan don't care what she is doing. 

Wendy and Mia slithering was hilarious. Can we get back to the fun of RHOP please?

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 16

This is immature but Mia is a crater-faced floozy. I don’t care, I just don’t like her ass. Even though she’s supposedly in her 30s, you can tell that mentally, she’s  still a child in how she navigates “friendships”. That whole “you can’t go and be friendly with her because I have a problem with her” is the crap I had to navigate in 5th grade. Like Karen said, I’m an adult - you don’t tell me what to do. Mia’s mad Karen and Ashley won’t take a side over an argument that SHE instigated. At least Robyn admitted she’s team Mia because she doesn’t like Wendy. Keep it real. 

Robyn and Gizelle continue to be seen as two-faced as they are. I hope they continue getting called out on socials because I doubt Andy will during reunion time.

It was nice seeing Candiace and Wendy with Trina. Those are the fun moments I miss from the show.

Can Mia go now?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 17

Mia was acting very juvenile... is this high school or what? "You can't be friends with me, if you're friends with my enemy."  Childish!

Ashley was right: Mia is acting petty.

I want to know what Mia did to Peter's girlfriend. 😉

I want to hear Candiance's song... If it's called "Insecure," it sounds like it should be played for Mia.

• Like 4
  • Love 10

I think Ashley, Candiace and Karen would have gone to stay at Wendy's hotel if the cameras would follow them.  It does not look like any fun at Mia's house.

Mia is an asshole, I am pretty sure Jacqueline knows this but somehow or for some reason she remains friends with her.

Robin and Giz are such disappointments as people.

• Like 4
  • Love 15

Ugh Gizelle and Mia suck so bad. Mia is such a dumbass try hard. Go away. Robyn can fuck off too. I can’t believe I didn’t mind her before.

Mia acting like some victim fuck off. 

Uh Robyn you totally cheered on Mia.

I am repeating myself but I can’t fucking stand stupid Mia.

The Gizelle, Robyn, Charisse, Mia and Jacqueline group on the beach was a huge fucking bore. They really suck.

Ashley’s text made me laugh.

Robyn was being so weird rubbing that guys arm.

Wow what a great bday Mia throws. Such a dumb bitch. Who would ever wanna be friends with her. 

The beach was the bday party? What a lame ass bday lol. Mia is a terrible fucking host lol.

Robyn in the previews? God she sucks. Not sure why Candiace would tell Ashley anything.

• Love 14

Candiace and Wendy slithering away is the reason I continue to watch Housewives:  "just a fun, no drama, girls having fun moment".

It wasn't calculated nor scripted.  It just was.  And it was charming.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

I'm assuming that whatever is going to happen with or to Jay Quail Lyn is epic because I don't understand all this focus on her and Mia's "friendship."

The universe named Robyn. She is just a damn sidekick. An annoying one at that. This is a masterclass on how to go from one of the most down to earth relatable housewives to one of the worse in 8 episodes or less.

Edited by Boofish
  • Like 2
  • Love 16

The cast should know Candiace well enough by now to know she is a very sensitive individual and when she feels strong emotions, it comes out as tears. It doesn't mean she is weak, although bullies will take tears as weakness.  It doesn't mean she's a child.  It's just how Candiace processes emotions.

She said several times sitting with Karen & Ashley and on the phone with Wendy, that Mia attacking Wendy and the subsequent gaslighting was very triggering for her. That's why she was crying, Robyn.

But see, Robyn is crying too but it's not coming out as tears. It's coming out as 7th grade playskool behavior because Wendy doesn't want to be her friend anymore. And the sad thing is she's getting torn up worse than Gizelle and Mia on social media.

If Robyn is going to now have her heel turn, she needs to lean into it and fully embrace it.  Take her own advice: if she's going to charge somebody she needs to fight.  Otherwise, sit her ass down in that chair like Wendy told her to. If she's going to film somebody like she's World Star, lean into that ---don't try to claim she just wanted Wendy to turn down to protect her job at Johns Hopkins.  Robyn said she cheered Mia for attacking Wendy because she doesn't like Wendy but the other part she's not telling is she cheered Mia for attacking Wendy because Mia had the courage and nerve to do what Robyn wouldn't.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10

What a stupid episode. These ladies aren’t real life friends so who cares if Karen, Ashley and Candiace go see Wendy?  Mia never told Karen that the crap at the beach was to be a birthday celebration. M.I.A. Moron in Action. Why should Karen break up a fight that Mia started? 
Candiace needs to stop with crying over the triggered nonsense. She acts like Monique attacked her unprovoked while she was walking down the street. She dished out more than she could handle and that’s why she’s triggered 2 years later. That said, all the ladies should keep their hands to themselves. There has to be something in their contracts that lets them throw drinks, pull hair but stop short of an actual beating. It’s not entertaining. The scene of  Candiace and Wendy at the studio was dull too. That song Insecure doesn’t have anything special about it. The rapper helped but it sounds like a housewife song. It wasn’t terrible but I wouldn’t seek it out.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

This was the first episode in a long time where I actually giggled and enjoyed some of the show.

Mia really thought she was doing something when she told Ashley and Candiace they couldn't stay with the rest of them. I like that Ashley paid her childish ass no mind. Though, I wouldn't have minded if that crew had joined Wendy at her hotel.

I ignored most of the Mia clique scenes, so I'll have to go back to see Robyn trying to work her Mrs. Robinson on a sweet young thang. On second thought, even the imagery isn't giving me anything good. I'll probably just pass on that mess entirely...

I had no idea that a team up of Karen, Ashley, Candiace, and Wendy would be so entertaining. I loved their chemistry. Candiace and Wendy slithering was hella cute, and I agree with posters who said that these moments are what keep me tuning in. RHOP, please bring back your lighter, funnier moments!

Of course Ashley's hateful ass will spoil the good vibes next week, but I just can't quit this two-face ho. Ashley knows the assignment, and since none of these women is truly her friend, she goes for the jugular without hesitation. No fucks, chile. She is determined to keep her flute, and I respect that. I'm just going to need Candiace to wake the fuck up and stop engaging with Ashley on a personal level. Candiace regrets it each and every time. Something about Ashley's personality keeps Candi going back for more.

Edited by eXiled
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

What a stupid episode. These ladies aren’t real life friends so who cares of Karen, Ashley and Candiace go see Wendy?  Mia never told Karen that the crap at the beach was to be a birthday celebration. M.I.A. Moron in Action. Why should Karen break up a fight that she started? 
Candiace needs to stop with crying over the triggered nonsense. She acts like Monique attacked her unprovoked while she was walking down the street. She dished out more than she could handle and that’s why she’s triggered 2 years later. That said, all the ladies should keep their hands to themselves. There has to be something in their contracts that lets them throw drinks, pull hair but stop short of an actual beating. It’s not entertaining. The scene of  Candiace and Wendy at the studio was dull too. That song Insecure doesn’t have anything special about it. The rapper helped but it sounds like a housewife song. It wasn’t terrible but I wouldn’t seek it out.

If people need to keep their hands to themselves there is no "but".  There is nothing anyone could say that could provoke me into hitting them because I don't use violence as a way to resolve conflict.  Candiace did not provoke Monique; Monique had been gunning for and picking on Candiace all season.  Candiace finally had enough.  The premise of all of the franchises is watch people's relationships, family and drama.  Every single Housewife has been in an argument, disagreement and/or conflict but if one of them can't fight with their words, it's the other person's fault for "provoking" them?

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10

Mia tried to as Ashley put it, "revoke," their housing then Mia tried to "revoke," Karen's birthday party, Mia is being awful and if it weren't for the cameras not following them to a hotel Karen, Ashley and Candiace would be hanging out with Wendy at the Marriott pool.  Charisse couldn't get a room in Miami but Wendy did, I guess they only have rooms for women with four degrees.

Mia without the half inch of caked on makeup and lashes is unrecognizable and scary looking.  

All the HW's put on a full face of makeup to go sit at the pool, in reality how does the makeup hold up under the hot sun? My other observation is they all do a flawless face just standing in front of a bathroom mirror no magnifying mirror, I think that is impressive because it is quite a different experience in my bathroom, lol.

Miami looks so dismal with this franchise of HW's. 

I never thought I would like Karen so much.

I am unsure what personality disorder Robin and Giz have but do they really see Wendy as the problem in that fight and Mia as the victim? Do they really?

Final thought, everyone of those women threatens to go home, leave the house, the party, whatever but they never do!

• Like 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

If people need to keep their hands to themselves there is no "but".  There is nothing anyone could say that could provoke me into hitting them because I don't use violence as a way to resolve conflict.  Candiace did not provoke Monique; Monique had been gunning for and picking on Candiace all season.  Candiace finally had enough.  The premise of all of the franchises is watch people's relationships, family and drama.  Every single Housewife has been in an argument, disagreement and/or conflict but if one of them can't fight with their words, it's the other person's fault for "provoking" them?

Not to drag up the old scene but I remember Candiace in Moniques face saying “good niiiiight” It’s similar to the way Wendy wouldn’t stop screaming at Mia about her marriage. Over and over. Wendy claims she is too smart for the others but she is trying just as hard. I would take Wendy’s side over Mia in that there was no reason to throw a drink. Like the grand dame said, two wrongs don’t make a right.

I actually went back and watched the video. Monique started flicking hair first. I stand corrected.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mia tried to as Ashley put it, "revoke," their housing then Mia tried to "revoke," Karen's birthday party, Mia is being awful and if it weren't for the cameras not following them to a hotel Karen, Ashley and Candiace would be hanging out with Wendy at the Marriott pool.  Charisse couldn't get a room in Miami but Wendy did, I guess they only have rooms for women with four degrees.

Mia without the half inch of caked on makeup and lashes is unrecognizable and scary looking.  

All the HW's put on a full face of makeup to go sit at the pool, in reality how does the makeup hold up under the hot sun? My other observation is they all do a flawless face just standing in front of a bathroom mirror no magnifying mirror, I think that is impressive because it is quite a different experience in my bathroom, lol.

Miami looks so dismal with this franchise of HW's. 

I never thought I would like Karen so much.

I am unsure what personality disorder Robin and Giz have but do they really see Wendy as the problem in that fight and Mia as the victim? Do they really?

Final thought, everyone of those women threatens to go home, leave the house, the party, whatever but they never do!

I know you realize this but all of this is based on production interceding regarding where people are staying. Wendy rightfully could not be expected to stay in a private home with a woman who had physically attacked her so production got her a hotel room. No doubt this was the hotel where production was staying but no company affiliated with BRAVO/NBC is not going to be able to get a hotel room whenever they need one

Charisse on the other hand was probably told by production that she could leave if she wanted to but would be eliminated from shooting so she chose to stay. If she had truly wanted to leave, there would be a hotel room available even if production hadn't pulled strings.

I was also amazed at how bizarre Mia looked without makeup. I was trying to figure out whether she had kind of fabric or covering on her face but it appears that is what she looks like. Mia even with makeup is very weird looking to me - there is something off about how all of the surgery and fillers have made her alien looking and not particularly facially attractive. The Potomac cast is unusually attractive and most of them have their natural faces more or less. Karen has probably had the most work done but it is good subtle work rather than the kind of freakish stuff Mia did to herself. But Robyn, Candiace, Gizelle and Ashley still have most of their original faces and are gorgeous. Wendy is a handsome woman - much more attractive to me than Mia although she isn't "pretty" in the way that Robyn or Candiace are who are more conventionally pretty. 

But Mia is an example of bad plastic surgery - should serve as a warning to others.

On the subject of fakes - how do woman actually manage to function with those talons? I mean literally how to you button a blouse or zip something or put a pair of pierced earrings on. How do you put on your Spanx?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, amarante said:

I know you realize this but all of this is based on production interceding regarding where people are staying. Wendy rightfully could not be expected to stay in a private home with a woman who had physically attacked her so production got her a hotel room. No doubt this was the hotel where production was staying but no company affiliated with BRAVO/NBC is not going to be able to get a hotel room whenever they need one

Charisse on the other hand was probably told by production that she could leave if she wanted to but would be eliminated from shooting so she chose to stay. If she had truly wanted to leave, there would be a hotel room available even if production hadn't pulled strings.

I was also amazed at how bizarre Mia looked without makeup. I was trying to figure out whether she had kind of fabric or covering on her face but it appears that is what she looks like. Mia even with makeup is very weird looking to me - there is something off about how all of the surgery and fillers have made her alien looking and not particularly facially attractive. The Potomac cast is unusually attractive and most of them have their natural faces more or less. Karen has probably had the most work done but it is good subtle work rather than the kind of freakish stuff Mia did to herself. But Robyn, Candiace, Gizelle and Ashley still have most of their original faces and are gorgeous. Wendy is a handsome woman - much more attractive to me than Mia although she isn't "pretty" in the way that Robyn or Candiace are who are more conventionally pretty. 

But Mia is an example of bad plastic surgery - should serve as a warning to others.

On the subject of fakes - how do woman actually manage to function with those talons? I mean literally how to you button a blouse or zip something or put a pair of pierced earrings on. How do you put on your Spanx?

I know production has a lot to do with accommodations and I do not doubt they told Charisse that if she were to leave there would be no more camera time so she sucked it up and stayed and I know they helped Wendy get out of there and production got her in to the hotel.  

Mia's face is odd, I think it is her mouth, she cannot seem to close it all the way and her skin is terrible, all the money she says she has she can do better with skin care.

Those talons, oy. I remember meeting a client at work and I went to shake her hand, during the handshake I felt something on my wrist, it was her overly long, curled over talons, it startled me to the point I jumped back.  Forget about the buttons and zippers, not to be gross but what about tampons?!

Did I hear correctly that Giz saw Mia and Jackie showering together? Not the craziest thing in the world but Giz always tries to get women to talk about having relations with other women like that is the most, worst, naughtiest thing in the world or she tsk, tsks/shames lesbians. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, amarante said:

46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know production has a lot to do with accommodations and I do not doubt they told Charisse that if she were to leave there would be no more camera time so she sucked it up and stayed and I know they helped Wendy get out of there and production got her in to the hotel.  

These things are true. My take however is that Charisse never had any intention of leaving. She said so to get herself more camera time. She wanted to remind everyone that she is super rich and the supposed grand dame and that these accommodations were not to her standard. She has been looking for ways to get back on this show for years. She finally got an invite on a cast trip, she is not going to blow that by staying somewhere else where she is not around to insert herself in drama. They could have put her in a triple room with single beds with Giz and Robyn in the attic and she would have complained but stayed to film. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, nb360 said:

Mia was acting very juvenile... is this high school or what? "You can't be friends with me, if you're friends with my enemy."  Childish!

Ashley was right: Mia is acting petty.

I want to know what Mia did to Peter's girlfriend. 😉

I want to hear Candiance's song... If it's called "Insecure," it sounds like it should be played for Mia.

Is Mia secretly in love with Peter?

Flipping out over Wendy and now messing with his girlfriend on a trip?

Fighting over Peter is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

These things are true. My take however is that Charisse never had any intention of leaving. She said so to get herself more camera time. She wanted to remind everyone that she is super rich and the supposed grand dame and that these accommodations were not to her standard. She has been looking for ways to get back on this show for years. She finally got an invite on a cast trip, she is not going to blow that by staying somewhere else where she is not around to insert herself in drama. They could have put her in a triple room with single beds with Giz and Robyn in the attic and she would have complained but stayed to film. 

True of course.

The trips are not *hosted* by a housewife. They are engineered and produced and every single last thing is paid for by BRAVO. 

From what I have read the housewives all want to "host" an event so they might pitch certain ideas as storylines and then the producers select one that might be interesting especially they go on several trips - some are higher cost than others. In the realm of stuff going to Miami is a bit of a weird storyline because there really isn't anything one associates Miami and Mia with except that it seems as one point she lived there.

Since the producers control the accommodations, having fewer rooms than can comfortably lodge the cast members or having disparate rooms is part of the way they seek to introduce tension and drama in the group. If the producers actually wanted all of the women to have comfortable rooms they could easily do that - most simply by booking hotel rooms. But having some crappy or less desirable rooms has become part of every franchise season just as yoga of some kind; mediums; roaring 20 parties are expected.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, amarante said:

True of course.

The trips are not *hosted* by a housewife. They are engineered and produced and every single last thing is paid for by BRAVO. 

From what I have read the housewives all want to "host" an event so they might pitch certain ideas as storylines and then the producers select one that might be interesting especially they go on several trips - some are higher cost than others. In the realm of stuff going to Miami is a bit of a weird storyline because there really isn't anything one associates Miami and Mia with except that it seems as one point she lived there.

Since the producers control the accommodations, having fewer rooms than can comfortably lodge the cast members or having disparate rooms is part of the way they seek to introduce tension and drama in the group. If the producers actually wanted all of the women to have comfortable rooms they could easily do that - most simply by booking hotel rooms. But having some crappy or less desirable rooms has become part of every franchise season just as yoga of some kind; mediums; roaring 20 parties are expected.

This is true. It makes me think that it's possible that Candiace could have been an original candidate for trip host, because she did meet with Trina down there. They could have built more of the story behind that. I wonder if that may have been an option but been scraped because she would have to come late, so they gave it to Mia instead. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Is Mia secretly in love with Peter?

Flipping out over Wendy and now messing with his girlfriend on a trip?

Fighting over Peter is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Even if Peter and G and Mia were "friends" the cause of the fight had to be among the stupidest reasons I have ever seen on any of the franchises.

Anyone with a brain knows that Wendy never seriously considered opening up a restaurant let alone with Peter. Peter is a thirsty dude so he would have jumped at any opportunity to get camera time. Not to mention that he was being depicted as a shrewd restauranteur club owner who would be someone you would actually go to in terms of forming a business relationship. In fact anyone with a brain would actively NOT want to be in any kind of business relationship with him - let alone a restaurant or club which is a cash business and so lots of opportunity to skim the proceeds and cook the books.

And the idea that anyone would actually have an obligation to phone someone if they happened to be in a city where the other person might be. The idea is completely ludicrous.

And that is not even casting judgment on Wendy's point that most women would *not* think of calling a man in a city because they were in town. I mean what for? The only reason I ever call people when I am in a place is because they are actually my friends and so I want to see them when I am in town and I would probably have texted them before hand to check availability. There is no reason to call a person because you happen to be physically in that city - people text if they need to touch base even if the person is 10,000 miles away.

• Love 9

Production most likely books an extra hotel room that may or may not be used for situations like Wendy's.

Mia really is such a troubled woman who is scarred both emotionally and physically by her terrible childhood. I don't like her at all, but I did feel sorry for her for just a moment when Wendy called her crater faced and that was before I saw her skin in this episode. I have been blessed with very nice skin and am obsessed with skincare so just as a human that was sad to see. Is there no way in this day and age to fix that?

She cracked me up with "the house that I'm paying for." Does she think viewers are idiots and don't know that Bravo pays for these trips?

Why is Robyn going around recording shit? She's turned into a pretty awful person. And her interaction with the 21-year-old was gross. I bet Juan had a word with her about that, maybe not because he cares all that much for her but more because it's a nasty look.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

I probably shouldn’t even comment on it because he’s rarely on the show, but, whenever Robyn talks to Juan he comes off as such a jerk.  Rest easy, Michael.  You can have him.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Mia loves to call Candiace a child,  yet she's the one acting like a petulant toddler. If Candiace and Ashley can agree to put their legitimate beef aside and come together to support Wendy,  Mia could be on the same beach with the woman she assaulted to celebrate her "friend's" birthday. First of all Mia you can't threaten to throw people out of a house that production paid for. Second of all Candiace isn't even trying to hide the fact that she doesn't care about you or "your trip".

Robyn was upset about the "only bitches need lime" joke ,because she knows her behavior towards Wendy has been terrible. She's loyal to Gizelle so why can't Wendy's friend be loyal to her?

Candiace and Wendy meeting with Trina, then slithering out together was the best part of this episode.  That beach "party" was as fun as Robyn's "family fun day."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Not to drag up the old scene but I remember Candiace in Moniques face saying “good niiiiight” It’s similar to the way Wendy wouldn’t stop screaming at Mia about her marriage. Over and over. Wendy claims she is too smart for the others but she is trying just as hard. I would take Wendy’s side over Mia in that there was no reason to throw a drink. Like the grand dame said, two wrongs don’t make a right.

I actually went back and watched the video. Monique started flicking hair first. I stand corrected.

Maybe you should watch Potomac again too.  Mia brought up Wendy's business with Peter in front of everybody, it had nothing to do with Mia and the she tried to school/check Wendy about something she knew nothing about.  Wendy telling Mia that she doesn't operate the same way in her marriage that Mia does isn't "screaming at Mia" about her marriage.  Mia then first assaulted Wendy by throwing a drink on her.  After the assault, the gloves were off.  You can't do wrong to someone by starting verbal conflict and assault them, then tell them how upset to get.  Words are not and will never be on the same level as a physical assault and Wendy didn't say anything inflammatory until after she was assaulted.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Maybe you should watch Potomac again too.  Mia brought up Wendy's business with Peter in front of everybody, it had nothing to do with Mia and the she tried to school/check Wendy about something she knew nothing about.  Wendy telling Mia that she doesn't operate the same way in her marriage that Mia does isn't "screaming at Mia" about her marriage.  Mia then first assaulted Wendy by throwing a drink on her.  After the assault, the gloves were off.  You can't do wrong to someone by starting verbal conflict and assault them, then tell them how upset to get.  Words are not and will never be on the same level as a physical assault and Wendy didn't say anything inflammatory until after she was assaulted.  

Once was enough, 🤣 I have no desire to watch that mess again. Both were obnoxious. Mia was definitely worse. Wendy didn’t deserve a drink thrown on her.

I’m the only one that didn’t find Wendy and Candiace doing the slither funny. I thought they looked sad. Candiace is bitter (rightly so) and Wendy has a chip on her shoulder. I know why Candiace needs the show but Wendy should have walked away before becoming a housewives spectacle.

1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Why was Mia so pressed about what Wendy was saying when Mia tries to insinuate that she and G have a wild sex life with threesomes all the time?

Also, how does Robyn accuse Karen of not diffusing the situation when Robyn was recording like she was TMZ and laughing?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, eXiled said:

I had no idea that a team up of Karen, Ashley, Candiace, and Wendy would be so entertaining. I loved their chemistry. Candiace and Wendy slithering was hella cute, and I agree with posters who said that these moments are what keep me tuning in. RHOP, please bring back your lighter, funnier moments!

YES! 😀

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mia's face is odd, I think it is her mouth, she cannot seem to close it all the way and her skin is terrible, all the money she says she has she can do better with skin care.

To me, it looked like Mia is missing teeth and wears a partial.

If that is the case, I'm going to give her points for going on a national TV show, without wearing her partial. I have partials and I wouldn't film without them.  Just saying...

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Those talons, oy. I remember meeting a client at work and I went to shake her hand, during the handshake I felt something on my wrist, it was her overly long, curled over talons, it startled me to the point I jumped back.  Forget about the buttons and zippers, not to be gross but what about tampons?!

Did I hear correctly that Giz saw Mia and Jackie showering together? Not the craziest thing in the world but Giz always tries to get women to talk about having relations with other women like that is the most, worst, naughtiest thing in the world or she tsk, tsks/shames lesbians. 

Mia is ugly.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Mia is ugly.

7 hours ago, Boofish said:

Mia looks like Madame the puppet

I kind of wonder what Mia looked like before all the plastic surgeries.

She probably looked a whole lot better.

• Like 3
  • Love 4