Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Welcome to Valley Ranch

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I also wonder if Hannah might be a slightly shy speaker - and she lacks the eager chattiness or willingness to tell all of some of the girls who get featured such as Morgan, Chelsea, Shannon Pittsburgh.... [....] I wonder if she's shy of cameras as a speaker and freezes in front of them, which is very understandable, but perhaps made her seem a little stiff in the office.

I don't think so.  She was very composed on camera whether speaking or not last year, and she's a very experienced performer.  ITA with others that her behavior so far seems more like she doesn't give a shit about staying fit (she flat out said it's no kind of priority for her).  The girl just graduated with highest honors, but she sounded kind of vacant in Kelli's office, like she didn't care or have a clue.  Very different from how she sounded last year.

I am having issues with Megan's hair.

Me too!  I think her cut is unflattering.  The short, flat, blunt bob kind of highlights her short slightly stocky figure.  After the judges had a such serious (and I thought silly) conversation about Erica's hair, when I see Megan onscreen I keep wondering whether they had a similar convo about her hair.  If they didn't, they should have!  She seems like a sweet girl, but I'm not that taken with her dancing or her look.

Given that Mallory was shown saying she doesn't want to be the first called into the office or get cut, and that she wasn't the first called in, I predict she will be the first to get cut.  We haven't seen her on Kelli and Judy's radar yet, but the show's editors tend to be pretty obvious with their clues (ie Loren explaining the fan vote, showing pretty much only vets who got cut talking about getting cut/not being ready to leave the squad).  Just a prediction, though.  

Was it just me, or did Melissa R's outfit seem like something a 16 year old would wear to the mall?  That flouncy floral mini skirt was killing me. 

Last, here is the link to the blog Kelli wrote about the Barbies and making one a redhead for Emma last year:http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/articles/directors-chair/barbie-goes-red/

Edited by M1977G

I watched the episode again yesterday and ITA there was something quite "off" with Hannah. I'm hoping this isn't another Kaitlin LeGrande situation. In the previews, Kelli says "She scares me", to Judy. It will be interesting to see if it is Hannah that scares her and why. I also feel this is going to get ugly. For someone who knows being in exceptional shape is a requirement to admit she doesn't make working out a priority is concerning. Veronica on the other hand was clearly upset and trying hard to be in her best shape. I remember a year when they had a nutritionist ambush the girls, plus they have Jay. It would seem to me they could use these resources at any time. Do they need Kelli's permission to contact Jay? I do wish they would show Veronica contacting him for ideas. I, too, just need to lose weight in my midsection and it would be nice too see some pointers.

Courtney is awesome! I love her. Yes, she did know Meaghan from the Bucs. They cheered at the same time I believe. Courtney is my fave so far. I also like Erica and Mary. Loren is starting to grow on me too. Ashley Michelle is much more likable this year! She seems more confident. And whoever said Vivian should know some of these dances backwards and forwards? I thought the same thing!! Breelan, I can't figure her out. Needs a makeover desperately. I can't tell if she is chronically pissed off, nervous as all get out, or just thinking so hard that she looks pissed.

I have a couple thoughts on Melissa R. 1) I think she is dressing casual and laid back to appear more approachable. She is supposed to be their mentor and support. I wonder if K&J give her the feedback they share with the ladies so she can give advice and support. Also she has 2 little kids and might be like us. Anything semi clean is what I'm wearing today! LOL 2) my other thought is she may have some kind of contractual agreement with CMT. Didn't she have a show based on her and her husband on CMT? I don't think it was around long. Maybe her contract said so many on screen hours or something and this was a natural fit. And maybe help bring in new viewers.

• Love 1

I don't care if Melissa Rycroft has quintuplets and 10 puppies at home. She needs to get rid of the skank bun and sweatshirts while she's filming. Put some color on your lips if you're going to do up your eyes, or you look unbalanced. Chapstick takes 10 seconds and doesn't even need a mirror.

If she was doing this every single day for 14 hours straight and had no help at home, then ok. But I seriously doubt that. Same goes for Kitty Carter. If the DCC emphasizes image sooooooo much, then almunae and employees shouldn't look like they just jumped out of bed.

I may not love all of their outfit choices, and I still want to shorten Judy's hair to her shoulders (I know others disagree and that's ok), but Kelli and Judy ALWAYS look pulled together for filming. So does Skeletor Charlotte.

• Love 3

I know Melissa just had a baby and probably most her clothes doesn't fit her but when she was going to see the girls why not wear what Judy wears in semi-finals when she's teaching the girls on the field a stylish sweat suit they were at a gym basically it wouldn't be inappropriate or being under dressed she's going to dance studio  ! it would be way better than what the hell she was wearing

Edited by mmm

I do not think that Melissa looks bad.  I think that is her style and she is being herself.  That is why they brought her on to help the girls. 

Kelli said to Judy, "Ashley scares me." So it wasn't Hannah they were talking about.

We haven't seen any screen time with Victoria or the other blonde girl.  I want to know everyone!!!

Kelli said to Judy, "Ashley scares me." So it wasn't Hannah they were talking about.

We haven't seen any screen time with Victoria or the other blonde girl.  I want to know everyone!!!

I think she just said  "she scares me"

the other girl name is chandler

Edited by mmm

I read the blog post about the barbies. Very cool. So I see Hannah got a Barbie last year. She has definitely fallen. But she did just graduate from college, she's probably focused on finding a career. It's hard to put all of your energy into your part-time gig/hobby.

Melissa Rycroft hasn't bothered me at all. Frankly, I was surprised CMT didn't bring her in after her first stint on DWTS. She is their most famous alumni. I doubt she'll bring in many new viewers but I suppose it's worth a try. Based on the editing, she might have taken other girls aside during their practice, but we never really know.

I get that Melissa has young kids, but if she's so busy that she can't brush her hair or put on some decent clothes, then I'm not sure how she has enough time to be a mentor to the TCCs either. I don't need her to be super dressy or anything, and I didn't have a real problem with what she had on in the last episode, but she looked like a teenager who rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes before going to the mall. The floral print shorts/skirt was awful, as was her hair. It's not like it was a surprise that she was going to be on tv. I agree about Kitty as well. Her hair is terrible too.  

I hate that we're hearing about how Veronica is 11 pounds heavier than when she started next episode. I do think she looks heavy, but binding these girls to the weight that they are when they try out is just silly to me. Veronica is a 4 year vet, so that was her weight several years ago. I have no problem with Kelli and Judy having strict standards about how they look in uniform, but it just seems a bit arbitrary, especially when they get weighed in the evening. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

Melissa did have a show with her husband on CMT:    (Brought up in this thread--didn't know where to put it, so folks w\ho are talking about Melissa could see it)

http://www.cmt.com/show/melissa_and_tye/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=15348

Yes, she may be on because of contract.

On to something else. Several times i have had to do a double take because from aways, Melissa to me looks like Ashley, the returning one from last year. Not close up but back in the lines.  Anyone else?

Edited by Dopeydwarf

On to something else. Several times i have had to do a double take because from aways, Melissa to me looks like Ashley, the returning one from last year. Not close up but back in the lines.  Anyone else?

Yes , Kelli said in the finals ep That they place girls with similar looks in the same row so they can choose , and Ashley and Melissa were right next to each other

I think they do give the girls some latitude with filling out as they get older.  But only some, and certainly not what most would consider a normal amount.  I think if Veronica gained five pounds but still had those tight abs of hers, they wouldn't really care.  But the reality is, women fill out as we get older, and filling out usually means added curves and jiggle.  Last year when Kelli called all those vets in for their weight, she said some of them had gained 8 pounds since their rookie year, and they were all second year girls.  I recall that's about as much as Alyssa Torres gained over her rookie year, too.  That's a substantial amount for one year, so I feel like it's a slightly different situation.  It's not unreasonable to expect a 2nd year to weigh about the same as she did in her rookie season, but Veronica is a 4th year who has mostly been consistent and has earned a lot more trust with Kelli and Judy.  I feel like the fact that they put Veronica

and Brittany

on the show poster again this year is a sign of the respect and confidence K & J have in her this season, even though she

and Brittany

had been struggling with weight. 

Edited by M1977G

I watched the episode again yesterday and ITA there was something quite "off" with Hannah. I'm hoping this isn't another Kaitlin LeGrande situation. In the previews, Kelli says "She scares me", to Judy. It will be interesting to see if it is Hannah that scares her and why. I also feel this is going to get ugly. For someone who knows being in exceptional shape is a requirement to admit she doesn't make working out a priority is concerning. Veronica on the other hand was clearly upset and trying hard to be in her best shape. I remember a year when they had a nutritionist ambush the girls, plus they have Jay. It would seem to me they could use these resources at any time. Do they need Kelli's permission to contact Jay? I do wish they would show Veronica contacting him for ideas. I, too, just need to lose weight in my midsection and it would be nice too see some pointers.

Courtney is awesome! I love her. Yes, she did know Meaghan from the Bucs. They cheered at the same time I believe. Courtney is my fave so far. I also like Erica and Mary. Loren is starting to grow on me too. Ashley Michelle is much more likable this year! She seems more confident. And whoever said Vivian should know some of these dances backwards and forwards? I thought the same thing!! Breelan, I can't figure her out. Needs a makeover desperately. I can't tell if she is chronically pissed off, nervous as all get out, or just thinking so hard that she looks pissed.

I have a couple thoughts on Melissa R. 1) I think she is dressing casual and laid back to appear more approachable. She is supposed to be their mentor and support. I wonder if K&J give her the feedback they share with the ladies so she can give advice and support. Also she has 2 little kids and might be like us. Anything semi clean is what I'm wearing today! LOL 2) my other thought is she may have some kind of contractual agreement with CMT. Didn't she have a show based on her and her husband on CMT? I don't think it was around long. Maybe her contract said so many on screen hours or something and this was a natural fit. And maybe help bring in new viewers.

The type of weight Veronica needs to lose is all about what she eats. Most people just don't get it- you can work out all you want, but if you're eating a bunch of junk food or a diet that's primarily carbohydrates, you're going to hold onto weight, particularly in your midsection, butt, and thighs. Veronica posted a picture of pizza and then said "the extra two miles was worth it". That's her problem. You cannot out train a bad diet. To be at the sizes and lean body indexes expected of a DCC, you need to be eating a diet comprised of mostly fat and protein with fruit, veggies, and some healthy starches like sweet potatoes and squash. I could not live that way, and I'm amazed at the girls like Sydney who do it for 4,5,6,7 years. I think genetics plays into it as well, and there are some girls who don't have to be that strict with their diet, but I bet most of them do.

I get that Melissa has young kids, but if she's so busy that she can't brush her hair or put on some decent clothes, then I'm not sure how she has enough time to be a mentor to the TCCs either. I don't need her to be super dressy or anything, and I didn't have a real problem with what she had on in the last episode, but she looked like a teenager who rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes before going to the mall. The floral print shorts/skirt was awful, as was her hair. It's not like it was a surprise that she was going to be on tv. I agree about Kitty as well. Her hair is terrible too.

ITA. I have a small child and look like crap most of the time, but you can bet if I had a recurring guest spot on TV, I'd look like a million bucks every time I appeared on TV! Edited by PrincessLeia

I thought it was interesting when Loren said people in Iran was able to vote for her. Beelan reminds me Elizabeth R. from seasons 5 and 6. Megan needs a good haircut/style and some good highlights/coloring, but her hairstyle does not bother me too much. I would rather see girls without the same cut and style 99.9% of the girls have. I wonder what Judy and Kelli would say if one of the girls showed up with the same outfit Melissa had on when she came in to announce she will be the rookies' mentor. They probably would have blown a gasket. *lol*

Upon watching this episode again, the order they call the girls into the office isn't presented how it really took place. When Christina and Alexandra go into the office, a uniform is hanging on the door. When Hannah goes in it isn't there. Then Veronica goes in and it's there again. Presumably that would be Hannah's uniform they pulled from her.

I really have to wonder about Hannah.  If her heart isn't in being a DCC, then why the heck did she try out again?  All she would have had to do was tell Judy and Kelly "Thanks but no thanks" before the deadline of letting Judy and Kelly know if she planned to reaudition.  Other girls have done the whole "one-and-done" thing where they've only stayed a year then gone on to other things so why couldn't Hannah?  Why go through all of this again, especially when she comes back softer than when she left?  She's going into veteran status, she's been there at least one year so she knew the whole weight/fitness thing was going to be an issue with Judy and Kelly.  When Hannah was called into the office with Judy and Kelly, I thought her whole schpiel about "making fitness a priority" was just an excuse because she knew the drill and didn't seem to care about it, especially after Kelly said Hannah's weight had flucuated throughout the year.  That right there, on top of coming back softer, should have been enough to cut Hannah at Finals.  I think that Kelly called it when she told Hannah she thought it was the whole nutrition thing and not just letting the fitness slide.  If Hannah hasn't been eating right (or won't eat right), then all the exercise in the world won't get her body back into shape.  

As for the whole "not seeming to care" thing, the editing monkeys can't work with what isn't there.  If Hannah isn't the public speaker that she should be on this team, then that might be part of the concern that Judy and Kelly have about it in addition to the weight.  There's going to be times when she's going to have to speak in front of cameras as part of a public performance, regardless of who else is there.  If you audition for this squad and don't realize that there's public speaking of some sort involved, then those who are shy in public and/or "performing" alone aren't going to make it for very long.  Judy and Kelly (and possibly Charlotte) would likely be watching the girls, especially the rookies, very carefully during their first year to see how they do during such "performances".  I wouldn't be surprised if the two would be making notes during the year in regards to the next auditions.  We know they tell some TCC not to reaudition again so I wonder if they ever tell a vet that.  We know that vets can get cut for just not being up to par despite knowing the rules. 

Just after Hannah left the office and the assistant was called in/asked to get a list of what was issued to Hannah, I seem to remember that Kelly mentioned that Hannah had been scheduled to go on some appearances.  If she was yanked from the uniform for weight, then I suspect she was cancelled from those public appearances and replaced with someone else.  Does anyone know (and sorry for the ramble)?

Edited by EricaShadows

They do tell some vets, some of them who are really good performers, but struggling with weight, that they've been valuable to the team, but it's time to hang up their poms and move onto the next stage in their lives. I suspect they provide this guidance to vets they really like, but who just can't maintain that same size, to allow them to bow out gracefully. Then they don't blow the 'cover story' as to why they didn't return, AKA getting married and moving out of the area. If they're not well-liked, I don't know if they suggest retiring or just let them get cut.

I do wonder if Hannah was warned, but didn't heed advice, came back heavier, and then annoyed them that she is wasting their time.

I was watching Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta the other day and I swore I saw Courtney on there. It was about how she was a daddy's girl and needed his approval for the dress.

Anyone else ever see this or know if Courtney is married?

I have also seen that episode of Say Yes to the dress too with Courtney I think I saw the other Bucs girl Megan on there too as a bridesmaid, so I was curious and started looking around social media. Courtney doesn't wear a ring on the show but I have seen some pictures on Megan's Instagram that show Courtney and her on her bachelorette, wonder what the story is??? I really like Megan and Courtney I can't wait to see more of their story on the show. I disagree with the comments about Megan's hair I think it's cool and different maybe they will make her over and cut it back to how it was on the Buccaneers I like that look better!

Rather cute picture though I'm not too sure about the denim shirts over dresses, but to each her own.  Besides the shirts-over-dresses thing, the first (and funniest) thing I noticed is that all four of the people (the ones facing the camera) have a weird light in their eyes, making them look possessed, especially the guy off to the viewer's right. I know that's the light from the camera flash, but still . . . at least it's not red.  Still, if that's the priest who looks like that, should I be worried?  (If I'm the only one who thinks this is even slightly amusing, let me know and I'll rewrite/reword it).

Edited by EricaShadows

I get that Melissa has young kids, but if she's so busy that she can't brush her hair or put on some decent clothes, then I'm not sure how she has enough time to be a mentor to the TCCs either. I don't need her to be super dressy or anything, and I didn't have a real problem with what she had on in the last episode, but she looked like a teenager who rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes before going to the mall. The floral print shorts/skirt was awful, as was her hair. It's not like it was a surprise that she was going to be on tv. I

ITA, her hair and outfit were terrible. I get that maybe she doesn't need to be as dressed up as K & J so that she looks more approachable but I thought she just looked sloppy. The DCCs are supposed to be perfect looking all of the time so if Melissa is supposed to be their mentor, she should look put together, too.  Erica’s “disrespectful” straight hair looked light years better than Melissa’s scraggly bun!! Lol!!

Kitty always looks ridiculous but she does always wear makeup and have her hair done (however oddly she does it).

Love "nerd" TCC Melissa. I like all of the TCCs really. 

Who cares what Melissa Rycroft wears?! It's more important what she says to these girls than how she dresses or does her hair. And don't think that Judy and Kelli didn't give her feedback from the first night of rehearsal.

• Love 2

I was surprised they didn't call in more veterans about weight issues.  They could have brought them all in at once like they did last season.  However since Chelsea spoke out against that last season, they may have wanted to avoid that whole situation from happening again.  They do have crazy expectations for the girls being able to fit into their uniform.  

Did anyone else notice Nicole Bulcher's belly sticking way out in this episode?   It was shown a couple times.  First at around 19 minutes in (on my DVR), if you pause right after they show rookie Ashley's face, you will see a camera angle of many girls torsos.  I believe it is Nicole, she has the only tight curl hairdo on the team, right?  Her belly is pushed way out.  Maybe it was just a bad angle or two torsos appeared as one, but it was bad.   Also in a later scene when they are walking arm in arm down the floor doing kicks, she also appears heavier than others.

Could it be my expectations for their figure are also too extreme? Maybe I have seen this show too many times.

I love Melissa Rycroft being on the show. I've always liked her. She seems more down to earth than other DCC's. I watched her on both Dancing with the Stars and she's an amazing dancer and has proven she can do several styles of dance and perform under rigorous conditions. She seems approachable and helpful. When Jennifer was saying you need more cheerleading and less hip hop, Melissa explained it in an easier way to understand.

Hannah was last years golden girl rookie and Judy and Kelli loved her. She seemed too thin. This year she clearly needs to tone up some in the mid section and should not have been surprised she was in the office. I was surprised to hear she struggled with her weight during the season since she had been so thin. Her attitude will get her in trouble, Veronica responded the way they want a veteran to act and she will work thru this.

Christina's kicks are really bad and how can she not know that. She can't expect to make it without a lot of improvement. Last year I rooted for Vivian. This year I can't root for her. Her solo was awful and she proved she's more in to herself than making the team. When Kitty tells you to get rid of a solo, you should listen. She's had all year to practice some of these routines and she's bad. She keeps making mistakes. She's beautiful but it out danced.

As for the judges, Judy should lay off Botox and try to smile Charlotte looked much better, and Kelli should try on a size bigger in some of her dresses. Perhaps Kelli could offer to be a diet buddy with Hannah and Veronica.

Last I'm so glad Morgan was cut. She was so bad last year and should have never made the team.

• Love 1

Agree on Melissa, she is very expressive. I think i must be devoid of fashion sense as I liked her skirt (!) What I think she also has is independence. Other ladies might have had longer careers etc but many of them are still very connected to the DCC. Melissa is independent and gives the impression to viewers that she will say whatever she thinks to K and J. It seems to me that for the show to work, she needs to have a big conflict with K and J. I think we can guess over who it might be....

Something v dramatic often happens in episode 6 (eg Chelsea cut) - might the boiling over of an argument between K, J and Melissa be it? Along with a cut or two....

You're right, Elizabeth, didn't see those binders! Also, I thought they used to seat them in order of score at finals - but the rookies at least were in alphabetical order.

• Love 1

Yes you're right, they were, rookies at front. I seem to think that at least once within that there were rankings for scores. Glad they've stopped it, seemed pretty tough. Mind you, this is the organization that has people's weights recorded on the wall (eek!)

I couldn't help but notice Vivian's short stocky legs when they showed all the girls stretching prior to practice. She had her legs out on either side of her and they just looked so stumpy. I don't see how an organization that values kicklines and booty shorts would ever pick a girl whose legs look like that unless she was an incredible dancer, which I don't think Vivian is.  I hate to say it but I hope she gets cut and we don't see her back next year, her shtick is getting old.

I think once Hannah learns she has been pulled for show group performances
....she quits. That is suppose be money in her pocket and now she won't get
paid...and she has probably arranged her schedule to be there. She did take a
trip last month....so maybe she just threw in the towel.

Edited by bigskygirl
Edited: Spoiler speculation-not seen on this episode
  • Love 1

I watched Courtney Buccs Fan Video she seems to forget the routine half way through the video and someone behind the camera had remind her (maybe megan ) i think thats gonna be her biggest problem in TC memory problems other than that i think she's a shoe in

I wonder if Hannah, being such a golden child last year and selected for show group as a rookie, to use Kelly's expression, got too complacent. And I agree that her question about tips did not sound genuine....but I was very surprised that Christine did not ask for tips regarding her kicks. Judy told her she was using ( ergo practicing with ) the wrong technique. I would think that she would ask for the name of a veteran or mentor who could show her what she's doing wrong. She said she would practice harder...and then Judy just nodded. But you just told the girl she is doing it wrong ...?!?!?! That confused me.

Courtney's marriage only lasted a couple months.

Crazy how much you can find out about someone through the internet. Maybe that's the only reason she tried out was BC she went through the divorce and had a mid twenties crisis. I like her but she is just so typical Dallas big hair, blonde fake boobs I also love Melissa I think she will be a strong vet but I wonder how on earth she will balance DCC show group and such a demanding academic schedule?!

Edited by bigskygirl
Spoiler: Not shown on the episode

I couldn't help but notice Vivian's short stocky legs when they showed all the girls stretching prior to practice. She had her legs out on either side of her and they just looked so stumpy. I don't see how an organization that values kicklines and booty shorts would ever pick a girl whose legs look like that unless she was an incredible dancer, which I don't think Vivian is. I hate to say it but I hope she gets cut and we don't see her back next year, her shtick is getting old.

I noticed how short Vivians legs were in the stretching scene too. All the girls next to her had legs that seemed to be at least a foot longer! I really was shocked at the difference between her legs and the others. She has a very beautiful face and looks amazing from the waist up, but the DCC uniform really does draw attention to their legs - you need nice legs to be DCC - they even do a kick-line like the Rockettes.

• Love 1

Ugh, I loathe the camera work during rehearsal. When they zoom in on one specific girl, I can't tell if Judy and Kelli's comments about the girls being ahead/behind the music or making mistakes are correct because there's no one to compare them to.

Kelli and Judy called out all of those girls on the first night of training camp for having low/tight kicks but they didn't say a word about how low Breelan's kicks were? Hers were by far the worst that I saw when they were going across the floor to the point that I thought they were still marking. I agree that she gets a deer in headlights look on her face during practice but I noticed that when they showed footage of her dancing at a different studio, she had a great smile and looked much more relaxed in her facial expressions so she needs to get there in front of K & J. I hope when they do makeovers, someone tells Breelan to quit wearing that muddy eye shadow painted almost all the way to her eyebrows.

Part of me LOVES that Melissa Rycroft gets to show up to the studio with her hair in a messy Britney Spears ponytail instead of perfectly curled. She no longer has to comform with K&J's rules about crap like that and she's taking full of advantage (which I don't blame her for!). I would love to hear what Kitty has to say about Melissa's hair. I feel the same way about her outfit. To be honest, she was dressed the way normal dancers go to the studio (even professional ballerinas) - tank top, sweatshirt with an open neck, weird shorts, barefoot.

When Jennifer the vet was helping the rookies and she said, "You want to think, like, less hip hop/funky and more..." I thought she was going to say "suburban white girl." But then she said "cheerleadery" which kind of amounts to the same thing. And this is where I think Melissa showed her value because she was very specific when she translated what Jennifer was saying to "less booty pop, more rib isolation."

But I was cracking up when Melissa said she wants the TCCs to feel she is their safety zone and they can tell her things they are afraid to tell Judy and Kelli. I understand what she's saying in theory, but when there is a camera recording every word you say, you still have to be careful and the TCCs (or at least the smart ones) realize that.

Melissa's advice to Breelan was very true - if you exude confidence, you can get away with minor mistakes. The mark of professional dancers is that they can make their mistakes look like part of the routine. You would never guess from their facial expressions or body language that they screwed up. I know it's harder to hide that when you're dancing in unison with 35 other people (as opposed to making a mistake during a solo) but that confidence can make a big difference. When amateurs who aren't confident make a mistake, they often pause or wince or make faces. And as Kelli and Judy pointed out the previous night, Vivian made a lot of mistakes but she was selling the dance with her power and her confidence.

TCC Melissa is such a good dancer. I don't remember the last time they had someone on the team who had such high technical skills. She is sa really great performer too. Her facial expressions are perfect. She always looks engaged, happy, and a little flirty but without looking fake or like she's trying too hard. Plus she's super smart - mechanical engineering and premed? I guess that puts a clock on how long she can be a DCC. It's totally doable to be a pro cheerleader as an undergrad, but not once you're in medical school. Both are very time consuming. I think the only way someone could do both simultaneously is if they had Hermione's time turner.

It still cracks me up that Judy has to sit perched on a stool while Kelli gets the cushy chair when they call girls into the office after practice.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

I wonder if Hannah got caught up in her college finals and got bigger when she was busy working. It's clear from twitter that she took some time off mid course - think that's when she danced on cruise ships - so I guess she was ultra determined to work hard. I wonder if she'd cried in the office and said how sorry she was that K and J would have been more sympathetic. I think you're right, she has done something else to annoy them over the year.

Well spotted Lorimar263 on the uniform that must be Hannah's. We are told that everyone turns in uniform before the new draft starts in May - but then, how do vets do their appearances? Maybe their uniform is kept in the office - and that office cupboard is where they took Hannah's from? Interesting that Kelli, who told Chelsea and co that they would be suspended from uniform in series 8 to their faces - did not tell Hannah to her face, the show usually loves to stage and show that kind of conflict. Perhaps if Hannah had cried and said how sorry she was, they might have not pulled her appearances....