Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Welcome to Valley Ranch

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Has Judy had some work done around her eyes? She seemed a little startled looking to me tonite.

I found it interesting that they took Hannah out of uniform and not Veronica. I gather they think Veronica will address it and Hannah will not?? That's all I could figure out anyhow. And it sounded to me like Hannah might have had weight issues last year too.

I saw a mystery TCC tonite. She looked kind of like a young Syndey. I saw her mainly when they were working with Jennifer and Melissa.

I am so glad Vivian was featured minimally tonite!! I was afraid she was going to be Morgan 2.0 I don't think I could handle if we had to keep hearing her this whole season. It seemed to me like we are getting to know all the TCCs a little better than the past few years where they focused on one or two. (ie Morgan or Chelsea). Other than the one I have no idea who she is, it seemed like they had a little about all of them so far.

• Love 1

There has been a lot of talk about weight the last few years. It was weird for Hannah to ask for tips, last year she looked naturally thin. And poor Veronica is probably over exercising. I figure these girls must starve themselves before auditions and then realize they are bound by contract to those weights for their entire DCC lives. It's so difficult to lose those those last few pounds of vanity weight, the female body just isn't designed to have body fat that low.

• Love 2

Did Hannah really look heavy? She looked slim to me. Veronica definitely looked a little overweight. Kelly is pretty curvy! That last shot of her in her striped maxi dress pulling her little suitcase. She has a cute figure, but she is curvy.

• Love 2

Kelly is pretty curvy! That last shot of her in her striped maxi dress pulling her little suitcase. She has a cute figure, but she is curvy.

If it's the dress I'm thinking about it sure didn't do her any favors...yuck!

• Love 1

I thought Kelly looked PO'd when she came to the meeting.  And she mentioned the schedule and that if what you were doing would conflict with the schedule, then get out, or something like that.  Wonder what happened?  She looked super PO'd at Hannah in the meeting when Hannah was talking, but when Jinelle was talking she was smiling.  Wonder if something else is up?   Gotta watch it 10 or 20 more times, i guess.  :) 

• Love 2

I was wondering about Kelli's face face at the meeting as well. I thought maybe it was bad editing. 

Also, the girl with the tight hamstrings and Alexandra seem like their days are numbered. They just aren't up to par with some of the other rookies.

Something seemed off with Hannah and I don't know why. For someone who was so strong last year and made show group, she seemed to have slacked off a lot and it was almost like she barely cared. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. Like I teared up for Veronica and I fet bad for her cause you can tell that she's been trying hard and being extra thin is probably not part of her DNA like some people, but it was different with Hannah. I guess we'll see in the upcoming episodes.

• Love 1

I thought Hannah acted really off during this episode. I can't explain it. She just seemed strange. Ditzy and just out of it. How old is she? Maybe her metabolism finally caught up.

When Veronica was going through her workouts, I screamed "WHAT ARE YOU EATING!" Stop all the crazy cardio, pick up some weights and clean up your diet.

Melissa Rycroft. You are on TV. Fix your frigging hair. She sounds just like Jessica Simpson- they have such a similar speaking voice. Other than her lack of hair style, I like Melissa on the show. Also thought they introduced more rookies than normal, and gave their back stories. 

I'm really liking the show so far this year!

Does anyone else get the feeling that

the Hannah cut might end up "ugly"

?

Yep. Something is gonna go down. I can feel it. 

• Love 3

I can't believe Veronica was the lowest scoring vet this year!  She is one of my absolute favorites.  I'm glad we got to see Kelli tell her how much she and Judy do respect and value her on the team.  

Veronica looks totally fit and gorgeous in the squad photo, so I can enjoy watching this season a lot more knowing she gets back on her game.

Love her!

I think Hannah was benched and not Veronica because Hannah came back less toned, and it sounds like her weight fluctuated throughout her rookie season, whereas Veronica's been a solid, reliable vet for three years. Even though Kelli and Judy were talking about Veronica's kicks and waistline during rehearsal, the closeup of a veteran's untoned tummy actually was of Hannah.  You can see the ends of her blonde hair.

It was weird for Hannah to ask for tips

Very!  They provide the girls with so many resources, it's kind of an unbelievable question.  So the first obvious tip for anyone who watches the show, let alone someone who is a DCC, would be:  go to Jay!  Dude will whip your ass into shape and get you on a proper, healthy diet.  She did seem more ditzy tonight than in her interviews on camera last year.  I'm wondering if there's some party girl action going on there.  Hope not!

Alexandra is a sexy Amazon, but is definitely struggling.  She had very admirable composure while in Kelli's office.  Made me an even bigger fan of hers.

I can't tell from this episode if Courtney and Megan were TB cheerleaders together, or knew each other from Florida.  I vaguely remember an article about them on the DCC website calling them another Tampa Two, so I assumed they were a Danielle-Jasmine kind of duo.  But they don't live together, and haven't been shown saying anything about each other.   

Breelan needs to learn how to apply eye shadow, and to improve her palette.  That heavy dark grey makes her look sleepy, and like she's playing in someone else's makeup kit.  

Looking forward to her makeover.

I'm so over the Dancing with the stars thing. Why mention it every time Melissa R. gets some screen time? She didn't even win the first time she participated... I like her, but she's become such a wannabe reality tv starlet.

I felt really bad for Veronica. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to maintain the DCC figure. I don't think I would have the discipline to watch what I eat and constantly work out for so many years if I'm not naturally that thin. But she seems like someone who is willing to put everything into getting back into shape.

I liked Alexandra a lot more this episode than at auditions, but I don't really see Megan as a DCC. I don't really know why, I just don't think she looks the part, she kind of looks to harsh for me. I really like Breelan for her personality, but she is totally a make over candidate with her make up. And she really needs to work on her expressions. I can already picture Melissa as a 5-year vet, group leader, point girl, the whole deal. She is amazing and seems to have everything they're looking for.

I know how they always say the show is not scripted, but sometimes I really don't buy it. Every year when they show the TCCs practice with a vet, they ask the same questions "are you sore?" "do you think tonight will be a cut night". And every year I feel like they are told to ask those questions for the cameras, especially this year. Same with Hannah asking for tips in the office. I think she knows exactly what she needs to do, but has to ask for tips. Those moments just don't feel as natural as some of the other conversations.

• Love 1

Thoughts on the episodes why got most of the pre-filmed stuff about the people in training the y we put all the useless crap the put in ep 1 about people who didn't even made training camp !!!

Did Melissa R say anything useful she is a waste of time for these girls , If i am one of them i would've been pissed the are wasting my practice time !!

My heart broke for Veronica you can see that Kelli loves her !

• Love 1

I agree that something about Hannah felt off.  She didn't know why she was being called in the office?  Really?  I am not a dancer nor does my job description include anything about maintaining my weight and yet I am conscious of it when I gain a few pounds.  And I also agree that her asking for tips was kind of dumb.  If it wasn't scripted, I would say she was trying to kiss butt a little by asking for the "bosses'" help. 

Is Melissa R seriously trying to play therapist to these girls?  Her pulling them out of dance practice was just wrong, IMO.  These girls were there to work on their dance and get helpful tips from a vet.  Melissa advising someone to quit looking scared (which is exactly what K & J told the girl during rehearsal, thank you very much) was a huge waste of that Breelan's (I think that's her name) time.  I did agree with what she told the other girl (Melissa?) about admitting the injury to K & J, but still...she couldn't wait until after their practice time had ended to impart this grand wisdom on them?  Surely if Melissa R had said to ANY of those girls "hey, hang back for a bit after practice, I want to talk to you" they would have jumped at the chance. 

I do like the "getting to know you" segment that Kelly does at the first meeting.  It's nice to learn quirky little things about these girls.  The black belt thing was interesting and I remember one girl a couple of years ago was a juggler.  Just something to help make them stand out in my brain.  :)

• Love 2

OK a couple of things I noticed.  Yes, Hannah seemed really unconcerned about the seriousness of the situation and don't know if there is a backstory we don't know.  I agree that Alexandra and Christina seem to not be ready yet.  One thing I noticed was Katie, Kelli's assistance who went from frumpy to a younger looking person with a better dress, makeup, and perhaps a weight loss.  Kelli's dress was chosen probably by a stylist from Belk?? who didn't really think about how stripes look on TV.  Made my eyes go bonkers!  I love watching the veterans mature such as Jenna and thought Sydney looked very poised and confident in her teaching.  Can anyone direct me to which thread I might find which rookies made the team so I can keep my eyes on them?

• Love 1

Melissa Rycroft looks like she rolled out of bed. Fix your hair and put on some lipstick!

I have no idea why any of these girls even attempt to audition if they have low kicks, can't do a split and don't have very toned abs.

I want Kelli's assistant's raspberry dress. It was adorable.

I like Breelin, but want to blend her eye shadow.

I hope Alexandra improves kicks. She's gorgeous, but not quite there yet.

I think Jacie's curly hair ages her. Love the short cut, and she's gorgeous, but not digging the curls.

• Love 1

McSavaney, the season 9 spoilers and speculations thread was where everyone talked about TC and the rookies from the summer through the premiere episode.  There are no spoiler tags in there, so be warned that you'll find out more than just what rookies make the team.

I wish we'd gotten to see the team rally around Veronica in the parking lot after she came out of the office.  Looks like she gets called in again next week, as does Brittany, another of my favorites.  I feel so badly for them, but I have such respect for both ladies,

and am so glad I don't have to worry about them getting cut from TC. I don't think I could handle the pressure of the show otherwise!

Loren is winning me over with her personality.  Megan's splits are tight, and she is on the more solidly built side of the TCCs.  Mary continues to be awesome, and apparently Kelli covets her entire body.  Christina's dancing has gotten so awkward.  I think her injury is definitely part of the problem, but she's psyching herself out and looks beyond scared every moment she's shown onscreen.  When she was doing the splits and told Kelli it felt fine, I thought she looked like she might cry.  I'm thinking that didn't feel so fine.

Vivian has had a year to practice Thunderstruck, and should be able to do it perfectly in her sleep.  Judy may have exaggerated saying she had 20 mistakes in a few 8 counts, but that must have been a lot of mistakes.  This was one of her problems last year, even though she told the cameras she was cut simply because she was too heavy.  She might not have been listening, but I clearly heard repeated comments to her last year about her dancing mistakes.  If you can't perfect a dance in a year, that doesn't bode well for mastering 40-50 routines in 8 weeks.

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 2

Can I just point out how pissed off Judy and Kelli seemed at the first meeting and rehearsal? I was watching Season 8's first episodes and they were smiling and lovely to everyone. Did you all see Judy's face before the meeting started? Wow. May be this is why they brought in Melissa. Did they think they were getting too nice?

• Love 1

ITA that Vivian had and entire year to perfect Thunderstruck. She just isn't there dance wise. 

Also, the first moments Vivian appeared last year, my BS meter went through the roof. She is very pretty, but there's something just...untrustworthy...about her. I don't think she's criminal or on drugs or anything, but she can spin that 'poor little old me' story about a million different ways, and that comes off as fake. She also has an independent streak aka won't listen to advice, and I wouldn't trust her to keep DCC standards on appearances. BTW - doesn't matter if I like or agree with all the standards, but It Is What It Is. Don't like the rules, don't audition. This is totally voluntary and not a military draft.

If Kelli and Judy sense any of that, plus there's a risk of gaining back the thicker figure they didn't like, she's just not a good fit. I think Judy would have never let her back into training camp, and for once, I agree with her. I also think Kelli wants to give her an underdog chance and has to follow up on saying she could try next year, but deep down knows she won't make it.

• Love 2

Imo, I think there is more to Hannah being cut than her gaining weight.

I felt bad for Veronica. She is adorable, and one of my favorite DCCs. I am sorry, but the scene with Jennifer, Melissa and the rookies was bad. The only reason why Melissa is there is because she won Dancing With the Stars. I would rather have seen Lauren, Mia, or Jackie come in and mentor the girls. Other than that, I like this episode. I wonder if someone is coming on the DCC forums to see what the fans want.

I agreed back in the day with Kitty Carter, that Melissa Rycroft acted immature and goofy, and it was annoying. I don't watch the Bachelor, because I think the concept is ridiculously stupid, so no idea what she was like on there. She demonstrated on Dancing with the Stars that she has an extensive dance background and good technical skills. I usually fast forwarded through the narrative and skip to the dancing, so I don't know what her personality was like on there, either.

That all said, Melissa Rycroft may be the most nationally recognizable and available (living in Dallas area) former DCC, so I get why she could expand the audience. I think there are better former DCCs who I'd rather see, but I understand why, from a marketing standpoint, Melissa was chosen.

And yes, I realize Abigail Klein is getting some small roles, but I doubt if she'd derail a growing career by returning to MTT, when she's getting parts in movies. 

I also have a suspicion that bringing in a former DCC to mentor paves the way to bring back Cassie as soon as her babies are bigger.

• Love 4

I had the same thought about Cassie....

You can add Mary to my "adore" list along with Erica and Melissa. I agree with the poster who saw show group, leader, point, etc. in Melissa's future.

I like Loren and Breelan, though Breelan definitely needs new makeup. I actually thought it was cute how she had trouble keeping her emotions off her face. Not good for Kelli and Judy obviously, but it made me like her.

Poor Veronica. She's gorgeous and I felt bad when she said all she does is exercise. I saw a picture she posted of pizza (I think) and said it was worth the extra 2 miles. Looks like the fat-shaming of Veronica continues next week.

On the other hand, Hannah was weird. She was really soft, and I agree, a bit off. Do you have any tips?! Yeah- stop eating. That's basically the DCC diet to me.

• Love 1

Hannah did seem off in this episode. I couldn't believe when she said that she didn't know why she got called in. Seriously? Half of the time, I don't agree with Judy and Kelli when they start calling girls in about weight, but Hannah does look out of shape. Then she told Kelli and Judy that she needed a lifestyle change and needed to make working out a priority, basically admitting that she's not working out regularly. Not smart, IMO. Maybe she's just over the whole thing, but it's strange considering how thin she was last season. Of course, Kelli did say that she fluctuated last year, so there were obviously some issues. 

I like Alexandra, but her days seem numbered. It's too bad that she can't pick up the choreography quickly. I think she's very pretty, and I do think the team could use more diversity (which is interesting considering that 2 years ago, I thought the team was the most diverse that it's been since the show started). Christina and Breelan's days also look numbered. 

I felt bad for Veronica. Obviously, she knows the game, but it seems like she at least is trying to get the weight off and is just having trouble. Its frustrating. 

I don't mind Melissa R. but she can pull herself together a bit more if she's going to be on tv. She looked like she rolled right out of bed and came to practice. 

• Love 1

I watched the first meeting again and Kelli did look angry as soon as Hannah began to speak. I think that Kelli is so frustrated that some of the vets came to training camp looking soft. She expects so much from them. Veronica broke my heart. She realizes what she has to lose and Hannah didn't seem to care.

Does anyone know if they have to stay the same weight for all their seasons? An 18 year old wouldn't have the same body at 22 due to normal changes. I remember when Kali was getting fitted for her uniform the second time, Kelli said she had filled out.

The lady in red is Katy Aldrich. Kelli said in a twitter post that she stole the show last night. I saw her other assistant Cheryl at the first meeting. I hope we see her this season. I really liked her.

Edited by nmvrn

Melissa Rycroft quit the team (twice!), and that can't possibly sit well with Kelly and Judy. I've read Melissa's book and she was given TWO chances to come back to the team and she quit...over a guy! So it baffles me why they would pick her as a mentor. She wasn't even a group leader. Clearly this was purely a marketing decision on CMT's part!

What stuck out to me the most while watching this episode was the look of fear on all the girl's faces!! Geez...what an incredible amount of pressure it must be to be "DCC perfect".

I feel bad for Veronica, but I can't help but notice that her face looks different now. Like she's had work done or something, her face looks a little stiff. ?.

• Love 3

A lot of those girls have really low kicks - geesh. Christina looks like she is trouble - I don't think I really believe she is injured either. I really like Alexandra - she is just gorgeous and seems like such a nice person. I hope she pulls it together.

Megan doesn't have the DCC look IMO - her face is beautiful, but it's just not that girl next door look that they like, and her figure is on the thick side too, not overweight, just a more curvy look than they prefer. I'm surprised they took her into TC.

Kelli looked fine in her maxi dress to me - she doesn't need to be super thin anymore - I like that the camera shows her looking like a normal weight for her age.

I felt bad for Veronica - she really does look heavy, and if she is working out and still heavy it could be that her metabolism did just start to slow down. That's rough, especially if you're someone who's never had to diet ever in your life.

Hannah does look untoned, but I really don't think she's all that heavy.

I don't understand why these girls show up for TC knowing they don't look up to par - especially w/ TV cameras there that they know will be filming their struggles for all of America to see. I'd either have myself in amazing shape, or I wouldn't go back.

Melissa R. still looking like she's out running errands, not being filmed for TV.

I think TCC Melissa needs a tan.

Vivian really does have some short legs - those scenes where they were all sitting on the floor and stretching, her legs were like half the length of whoever was stretching next to her.

I think Loren is pretty, but her teeth are like way too white - they don't even look natural. Her hair is way too blonde for her too IMO. I think the color ages her some.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 2

I don't know why every time Caila comes on the screen she annoys me

i agree with who ever said Melissa TCC needs a tan , she looks so pale

Was melissa R wearing crocs ?? wtf

I thought sydeny was a kick ass teacher

• Love 2

I'm pretty indifferent to Sydney. I think she has the total package and is very dedicated, but she doesn't jump out at me as great or awful. I know there's always talk of her being off count and Olivia the better technical dancer was told to follow her, but seriously, they all mess up occasionally. I know I mess up, and I'm glad it isn't recorded for perpetuity.

Anyway....I think Sydney was a pretty good teacher, too. She explained and demonstrated clearly, kept up the pace, and then gave them room to learn. 

I agree Christina's 'injury' sounds fishy , but her spilt is better than when she was in season 6 finals.

That last shot of Kelli walking out could explain her obsession with butts. Projecting much, Kelli?

Based on tonight's episode I'm guessing my favorite rookies Lacey, Melissa and Erica are going to be getting minimal screen time going forward (I know Erica got a bit tonight). Every time I saw a comment from Judy and Kelli on any of them it was praise and we all know MTT doesn't spend time on rookies who aren't struggling.  Which is too bad because those are the three I really like.

I'm really rooting for Ashley Michelle this year. I hope she makes it. She looks more confident at least so that's good.

Agree with everyone else that something with Hannah is off. Hearing that her weight was an issue last season as well was surprising because she was such a rock star rookie candidate. I think she is a beautiful woman but even I could see during auditions that she was going to get some heavy flack from Judy and Kelli about her weight.

My heart broke for Veronica. She's been a favorite of mine since her rookie season and it seems like she is struggling to figure out why what she's doing isn't working. I agree with those who have said she is overdoing the cardio. I think she would benefit from consulting a trainer (not Jay!) and would probably get some really good advice about changing her workout.

I think they know that Veronica will get it together and they aren't confident that Hannah is even concerned so that's why she was removed from uniform and Veronica wasn't.

I'm really looking forward to the makeover episode this year. Hoping to see Breelan and Lacey featured in the makeover segment if they are still around. I think Lacey in particular is very pretty but she needs some makeup advice I think. It looks muddy.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 1

I'm pretty indifferent to Sydney. I think she has the total package and is very dedicated, but she doesn't jump out at me as great or awful. I know there's always talk of her being off count and Olivia the better technical dancer was told to follow her, but seriously, they all mess up occasionally. I know I mess up, and I'm glad it isn't recorded for perpetuity.

Anyway....I think Sydney was a pretty good teacher, too. She explained and demonstrated clearly, kept up the pace, and then gave them room to learn. 

first of all they have similar technical training they both learned ballet and teach ballet , and you should watch videos of olivia in the all-stars appearance in Aisa and nationals she messes up all the time , i still lover her as a person though

When Courtney and erica are walking out of the meeting Erica has a barbie , we know Jinelle and kinzie also got barbies this year , do we know who else ?

Did TCC melissa get one ?

Edited by mmm

I noticed that girls who were/are Ice Angels never seem to make the DCCs. Alexandra, Vivian, Tessa, and Amy are/were all IAs plus a few others who also auditioned and didn't make it to finals or TC. Almost like it's a curse. I'm sure both Vivian and Alexandra will end up back on the IAs since they haven't made any other teams they've auditioned for.   

I felt really bad for Veronica. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to maintain the DCC figure. I don't think I would have the discipline to watch what I eat and constantly work out for so many years if I'm not naturally that thin. But she seems like someone who is willing to put everything into getting back into shape.

Veronica was also a cheerleader/dancer for 4 years ( Austin Toros-2, Sliver Spurs- 2) prior to becoming a DCC. That's  along time she had to watch her weight and it probably gets harder as the years go by.

Why didn't Kelli tell Hannah in the office that she can't wear her uniform until she tones up?  They said it to the assistant after Hannah left the office. Did she find out later on? She told the other 4 vets ( Kim, Danielle, Jennifer A, and Chelsea) last year when they were called in.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

When Courtney and erica are walking out of the meeting Erica has a barbie , we know Jinelle and kinzie also got barbies this year , do we know who else ?

What does it mean to get a Barbie? Is it a prize or something?

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's for having the best solo during finals.

Edited by MrsEVH

Yes if you do a great solo you will get one

Every year at first meeting, Kelli gives out a handful of Barbies to vets and training camp candidates (TCCs) who had the most exceptional solos.  Last year, Emma got one, and Kelli had her hairdresser dye the Barbie's hair because they never had any redheaded DCC Barbies made.  It was kind of sweet.  I'm confident Melissa got a Barbie this year--Kelli said it was one of the best solos she'd ever seen.  Samantha, Jacie, and Jennifer K and Jennifer A are also good bets to have gotten Barbies.  They've never shown it on the show, but I wish they would!

Me too. 

Could be like a  Meagan F situation where she tells them off or argues with them. If it got that bad maybe it won't be  shown at all (just speculating). It sure looks like it's building up to something. Either Hannah isn't taking it seriously or CMT is editing what she said to make it look that way.  

Does anyone else get the feeling that

the Hannah cut might end up "ugly"

?

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

I almost get the feeling Hannah's heart isn't into being a DCC. She's knows what was expected yet she showed up soft for auditions and she pretty much said that. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for these girls to keep their figure as they mature and fill out.

• Love 1

Yes, it must be hard. And Hannah was really so super tiny last year. I am always a bit baffled by K and J suggesting a girl can lose weight off her stomach or behind or thighs. That's not how it works, is it? I thought it comes off chest, sternum first then other parts last of all the stomach and behind. Hannah is already slim on top, to get to her stomach, she might lose her upper body. I'm also remembering that film of Kelsey from Season 7 I think in which she finishes a day at work at the law firm, gets into her car and has 3 or 4 pretzels on the way to TC as her 'dinner'.....hard for the girls to keep going like that....

I also wonder if Hannah might be a slightly shy speaker - and she lacks the eager chattiness or willingness to tell all of some of the girls who get featured such as Morgan, Chelsea, Shannon Pittsburgh.... She appeared a lot in Season 8 but we barely heard her speak - I think only twice, once in ep 2 when she briefly said that she and the others were 'getting primped and ready for finals' and then again in ep 7 or so when they showed a very awkward chat between her and Abby C when they were stretching on the field. I wonder if she's shy of cameras as a speaker and freezes in front of them, which is very understandable, but perhaps made her seem a little stiff in the office. I remember that Mackenzie (who I really thought was wonderful, miss her a lot) was a little nervous in the office and I thought had to work to find her words when they called her in about her kicks in season 6. I'm sure I would have been the same.....

After my 2nd rewatch, I have decided that I really like Mary.  I think she is very pretty and a good dancer.  I will be pulling for her. 

I didn't know about the Barbie thing.  That is actually kind of cute.  I wonder who came up with the idea of giving the girls who did great solos a Barbie...it seems so sweet, not the kind of thing I would expect Kelli, Judy or Charlotte to come up with.  I wish they would show Kelli giving them out. 

I had not thought about the why of putting Melissa R on this show but now that someone mentioned it opening the door to bring Cassie back as a mentor it all makes perfect sense.  GAH!  I was holding on to the hope that I would never have to see Cassie again.  Honestly, even though Melissa R is "famous" (this and Catfish are the only reality TV I watch so I had no idea she was on DwtS), I barely remember her as a DCC.  There are many others I would rather see come back to help the new girls. 

Does Melissa remind anyone else of an actress?  I haven't been able to put my finger on who....I think it might be annoying blonde on The Originals but I just am not sure.  And speaking of resembling people, am I crazy or does Caila look just like the girl who hated her makeover a couple of seasons ago (don't remember her name, but she was really obvious in her dislike of what they did to her hair)?

I am having issues with Megan's hair.  I know some of the girls have straight hair, but that straight, dark hair just annoys every time she is on my screen.  I hope they do something to give it some body if she is around for make-overs.

Did Danielle try out this year?  I have seen Jasmine in the background a few times but have not noticed her.

Edited by ladyrott
  • Love 1