Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: November 21, 2022

• Start Topic

Ugh!   More filler.   I don’t want “Wells’ Story Time!”    And I don’t want to wait until  tomorrow to find out which couples get engaged, in addition to Brandon and Serene.   If they don’t gel engaged, that would be a real shocker.  

• Love 6

I got real nervous when Wells started talking about people from week 1 that  I forgot existed—but then somehow he just yadda-yadda’ed after the split week, and here we are! It’s like they started editing this clip show together and 10 minutes of showtime and a week and a half in of filming, they just bored themselves and gave up. Cool story, bro.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

That girl who made a fool of herself last week over Andrew never even had a chance to make it into the Almost Paradise theme song montage. That one girl’s suitcase got more screen time early on.

• LOL 8

That is some eyelet lace blouse Aaron is wearing. I thought Genevieve was spiraling and going to dump Aaron for walking in front of her—but I guess as long as he doesn’t dump her first then…okay? True love? Meanwhile Logan should have been the one prepared to be dumped—based on weeks’ worth of being told he wasn’t up to kate’s standards—and yet the man was bamboozled. And somehow Flo and Shanae are in love and see a future with the twins?!? Sure, Flo! Long distance from Australia to NY with a dweeb half your age? Come on! You don’t need to demean yourself like this.

Edited by JenE4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Wow! She didn’t even give him a chance to respond. She was grinning like a Cheshire Cat waiting for that moment. She’s such a bitch. Can’t wait, or can I? to see the reunion. 

She was grinning because she thought she was leaving like a boss instead she was a big time bitch.  No way any guy with money will want to go anywhere near her for anything serious because the guy would be a laughingstock.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I keep forgetting Jessie is on this show with Wells mc-ing and hamming it up all the time. He’s starting to get on my nerves.

Wells?   Yeah, I was on the fence lasy season, but he is over the top this year.  Wonder if he is trying to show producers the6 should have picked him instead of Jesse.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Victoria really is quite the little actress.  (I caught her briefly in that one Christmas movie she has a small part in.)  She seemed to be doing her best act to get Johnny to fall for her.  She is just so fake to me.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

“Not a man because you live with our parents?! You’re family-oriented!”

Lol! There’s a big difference between being ready to raise kids…and…and…being the kids who are still being raised!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, LakeGal said:

Victoria really is quite the little actress.  (I caught her briefly in that one Christmas movie she has a small part in.)  She seemed to be doing her best act to get Johnny to fall for her.  She is just so fake to me.   

Mission accomplished! I don’t think I’ve ever seen Johnny so smitten. Poor guy, she’s fake as fuk. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Yeah, she is just craftier than Kate.  I am sure everyone has seen the articles linked in the media thread.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Aaron was surprisingly insightful.   She leaves every time they have a fight and he has to chase after her and grovel.  Yes, he was often in the wrong, but at least he can recognize that the relationship isn’t healthy.   That said, of course Genevieve can’t just leave wit( dignity.   She’s going back to yell at Aaron.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

A bad actress. A very bad actress. She doesn't give a damn about Johnny. And what's with the name necklace? Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Aaron was surprisingly insightful.   She leaves every time they have a fight and he has to chase after her and grovel.  Yes, he was often in the wrong, but at least he can recognize that the relationship isn’t healthy.   That said, of course Genevieve can’t just leave wit( dignity.   She’s going back to yell at Aaron.  

He was right, but he has been a jerk many times.  I feel like he didn’t handle this situation all that great either.  But they both have issues.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

What does Genevieve think she can accomplish by berating him?    And way to make yourself attractive to the next guy she meets.   She can never admit to being in the wrong.  And she never stops yelling. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

That compliment of “You look pretty today” after breaking it off with her was to help soften the blow? Lol 

Yeah, Aaron isn’t exactly a smooth talker.

When Genevieve said in the car that she overlooked so many things….wonder if Logan is thinking the same thing?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

When Genevieve said in the car that she overlooked so many things….wonder if Logan is thinking the same thing?

I have no idea how Logan put up with that nasty, vicious creature, or, more to the point, WHY he was willing to put up with her BS. Boy must be a masochist.

• Love 8

Michael and Danielle were like a hallmark script. 

TG Aaron and Genevieve are done, they were so bad together and not that much better individually either and ridiculous to watch. 

I hope I never have to see Kate again!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I agree! Everything he said was “big facts.” And, frankly, though he probably should have apologized for his part, too, he wasn’t wrong for taking the perspective of why this person is not right for me. The fact that she sat there perfectly quiet and didn’t say a single word (round 1) kind of did seem like her big blow-ups and walk-outs are all about attention because when she was actually hurt, she was quiet. Then after thinking about it, she got pissed that she was being blamed for her behavior—without having the chance to tell him what he did wrong, too. So, she did, and he agreed. Then eventually he’s thinking she was trying to get him to change his mind. But, I think they all agreed they’re terrible together?? Genevieve just wanted to get engaged but somehow didn’t get that they’re entirely incompatible, and running away after every stupid fight that got way out of hand seemingly on a daily basis is a pretty big red flag that this is “not your person.”

• Love 6

Genevieve must really want that tv engagement to be spewing that baby BS.   No way she is any less materialistic than Kate.  She just knows better than to say it out loud on camera.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1

Michael and Danielle had a very moving scene. They’re going to not screw this up by forcing a proposal too soon—especially before she’s even met his son. I guess they still get their fantasy suite the way she kept bringing up spending the night together. (There was oddly an obvious lack of boom boom room nights compared to prior seasons, especially considering how many of these couples have been “in love” most of the season!) I wouldn’t be surprised if they get their Niel Lane moment at eye reunion.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Poor poor delusional Johnnie. He’s heading to heartbreak hotel and actually thinks Victoria is being sincere at this point.

He’s got one of those perpetually sad looking expressions on his face. My ex used to have that same thing, and myself, being likes lots of women thought I could turn that face into a happy face. Nope. Doesn’t work that way. If they look like they just lost their best friend and dog when they walk in the door.. more times than not when you just start getting to know them, then thats what you will end up with for the rest of your life. 
I call it “The face”. The face that’ll end up killing you just from seeing it walk in the door like that every day. It really sets a bad tone. 🙄

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

I'm not a woman, but I can only imagine if I were and I was with a guy who insisted on calling me "Baby Girl," I would punch him in the daddybags and say "That's 'milady' to you."

Edited by phlebas
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Points to Victoria for saying “Johnny and I” instead of “me and Johnny.”  😂

Teacher Serene, on the other hand, said something like "this is perfect for you and I." 

2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I'm not a woman, but I can only imagine if I were and I was with a guy who insisted on calling me "Baby Girl," I would punch him in the daddybags and say "That's 'milady' to you."

Especially after he just got called out for saying when he looked at Serene in that dress, he felt like her father.

• Love 2

Okay, I believe that Serene and Brandon will get married with almost complete certainty. Are they actually compatible or both just cute, sweet, and in love with being in love? I don’t think it matters because they will both happily make a life together. These two are as conflict-adverse as Genevieve and Aaron were conflict-prone.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

The thought of getting engaged makes me feel like “I’m done in this world.” What?! I actually had to rewind that to ensure I heard that correctly. The thought of getting engaged to you makes me feel like there’s nothing more for me to live for in this world. And this was after both of them saying they have big fears about getting dumped and abandoned. Not exactly the warm and fuzzy feelings that Serene and Brandon left us with.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 5