Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: November 22,2022

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Contrast Victoria with how Genevieve and Aaron handled things at the reunion.   When you are less mature than those two, you know you really need to do some introspection.  

But Victoria is like Kate. Introspection is not in their vocab. 

Does Greg really believe that Victoria won't do the same thing to him.  She will be cheating with his buddies soon.  She slept with the husbands of her friends in the past.  This is not a good look for him at all.

• Applause 3
  • Love 8

Okay, the absolutely best part of Victoria and Johnny explaining how they just went to Rome for a drink as a first date after just being friends was all of the reaction shots of everyone in the audience shaking their heads and wrinkling their faces in disbelief. 

• Love 11
Just now, JenE4 said:

Okay, the absolutely best part of Victoria and Johnny explaining how they just went to Rome for a drink as a first date after just being friends was all of the reaction shots of everyone in the audience shaking their heads and wrinkling their faces in disbelief. 

But, but…that was totally believable.  I know when I want to have a drink with an old acquaintance, I often leave the continent.   

• LOL 16
35 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

Wow Brittany seemed so matter of fact and cold. I did love you. Now I don't.

It would make sense if she fell for someone else, but he just texted too much?

And yet Brittany was constantly talking about how "hot" Tyler was when they first got together. He's a much better looking guy than she is a girl and I think a nicer person. I feel bad for him as I think he seems desperate to find love. He fell so quickly for both Rachel and Brittany. I don't know why he feels he needs to find someone through these shows.

I also couldn't believe how Victoria spat at Tyler when he tried to interject in support of Johnny. Victoria is a nasty bitch.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Love 7

Well, my opinion of Greg Grippo took a huge nose dive. 
I’m and reall disappointed that my husband didn’t take me for a drink in Italy for our first date. we’ve been married 28 years, so I guess I need to get over that error on his part.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Jaundiced Eye said:

I guess I'll never understand men. Greg Grippo seems like the kind of guy that has no problem getting women. Why would he even want someone as vile and sleazy and shallow as Victoria?

Television air time.  Tabloid exposure.   She is his ticket back….or so he thought.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Okay, I forgot which one of you said about the last episode that Brandon only speaks in Hallmark card lines, but I was laughing thinking about your post when he was all, “When I’m with you, pancakes are sweeter, and bacon is more savory!” Lol

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Does Greg really believe that Victoria won't do the same thing to him.  She will be cheating with his buddies soon.  She slept with the husbands of her friends in the past.  This is not a good look for him at all.

I wonder how many guys from all seasons of the Bachelor franchise cast Victoria has slept with. I'm sure Greg will wake up soon enough. I wish someone had warned Johnny on that beach. Wasn't there anyone on BiP that knew of her reputation? 

19 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I guess I'll never understand men. Greg Grippo seems like the kind of guy that has no problem getting women. Why would he even want someone as vile and sleazy and shallow as Victoria?

They all think she's very sexy. I think she looks like an insect.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Brandon, please call her Rodney by mistake

Despite their tear jerking bromance, he wasn’t going to make that mistake, he’s been calling her by her full name every chance he gets. He’ll be calling her mrs Jones all the time after they’re married. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

I wonder how many guys from all seasons of the Bachelor franchise cast Victoria has slept with. I'm sure Greg will wake up soon enough. I wish someone had warned Johnny on that beach. Wasn't there anyone on BiP that knew of her reputation? And don't they test the cast for STDs? I thought they took bloodwork.

She dated Chris Soules.   That’s all you need to know about her taste in men.   And her friend’s husbands.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Well thanks for the ride guys. This season was pretty bad, it was only palatable because of y’all. See you on the flip side for Zach and Puddy. And happy thanksgiving! 

Ps. You can’t pay me enough to sleep in a shack with a loose snake and I mean the reptile variety just to be clear. Nope! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

OMG the creatures at that resort are too much! Did everyone see the size of that snake!!! And what the heck type of mammal jumped through the window into their rooms? Now they admit to bats flying around their heads too? Crabs, giant bugs, snakes, weird mammals, lizards, crab crunching birds, bats and NO AC. Sounds great to me. No wonder they are having trouble casting this show.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Shorty186 said:

Omg Eliza is too wishy washy. She went to Justin and *he* rejected *her.* Now she still has feelings for Rodney? Run Rodney, run. You deserve so much better.

She "made a mistake" when she picked Rodney.  Now she "made a mistake" when she picked Justin.  BULLSHIT, ELIZA!

27 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

And maybe it's me. Victoria has a fabulous body, but she has the face of a muppet -- Kermit only not green.

it's not you.  It's a shit ton of fillers and a chin implant.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Let’s not forget Victoria and Greg’s matching tattoos.   Nothing crazy or suspicious there.  I know that when I leave the continent to have coffee in private with an acquaintance, we always get memorial tattoos.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Our long national nightmare is over!

I don't see how they will ever surpass this season on the cringe factor alone. Maybe it's because I haven't watched too many Bachelor Nation shows, but I was kind of obsessed with it. That doesn't bode well for my mental health.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Was Greg serious when he said , “ we got tattoos that say Ciao. It means hello in Italian .” 
wow , you really taught us something new there buddy . 

i felt bad for Johnny because you can tell it was hard for him to open up and let someone in and you have Victoria who says all the right things and seems like a nice person if you have no background history on her  .. and then once you do , you realize she’s just a run around Sue with no heart . The girl needs therapy alright . 

What was up with Brittany ? She was so cold to Tyler who seems like such a good guy . How is he not snatched up yet ? She seemed so into him in paradise just for her to leave and instantly not want him anymore ? So is she just another actress like Victoria ? Seems that way . 

i honestly don’t know who’s voice is more annoying , manly Kate’s or manly Brittany’s . 

The girls this season chewed up the guys and spit them out . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I don't see how they will ever surpass this season on the cringe factor alone. Maybe it's because I haven't watched too many Bachelor Nation shows, but I was kind of obsessed with it. That doesn't bode well for my mental health.

Aside from when they did the “split”/ the Casa Amor ripoff, I liked this season.  With some seasons of Temptation Island or Love Island I can’t even finish them.  

This season is marked by really nice guys getting left by cold women:

Eliza leaves Rodney

Shanae leaves James

Britney leaves Tyler

Victoria leaves Johnny

In the end, these women end up alone.  Except for now, Victoria, as she's with snake-eyed Greg.  I despised him the night he gaslighted Katie and left her.  Katie wasn't "good enough" for him, as she wanted to be married and live in the suburbs.  He's a wanna-be actor who is now using Victoria to get his noticeability up.  

This, too, shall pass.  Two narcissists collide.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Eliza leaves Rodney

Shanae leaves James

Britney leaves Tyler

Victoria leaves Johnny

In the end, these women end up alone.  Except for now, Victoria, as she's with snake-eyed Greg.  I despised him the night he gaslighted Katie and left her.  Katie wasn't "good enough" for him, as she wanted to be married and live in the suburbs.  He's a wanna-be actor who is now using Victoria to get his noticeability up.  

It is crazy how only Genevieve and Aaron actually reflected on their behaviour after the show, came on, owned it and apologized.  Who’d have thunk?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think Tyler is cute and I grew up going to his shore town. We also attended the same college - probably close to 20 years apart.. but anyway. He seems like a nice kid but he comes off as very immature to me. He seems very much like he’s a young guy who has watched the show and tries to emulate what he’s seen and heard others do. I can see him wearing on a girlfriend fast. Like too eager and too wide eyed and naive. I have no doubt that Brittany saw him in his natural environment and panicked in the same way Rachel did. And when she asks for space he’s still calling, and texting and messaging like all day. That would be a huge turn off to me. I don’t think Brittany needed to be so cold but I also read it as Tyler doesn’t take a hint. Or even something more direct. Remember when he was waxing poetic to Rachel as she’s literally sitting there looking horrified and in tears. And he kept droning on with a huge smile on his face and oblivious to Rachel’s discomfort. I’m betting that not reading a room is his MO and Brittany found that out real fast. He’s just a bit of a Delco meatball. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I was thinking about something Johnny said, about how after a month, he started to feel unworthy…. Anyone wondering oif Victoria had anything to do with that?  She strikes me as someone who would find it amusing to keep him off kilter until she was ready to dump him for someone “better”.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Eliza leaves Rodney

Shanae leaves James

Britney leaves Tyler

Victoria leaves Johnny

You missed Teddi leaves Andrew ( although I don’t think she’s cold too bad they didn’t get back together )

side note- Andrew, Justin, Michael, Mikey, and some others from Katie’s season are really close to Gregg wonder about their opinion of Victoria.

• Useful 2

The most "shocking" thing to me about this finale is that apparently Kira and Romeo are still a thing. He still looks very uncomfortable though. 

Kate dug herself in even deeper by acting like all the things she said about Logan weren't so bad because she said them behind his back.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but if it's true that Tyler ignored Brittany's request to give her space, I'm team Brittany. Tyler is probably looking at how Brandon treats Serene as the "gold standard" for how all men should treat women, completely disregarding what the woman he's dating actually wants. Speaking of Brandon, when he started drawing analogies between his love for Serene and various breakfast foods, I wanted to barf.

It's funny how Victoria has had a notoriously bad reputation for years, and yet the men of the franchise still think she would be different with them. Gentlemen, start thinking with your big brains!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but if it's true that Tyler ignored Brittany's request to give her space, I'm team Brittany. Tyler is probably looking at how Brandon treats Serene as the "gold standard" for how all men should treat women, completely disregarding what the woman he's dating actually wants. Speaking of Brandon, when he started drawing analogies between his love for Serene and various breakfast foods, I wanted to barf.

Testify.  That crap is stifling. Turn it down a notch, and get to know each other and what the other likes.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I was thinking about something Johnny said, about how after a month, he started to feel unworthy…. Anyone wondering oif Victoria had anything to do with that?  She strikes me as someone who would find it amusing to keep him off kilter until she was ready to dump him for someone “better”.  

OTOH, he apparently called her a "stupid c**t" which he tried to play off.

Victoria is nasty, but I think Johnny has some degree of culpability here too. Of course, we'll never know for sure.  Maybe he should have borrowed Tino's notebook to journal all this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, phlebas said:

OTOH, he apparently called her a "stupid c**t" which he tried to play off.

Victoria is nasty, but I think Johnny has some degree of culpability here too. Of course, we'll never know for sure.  Maybe he should have borrowed Tino's notebook to journal all this.

Yeah, he isn’t blameless, but she could probably drive a saint to an explosion (and do it quite deliberately) and then play the victim.

5 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Yeah, I can see that clinginess would drive someone up the wall, especially away from the BIP bubble.  But he didn’t seem malicious, only needy. And she probably just realized it wasn’t going to work decided that breaking up long distance would, in the end, be easier because he didn’t seem to be able to take a step back when she asked.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1