Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: November 22,2022

• Start Topic

After all the filler this show has forced upon us now I'm wondering how they are going to fit everything left in a two hour show. They still have to finish the beach stories and then they have all the gossip to deal with!🙃

Did I hear some boos during the introductions?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, phlebas said:

ANOTHER recap? Will it cover Wells' recap from last night?

Also, when did Logan become a philosophy professor from the 70s?

You beat me to it. I was just coming to say how did Logan morph into an adjunct professor of creative writing? Lol.

• LOL 10

I’m glad Logan got the final word and win over Kate. I may not like him but he’s very eloquent. 

That exit was so TM Jacob and Jill. 

Arent mari and Kenny also married? Jesse only mentioned joe and Serena as newly weds. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Jacob knows how to make an exit, LOL.    And he probably realized he had a lucky escape from Kate.  

But is that them gone from the taping of this reunion show now? If that is the case, then it's just another example of the cast doing whatever they want...coming and going whenever they please.

Edited to add - they both returned to the taping of the show.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

I'm really surprised that Kate didn't throw over Logan for Hayden. He had the bank account she wanted. Maybe she hates dogs. Actually, most definitely, it seems like a Kate thing to do.

I think she was more attracted to Logan.

Rodney, forget about Eliza. She's too concerned about her appearance. How many times is she going to touch her hair? She is a gorgeous girl but I've just noticed her eyes each have their own zip code. They are so far apart from each other...maybe that helps her check out more than one man at a time?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I want Rodney.  But here is Justin.  And Rodney won’t act like a caveman and forbid me fr9m going on a date, so I will and I will make out as much as possible.  Oh, but everyone thinks I should give my rose to the saintly Rodney, everyone’s best friend, so I will.  But why did I do that?  After many tears, I know what to do. I will take a camera crew and fly across the country to be with my true love.  Who now rejects me.  So I will go back on television to tell Rodney I’ve changed my mind again and it was him after all.  

I think I have whiplash.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Now do we have to relive Aaron and Genevieve before talking to them too?

Of course! I’ve already accepted the fact that I’m a masochist for watching this show. 

If they pull another Jacob Jill make up I wouldn’t be surprised. Their relationship gives me whiplash. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2

I wonder if Genevieve knows about Aaron's flock of girlfriends at the point when this was taped. He's back together with one of them despite the fact that she knows he cheated on her with another girl.

Edited to add - after the show aired G said on social media that she did NOT yet know about Aaron's girlfriends when this was taped.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Shorty186 said:

Wow Brittany seemed so matter of fact and cold. I did love you. Now I don't.

It would make sense if she fell for someone else, but he just texted too much?

And apshe ran away to Europe so she could dump him long distance.    Cold.   

• Love 6

Brittany broke up with Tyler because he Snapchatted her 6 hours before Instagramming her? Oh, boy. Now I understand why Shanae dumped the other one because he makes TikToks. What I got out of this is that Rachel and Brittany both dumped him after visiting him in Jersey, and the pre-taped televised and new dumping via FaceTime ended up happening on the same calendar day. But they probably have the same root cause. I’m a Jersey girl. I have a beach house. We love the Jersey Shore. But if your career is owning one skeevy boardwalk game booth that you operate for 3 months….um…suddenly Logan’s career as a dog walker and Jacob’s career as a Lyft driver don’t seem so bad. But, then again, who can take off months at a time to film a show? That’s why this show is filled with chicken enthusiasts and pantsopreneurs. (Wow, my autocorrect still remembers pantsopreneur after how many years?!)

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Yeah, I couldn’t quite figure out what happened there with Brittany and Tyler.  She wanted a break but he kept texting her and then she broke it off via FaceTime?

Impressed (surprised) that Danielle was moving to Akron and Michael hadn’t even said he loved her until tonight.  Unless that was staged. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Aww my good reasons heart wishes Michael and Danielle go the distance. 

They’ve approached things using their heads as well as their hearts.  I think they’ve got a good shot of making it.  (And I do like that they are age compatible too.)

• Sad 1
  • Love 5

Oh wait there are two more couples left waiting in Paradise. Way for Jesse to spoil Victoria and Johnny’s “happy ending” before it even happens. I know some members of this group avoid the spoilers but after a decade+ of trying to shut down Reality Steve, now the show has totally given up! Yeah, yeah, you all know Victoria cheated on Johnny with Greg Grippo! But let’s see whether they got engaged…

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4

I’ve muted Victoria! Ugh! And I don’t think you have to be spoiled to know she’s a manipulator who’s just acting for the cameras, she has a resume to support that fact. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Victoria is making sure she gets that television proposal.  

I was just going to post the same thing. It looks to me like she only wanted the 'clout' that a  proposal on TV would give her. She pushed him into it probably knowing all along that she wasn't going to go much further with him after the show.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

Wow Brittany seemed so matter of fact and cold. I did love you. Now I don't.

It would make sense if she fell for someone else, but he just texted too much?

She seemed borderline hostile, like she hated him and didn't even attempt to soften the blow. Damn.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

She seemed borderline hostile, like she hated him and didn't even attempt to soften the blow. Damn.

I don’t think she ever seemed so giddy in love like the others, even back in Paradise.   I started to wonder if she was playing a role…but not cold hearted enough to push Tyler into a proposal that she didn’t really want.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They’ve approached things using their heads as well as their hearts.  I think they’ve got a good shot of making it.  (And I do like that they are age compatible too.)

Michael and Danielle do seem like the real deal. What bothers me is how much of this was scripted BEFORE the show began and why wasn't Danielle brought to the beach sooner? Why does it seem like Michael used Sierra? I also would like to know if it's true that Michael sold PPE at the beginning of the pandemic at sky-high prices.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Contrast Victoria with how Genevieve and Aaron handled things at the reunion.   When you are less mature than those two, you know you really need to do some introspection.  

Maybe Johnny and Tyler will be the new Aaron and James. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5