Type keyword(s) to search

The Blacklist in the Media

• Start Topic

Maybe Season 9 sees Keen move to rural France and become a Disney Princess...

Blacklist town
It's a stupid village
Every script
Like the one before
Blacklist town
Full of angry viewers
Staying up to say:

Been There!

Done That!

You Suck!
Dead Dog! Dead Cat!

Look there she goes
The girl is strange but special
A SodaStream without the fizz
It's a pity and a sin
No jail is she in
'Cause she really is a stupid girl
A beauty but a wooden girl
She really is a guilty girl
That Liz!

Edited by paigow
  • LOL 2

The Blacklist Preview: Liz (Finally!) Returns in New Photos From Season 8

According to the episode’s official logline, “Misère” will take “a retrospective look” at Liz’s stint as a fugitive, retracing from Liz’s perspective the steps that led her to align with a powerful enemy. The attached photo gallery offers teasers of Boone’s return to the series, including a few elements from recent episodes like “The Cyranoid,” where Liz employed a doppelgänger to work with the FBI task force on her behalf.

Some folks will be happy about this...

12 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

LaChanze (Anne) performing Wait for It from Hamilton at Miscast 21

I never looked her up... missed all the Broadway Fangirl meta jokes

(edited)

The Blacklist makes no sense to me and yet I'm still watching it...

Sony TV Chief On Keeping ‘The Goldbergs’ & ‘The Blacklist’ Going, Possibility For ‘The Good Doctor’ Spinoff & ‘For Life’ Finding New Home
By Nellie Andreeva    May 25, 2021
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-goldbergs-the-blacklist-final-season-end-the-good-doctor-get-spinoff-sony-tv-1234763518/ 

On Sept. 23 and 24, 2013, over two consecutive nights, Sony Pictures TV launched two broadcast series that would go the distance, NBC’s The Blacklist and ABC’s The Goldbergs. Both were recently renewed by their respective networks for a ninth season, with no indication in that announcement that these would the shows’ final seasons.

“Our hope is that both series would continue,” Sony Pictures TV Studios President Jeff Frost told Deadline during a series of interviews with studio toppers focused on the 2021 upfronts. “There has been no conversation about it being the final season for (The Goldbergs or The Blacklist). We haven’t gone into this being the final season; our hope is that there will be many more seasons of both shows.”
Both The Goldbergs and The Blacklist have spawned one spinoff that went to series with Schooled and The Blacklist: Redemption. Frost does not rule out further offshoots. “Anything is possible, let’s see how the next season does but anything is possible.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The Blacklist boss on Red's decision to finally tell the truth and what comes next
By Alamin Yohannes    June 04, 2021
https://ew.com/tv/the-blacklist-jon-bokenkamp-red-decision-finally-tell-truth/ 

Liz has been burned before by Red's promises of the truth, but this time is different. "[Red] is in a place where he knows that the only way he can protect Liz is by telling her everything, and he has every intention of doing that," executive producer Jon Bokenkamp tells EW. "The answers that were suggested by Reddington in tonight's episode are an appetizer for what's to come."
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: We're meeting the Blacklist. How will what's next shape Red and Liz's dynamic, which has basically been destroyed this season?
JON BOKENKAMP
: When he says, "This is the Blacklist," that is conceptual — they're not going to go in and find a list of names. That's the promise the next episode. They are entering, I would almost think of it as a brick-and-mortar operation of Reddington's that we've never seen before. He's a guy who has money and resources and intelligence, and it's all sort of a mystery. This space that we're entering is as tangible of a hold as we can get on Reddington.

Red's intent is to play fair with her and to tell her the story, "to tell her everything," I believe are the words that he says. He has taken her halfway across the world to this very secretive front operation that is basically a distribution outfit. We're going to get go into this, I will call it almost operation center, to see sort of the inner workings of his empire. Beyond the inner workings of the empire, we have the promise of Red telling Liz everything.

Red says Katarina was not "framed or killed" when talking to Liz. What does this mean for what we know about Katarina Rostova?
It means that we don't know the whole story. Red has often been very protective about his relationship and history with Katarina, and with his really his relationship about many people in his life, including Dom. What is his relationship with them both? Those are the sorts of things I know we'll [address] in the next episode.
Are we really in danger of losing the task force? How worried should we be?
Now, that story may take a little bit of pause because this next episode really focuses on Liz hearing the story, so Ressler and the condition he's in, this burn notice that has been issued for Liz, and the rest of the task force, we'll come back to. They're all in a very precarious position, and it's very real. Liz has become an incredible liability to the agency she used to work for. When Panabaker came in to deliver that news, it was done with a heavy heart because it's very real. We don't dive back into that story in the next episode, but we have two very big episodes to come, and a lot of story to unpack.

With the task force in danger, Liz's new status, and the organization Red teases at the end of the episode, is there a new path being created for the story away from the FBI?
That's a legitimate question. This season for some reason has been more serialized, and it wasn't really intentional. It's become one long story, but that's a byproduct of what we're heading toward and where the series is going. It's fair to say that we are coming to a close of a story on this series. It's not necessarily the close of the series, but we are resolving a sprawling story that we'e been telling for eight years, and we're going to have a real understanding of why this man came into Elizabeth Keen's life, why she's in danger, why Katarina did what she did.

Next week's episode is another one that isn't your typical episode of The Blacklist. What can you share about what's next?
The promise of the next episode, which we are incredibly excited about, is to really walk through, almost as a document, eight years of mythology. We're going back to the night of the fire, we're going back to Cape May, we're going back to pivotal moments that have defined why Raymond Reddington came into Elizabeth Keen's life, and we've never really done this before. For diehard fans, and for casual viewers, it's going to be a really eye-opening, enlightening, and satisfying episode. It is titled "Nachalo," which is the Russian word for "the beginning." We really are going back to the beginning to hear the story be told, and it's done in a very artful and yet surreal and unusual way that really is not like anything we've ever done.
What can you tease about what's next as we head toward the end of the season?
These last two episodes, which in a weird way are kind of a companion piece, are incredibly surprising. It's really hard after eight years to find new surprises, and I think these next two episodes have some of the biggest surprises we've had in eight years.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The Blackist moves to Wednesday night...

Summer TV Calendar: 110 Premiere and Finale Dates to Save!
By Matt Webb Mitovich / June 14 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/06/14/tv-schedule-summer-2021-premiere-finale-dates-calendar/
TV-schedule-summer-2021-calendar-r2.jpg 
‘The Blacklist’ Penultimate Episode Answers ‘8 Years Worth of Questions’
Meaghan Darwish    JUNE 11, 2021
https://www.tvinsider.com/1002022/the-blacklist-season-8-black-and-white-episode-nachalo-konets-red-liz/ 

The Blacklist is digging into long sought after answers in its final Season 8 episodes, the penultimate of which airs Wednesday, June 16.

“These last two episodes are really sort of companion pieces,” teases series creator Jon Bokenkamp. “The next episode, ‘Nachalo,’ translates from Russian to mean: The Beginning. We’re going to go back to the very beginning and unpack answers to eight years worth of questions.”

The unique installment sees Reddington (James Spader) take Liz (Megan Boone) to the mysterious epicenter of his empire. Their shared past reveals itself and long-buried secrets will be divulged during their experience.

The story follows the conclusion of last week’s episode which included Reddington’s reveal to Liz that he’s N-13, the elusive spy she’s been searching for. Visiting Latvia in “Nachalo,” the hour is taking on a cinematic quality with a mostly black and white picture throughout.
“In contrast, our finale is titled, ‘Konets’ — which translates to mean: The Ending,” Bokenkamp adds. “And it very much is an ending. It may not be the ending of the series, but it’s very much the ending of a story we’ve been telling for eight years.”

(The Blacklist)

Edited by tv echo

Like basically every longtime Blacklist viewer, I disliked Liz as a character (and Boone is an extremely limited actor, as well), but come the heck on, show, the entire series is based around Red and Liz's relationship. This is bound for some That 70s Show Season 8, Happy Days Season 10, Scrubs Season 9, Laverne and Shirley Season 8, House of Cards Season 6 energy next season. 

They better at least renew the show for a 10th season, because if this is just one of those last gasp changes, then those are ALWAYS terrible (and when looking back, almost always utterly pointless). 

• Love 3
(edited)

NBC has no comment?  Who released the information then?  And will we ever get the full explanation as to what/why?

(I had heard she was not easy to work with).

Also, I very much hope the show will continue another few seasons without her.  In theory, she was supposed to be the Main Character #1 on the Callsheet.

Edited by KittenPokerCheater
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

NBC has no comment?  Who released the information then?  And will we ever get the full explanation as to what/why?

(I had heard she was not easy to work with).

Also, I very much hope the show will continue another few seasons without her.  In theory, she was supposed to be the Main Character #1 on the Callsheet.

It has got to be either Bokenkamp or Boone (or both), since they're the only ones not mentioned as giving no comment. If it is, in fact, mutual (which, if it is mutual, then how in the world could it REALLY be mutual on Bokenkamp's side? Unless it's, "You clearly don't want to be here anymore, so I mutually agree that you should just go"), then it makes sense for them to leak it together. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

And will we ever get the full explanation as to what/why?

Perhaps she came to this board and read some of the posts here? And then maybe she showed them to Bokenkamp expecting him to be as outraged as she was but he was all "I think they make some good points, Megan..."

• LOL 8
(edited)

Maybe she can join up with Dr Max Goodwin in the NBC Extended TV Universe. Agnes and Luna can be sisters.

I, for one, will not miss her. They should pair Red up with Donald and let hijinks ensue. 

Edited by Johnny Dollar
  • LOL 7

I'll never take pleasure in somebody losing their job.  In that respect, I do hope the decision for Boone to leave was mutual (although I very much doubt it). 

That said, the show will be infinitely better without her.  The contrast between this season's episodes with her and without her was stark.  She was clearly the weak link.   I won't miss the character, but I wish the actress well.  

• Love 7

Well this is interesting news. I’d be lying if I said I would miss her. This is a great opportunity to retool the show. I won’t miss the who/what/why of Keen. It just dragged down the whole show. We watch for Spader.

• Love 5

I wonder how her time on the show will end? Dead? Prison? Asylum for the criminally insane? Riding off into the sunset with Agnes and the dogs forgiven for all she has done?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FrankOFoley said:

This is a great opportunity to retool the show.

According to my precise calculations, there's still 5 Blacklisters in the Hot 100, and 5 more in the next 50.  There's also a whole bunch between The Forecaster (163) and lonely Natalie Luca (184), so there's ample opportunity for more stories.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

According to my precise calculations, there's still 5 Blacklisters in the Hot 100, and 5 more in the next 50.  There's also a whole bunch between The Forecaster (163) and lonely Natalie Luca (184), so there's ample opportunity for more stories.

If the Blacklist was made to protect Liz, then perhaps we'll see a NEW Blacklist at the end of the season, with new high numbers.

• Love 2

What was the reason for the absence this year? Was she working without or a short contract? If she wanted out they should've written her out better and brought her back a few times a season as a guest star.  The writing has needed work so not blaming her for the character and lines etc. Eh...

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

If the Blacklist was made to protect Liz, then perhaps we'll see a NEW Blacklist at the end of the season, with new high numbers.

Perhaps there will be a 20 year time jump, and recent FBI profiler school graduate Agnes Keen gets a call to report to the Post Office facility.  :)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Correct me if I am wrong, but the reports are that Megan Boone is leaving, not Elizabeth Keen, right? So, they could have one of the Blacklisters change her appearance to stop Townsend from killing her, hire a better  new actress, and viola, nothing needs to change. Just a thought. 

• Useful 1

In case you missed the notice, First Round voting for the 2021 Primetimer Awards opened on June 14 (and will end on June 18) - The Blacklist has nominees in the following categories...

Worst Drama
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119722-worst-drama

Idiot Stick: Dumbest Character Moment
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119708-idiot-stick-dumbest-character-moment

The Pierce Of The Year: Dispensable Character Who Could Vanish And No-one Would Notice
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119697-the-pierce-of-the-year-dispensable-character-who-could-vanish-and-no-one-would-notice

It Just Wouldn't Be The Same Without You: Favorite Lead Character
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119585-it-just-wouldnt-be-the-same-without-you-favorite-lead-character

Ugh, Not You Again: Least Entertaining Villain
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119548-ugh-not-you-again-least-entertaining-villain

I Just Can’t Quit You: Favorite Show To Hate Watch
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119477-i-just-can’t-quit-you-favorite-show-to-hate-watch

I do hope that her leaving was mutual.  I know on at least one blog where the majority seem to like her character and her interactions with Red (minus the past couple of seasons) they are wondering if the show can work (a lot don't think it can because they view the show as having been based on the chemistry between Spader and Boone).  A lot also don't want a "replacement" Liz.  Most of them would have been happy if this had been the final season.  A lot of them are blaming the hate that Boone was getting (supposedly she left social media at some point).

My opinion as I said, I hope it was mutual.  I also find it hard to believe that actors/producers are running around reading blogs like this (if that was the case Bokenkamp would have course corrected several seasons ago).  I've also heard that Boone was filming pilots and other things during her long absence.  If she was let go and TPTB are going to blame it on the bad feedback from some blogs, I call shenanigans.  This show like a lot of shows that build a show on long running mythology/mystery is to blame if anything.  Shows like this almost never can keep their mythology straight and just rely on the audience going along hoping that they will get a payoff for the long haul.  This rarely, if ever works (hello, Lost).  No, a lot of us have stayed for Spader and some other reasons.  I've never cared about the mystery.  If the mystery was so important then why would you build it around a character with so little charisma?

I hope the naysayers are wrong and that the show can continue a little longer but it needs to be rejiggered and the holes patched up.  I also question the release of this news.  Why not wait until after the season finale?  Are they trying to ensure more viewers for the last couple of episodes?

• Useful 1

I came here because I saw the news of Megan Boone's exit and I was shocked. I left this series halfway through S4 because it frankly got too ridiculous for me, but, since I also thought Elizabeth Keen was often the weak link in the show, the news made me think, "maybe I'll give this show another shot".

Then I read about all the things I had missed in three and a half years (well, I read what I could) and I realized this is still a pretty ridiculous show. I might watch the finale to see if this show deserves another chance, but I wonder how many more years does The Blacklist have anyway?

Side note- I remember thinking all the way back in S1 that Keen was No. 1 on The Blacklist...I'm not shocked that I was right.

(edited)

TV Ratings: The Blacklist Hits Audience Low Ahead of Megan Boone's Exit
By Matt Webb Mitovich / June 17 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/06/17/tv-ratings-the-blacklist-season-8-wednesday-elizabeth-leaving/ 

In the latest TV ratings, NBC’s The Blacklist christened its new but very temporary Wednesday home with 2.28 million total viewers (a series low) and a 0.3 demo rating (on par with its most recent Friday outing); read recap. Next week’s season finale marks co-lead Megan Boone’s final appearance as a series regular.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

For the record I am one of the people who think the show is at its best when it focuses on the relationship between Red and Liz.  Although Boone has never been a particular great actress I never thought she deserved the outright hate she got.    I don’t think the show can survive without her character.  I actually hated the episodes where she was “gone” and my favorites were when Liz and Red were on the same page or at each other’s throats. I have been kinda getting bored of this show for awhile now and Boone leaving might be enough to kill the show for me unless the show finds a clever reason to keep me around.  But then the show hasn’t been very clever in awhile anyway.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2

Should Superman & Lois Have Gone Splat? Does Blacklist Need a Clue? Did Fear TWD Cheat Nukes? And More Qs!
By Vlada Gelman, Matt Webb Mitovich, Michael Ausiello, Dave Nemetz, Rebecca Iannucci, Ryan Schwartz, Nick Caruso, Mekeisha Madden Toby and Charlie Mason / June 18 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/06/18/superman-and-lois-episode-10-clark-saves-eradicated-people-tv-questions/ 

20 | Perhaps we just have context that The Blacklist‘s Liz doesn’t, but couldn’t she have at least ventured an outlandish guess about Reddington’s real identity, after hearing the entire story of her childhood and Katarina’s plan to “construct” a fake Red? Weren’t there enough hints dropped for her to start piecing it together?

• Love 1

I don't know why anyone thinks the show can't survive without Liz (assuming the character is leaving as well as the actress, media reports weren't clear). Over the years there have been a number of eps with minimal or no Liz, and they have invariably been the best episodes. I've posted that over the years here and there, though I largely gave up the show around season 4 (or 5?) because I couldn't stand how the show slowed down and became silly over Liz and the mystery of her parents. If the show now fails it will be because it has been around for what, 7-8 seasons? And has run its course. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Sounds like it was a mutual decision...

‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Leaving NBC Series After 8 Seasons
By Nellie Andreeva    June 15, 2021
https://deadline.com/2021/06/the-blacklist-megan-boone-leaving-elizabeth-keen-8-seasons-1234768133/ 

The decision about Boone’s exit was made early on, well ahead of The Blacklist‘s Season 9 renewal in January. That allowed  the writers to craft the arc for her character, Elizabeth “Liz”” Keen, this season as her final chapter. I hear the decision was mutual, and Boone already is plotting her next move. Reps for NBC and Sony Pictures TV, which produces The Blacklist with Universal TV, had no comment.

‘The Blacklist’ Shocker: Megan Boone Leaving as Series Regular After Season 8
Meredith Jacobs    June 15, 2021
https://www.tvinsider.com/1002357/the-blacklist-megan-boone-leaving-season-8-liz-exit/ 

The finale “very much is an ending,” he [series creator Jon Bokenkamp] continued. “It may not be the ending of the series, but it’s very much the ending of a story we’ve been telling for eight years.” That story, we now know, is at least partly about Liz.

Ask Matt: Time for a ‘Blacklist’ Endgame?
Matt Roush   June 18, 2021
https://www.tvinsider.com/1001633/ask-matt-blacklist-megan-boone-leaving-manifest-canceled-celebrity-dating-game/ 

Matt Roush: I hear you on The Blacklist, which if it got much more convoluted may need a Rosetta Stone to interpret. When one of your two lead characters departs, it’s either time to plan a final-season endgame (which would be my bet) or use this event as an opportunity to reinvent the show, moving on from the Red-Liz narrative to tell an entirely new story built around Red and the Blacklist. I wouldn’t put the latter past NBC, since networks are reluctant to let anything go that still draws a loyal audience after this many seasons. Still, logic would suggest that this is the right time to announce a final season and map it out. We’ll see.

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1
(edited)

From new TV Guide magazine (print issue)...
tvguide_blacklist_062321.thumb.JPG.1c3cada01a1c9a7cbe2346d03c30d8ca.JPG

According to Megan Boone:

Liz is "inherently good" and her "dark side" is the result of "necessary actions taken for the greater good of national security and to get her innocent daughter out of the violent life."

Liz's fighting to expose N-13 was for the sake of national security.

In that last "trippy" episode, Liz was visited by "the spectral presence of essential characters - these may have been ghosts or hallucinations - that are integral in linking her to Red." Also, Liz is "processing that information until the end of the season."

In the finale, "Red asks something of Liz that she isn't prepared to fully take on, despite a lot of pressure." Also, she's "trying to come to terms with her moral compass."

When asked whether Liz's relationship with Red can be saved: "Forgiveness is always possible."

When asked if there's a future for Liz and the FBI task force, Liz has "an abiding loyalty" to Cooper, Ressler and Aram. "Her friendship with them is something she will never walk away from, no matter what path her life takes."

Edited by tv echo

Megan Boone isn't the best actress by far, but I didn't mind her character until she turned her back on Red and wanted him dead. Liz Keen quickly changed too much and too fast that all I wanted was Liz to be captured or killed. Having said that, I actually didn't mind the Liz/Red storyline. I think maybe it should've been brought to light later on when the TPTB knew the show was in it's final season.

• Love 3
(edited)

The Blacklist's Megan Boone Says Goodbye After 8 Seasons in Heartfelt Post: 'What a Dream. Thank You All'
By Dave Nemetz / June 23 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/06/23/the-blacklist-megan-boone-leaving-liz-keen-read-statement/  

In a heartfelt Instagram post on Wednesday, which she posted as her final Blacklist episode was airing, Boone expressed her gratitude to her fans and coworkers for their support. “This experience, for me, has been an entire life inside of my own life,” she began, alongside a photo of her and costar James Spader in character. “These eight years playing Liz Keen have helped me better define the world and myself, as she set out to do the same. Liz sought incorruptible familial bonds, and collided with powerful forces to reveal the boundaries where a cruel, indifferent world ended and she began.”

She added that “as her story ends, I am grateful, most of all for the people I shared this time with: my fellow cast members present and past, our incredible crew who carried every single day for all involved, and those of you we entertained. The dreams inside this little life are the memories I still have of the guest stars passing through, however briefly — of their faces, their voices, their idiosyncrasies and talents. There have been such an astounding abundance of you over my 150+ episodes that, ironically, I could not list you all here, but… What a list. What a dream. Thank you all.

'The Blacklist' bids farewell to star Megan Boone with another irritating twist
Brian Lowry    June 23, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/entertainment/the-blacklist-season-finale-review/index.html 

Once again, the program teased the audience with answers, with Reddington promising Keen a letter -- to be handed over after his death -- that would explain "who I am and why I came into your life."

"I think we can both agree it's long past time," she told him, which exhibits a gift for understatement. But then she died (barring some other fantastic wrinkle) before receiving the explanation she had sought.

Throughout its run, the NBC series kept setting up "revelations" before finding creative ways to expand upon them and kick the can a little further down the road, a tactic that worked well enough the first few seasons but began to yield diminishing returns.

Like any network drama steeped in mythology ("The X-Files" comes to mind), the procedural case-of-the-week format lost its luster as the clues and red herrings piled up, until "The Blacklist" went from a hit to (mostly) an afterthought, certainly in terms of its declining ratings.
"The Blacklist," however, has seemingly been living on borrowed time for a while, making the prospect of returning to find out without Boone almost as unappealing as the season finale turned out to be. And while it's possible Reddington will get a second opinion, the show itself doesn't deserve one.

Edited by tv echo

I'd say surprising but no, it's not.  He has scripts laying around gathering dust.  So... he's a frustrated movie writer?  As for leaving the show in the mess it's in, he's not the first one to do this.  He spent eight years dragging out an unnecessary mythology, probably knowing it was never going to be resolved in any way that made sense.  Like I commented before, I know he's enjoying the money he made.  I'm sure he laughs all the time thinking about how this show has managed to maintain an audience for this many seasons.

These past two eps have had low ratings which probably isn't good when there's not a lot of new stuff on at the moment.  As much as some of us complained about Liz/Megan there are a lot more who liked her and her relationship with Red (at least when she wasn't trying to kill him for whatever reason she had) who don't think or don't want the show to go on without her.  I'm sure they are feeling justified right now.

I still hope the show can find a way next season.  It would be nice to wrap it up without all the mess the past eight seasons have led up to.

• Love 3

I think Spader being quiet is probably best for now, at least.  There have already been accusations of misogyny and an uneven playing field as far as Boone's exit goes (and even before).  If he wants to comment after the show is truly over, then so be it.

I wonder what Boone's production deal entails and hasn't it been mentioned that she was auditioning for other jobs during her "break" from the show?

• Love 1
(edited)

Ratings: The Blacklist Goes Low With Finale, In the Dark Returns Steady
By Matt Webb Mitovich / June 24 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/06/24/tv-ratings-blacklist-season-8-finale-megan-boone-leaving/ 

In the latest TV show ratings, NBC’s The Blacklist ended Season 8 (as well Megan Boone’s run as a series regular) with 2.15 million total viewers and a 0.2 demo rating, dipping to series lows on both counts. TVLine readers gave the finale an average grade of “A-“; read recap and Boone’s goodbye message.

Leading into The Blacklist this week was an airing of The Boss Baby, which did 1.6 mil/0.3.

Edited by tv echo

The Blacklist nominees survived to Second/Final Round voting for the 2021 Primetimer Awards in the following categories (voting opened today and ends Jun 29)...
https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/3310-annual-awards-show-the-primetimers/

Ugh, Not You Again: Least Entertaining Villain
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/120012-ugh-not-you-again-least-entertaining-villain/

The Pierce Of The Year: Dispensable Character Who Could Vanish And No-one Would Notice
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/120007-the-pierce-of-the-year-dispensable-character-who-could-vanish-and-no-one-would-notice/

I Just Can’t Quit You: Favorite Show To Hate Watch
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119937-i-just-can’t-quit-you-favorite-show-to-hate-watch/

Idiot Stick: Dumbest Character Moment
https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/119931-idiot-stick-dumbest-character-moment/