Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Beef is Served

• Start Topic

The girls trip continues as the ladies head out for dinner where there's a lot of beef on the menu; the birthday girl, Karen, continues to deflect questions about her friendship with Charrisse.

Airdate: 11.20.2022

Mia, who between her willingness to toss her long-time friend under the bus for the sake of the show and her "Don't talk about my husband" flip out appears to be aspiring to be Lisa Rinna, is such an asshole. Even laying everything else aside, she knew that she was going to start shit with Wendy (she spent the whole episode contriving to do so) and still let Karen sit between them. It's Karen's birthday, do her the courtesy of making sure she's sitting at the other end of the table. Damn.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Wait so Mia starts a fight with Wendy about something she has no business being involved in at all and Robyn says Wendy was the one stirring the pot.  Really? Shut up Robyn constantly saying Wendy was stirring the pot.  No she wasn't you were.  Someone must want to stay on the show badly.  Mia was doing this all on her own from the start.  Mia it doesn't matter if Wendy is taking time to look at a contract.  Does your grifter friend need the money that badly?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

Ooh, Wendy!  That disclaimer about Johns Hopkins at the end doesn’t bode well for you!   Is Mia from Baltimore?  What is that accent?  And, I say that as a Marylander. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Robyn’s just mad at Wendy altogether, so she’ll co-sign anyone’s behavior against Wendy. She needs to learn how to properly use “antagonistic” because that would have been Mia, not Wendy. 

I’ve never liked Mia and I’ve always thought she was a trashy airhead, so her behavior doesn’t surprise me. If Mia came at me with that BS about not “checking in” with Peter (who is also messy),  I would have told her “none of your f***ing business” and turned around sipped the rest of my drink.  Then again, I would refuse to engage with someone like Mia in the first place, so probably not a fit for the show! 

Wendy’s not my fav housewife, but it would be a shame if she was in serious trouble with Johns Hopkins. That’s a real paycheck outside of the reality show BS. Also, Peter thought she was going to sign the contract without doing a walk through of the site? He must’ve thought he found another sucker…

Finally, gotta call out the elephant in the room that it’s clearly Candiace and Wendy’s turn to be the in the hot seat this season. Both of them aren’t perfect, but it’s maddening to see the two darker-skinned women take all the hits and be ostracized while the GEB + associated bandy around throwing mud (and drinks). I’ve been watching since the beginning but might need to fall back unless there is a serious cast shakeup. 

Edited by Sharper2002
  • Like 1
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Ha - BEST line of the series:

The Johns Hopkins University has no involvement with the Real Hosewives of Potomac.

That stood out to me, too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is the first time I've seen that line at the end of the show.

If so... No, it does not bode well for an untenured tenure-track professor at Johns Hopkins University. Doesn't matter how many degrees (or publications?) she has...

• Like 2
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, eXiled said:

Why is security dragging Wendy away like she's the one assaulting people? The same guard allowed Mia to loom over Wendy for the longest time. What a curious situation.

Did you also hear what the guy said to her? Something like don't let her get that reaction out of you? I got the sense that he likes/respects Wendy, but doesn't like/respect Mia. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Something feels off about this group of women.

What's off about the show is the star of the show is not part of the original cast and the OGs are mad about it. That's the reason for the fake SA/H storyline.

1. Everything they claimed Chris was doing was what MICHAEL has done season after season. When Candiace (rightfully) blasts every single one of them, they will be running to Bravo and crying to Andy to get her off the show.

2. Mia escalated the situation for no reason.  If Wendy blows off Peter, that's between Wendy and Peter.  That "business" situation has nothing to do with Mia.

3. Mia exposed how much of a user she is to toss aside her friend since teen years for a TV moment.

4. Ashley's not cool with physicality but sat there and mmm hmm'd Gizelle at the reunion last season when Gizelle says if someone beats Candiace's ass, oh well.

5. Robyn & Gizelle exposed what hypocrites they are for chastizing Monique (S5) and Candiace (S6) for being aggressive* but don't say a word to Mia, who has been physically aggressive towards Wendy since she came on the show. Karen can join the hypocrite squad too if she doesn't condemn Mia, which is unlikely since she refused to condemn Monique for putting her hands on Candiace.

6. Interesting how Mia is the one who started the argument, escalated the argument, threw the drink, got up in Wendy's face, hit Wendy with her purse but everyone ran to see if MIA was ok, not Wendy.

7. The Johns Hopkins disclaimer was funny, but not really because when you think about it, WENDY was the victim of an assault and by Johns Hopkins saying they have nothing to do wtih the show, they're putting the blame on WENDY...who was the victim of an assault.

8. I want to know who put that rumor out that Candiace was the one fighting at the restaurant because we clearly see she wasn't there, she wasn't even in this episode, yet there were petitions and people demanding Candiace be fired from the show because of violence.  Will those same viewers now demand Mia be fired from the show for violence?  

8a. I'm glad Candiace wasn't there because nobody can say she had anything to do with them.  I'm sure she'll be blamed for this somehow, though.

*Robyn is actually the most aggressive one on the cast.  I hope both Candiace and Wendy come to the reunion with Trapper Keepers, Palm Pilots, Journals, flash drives, Rocketbooks, flame throwers and atomic bombs and blow the entire cast away. Give those hoes something to really cry about (and then hand them a cryangle to dry their tears).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, Axie said:

Ooh, Wendy!  That disclaimer about Johns Hopkins at the end doesn’t bode well for you!   Is Mia from Baltimore?  What is that accent?  And, I say that as a Marylander. 

When I first read that line I didn't read too much into it, like they had to add that just because in the midst of this mess Wendy mentioned that she worked at JHU, and Bravo doesn't want that JHU smoke. This is the first time she has said JHU's name in the midst of ratchentness. Mia's ratchet self has RHOP looking more like Love and Hip Hop throwing drinks and whatnot, so knowing that these arguments were going to be on blogs and things, Bravo just wanted to get ahead of things. Heck, maybe Wendy asked for them to include the disclaimer. 

I think that Wendy has already decided that she may want to move away from academia, so appearing on this show and having it interfere with JHU wouldn't be the worst thing. She is still a commentator, and this show likely won't take away from that. She knew the risks, and she continues on. 

• Love 4

Also, I don't like and am so confused how some people online are having an issue with Wendy saying that the GEB are wrong for being silent about Mia throwing a drink, by saying that Wendy jumped on the bandwagon against Monique fighting. Wendy was against Monique fighting because Monique fighting was WRONG. Now Mia is WRONG. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Also, I don't like and am so confused how some people online are having an issue with Wendy saying that the GEB are wrong for being silent about Mia throwing a drink, by saying that Wendy jumped on the bandwagon against Monique fighting. Wendy was against Monique fighting because Monique fighting was WRONG. Now Mia is WRONG. 

I promise you these are the same fans who said it was ok for Monique to beat Candiace's ass.  Monique, her lies and that fight brought a nasty element to this show that it hasn't and probably will never recover from. I'd go deeper into this but I'm not trying to set the board on fire, so I'll just leave it at that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, eXiled said:

The John Hopkins University has no involvement with the Real Housewives of Potomac.

Wendy may not be involved with John Hopkins University much longer herself.....

That’s what I was thinking. I have a feeling they might be trying to find a way to fire her (I don’t think she’s tenured).

48 minutes ago, Sharper2002 said:

I’ve never liked Mia and I’ve always thought she was a trashy airhead, so her behavior doesn’t surprise me.

I agree. And her and her husbands close friendship with Peter/Patricia (they consider him family) makes her even more trashy IMO

43 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

think that Wendy has already decided that she may want to move away from academia, so appearing on this show and having it interfere with JHU wouldn't be the worst thing. She is still a commentator, and this show likely won't take away from that. She knew the risks, and she continues on. 

Usually commentators have some association with their area of expertise, such as those in academia, journals, business professions. If Wendy did leave JHU would she still have the necessary credentials to keep her commentary jobs? She might, I’m just not certain that she would,.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

That’s what I was thinking. I have a feeling they might be trying to find a way to fire her (I don’t think she’s tenured).

I agree. And her and her husbands close friendship with Peter/Patricia (they consider him family) makes her even more trashy IMO

Usually commentators have some association with their area of expertise, such as those in academia, journals, business professions. If Wendy did leave JHU would she still have the necessary credentials to keep her commentary jobs? She might, I’m just not certain that she would,.

She could write. That would keep her connected with the commentary world. IF she's still interested in that sort of work. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, eXiled said:

Robyn is so full of shit. Mia threw a drink but Wendy is the antagonistic one? Messy ass.

I'm really not liking Robyn this season.  You walk around your house naked in front of your 14 year old son?  That's just nasty.  And anyone who disagrees with me....that's just nasty!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
36 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I'm sure she can. Everyone these days is a political commentator. All those panelists on the view, and there is only one person with a law degree. Affiliated with a university or not, Wendy will always be a doctor. She has already appeared as a commentator a ton, so no biggie for her to continue. That actually becomes her new affiliation. Plus this world is all about ratings and views, so having a current RHOP star helps their ratings I'm sure. 

• Love 3

Mrs Nigerian Excellence is going to get ratchet-baited out of a job if she's not careful. 4 degrees under her belt and got outwitted by a grimy street chick like Mia who has zero to lose. 

How is she going to explain this to her academic colleagues tomorrow?  Elite universities don't want the low-brow association, and Wendy weaponized affiliation her during that exchange. Poor thing, never knows how to read the room. That was a really bad look.

Robyn is a lazy, dull-ass sloth.  Please give her the some much overdue walking papers. We've seen all she has to offer.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She could always break into the lucrative 6+ wick candle line 

Gee, thanks. I was just about to launch my own “mega wicks” candle company because clearly a candle company is the way to go and now I’m probably going to have competition. And, I only have 2 degrees!

Edited by Axie
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, StillHere said:

The gaslighting from the colorists was stellar tonight.

I honestly don’t see another season without a major shakeup. Get rid of either Robyn or Gizelle and let them stand on their own. I hope Bravo is getting an earful from social tonight. 

Edited by Sharper2002
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Ha - BEST line of the series:

The Johns Hopkins University has no involvement with the Real Hosewives of Potomac.

4 hours ago, Axie said:

It was some epic shade from the show.

I wonder if Gizzy is now going to hire bodyguards to protect her from Mia as she did with Monique.

Oh, I forgot that Robyn is her bodyguard.

Also, didn't Mia throw salad at Candiace last season? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Who told Peter to tell Mia that he had beef with Wendy? Such an odd thing to say to someone you are supposedly considering going into business with. Why would Wendy consider going into business with Peter if he is so tight with Mia and Gordon? It seems so contrived. 
Wendy’s screaming the insults about Mia’s marriage over and over did her no favors.  

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I'm sure she can. Everyone these days is a political commentator. All those panelists on the view, and there is only one person with a law degree. Affiliated with a university or not, Wendy will always be a doctor. 

I don’t think you have to be a lawyer to have an informed political opinion. The View panelists currently include 2 attorneys (Sunny Hostin & Ana Navarro), 2 political science/government majors (Sara Haines & Alyssa Farrah), 1 with a social work undergrad degree and an MA in English (Joy Behar), and Whoopi Goldberg (with stellar credentials from The School of Hard Knocks.)  So not entirely an uneducated group.  Now, back to Potomac, which seems to operate in a political vacuum, save for Dr. Wendy…

• Like 1
  • Love 5

We all know Peter is thirsty and any Bravo money is good money for him so of course he would want to start something, give Mia ammunition to pick at Wendy for something that is none of her business.

Wendy could have mentioned to Mia that it is Johns Hopkins not John Hopkins like Mia said in her social media texts about her cancer not cancer crap. The John Hopkins makes me crazy to hear, I worked there as a contractor and you would be surprised how many employees omit the s.

I had a friend like Mia, she could not wait to be in public with other people and try to embarrass me for sport, it got so bad I had to walk away from the friendship and I am happier for that.

I feel for Wendy having the GEB Greek Chorus, I had my own Scary Island experience with a group of people, it's not fun to be alone. Wendy does not know how to just ignore, she has more to lose than Mia.  Mia having a hard on for Peter's attention is not a good look for her, bragging that she and Gordon are besties makes them look pathetic.

Charisse should just walk away, she is not needed, her trying to get back with Karen is never going to happen, Karen will not share screen time with her and Karen knows that Charisse would be using her.

If I were in that house I would be getting a hotel room, not because of the fighting but none of those women seem like fun and the house looks dumpy with the exposed pipes and sterile decor.  

Wendy and Charisse saying they don't wear shoes in their homes but sit on a white couch with their leg tucked under them and the shoes on the couch. Ugh.

I loved Gizelle's pants she wore to dinner, would I look stupid in them? I would be wearing them in Miami.

Side note, my daughter and her BF were in DC and went to The W bar without even knowing Chris (or who he is), they said it was not very busy for a Thursday night, my son and DIL heard that and immediately started to plan for a Saturday night trip there and included me!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Oneofem said:

I don’t think you have to be a lawyer to have an informed political opinion. The View panelists currently include 2 attorneys (Sunny Hostin & Ana Navarro), 2 political science/government majors (Sara Haines & Alyssa Farrah), 1 with a social work undergrad degree and an MA in English (Joy Behar), and Whoopi Goldberg (with stellar credentials from The School of Hard Knocks.)  So not entirely an uneducated group.  Now, back to Potomac, which seems to operate in a political vacuum, save for Dr. Wendy…

You definitely don't, and in no way was I implying that the group was uneducated or needing to be a lawyer to give commentary, because Wendy is also not a lawyer. I was more focused on past panelists who didn't have this type of background. The view has shifted in recent years to heavily focus on politics. Just simply saying that Wendy doesn't have to be affiliated with a university to give her commentary on politics.

To go back to Potomac. The more I think about it, the more I feel like Bravo put the disclaimer up to partly cover their asses, but also partly to be messy and cause drama. They know that people were going to see that and go crazy, which they did. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 2

I don’t like Mia OR Wendy. Mia was 💯 wrong but Wendy’s whole reaction set my teeth on edge.

Yeah I don't understand why Wendy is arguing that communicating with a man who is not your husband, but IS a potential business partner is somehow offsides, and she is offended at the very suggestion. You met him in a dimly lit bar all alone in episode 2 w/o clueing in Eddie. Come the fuck on Wendy. But as annoying and weird as Wendy can be she has never been the first to instigate physical aggression.

Mia needs to go not just because of the water/salad tosses, but because the cast is already overloaded with dead uninteresting weight, give her spot to Eskale and her totally awesome husband. 

Karen was the winner of this episode, Ashley is at least consistent she gave a statement against Candiace but not w/o good reason: that bitch threw the butter knife at her and I don't get why everyone minimized it then and continues to act like it wasn't part and parcel of this I did it but you baited me shit, which when it's Monique and ya hater her is justifable and it's Mia and ya hate Wendy so it's antagonizing and you deserve the violent response.

This season sucks as it's fallen into the same trap as the bloated and focused on off camera ish as Beverly Hills.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

Mia, you are dead to me now….I tried giving your Big Ethel ass a chance but this eppy you were wrong and extremely ghetto!  I don’t give a bluedilly hell how tight you, G. and Peter are, whatever beef he may have with Wendy is twixt them, NOT you.  And I wish the spirit of Monique had crept into Wendy so she could mollywhop Mia’s ass!

Jackie should cut Mia ASAP for the way she’s been treating her this trip.

Ashley, that dress was fire!  But, did you have to mention that you were commando under it?  And then to talk concern about getting puss juice on the back seat of the limo?  Gross! 

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, guess you finally got your payback to Wendy with the Tracfone recording of her fight with Mia, eh?  She’s just going way extra to keep her check with her broke ass.

Gizzy, you need to get a fucking life!  No one’s drama at the table was your business!  You don’t give an ant’s left tit whether Karen and that fat muppet Charrisse make up or not nor do you care about what went down with Mia and Wendy.  Always stirring the pot then sitting there all ‘Huh?’ when called out on it.

Karen, you don’t owe anyone but the fat muppet the reason why you don’t fuck with her.  She’s better than I am, if I don’t fuck with you I can’t even be cordial.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, blixie said:

Yeah I don't understand why Wendy is arguing that communicating with a man who is not your husband, but IS a potential business partner is somehow offsides, and she is offended at the very suggestion. You met him in a dimly lit bar all alone in episode 2 w/o clueing in Eddie. Come the fuck on Wendy. But as annoying and weird as Wendy can be she has never been the first to instigate physical aggression.

The issue was never Wendy meeting with Peter whether she tells Eddie or not; the issue is Mia claiming Wendy needed to "check in" with Peter when coming to Miami.  Wendy's counterclaim is she doesn't need to "check in" with any man that's not Eddie.  Peter is not J Prince where she needs to "check in."  If Wendy blows off Peter,that's between Wendy and Peter.  The real reason Peter is mad is because Wendy didn't just hand over her dollars with no research like Cynthia did.

26 minutes ago, blixie said:

Karen was the winner of this episode, Ashley is at least consistent she gave a statement against Candiace but not w/o good reason: that bitch threw the butter knife at her and I don't get why everyone minimized it then and continues to act like it wasn't part and parcel of this I did it but you baited me shit, which when it's Monique and ya hater her is justifable and it's Mia and ya hate Wendy so it's antagonizing and you deserve the violent response.

Ashley did not see the conflict at hand and Ashley was actually trespassing on Candiace's property since Candiace had told her to leave.  It was a vindictive move done only to make sure Monique didn't release the tapes of Michael grabbing the cameraman's booty in the basement.

26 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Ashley, that dress was fire!  But, did you have to mention that you were commando under it?  And then to talk concern about getting puss juice on the back seat of the limo?  Gross! 

That's not the first time Ashley has mentioned this; there was a scene in the early seasons where Ashley went commando and hoped the coochie juice didn't show on the dress.

28 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Karen, you don’t owe anyone but the fat muppet the reason why you don’t fuck with her.  She’s better than I am, if I don’t fuck with you I can’t even be cordial.

Karen shouldn't have told Charrisse she'd do lunch if she never had any intention of doing so.  Karen should've fired up Big Sean's IDFWU from the beginning.

In my conspiracy theory, I think that drink splash was intended for Candiace, not Wendy.  Mia came on the trip intentionally antagonizing Candiace by not even giving her a room. Candiace would arrive, find out she doesn't have a room, seethes, then Mia could turn up on her at Bar One, splash her in the face, get Candiace to fight, then Gizelle could claim Candiace was too violent and the rest of the cast would fall in line to say Candiace gotta go. (Remember, Mia basically had permission from Gizelle to go after Candiace from the Season 6 reunion)

Problem for the cast is Candiace never showed up.  Mia wanted to fight somebody that day since Candiace was unavailable (which is why she kept picking on Jacqueline) and she decided tag, Wendy was it.  I'm thinking either Mia or Gizelle leaked it to the blogs that CANDIACE was fighting in Miami.  Remember, there were petitions to get Candiace fired from the show right after the fight was leaked.  Yet, everyone on the cast and crew knew Candiace wasn't even there, so who would benefit from that rumor?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

This was all too much. Mia needs to tone it down, she was fighting over nothing. Wendy needs to not take the bait. If she can't do that she needs to use her words, after all, she has 4 degrees. Crater-face bitch is not a good insult for a grown woman to be hurling at another.

My favorite moment however was when Wendy was yelling at Gizelle and Robin for being hypocrites(they were) for condoning violence against her, then Wendy getting up and saying if she saw Mia at the house she would "beat her fucking ass." Hypocrite much?

Lord! I can handle the yelling and messiness. I can not handle the drink throwing and name calling. Can we keep it classy ladies?

Oh, and Mia if you are going to throw things, can you at least hit your target? She missed with the lettuce and she missed with the drink.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Clearly Mia was all set to start something with somebody and was disappointed that Candiace wasn't there. I would imagine not providing her with a bed was deliberate on Mia's part and she assumed that Candiace would escalate at the dinner to maximize Mia's air time.

But this was a particularly stupid argument. Without reading any sexual innuendos into it, why would anyone feel the need to check in with a random person because they were in the city for a few days. This isn't the dark ages when long distance phone calls were expensive and rare - unless one actually wanted to meet a person while in town, why check in. 

And I totally understood Wendy's initial innocuous comment - why in the world would a woman "check in" with any man except her husband or significant other. Not that they couldn't but why would they?

• Like 1
  • Love 14

Mia said that Wendy has a contract with Peter, she has not signed it or given him any money but my thinking is she should have done her research prior to approaching Peter about going in to business together.  Wendy did say that all the other Nigerian restaurants in her area (which basically is the same area as mine), closed but a quick Google search brought up 20 places on page one, the first 6 are within a 15 min or less drive. I will say none of those places have a library in them, lol. 

Seriously, everyone knows what a financial risk a restaurant/bar is to invest in, with no experience what would giver her the edge to be a success?

Mia saying Wendy should have checked in with Peter when she realized she was coming to Miami, how would Wendy know if Peter would be in Miami at the same time?  Also, it was not going to be doing any business over the weekend.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Does Peter officially live in Miami now? Is that why it's his city? Not Charlotte, Atlanta, or Baltimore?

He also has a Bar One in Atlantic City but I thought I heard him say he spends most of his time in Baltimore at that Bar One.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We all know Peter is thirsty and any Bravo money is good money for him so of course he would want to start something, give Mia ammunition to pick at Wendy for something that is none of her business.

Wendy could have mentioned to Mia that it is Johns Hopkins not John Hopkins like Mia said in her social media texts about her cancer not cancer crap. The John Hopkins makes me crazy to hear, I worked there as a contractor and you would be surprised how many employees omit the s.

I had a friend like Mia, she could not wait to be in public with other people and try to embarrass me for sport, it got so bad I had to walk away from the friendship and I am happier for that.

I feel for Wendy having the GEB Greek Chorus, I had my own Scary Island experience with a group of people, it's not fun to be alone. Wendy does not know how to just ignore, she has more to lose than Mia.  Mia having a hard on for Peter's attention is not a good look for her, bragging that she and Gordon are besties makes them look pathetic.

Charisse should just walk away, she is not needed, her trying to get back with Karen is never going to happen, Karen will not share screen time with her and Karen knows that Charisse would be using her.

If I were in that house I would be getting a hotel room, not because of the fighting but none of those women seem like fun and the house looks dumpy with the exposed pipes and sterile decor.  

Wendy and Charisse saying they don't wear shoes in their homes but sit on a white couch with their leg tucked under them and the shoes on the couch. Ugh.

I loved Gizelle's pants she wore to dinner, would I look stupid in them? I would be wearing them in Miami.

Side note, my daughter and her BF were in DC and went to The W bar without even knowing Chris (or who he is), they said it was not very busy for a Thursday night, my son and DIL heard that and immediately started to plan for a Saturday night trip there and included me!

My sister-in-law went to Johns Hopkins so I know about that S. In all fairness, I am not a professor at the University.

What a nice thing for your son and DIL to do. 

It would be cool if you could fill us in on your experience...no pressure.

5 hours ago, blixie said:

Mia needs to go not just because of the water/salad tosses, but because the cast is already overloaded with dead uninteresting weight, give her spot to Eskale and her totally awesome husband. 

This season sucks as it's fallen into the same trap as the bloated and focused on off camera ish as Beverly Hills.

This is the problem with Wendy. She might be book-smart but she needs a slimy type of cunning to do well in a Howives show. 

Karen knows how to play the game by this point and is paying Charisse dust.

The fact that this fight was over Peter...a man who is the definition of "ain't shit" is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

5 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Mia, you are dead to me now….I tried giving your Big Ethel ass a chance but this eppy you were wrong and extremely ghetto!  I don’t give a bluedilly hell how tight you, G. and Peter are, whatever beef he may have with Wendy is twixt them, NOT you.  And I wish the spirit of Monique had crept into Wendy so she could mollywhop Mia’s ass!

Jackie should cut Mia ASAP for the way she’s been treating her this trip.

Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, guess you finally got your payback to Wendy with the Tracfone recording of her fight with Mia, eh?  She’s just going way extra to keep her check with her broke ass.

Gizzy, you need to get a fucking life!  No one’s drama at the table was your business!  You don’t give an ant’s left tit whether Karen and that fat muppet Charrisse make up or not nor do you care about what went down with Mia and Wendy.  Always stirring the pot then sitting there all ‘Huh?’ when called out on it.

At least Aunt Ethel got her big ass naturally.

I also wonder if Mia lords a queen bee status over her old friends because she happened to marry some money. She treated her supposed best friend like crap in this episode.

The reason Charisse was well connected was that she was the coach's wife and therefore had connections to at least locally known athletes.

I really wonder now that she is divorced, what she is bringing to the table...because it is not personality or style.

She made herself look matronly with all that unneeded plastic surgery. She can barely register any emotion with all that filler in her face.

I am not against plastic surgery but get truly confused when it actually makes a person look worse. Why would you pay money to look like that?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

I can't stand Wendy. She runs her mouth nonstop, and I wish the others could learn how to act uninterested, bored, or just respond to her with disdain, until it sinks in that she's acting the fool. I truly understand why Mia threw the water at her because when someone is running their mouth like a rabid dog you need something to throw at them to shut them up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

That's not the first time Ashley has mentioned this; there was a scene in the early seasons where Ashley went commando and hoped the coochie juice didn't show on the dress.

I have heard 'going commando' from many women on many shows so it's not surprising. I'm more surprised with people's shocked reactions when they learn someone isn't wearing underwear. When you're going to an outing where you dress up, I can almost guarantee the women with the tight dresses that show every little line are not wearing undergarments. It's not a big deal.

On 11/20/2022 at 5:51 PM, Steph J said:

Mia, who between her willingness to toss her long-time friend under the bus for the sake of the show and her "Don't talk about my husband" flip out appears to be aspiring to be Lisa Rinna, is such an asshole. Even laying everything else aside, she knew that she was going to start shit with Wendy (she spent the whole episode contriving to do so) and still let Karen sit between them.

I agree Mia and Wendy are both vying to take Monique's position, but frankly they are equally annoying (Wendy moreso) and I'd be happy if they were both fired.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

I don’t think Monique fought just to fight the way Mia does. Wendy also seems to want to get into these verbal altercations although Mia definitely started the shit. Their behavior is piss poor and getting worse each season.  
And yes, Robyn and Gizelle were so upset at Monique but now they are okay with  Mia. They were on Candiaces side back then but now are fine dragging her husband with Ashley. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

The light skin coalition is getting to' up on social media.  Mia just deleted her Twitter and they say Robyn turned her comments off. Gizelle is probably getting her life to the negative comments.  I'm sure Andy will find a way to blame Candiace for the social media backlash.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The light skin coalition is getting to' up on social media.  Mia just deleted her Twitter and they say Robyn turned her comments off. Gizelle is probably getting her life to the negative comments.  I'm sure Andy will find a way to blame Candiace for the social media backlash.

Yes, Mia's Twitter was deactivated. Robyn is not really active on Twitter, but there are new comments under older tweets- negative ones. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I was thinking I was glad Candiace wasn’t present for this altercation because it would somehow turn into her fault. 

Wendy does talk a lot, but they all do (sans Karen). My POV is you can talk all you want, but you cross the line when you assault with throwing water, hit people with purses and pull hair (Monique). Mia looked unhinged and like she was on something with all that flailing around with her purse just because someone said something she didn’t like. It conveys poor impulse control. 

• Love 9