Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E05: Get Rich or Ride or Die Tryin'

shantown
  • Start Topic

A budding friendship is torn apart by betrayal. One player fears that she has made an enemy out of badass Laurel. Veronica reminds everyone why she is a dangerous force in the game.

Airs Wednesday, November 9 at 8:00pm eastern on MTV

I love Terminator Laurel so much. When they cut to her staring silently at Michelle as she babbled on and on it was hilarious. 

Michelle the social game genius with an all-time clusterfuck of a performance in this episode. Reminding me yet again that Aubrey was screwed on the season of ‘Survivor’ that Michelle won. Jay and her dug themselves such a giant hole now. Good luck getting Johnny to have your back. 

I’m gonna miss Kim and Colleen. Hopefully they get another shot. They were good natured and good competitors. 

I hope there’s a twist that frees Jordan,Laurel, and Darrell from their anchors as partners. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

What did they do starve them for a day before the BK feast?

I don't buy that all of them were so excited about having some mediocre fast food as a "feast."

Good Daily to win though, for the $5k cash per person.  But it was about pure athletic ability or stamina.

The Elimination was interesting, seemed pretty close.  Did Laurel even ask for the check or did TJ just watch and then when she had it right, he blew the horn?

Darrell and Veronica, they're probably still at the bottom of the vet pack.  And there aren't too many rookie teams or teams not affiliated with the vets left.

If they didn't add 3 vet teams after the first leg, it might be more even between the rookies and the vets but I think B-M thought that would be too risky, getting rid of vet teams early, for ratings.

Hell I'd keep watching if vets like Bananas, Laurel, Jordan, Devin went home early.

• Love 3

Great episode. Jay and Michele are playing a very scared game. This challenge win was wasted on them. I can't believe that they didn't put Nany and Bananas names on the board. Such a wasted challenge win on jay and Michele because bananas and nany will not hesitate to put you in there if it benefits their game. We are talking about someone likes to "take the money and run, TJ". Maybe their strategy was to have an IOU but I don't see Bananas and Nany winning a lot of daily challenges so that may be a wasted one. This was a missed opportunity, because if they had played their cards right, they could have made the chances great for a Laurel/Jakk vs. Banana/Nany elimination. 

Poor Jakk, saying he never felt betrayal like this. Welcome to the challenge. The deliberations were hilarious. They were all bad for them. Their reasoning was so dumb. Veronica was 100% right You want to grow your numbers in the game by putting people in elimination? Laurel is right, it doesn't matter if you are making friendships and having fun in the game, the game comes first and when someone wants to call your card, they will. I'm not the biggest laurel fan, but I love how she didn't give Michele anything in all the conversations that Michele was trying to have with her. Made Michele look so dumb. I don't get her issue with Laurel, or their history. Basically she thinks that Laurel is a bigger threat than Nany. Just say that. 

In terms of game, it would have made perfect sense for Darrell and Veronica to save Kim and Colleen to form an alliance since both of them will likely keep seeing the draw and pulling the dagger. I am surprised Aneesa and Veronica didn't have a conversation beforehand about it. Maybe Aneesa assumed it was understood. It would have also been smart for Kim and Colleen to approach Darrell and Veronica about striking a deal. I'm glad Aneesa and Jordan were saved in the end. 

I feel bad for Kim and Colleen, love them, but I was hoping Laurel and Jakk would win just to make Michele squirm. Yes it was a vet move to start the puzzle all over because who knows where you made a mistake. Really good and fair elimination. I love how you couldn't help the teams either. 

Now as a person who has worked in the vision field, I hope that the board was friendly to individuals who cannot distinguish colors properly. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Now as a person who has worked in the vision field, I hope that the board was friendly to individuals who cannot distinguish colors properly. 

Seeing as Jordan didn't get a specially equipped oar handle...probably not.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Very true. Still impressive that he was one of the top teams in his heat. I do also vaguely remember an elimination where Jordan had to pull a rope. IIRC he won that elimination. 

• Love 3

So this whole issue with Laurel was all in Michele's head? I have to laugh at her ridiculous reasoning. And if Jay really had formed a good connection with Jakk, why the he'll wouldn't he put his foot down and say "no, we aren't putting them in." 

I'm sad Kim and Colleen are gone, mostly because I started having a crush on Kim 😍

I was also laughing at Moriah struggling with the rowing 

• Love 4

Great episode!   I came into it still feeling like Jakk was an interloper but by the time the credits rolled I thought, yup, he fits right in -- especially as he called Jay a ratfuck or whatever.   Laurel's stony gaze at Michelle reminded me of an Indian warrior silently staring down an overly-confident captor, just biding his time until he can have his revenge.

I will say that I'm mesmerized by Michelle's face.   I can't take my eyes off it when she's onscreen.

7 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Welcome to the challenge.

😄😄😄

4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

So this whole issue with Laurel was all in Michele's head?

Second time now that Michelle has misinterpreted a relationship, the first being her delusion that she and Nany were soulmates.

Is there anyone who didn't flash back to this when Laurel and Jakk won?

3AB76492-B3F0-432D-8AF0-E8A8BC3E151A.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I ended up really liking Kim too.  What a beast.  It was nice to finally see Laurel being Laurel.   Poor Darrell to be stuck with Veronica.    The all-around strongest pair left is Olivia/Horacio.   For the vets I think the strongest pair left is.... I don't know.   The vet pairs all have a weak link.  I can't believe I am going to say this but Tori and Devin may be the strongest all-around vet pair. 

• Love 5

Kim is so hot.  I was so sad when their dagger was not the safe one.  It was SO STUPID of Michele and Jay to throw them in.

Watching Jay and Michele flail about made me wicked uncomfortable.  It was like watching a scary movie from under the bed.

I was really really hoping the elim was a variation of the one that Laurel fucked up on and whined and cried about.  She hasn’t gotten any less annoying, that’s for sure.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I ended up really liking Kim too.  What a beast.  It was nice to finally see Laurel being Laurel.   Poor Darrell to be stuck with Veronica.    The all-around strongest pair left is Olivia/Horacio.   For the vets I think the strongest pair left is.... I don't know.   The vet pairs all have a weak link.  I can't believe I am going to say this but Tori and Devin may be the strongest all-around vet pair. 

I agree with you. I do think that Tori and Devin are the strongest pair all around when you consider strength and intelligence. I could see them doing well in a final.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Very true. Still impressive that he was one of the top teams in his heat. I do also vaguely remember an elimination where Jordan had to pull a rope. IIRC he won that elimination. 

Oh yeah, this observation was in no way a dis on Jordan's abilities, just a suspicion that someone with visual issues might have had to find a workaround.

• Love 1

I'm just now getting caught up on my content for the week!

1) Listen, you 'behind the scenes' Challenge people, I see your bullshit. I know your game. The moment Nelson said Laurel and Jakk look sloppy and everyone starts saying they're in disarray, I called bullshit. That's the moment you know they're going to win. I'm falling for your tension-building nail-biting shenanigans.

2) I didn't care for the daily challenge. I think they should have made them build a 3D puzzle or something at the end.

3) I like Michele. I love Michele. I don't understand her strategic thinking in nominating those teams. I can't tell what her long game is.

4) They showed no moment of idiocy from Nelson... at least, not one that I can recall so he gets a break from me this episode.

On 11/10/2022 at 2:47 AM, ImpinAintEasy said:

I love Terminator Laurel so much. When they cut to her staring silently at Michelle as she babbled on and on it was hilarious. 

Hilarious! Laurel was like a robot. Laurel wasn't giving anything. I loved it!

On 11/10/2022 at 2:47 AM, ImpinAintEasy said:

Michelle the social game genius with an all-time clusterfuck of a performance in this episode. Reminding me yet again that Aubrey was screwed on the season of ‘Survivor’ that Michelle won. Jay and her dug themselves such a giant hole now. Good luck getting Johnny to have your back. 

I thought Aubrey deserved the win on that season of Survivor. I thought Michele's win was a fluke, but fuck it. She's won me over. I love her now. When I was stuck in the house during COVID, she did some interviews and podcast. Her personality shined, and that's why I thought she was a good fit for The Challenge at the time. Her personality was a fit with other Challenge personalities.

However, I'm not understanding her strategic thinking. I'm not getting it... at all.

16 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Great episode. Jay and Michele are playing a very scared game. This challenge win was wasted on them. I can't believe that they didn't put Nany and Bananas names on the board. Such a wasted challenge win on jay and Michele because bananas and nany will not hesitate to put you in there if it benefits their game.

I thought that Michele didn't throw them in because she likes Nany. I think they made a mistake in sacrificing Jay's relationship with Jakk. After winning, I thought they would have used that power to further solidify their standing with Nany and Johnny, and also Laurel and Jakk. I also thought they would have done that before nominations. I felt like that was such a perfect opportunity to strengthen those relationships... and that did not happen at all.

15 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Yes, against Josh's clumsy ass on WOTW2.

Poor Jakk, saying he never felt betrayal like this. Welcome to the challenge. The deliberations were hilarious. They were all bad for them. Their reasoning was so dumb. Veronica was 100% right You want to grow your numbers in the game by putting people in elimination? Laurel is right, it doesn't matter if you are making friendships and having fun in the game, the game comes first and when someone wants to call your card, they will. I'm not the biggest laurel fan, but I love how she didn't give Michele anything in all the conversations that Michele was trying to have with her. Made Michele look so dumb. I don't get her issue with Laurel, or their history. Basically she thinks that Laurel is a bigger threat than Nany. Just say that. 

She did say that but she just used way too many words. Michele did say in the "interrogation" to Laurel if she had won, Michele would be sitting on the opposite side of that table. I felt like that was a sufficient reason. Michele just added way too many words.

In terms of game, it would have made perfect sense for Darrell and Veronica to save Kim and Colleen to form an alliance since both of them will likely keep seeing the draw and pulling the dagger.

I'm not so sure. Initially, I thought the same. However, then they put themselves firmly against the vets. I thought what Veronica was smart in that she got to voice her need for alliances and numbers from the vets (and scare them a little), and in return she'll save them this time.

16 hours ago, Jobiska said:

15 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

58 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Oh yeah, this observation was in no way a dis on Jordan's abilities, just a suspicion that someone with visual issues might have had to find a workaround.

Isn't Syrus color-blind? If I recall correctly, they made no exceptions for him on All-Stars when him and Beth were partners trying to do this big brightly colored puzzle.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Absolutely not, I didn't think you meant it that way for a second, that wasn't my intention. I apologize if that's how it seemed. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I'm just now getting caught up on my content for the week!

Was wondering where you were! 

36 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

3) I like Michele. I love Michele. I don't understand her strategic thinking in nominating those teams. I can't tell what her long game is.

4) They showed no moment of idiocy from Nelson... at least, not one that I can recall so he gets a break from me this episode.

I remember liking Michele when she was paired with Corey (is the right? The more seasons, the fuzzier my memory) and I forgot about that all through this episode. I was not a fan. I was waiting to see if they were going to make jokes about Nelson winning. Maybe he doesn't win again lol. 

46 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

I thought that Michele didn't throw them in because she likes Nany. I think they made a mistake in sacrificing Jay's relation with Jakk. After winning, I thought they would have used that power to further solidify their standing with Nany and Johnny, and also Laurel and Jakk. I also thought they would have done that before nominations. I felt like that was such a perfect opportunity to strengthen those relationships... and that did not happen at all.

If Michele likes Nany then why did Nany put her there? Because of Bananas? I think it was also a mistake for Jay to lose Jakk. It was a such a missed opportunity to bring Michele and Laurel together so the teams could work together. 

48 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

She did say that but she just used way too many words. Michele did say in the "interrogation" to Laurel if she had won, Michele would be sitting on the opposite side of that table. I felt like that was a sufficient reason. Michele just added way too many words.

Michele's way of expressing things was so weird, but this makes sense. At the same time I'm not sure if Jakk would have been so willing to throw in Michele and Jay. Surely Laurel would have fought for Olivia and Horacio. Jakk might have said ok you have your one save and I have my one save, and everyone else is fair game. 

4 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I remember liking Michele when she was paired with Corey (is the right? The more seasons, the fuzzier my memory) and I forgot about that all through this episode.

Yes. Corey L from season last season.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Absolutely not, I didn't think you meant it that way for a second, that wasn't my intention. I apologize if that's how it seemed. 

No worries, just wanted to be clear!  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

I was waiting to see if they were going to make jokes about Nelson winning. Maybe he doesn't win again lol. 

He's starting a new losing streak 🤣

Michele's way of expressing things was so weird, but this makes sense. At the same time I'm not sure if Jakk would have been so willing to throw in Michele and Jay. Surely Laurel would have fought for Olivia and Horacio. Jakk might have said ok you have your one save and I have my one save, and everyone else is fair game. 

I think he would have caved to Laurel if it came down to it. However, I think the same applies to Laurel also. That's an opportunity for her to being that team closer.

If Michele likes Nany then why did Nany put her there? Because of Bananas?

I think that's the spin they gave. Nany was willing to let Johnny have his choice. Nany didn't put up much resistance, if any at all.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Useful 1

Michele and Jay agonized over the decision.

Maybe they weren't allowed to pick the people they really wanted?

Certainly caused a lot of drama and extended the whole deliberations/interrogation segment, all the way up to the Zone.

Once again, there's more drama going on in the house than we are being shown.   On the latest Death, Taxes and Bananas podcast, Tori and Bananas cover this episode and describe a scene where Devin screamed at Colleen, branding her a liar (because she was winner of The Mole but said she was from Love Island), so harshly that Colleen ran away crying.   Both were floored that the producers left this scene out.   They also questioned what's going on that the high points of drama are being omitted from the aired episodes.   Lots of other behind-the-scenes details in the podcast.

7 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I do think that Tori and Devin are the strongest pair all around when you consider strength and intelligence.

In terms of athleticism, Tori has the edge on Nany, but Nany may be better politically.    Also, I think Bananas so outshines Devin in terms of intelligence and physical strength that it more than compensates for any deficit Nany may present.    My vote's for Bananas and Nany as strongest pair.

10 minutes ago, millennium said:

Once again, there's more drama going on in the house than we are being shown.   On the latest Death, Taxes and Bananas podcast, Tori and Bananas cover this episode and describe a scene where Devin screamed at Colleen, branding her a liar (because she was winner of The Mole but said she was from Love Island), so harshly that Colleen ran away crying.   Both were floored that the producers left this scene out.   They also questioned what's going on that the high points of drama are being omitted from the aired episodes.   Lots of other behind-the-scenes details in the podcast.

WOW! I think that they knew the viewers would really love Colleen. Airing that scene would have resulted in a very negative response for Devin. I think people from the challenge also like Devin so it's best that the scene was left on the cutting room floor. Sad to hear Devin did that. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

WOW! I think that they knew the viewers would really love Colleen. Airing that scene would have resulted in a very negative response for Devin. I think people from the challenge also like Devin so it's best that the scene was left on the cutting room floor. Sad to hear Devin did that. 

I think you're right.  I mostly like Devin, but at this point I like Colleen more even though I just "met" her (on TV obv).  He can be pretty cruel.  

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, millennium said:

In terms of athleticism, Tori has the edge on Nany, but Nany may be better politically.

Nany is better politically. It's a built in advantage when she has her girlfriend there, and her girlfriend's allies.

Tori has Aneesa and that's about it.

• Love 1

Kaycee continues to be the most boring contestant ever. Consistently at the bottom of the cast in confessionals each season. Why does she get call backs? Just because she’s a good competitor? Jenny is a tank and beat all of the men in a final and hasn’t returned since. Maybe it’s just because Kaycee is always available. Whatever it is, she brings zero entertainment. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Kaycee continues to be the most boring contestant ever. Consistently at the bottom of the cast in confessionals each season. Why does she get call backs? Just because she’s a good competitor?

Did Kaycee even exist in this episode?

38 minutes ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

Jenny is a tank and beat all of the men in a final and hasn’t returned since.

I loved Jenny! I would love to see her back. I believe she was an alternate for season 36, which I thought was ridiculous.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

IMO, Devin's a bully.   He's an underachiever who feels entitled to the same reputation/accolades that bigger personalities (Bananas, Wes) enjoy despite not having what it takes to earn them.   I believe he's said it himself that he doesn't have athletic ability or good looks, so his only play on the show is to piss people off.   Strip away the snark and charitable edits and Devin will always be the guy we saw at the Final Reckoning reunion.

• Love 2
On 11/10/2022 at 6:35 PM, aghst said:

I don't buy that all of them were so excited about having some mediocre fast food as a "feast."

Bananas and Tori disclosed in the podcast that the Burger King food was cold but welcome.   In fact, players apparently squirreled away Whoppers, etc. in hiding places around the house (as in non-refrigerated places) and were feeding on them up to a week later -- a testament to the shelf-life of the Whopper, Bananas added.   Hidden burgers were still turning up around the house for weeks after.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

Something that I don’t think the show has touched on: are Aneesa and Laurel on good terms these days?

The last time they appeared on a season together was 8 years ago on Free Agents, and they clashed pretty hard.

8 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Something that I don’t think the show has touched on: are Aneesa and Laurel on good terms these days?

The last time they appeared on a season together was 8 years ago on Free Agents, and they clashed pretty hard.

Based on Aneesa’s interactions with cast mates she has had problems with in the past, I would assume that Aneesa is not harboring that grudge anymore.

Laurel… I don’t know. 8 years is a long time to get hold on to something so minute.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 2
On 11/11/2022 at 8:12 AM, mojoween said:

I was really really hoping the elim was a variation of the one that Laurel fucked up on and whined and cried about.  She hasn’t gotten any less annoying, that’s for sure.

Thank you. I my intense hatred of Laurel returned full force this episode. Even her hair in the ponytail with bumps annoyed me. I just find her so smug and devoid of personality. I can't imagine her as a veterinarian. Maybe she interacts better with animals but she'll still need to talk to their owners and her psychotic stare will be hella off-putting.

Oh Michelle/Jay, such a dumb move. Why?

I also strongly dislike Veronica so this episode was like my kryptonite. Just me, or is Bananas flying suspiciously under the radar?

• Love 3
20 hours ago, millennium said:

IMO, Devin's a bully.   He's an underachiever who feels entitled to the same reputation/accolades that bigger personalities (Bananas, Wes) enjoy despite not having what it takes to earn them.   I believe he's said it himself that he doesn't have athletic ability or good looks, so his only play on the show is to piss people off.   Strip away the snark and charitable edits and Devin will always be the guy we saw at the Final Reckoning reunion.

He is a bully huh. He seems like a Wes without the athleticism. He does want to be seen as a big player in the game. I think that his head got big when he took out requested and took out Bananas in an elimination and it never returned to normal size. 

9 hours ago, snarts said:

I can't imagine her as a veterinarian.

Dr. Stucky, lol.  

Your dog is old and fat and nobody likes her.   She has reddish hair.  No other dog would want to have sex with her.   I suggest you euthanize her right now so no one else is forced to look at her.

1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

I think that his head got big when he took out requested and took out Bananas in an elimination and it never returned to normal size. 

He got Bananas on a puzzle, which isn't exactly the gladiatorial triumph Devin thought it was.   What probably cemented Devin's legend-in-his-own-mind status was his subsequent victory over Wes in the Snapping Point elimination.   I don't know how Wes could have lost that one.  I half suspect he threw it.   I remember when it happened, thinking, "Oh no, Devin is never going to shut up now."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Late to the party. Obvious question . . . is there any real motivation for winning a mission? You win immunity, but you also pick four teams to go into the Zone, you put one team directly in there, and luck decides their opponents. As badly as Michele-With-One-L and Jay shat the bed, the possibility of another team fucking up as bad. I mean, Faysal is still there after all.

Michele is a dead woman. Laurel's next meal with be her throat, and she will have it her way right away.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:02 PM, millennium said:

Dr. Stucky, lol.  

Your dog is old and fat and nobody likes her.   She has reddish hair.  No other dog would want to have sex with her.   I suggest you euthanize her right now so no one else is forced to look at her.

PS: I know a pet cremator that's currently on Survivor. Mention my name, he'll give you a good rate.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, millennium said:

He's forever lusting after Johnny's clout, and he'll probably never get it.

OMG, Laurel the Loveable Psychopath is back!  She is so crazy, and I swerve back and forth between loving it and hating her.  I actually *like* Michele far more than I like her, but I couldn't stop laughing at her deranged silent stare.  Absolutely bonkers!  And yes, Michele was foolish, and Laurel made her look even more foolish, but there also wasn't a way Michele could have "won" anything at that point.  The conversation in the bunk beds was delightfully bonkers:

Michele: I'd like us to have a conversation.

Laurel: Well, we are conversing now, which means this is a conversation, so why are you saying you want a conversation when we are clearly currently having a conversation, so I don't know what you mean when you say you want to have a conversation.

Michele: I..I just wanted to...I...um...wut?

Also, Jakk has turned out to be one of my least favorite kind of players, ones who take a game play personally and then play personally.  If Jakk had said, "dude, I can't be friends with you after this," I wouldn't have issue with it.  But to act like it's some horrible thing to do that reveals Jay's true character is just bullshit.  Let's review each of their actions:

Jay: put Jakk into elimination.  Was honest about it, tried to explain it wasn't personal, and still apologized for any understandable hurt it caused.

Jakk: was dishonest about his feelings about being put in, lied about his ability to get over it, pretended to still be friends with Jay, called Jay dishonest, called him a bad friend, called him a piece of shit garbage.

Again, I can understand not fully being able to separate game from personal.  I truly do!  But *Jakk* was the one who showed himself someone I wouldn't want to be friends with in real life, not Jay.  While I did enjoy Laurel the Loveable Psychopath, I would have actually preferred Colleen and Kim to win.  I've already had enough, and anything other than a small dose of Laurel and I go back to finding her insufferable.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, lasu said:

OMG, Laurel the Loveable Psychopath is back!  She is so crazy, and I swerve back and forth between loving it and hating her.  I actually *like* Michele far more than I like her, but I couldn't stop laughing at her deranged silent stare.  Absolutely bonkers!

Hilarious!

On 11/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, millennium said:

I'll never forget that one time that Devin was relentless in following Bananas around, taunting him, and Bananas after walking away and trying to avoid him finally said something about how he hoped Devin wasn't anything like his recently deceased father.  And, Devin acted like Bananas was the worst person in the world, completely ignoring the things Devin himself had said to Bananas and the fact that Devin was clearly baiting him.  (I believe it was the same night that Corey tripped Tony after Tony threw Corey's pasta out of the bus window....whatever season that was...)

• Love 2

FWIW, I believe Devin has admitted he was in the wrong in that situation, and that he shouldn't have gone on that Challenge so soon after his father's death.  A lot of people were horrified by Johnny's comment about Devin's dad, but I honestly thought he showed remarkable restraint.  Devin was trying to goad Johnny into hitting him and getting thrown off the show (this used to be a pretty common tactic - ask Wes how that worked when he tried it with CT, lol), so IMO, Devin had no right to complain about Johnny's non-violent response.  Which, to his credit, I think he did later understand once he got some perspective on the situation.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, lasu said:

A lot of people were horrified by Johnny's comment about Devin's dad, but I honestly thought he showed remarkable restraint.

I feel the same way.

Not just Devin, but Nelson and Cory (I think) completely instigated that. They went to get Devin and brought Devin to Johnny’s room.

Edited by AntFTW
4 hours ago, lasu said:

A lot of people were horrified by Johnny's comment about Devin's dad, but I honestly thought he showed remarkable restraint.

Then it continued to the reunion show, where Bananas apologized to Devin more than once, but Devin decided his apology wasn't good enough.   Devin pushed up against Bananas both onstage and backstage, trying desperately to get Bananas to hit him.   Backstage was the worst, where Bananas was seated in a chair and Devin loomed over him.   Incredulous, Bananas finally said, "We're grown men.  I'm not going to fight you."

• Love 2