Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Model Train Set, $150

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, NOV. 2 9:31-10:00 p.m.

After the shocking discovery of a new-half sibling, Tom, Sarah and Connor are tasked with breaking the unexpected news to their parents. Meanwhile, Marina and Denise team up to confront Denise's stubborn landlord.

Man, those parents are weird. At least they both know about the daughter and will welcome her into the family (at least the mom will)

The kids at the end reading Tom’s script was hilarious 

• Love 3

I thought the train plot and the script were funny.  I’d like to know why the show team felt they needed to add a new character.  Or why the new character has to be another family member.  If they wanted to add dimension to the show, I’d love to see lupe’s role expanded.  
I liked the apartment plot, that to me is a really depressing, claustrophobic place.  It’d be nice if they could upgrade somehow, at least lighten up the wall color!  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I get so annoyed with Sarah and Denise and their financial lifestyle. Yea, SF and the surrounding areas are crazy expensive but I seem to recall that Sarah has a good job or the opportunity to have a sizeable income and I would like to seem them find some sort of middle-ground between between how they are living, and the perks they get to enjoy by being related to Conner.

• Love 1
On 11/3/2022 at 4:54 PM, theredhead77 said:

I get so annoyed with Sarah and Denise and their financial lifestyle. Yea, SF and the surrounding areas are crazy expensive but I seem to recall that Sarah has a good job

Yeah I don’t understand how their lifestyle hasn’t improved at all since Sarah got this job at the fancy school.  Did they just have massive amounts of debt they need to pay off?  

• Love 1
On 11/3/2022 at 1:48 PM, CattyK said:

I thought the train plot and the script were funny.  I’d like to know why the show team felt they needed to add a new character.  Or why the new character has to be another family member.  If they wanted to add dimension to the show, I’d love to see lupe’s role expanded.  
I liked the apartment plot, that to me is a really depressing, claustrophobic place.  It’d be nice if they could upgrade somehow, at least lighten up the wall color!  

I love Casey Wilson so I'm happy but not sure if I'd like Harmony if the character were played by someone else. I like Lupe also but part of me doesn't want her to be overly involved because I know she has a life and family of her own.

On 11/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, mostlylurking said:

Yeah I don’t understand how their lifestyle hasn’t improved at all since Sarah got this job at the fancy school.  Did they just have massive amounts of debt they need to pay off?  

Good point! I know the school is fancy but I don't know how fancy the salary is LOL. I can totally see Sarah and Denise having student loan debt. I avoided it like the plague (and no, I'm not well off - quite the opposite) but I think student loans are OK, depending on your career goals. I know people like Sarah and Denise who have graduate degrees in their fields from expensive schools rather than attending city or state colleges. In some professions, attending a good program at an expensive school doesn't = more earning potential. 

• Love 1