Type keyword(s) to search

S02.04: Highs and Froze

• Start Topic

Tom Shwartz and Tom Sandoval arrive in Stowe just in time to ease the growing tension in the shared house and participate in the Artic Games; Rachel makes the first move with Jason as Paige confides in Amanda on the slopes.

Craig is just yikes. He’s looking rough too.I don’t believe he’s just drinking either.

Please stop with Austen and Ciara no one cares at all. Same with Austen and Olivia. Every-time Austen or Ciara show up on screen it makes the show worse.

I feel like Paige is only with Craig still because it gets her more attention and on another show because Craig seems so annoying to be around. He’s a big alcoholic baby who she can’t really say anything too otherwise he will have a tantrum.

Kory meh. He’s an annoying dbag.

Jessica sucks.

The Toms were actually like a breath of fresh air somehow lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

I have to admit but Schwarz looks hawt in his talking heads. I didn't mind Jessica until the last 2 episodes where she states all men just fall for her instantly, she needs to get over herself. Page needs to wake up and dump Craig. I did like him in the beginning of SC, but now he is coming across like an entitled drunk asshole. I don't find Kory attractive at all. Jason seems very sweet and he can cook. Rachel is a strange one, is that a tattoo or birthmark on her chin? Ciara is also getting on my nerves, she is such a downer, not wanting to participate in almost everything, and she is a slob with her bed, that would drive me nuts 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I agree about the Toms (and I was never a Vanderpump fan). They were fun, helpful, and refreshing. Unlike Craig & Austen who came into this franchise like it was THEIRS and in so many ways made it worse, the Tom’s are acting like the good guests you would want to have back. Meanwhile,Kory is playing Jessica like a fiddle.  She’s falling for his shit-hook,line& sinker. She is going to feel like an ass when this airs.  I would feel more  sorry for Paige if I didn’t know she’s still with Craig - I think they both are more about fame than each other.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

So I think we have proof that Jessica can be justifiably upset with Luke and still beca fucking nightmare. She contains multitudes.I really think she’s just looking for a showmance to help her get a 2nd season of some Bravo show but she has one and done energy to me so we’ll see.

The Toms were great! They cleaned and watched Ninja Turtles. They can come over anytime.

Jesus Christ can Austin and Cierra shut up about their doomed romance already? They made out in a hot tub once a year ago. It’s not a thing.

Speaking of not a thing, I could not stop laughing at Austin stressing out about using the girlfriend word. Like he’s such a prize! If that Madison look alike wants you then count your blessings and call her your girlfriend.

Jason remains adorable and my biggest bravo crush.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

It’s like Craig watched Jax’s arc on VPR and thought “let me emulate that.” So bizarre and unlikable now, not sure if he can come back from this.

Jessika is an idiot but that’s probably what Kory is best suited for. 

I don’t feel bad for Schwartz and will not fall for his sad eyed routine. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, racked said:

It’s like Craig watched Jax’s arc on VPR and thought “let me emulate that.” So bizarre and unlikable now, not sure if he can come back from this.

Jessika is an idiot but that’s probably what Kory is best suited for. 

I don’t feel bad for Schwartz and will not fall for his sad eyed routine. 

I enjoyed the Toms this episode for just not being assholes unlike half of the cast of Winter House but you’re right, Schwartz has always used this sad eyed sensitive boy routine to cover up his horrible behavior. He has long been terrible to Katie. I doubt he was just busy. This is the guy that poured a glass of beer on Katie’s head for no reason. I’m sure that marriage broke up for good reason.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I enjoyed the Toms this episode for just not being assholes unlike half of the cast of Winter House but you’re right, Schwartz has always used this sad eyed sensitive boy routine to cover up his horrible behavior. He has long been terrible to Katie. I doubt he was just busy. This is the guy that poured a glass of beer on Katie’s head for no reason. I’m sure that marriage broke up for good reason.

Schwartz has said in interviews that the demise of the marriage was totally his fault.  Yeah he's treated Katie like crap but IDK I too felt bad for him this episode.  I didn't realize his dad was sick as well.  I wonder if he's better now.

Yay Sandavol helped clean it up!  Yes it's something that should be done and not rewarded HOWEVER compared to the rest of these guys he is looking great!  Enh I've always enjoyed watching the Toms so all is forgiven in my eyes.

Jessica:  "I'm attracted to women..... I've made out with women.... but I would never date a woman."  God I am starting to hate this chick!  Every time she opens her mouth I dislike her even more 😡

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Not typically a Sandoval fan at all but I didn't mind him this ep!  The cleaning up and unclogging the sink was great.  He was giving off more of a Dad or Fun Uncle vibe and I liked it.  

And it made me wonder, who is the oldest?  Is it Kyle?  

Schwartz finally looked like a grown man in his talking heads.  But I'm not sure it's going to serve him well.  His appeal has always been that of a sweet, lost little boy whose looks match the part.  But that personality pairs kind of oddly with middle-aged man appearance.

Go away Jessica.  You're a fool but now you've exposed yourself as an arrogant fool.  Gross. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

And it made me wonder, who is the oldest?  Is it Kyle?  

I have way too much free time on my hands....Kyle is the oldest DOB 8-4-82 and Schwartz is close 2nd 10-16-82

26 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Schwartz finally looked like a grown man in his talking heads.  But I'm not sure it's going to serve him well.  His appeal has always been that of a sweet, lost little boy whose looks match the part.  But that personality pairs kind of oddly with middle-aged man appearance.

Well maybe it's time he grows up and shows a different side of him.  The aww shucks routine is cute but it gets tiresome after a while

• Like 1
  • Love 1