Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Lazarus

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

When their plan to infiltrate the Building goes awry, Gavin finds himself face-to-face with its enigmatic leader. Eve, Levi, Sam and Izzy are forced to rely on a former adversary to lead a rescue attempt. In 1988, Josh and Riley enjoy some fun before a startling turn.

Premiere Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022        9pm     NBC    
NUP_198304_00151.jpg

So this Project Lazarus is basically the idea they stole from Terra Nova? But with no dinosaurs?

I can't tell how old Gavin's father is supposed to be. He last saw Gavin when he was a baby and has been looking for him for "years", so shouldn't he be younger? I assume that Silas and Isaiah left from the building in 10,000 BC to join the other tribe and didn't time travel to any other years first. He should look like the father of a ten-year-old. Also, how hard did he look, cause Gavin was living as Isaiah just a short walk from this building and he has access to modern technology.

I guess Josh and Riley were living in a parallel timeline, otherwise how did Sam just suddenly gain that memory? Shouldn't he have always had it?

These idiots better not be dumb enough to leave 1988 for 10,000 BC willingly.

I liked the guy giving the speech at the clearing about where all the "competent" people went.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

With the time jumps, I have no idea how old James is supposed to be. Why the need for the entire family? Why didn’t he just go to Silas, who had Isaiah? So, the aurora borealis machine runs on uranium? They are from 2706? I was a bit confused.

Don’t know what the red veins/arteries were. Some reaction? Some virus?

Last season, when folks were digging through what fell through the sinkhole, things seem to turn up that weren’t there before, like some sort of timey wimey adjustments for Gavin’s clues.

I can’t remember some things unless I choose to do so. I can barely remember dinner last week. The note memory just popped out of nowhere.  We got Hungry Eyes for this week’s song. Now everyone is back in 1988. Cue another sinkhole.  Do these folks keep resetting the timeline? Was there a sinkhole in 1988.

No new ep for two weeks - the fall finale.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

So this Project Lazarus is basically the idea they stole from Terra Nova? But with no dinosaurs?

The truly sad thing is that Terra Nova was a lot more fun and a lot more coherent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

With the time jumps, I have no idea how old James is supposed to be. Why the need for the entire family? Why didn’t he just go to Silas, who had Isaiah? So, the aurora borealis machine runs on uranium? They are from 2706? I was a bit confused.

I thought it was 2076. Or 2070-something.

It sounded like he didn't know where Silas and Isaiah were, but that seems dumb. Especially considering Aldrich and Silas both knew Isaiah grew up to be Gavin. But maybe they learned that in the future before they ever went to 10,000 BC and just didn't know how?

7 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I can't tell how old Gavin's father is supposed to be.

Yeah, the age casting is confusing at best.
In approximate order of appearance on the show:

• Gavin:
    Eoin Macken (38) 

• Silas, Isaiah/Gavin's grandfather in 10,000 B.C.
    Mark Lee (64)

• Isaiah, pre-adopted Gavin in 10,000 B.C. and then in 1988, from 2076:
    Diesel La Torraca (11, but 8 or 9 when season 1 was shot) 

• Gavin's mother, Dr. Clark in 1988, from 2076: 
    Melissa Neal (30?)

• Gavin's father, James Mallet, in 10,000 B.C., from 2076:
    Jonno Roberts (43)

Edited by shapeshifter
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Don’t know what the red veins/arteries were. Some reaction? Some virus?

Radiation poisoning of some sort if they're mining f'in' uranium and using it to douse the tips of their spears.

2 hours ago, paulvdb said:

The abandoned ice rink still has power? And even more unrealistic, it still has ice?

Seriously.
And clearly neither of the actors were able to ice skate. 
Oh well. Some stunt doubles who are ice skaters got paid to skate. That probably justifies this show's existence more than anything else.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

If the black rock contains uranium, why isn't everyone in the mine sick from radiation poisoning ?

Plus, uranium doesn't go kaboom.  Assuming that the black rock does go kaboom, does that mean that the clearing is contaminated with uranium after they blew up that rock in the fire in 'The Fog' episode.

If James believed that the Aurora went to 2076, how did Caroline travel to 1988 in the first place ?

How did James and his people get back to 10,000 BC in first place ? Unless there is a bigger truck-sized portal somewhere how did they bring all the equipment from 2076 to build a building.  Or do the auroras just randomly appear -- like the one that allowed Isaiah, Lily, Riley, and Wolf Snack to travel to 1988, thought that Aurora wasn't really random since it was predicted where it would appear.  This is so confusing.

I wish they had shown Gavin and the others exiting the portal in 1988 -- did anyone see them ?  Report them to police ?

They have yet to explain how the sink holes are caused -- or why they turn into portals back to 10,000 BC ?  Is James even aware of the time-traveling sinkholes ?

• Love 4

Well, at least we got some answers but wow, the show is a mess. The opening dialogue was so expository it was painful. We already had a "previously on" recap - we didn't need the characters to remind us what they were doing and why. The masks over the faces, was that supposed to fool somebody? Do the black rock delivery people usually wear masks? Plus they sat there looking shifty as hell, like that's not at all suspicious.

Then there's this really confusing scramble where everyone is fighting and Silas pops up to lend an arrow or two. Silas makes no damn sense whatsoever. This entire episode could have been avoided if SIlas just told everyone what was going on in the first place. And I loved when Sam said "this is Silas's footprint, let's follow him." Like, how in the hell does Sam know what Silas's footprint looks like?

More mysteries, who are the people trying to stop Caroline, and where did they take her? If the guards with the poisonous spears also caused the death of that guy back in Season 1 then what the hell were they doing so far from Lazarus?

Lucky for Eve that giant bird decided to do a full circle in the air before coming after her instead of coming right at her.

And, OMG, right in the middle of everything . . . Josh and Riley decided to go ice skating. Where's Tonya Harding when you need her?

One nice little touch . . . Jon Seda Jr. playing the young version of Sam.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, iMonrey said:

THAT'S why the casting suddenly made sense. This show has done a horrid job with casting younger versions of people (ok, really, just Gavin/Isaiah) that I was stunned when young Dr. Seal actually looked like Older Dr. Seal. Turns out, you just need to cast family members on this show to play younger/older versions that make sense.

So, Lazarus really is the shittier version of Terra Nova's plot. Terra Nova had its issues, but at least it had decent characters and the plot made sense. 

Time travel on this show sucks and makes no sense. So, is each time period running parallel to each other or not? Because this is the second time where something is established in one time period and immediately found out in the other. Dr. Seal SUDDENLY gaining a new memory makes zero sense. He should have always had that memory, but of course, since they just made it up this episode, Dr. Seal had to suddenly gain the memory now like a video game character who just unlocked it by pressing A and completing a mission to gain it. 

Shame steroid vulture couldn't carry Eve away and make her disappear. So close.

Wolf Snack and Pre-Med decide to ice skate. Great, don't care. Also, Caroline basically told the goons who kidnapped her about the Wheaties box, and they chose NOT to look in the box? Did they think it was just a funny saying and not code? Really?

Shame about Lucas near death, but REALLY don't care about his budding relationship with Maybe Teenager Veronica. Do we even know her age? And, of course, she's super upset over Lucas not telling her where he was going because, y'know, they were SUCH good friends in the two days they started talking. Stockholm Sister is starting to show her clinginess. I'm way more intrigued with Scott/Lucas' bromance, personally.

Also, random Red Coat character shows up to probably be eaten by Steroids Vulture.

Really don't care about the Tidal Wave of Sinkholes. Unless it's gonna kill all the main characters in 1988 (since they all suck), I really don't care what happens.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Well, at least we got some answers but wow, the show is a mess. The opening dialogue was so expository it was painful. We already had a "previously on" recap - we didn't need the characters to remind us what they were doing and why. The masks over the faces, was that supposed to fool somebody? Do the black rock delivery people usually wear masks? Plus they sat there looking shifty as hell, like that's not at all suspicious.

Then there's this really confusing scramble where everyone is fighting and Silas pops up to lend an arrow or two. Silas makes no damn sense whatsoever. This entire episode could have been avoided if SIlas just told everyone what was going on in the first place. And I loved when Sam said "this is Silas's footprint, let's follow him." Like, how in the hell does Sam know what Silas's footprint looks like?

More mysteries, who are the people trying to stop Caroline, and where did they take her? If the guards with the poisonous spears also caused the death of that guy back in Season 1 then what the hell were they doing so far from Lazarus?

Lucky for Eve that giant bird decided to do a full circle in the air before coming after her instead of coming right at her.

And, OMG, right in the middle of everything . . . Josh and Riley decided to go ice skating. Where's Tonya Harding when you need her?

I have been laughing for a good 10 minutes so thanks for all the gems in this post.

Why didn't they make a run for it when that bird picked up Bambi?

Oh this is now the only thing on this show that makes sense because I thought "damn that's some hella casting because this guy is Sam's twin"

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

And I loved when Sam said "this is Silas's footprint, let's follow him." Like, how in the hell does Sam know what Silas's footprint looks like?

Admittedly, I was watching a 24” screen across the room, but was that even a footprint? 
I decided that, of course, Silas leaves a primordial ooze wherever he’s been.

• LOL 2

And here I was going to give the casting director kudos for getting a good fit for young Dr. Sam. Figures it was his kid, probably needed a role to get his Equity card.

This show is ridiculous, but I will admit to chuckling over Riley’s interactions with her future father. “So disappointing” indeed.

• LOL 2

Re: The loudmouth in the camp introducing himself to the group talking about how all the “capable” people have left, nice way of introducing yourself to a group of people who you probably want to lead with your stupid ideas.  Maybe there’s a Nikki/Paulo (from Lost) episode here, lol

I don’t get the instant new clear memory from the past either for Riley to send a message to her Dad.  This idea worked far better and made more sense when it was done when Doc Brown sent Marty the letter from 1885 to 1955 in Back to the Future II.  Like @KaveDweller already mentioned there must be some parallel universe stuff going on here.  So they all go to 1988 and leave everyone else behind?  How nice 😆

• Fire 1
  • Love 2

Why did Levi go with them to 1988? Does he want to be a 3rd wheel in multiple time periods? He doesn’t have a kid to worry about there.

Shouldn’t he have gone back and given the rest of the people a heads up about what he found?

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Shouldn’t he have gone back and given the rest of the people a heads up about what he found?

Yes he should have but I guess they’re not deemed important enough.  There’s Ty, Scott, Lucas, Veronica and Ella.  We don’t really know the rest apart from the guy with the glasses.   It appears Lucas may be a goner though.  Maybe Silas went to tell them, lol. If he was able to get past that giant bird again 🤣

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Shame about Lucas near death, but REALLY don't care about his budding relationship with Maybe Teenager Veronica. Do we even know her age?

I don't think they've ever said, but I guess we can now assume she's not a teenager. Lucas mentioned taking her to a bar. I had just assumed she was a teen because she looks young, and because she was still with her kidnapper and helping him kidnap other kids. I would hope a 20 something year old would have ran away from their kidnapper once they got older, but I guess she had stockholm syndrome. She definitely has issues she needs to deal with. I suppose that's why I find her a little more interesting than some of the other characters. I think I would still prefer her to be a younger sister to Lucas than a romantic interest.

I hope Lucas survives. Maybe someone in the village knows of a cure.

The time shenanigans in this show are so wacky, but there's no point in trying to figure out the logic. I LOL'd at the doctor going "Woah, it's like I just remembered a new memory!"

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I know that the monologuing villain is a trope but, sweet lord, did Papa Gavin ever *stop* talking during his introductory “let me tell you every single thing about the Lazarus Project.  Every.  Single.  Thing.”  minutes-long spiel?  I’m surprised that it didn’t get revealed in All The Exposition, but I’m presuming the Aurora is set to 1988 rather than 2076 because Papa Gavin is trying to reach Mama Gavin there?

Also, there are entirely too many people time traveling in the first place.  As mentioned, there is no reason for Levi to do so.  (Can someone refresh my memory as to why Pre-Med had to go to 1988 as well?  Other than the obvious crush on WolfSnack?)  Not to mention, these characters aren’t even 100% certain that stepping through a time travel portal will work to begin with — why take on the risk of sending and potentially losing your entire crew?

I expect that by next week, every single character will have time-traveled and the only people left in B.C. will be newly-appointed leader Judah, and newly-coupled up Scott and Lucas.

I wish I had the video editing skills to place “Hungry Eyes” over their bedside scene.  Wolf Snack and Pre-Med WISH they have the chemistry that Scott and Lucas have!

This show is also burning through villains at an alarming rate - Prius’s tribe are our adversaries!  J/K, they’re kinda good now!   Now there are the exiles!  Now the Lazarus Project folks are the *real* bad guys!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lethallyfab said:

Also, there are entirely too many people time traveling in the first place.  As mentioned, there is no reason for Levi to do so.  (Can someone refresh my memory as to why Pre-Med had to go to 1988 as well?  Other than the obvious crush on WolfSnack?) 

WolfSnack and Pre-Med both went to 1988 accidentally. They were sending Isaiah so that he could grow up and become WolfSnack's father, and when the portal closed it pulled them both with it.

• Useful 1

Here's the even more confusing part of the time travel shenanigans in this episode.

The aurora in Topanga when to 1988, but they had no idea WHEN in 1988 WolfSnack and Riley arrived.  So did they just re-program the portal in the tower to go to sometime in 1988 + a couple of days.  Even more confusing, the tower is nowhere near Santa Monica -- how long did it take Gavin and the others to walk from the exit point of the aurora to Santa Monica ?  And did they fall out of the sky when they got to 1988 since the aurora was on one of the top floors of the tower ?  Shouldn't someone have been injured by the fall.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2022 at 4:24 AM, paulvdb said:

The abandoned ice rink still has power? And even more unrealistic, it still has ice?

Also, the protective netting wasn't a requirement until 2002-2003. Nobody had them in 1988. [Hockey parent mode off]

Edited by Tachi Rocinante
  • Thanks 1

This show is so bad, it is great! The actors "acting" while wearing the masks was a master class on how to roll your eyes to show emotions...and failing. Gee, that was bad. The fight was ridiculous. There was a gun pointed at someone head and the guard was just looking around waiting to be hit with something. Why put a gun to a person's head when you do nothing to avert the threat coming your way? Terrible hostage taker, that one. Even the villains are incompetent. 

Shouldn't Silas and Papa be saying Isaiah instead of Gavin? They only knew him as Isaiah. Or does Darth Gavin have a portal where he sees everyone's future and past like in a movie so he knows everything?

When Darth Gavin appeared I joked that he was going to say "I am your father" so the Emmy's for the least original dialogue goes to: the writers of this show.

Then he said something like: I have been waiting a long time to tell you everything, I don't know here to start" which is a great way to describe how we all feel. We don't know where to start either. Or where the start is. 

Refresh my memory because this show does too many loops with the stories: Gavin's dad hasn't seen him since he was a n infant, but the infant was playing hide and seek? And why hasn't he never left his tower to go see the kid at the village where he was with Silas? And do we really need to see Gavin having daddy issues at his age? Really?

I am still watching so maybe those questions will be answered - but I don't believe they will

Edited by circumvent
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, circumvent said:

When Darth Gavin appeared I joked that he was going to say "I am your father" so the Emmy's for the least original dialogue goes to: the writers of this show.

"Darth Gavin"!🤣 Exactly!
I did LOL when he said: "I am your father" in the exact same measured cadence of the original Darth Vader. 
That could not have been entirely unintentionally funny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

"Darth Gavin"!🤣 Exactly!
I did LOL when he said: "I am your father" in the exact same measured cadence of the original Darth Vader. 
That could not have been entirely unintentionally funny.

But he prefaced it with “And most importantly”, so it was completely different /s

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, KaveDweller said:

These idiots better not be dumb enough to leave 1988 for 10,000 BC willingly.

Let me fix that for you.

These idiots are dumb and can't wait to leave 1988 to go back to 10,000 BC.

We all know they will use the tsunami as an excuse.  Of course there is no evidence of sinkholes being a problem anywhere besides the west coast.  So why not a road trip.  Go to New York.  Maybe sell your working cell phone prototype to Sony and buy Sony stock instead of Apple.

I finding it increasingly tough to analyze anything.  So little thought is put in on their end and everything is so contrived I just find myself saying "whatever."

• LOL 3
On 11/2/2022 at 4:24 AM, paulvdb said:

I thought Gavin's mom said it was being renovated. Of course, that makes her siphoning power from it and them not noticing make very little sense lol.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, Lady Calypso said:

I'm way more intrigued with Scott/Lucas' bromance, personally.

I like Veronica/Lucas but I thought they should have gone down a Lucas/Scott path all the way back in the pilot.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:33 PM, pezgirl7 said:

The time shenanigans in this show are so wacky, but there's no point in trying to figure out the logic. I LOL'd at the doctor going "Woah, it's like I just remembered a new memory!"

Yea, trying to make it make sense is futile. For me, the show is entertaining because it doesn't make any sense. I too rolled at that line. And Jon Seda's terrible execution of it. The bad acting is amazing in this show.

Oh also, after this ep I'm guessing Veronica is probably meant to be 21-22 and Lucas is meant to be 25-28 so not too much of an age difference. As for Veronica staying with Kidnapper Dad at that age, I assumed she was kidnapped young and he obviously had indoctrinated her.

• Love 3
On 11/2/2022 at 4:33 PM, pezgirl7 said:

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, trying to make it make sense is futile. For me, the show is entertaining because it doesn't make any sense. I too rolled at that line. And Jon Seda's terrible execution of it. The bad acting is amazing in this show

Given that IMDb seems to indicate that Jon Seda can act (imdb.com/name/nm0781218/awards) I'm guess he was going for a campy delivery of the line.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:29 PM, Lady Calypso said:

So, Lazarus really is the shittier version of Terra Nova's plot.

With a strong dash of Dark. From the moment Silas tried to prevent Isaiah going to 1988 I figured he was trying to break a time loop. I still half entertain the thought that Silas is really Josh.

In Terra Nova I think they established it as a parallel time? I don't think La Brea has done this. The concept of pillaging the distant past for finite resources without it having consequences on the more recent past as they know it is ridiculous.

• Love 2

I'm still enjoying this show, regardless of how ridiculous it is. But I am irrationally irritated by Izzy running around in 8 hole Docs. Sure, well loved Docs are insanely comfortable but they are 1) extremely heavy* and 2) not shoes you want to be running in.

*Even if they are newer, and lighter (seriously, go lift a pair and compare them to an OG pair), they aren't shoes you want to be wearing when you know you'll be running.

Let’s pretend that Gavin actually took modern day ID cards to 10,000BC. Let’s pretend they were still on him after being captured by the exiles.  Then we can pretend that the presence of that ID is how James knew his name.  Just how did James turn that into ‘I am your father’.  Gavin was captured in that tower on his own.  No one told James that Gavin used to be Isiah.  Did James run a DNA test on him? There was a bandage on Gavin’s neck.  
so many many plot holes.  

• Love 1

I half expected them to walk into the portal and realize Darth sent them to 2076.  That would have been amusing.

Why didn't they just bring some workers from 2076 to mine, instead of relying on questionable warring factions who rely on weak sky people as a labor source.

They have cameras everywhere and tons of personnel and somehow didn't manage to capture Rebecca and Scott when they tried to get in earlier?  Heck, shouldn't they have captured Silas by now?  No one even needed to use that Lazarus card.  They didn't even need to go through that hijacking-the-uranium-shipment stuff.  Just walk right up to the Tower, get captured and voilà!

How did Eve and everyone get all their old clothes back?  I thought I remembered seeing them strewn around the floor of the mine.  

They're all "tracking" Silas, and Izzy and Levi just stop to talk?  Did the Writers forget that the four of them were on some pressing mission to find someone before their trail got cold?

I suppose Lucas' transformation is that promise to his mom.  I'm surprised I actually don't want him to die anymore.  I agree he and Scott could make a good couple.

That weird lighting and blurry focusing totally made me feel like I was back in the 1980s.

That mother has been back in the 1980s long enough to get a job and all that, and now she gets raided?  What happened to that scientist guy that Josh and Riley first contacted?

The scenes in the ice rink were total cringe.   The reunion with his family would have meant a bit more if Josh actually cared about his family.  All he seems to care about is getting to next base with Riley.

How did the portal send them back to the exact day when Riley and Josh are waiting?  As someone mentioned above, the dad acknowledged the mom was in 1988, so that clearly meant the portal could send people to other years.  If anyone should be going back to 1988, it's Silas since he actually knows stuff and he would know how to get them back to 10,000 BCE (though why they would want to go back, no one knows).

Don't forget to eat your WHEATIES.  Real subtle.  Every member of this family is an absolute genius.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Camera One said:

Why didn't they just bring some workers from 2076 to mine, instead of relying on questionable warring factions who rely on weak sky people as a labor source.

Don't cha know, everyone in 2076 is hooked up to the Matrix.😝🙄

• LOL 3
On 11/6/2022 at 1:42 AM, Camera One said:

The scenes in the ice rink were total cringe.   The reunion with his family would have meant a bit more if Josh actually cared about his family.  All he seems to care about is getting to next base with Riley.

That is actually the most realistic part of the show.  He's a 17 year old boy and she's hot.  We're lucky he even remembered about his parents.

On 11/5/2022 at 9:33 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I don't get the sense any of the actors are playing up the camp. The show would maybe be funner to watch if they were though. 

I'd actually disagree.  Camp is more about giving something absurd the seriousness it doesn't deserve than hamming it up.  It's when the cast doesn't realize just how bad the script they are reading really is when you have the most fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Taget said:
On 11/6/2022 at 1:42 AM, Camera One said:

That is actually the most realistic part of the show.  He's a 17 year old boy and she's hot.  We're lucky he even remembered about his parents.

My thoughts exactly.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Thanks for this explanation, @Taget:

1 hour ago, Taget said:

Camp is more about giving something absurd the seriousness it doesn't deserve than hamming it up.

But regarding Dr. Sam declaring: "It's like I've got a new memory!" as delivered by actor Jon Seda,
I'm not clear regarding:

1 hour ago, Taget said:

It's when the cast doesn't realize just how bad the script they are reading really is when you have the most fun.

——whether you think Seda was "giving something absurd the seriousness it doesn't deserve" 
or
do you think Seda "doesn't realize just how bad the script they are reading really is"?

IMO he definitely wasn't 'giving something absurd seriousness it doesn't deserve.' It was a bad line horribly executed in a very funny way, but I'm not convinced he was purposefully being bad because he knows the show is bad. I think they mostly think the show is legit, which you know what, sometimes that's the funniest thing ever lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Thanks for this explanation, @Taget:

But regarding Dr. Sam declaring: "It's like I've got a new memory!" as delivered by actor Jon Seda,
I'm not clear regarding:

——whether you think Seda was "giving something absurd the seriousness it doesn't deserve" 
or
do you think Seda "doesn't realize just how bad the script they are reading really is"?

It is too bad James Lipton passed away so someone could ask him these important questions.  Clearly the line was delivered with a seriousness it did not deserve.  Unless he contacted his agent to seriously suggest he better get him off this show and into something else he'd actually want to have on his resume.

• Thanks 1
On 11/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, Lady Calypso said:

Shame about Lucas near death, but REALLY don't care about his budding relationship with Maybe Teenager Veronica. Do we even know her age? And, of course, she's super upset over Lucas not telling her where he was going because, y'know, they were SUCH good friends in the two days they started talking. Stockholm Sister is starting to show her clinginess. I'm way more intrigued with Scott/Lucas' bromance, personally.

She's been age vagued. At one point it seemed like she was supposed to be a teenager (her backstory is that she was held hostage by the guy who forced her to pretend to be his daughter after she ran away from home) but now they seem to be suggesting she's in her 20's.

I seriously thought Lucas and Scott were going to kiss. I was liking Veronica and Lucas, but that hoyay was outstanding.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2

I keep thinking that with a sinkhole opening up in the ocean, a tsunami is the least of the effects.  That water draining out through a gigantic hole is going to be quite a sight.  At least the folks downunder will have plenty of fish for dinner.

On 11/3/2022 at 4:39 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

And did they fall out of the sky when they got to 1988 since the aurora was on one of the top floors of the tower ? 

It probably would have cost a chunk of money to replicate, but it would have been fun to have them pop up in a Tower Records store, or maybe a Blockbuster.  "What is this place?"

Is everyone on this show related to each other somehow?  It seems like we're moving toward the 'I'm my own grandpa' scenario.

• Like 2