Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
saoirse

NCIS: Los Angeles in the Media

Random tidbit from Hillary Clinton's book:

5. Her postelection pop culture: 

Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, the Hamilton cast album, The Good Wife, Madam Secretary, Blue Bloods, and NCIS: Los Angeles, which Bill “insists is the best of the bunch.'

• Like 2

I was all 'Huh? Why do I recognize that Portuguese presenter?' for a minute there!

I haven't watched this show for ages. Nice to see her flying the flag for Portugal, though. 

Catherine Bell

(for those of you who don't know, she portrayed Mac on "JAG" many many years ago,

and original recipe NCIS is a spin-off of "JAG")

will be reprising her role as "Mac" once again on an upcoming episode of NCIS: LA

(I guess I should have mentioned that she reprised "Mac" on last years' finale / this years' premiere)

• Like 3

Per TV Guide production has been halted due to Corona virus. 

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, anna0852 said:

Kyle Harimoto's IG Story said production was over for Season 11. Rumors are that only 22 episodes were filmed.

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2020 at 8:02 AM, anna0852 said:

I questioned this on Blue Bloods thread I think...how many shows will shut down due to the virus? I just hope everyone is well and pray we make it through this all healthy and In one piece.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, 123BP said:

Rumors are that only 22 episodes were filmed.

Daniela Ruah said on her IG that they'd finished with 1 episode still to go, so sounds like we'll see 23 episodes. I'm gonna guess that it's renewed and we might see 25 episodes in season 12?

A little article about the Callen-Anna relationship from Bar Paly's perspective:

https://parade.com/1012253/paulettecohn/ncis-los-angeles-bar-paly-interview-season/

• Like 1

I don't read many articles about the show (reviews, yes), but I liked this one focused on what we might see for Callen in S12 (he's not been the focus of an article very often, lately). I hope whatever happens, the writers don't make Sam as much of a jerk towards him as he was in the last few episodes (that was very unSam-like).

https://cartermatt.com/403331/ncis-los-angeles-season-12-our-hopes-for-g-callens-story/

• Like 1