Type keyword(s) to search

S08:E10: October 31, 2022

• Start Topic

On 10/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, Crashcourse said:

Australian guy was nice, but I think he knew that his role was supposed to be more of a background prop.

Its an absolute SHOCK and travesty that hot Australian Adam was sent home 😱🌹!  He's such an absolute hunky dream boat and smart- what's not to like?! These girls are busy crying and getting their cheeky bikinis in a bunch over aimless 20 something F-boys when there's an Aussie Dream Boat Geologist right in front of them! In what parallel universe is a guy like that EVER turned down?! I demand a re-shoot with him as The Bachelor and me as a contestant- I'm a 4.75 ring size, Adam and I'll accept Zales or a sensible pawn shop estate ring purchase 😄🥰

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/31/2022 at 10:25 PM, chocolatine said:

I don't care if he lives on the moon, I'd still enjoy a fun couple of days/weeks on the beach with him.

Hell, I'd even enjoy just one date card with him! 😅  What an absolute hunk- the girls on BIP are blind and tasteless! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3