Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Intimate Angels

secnarf
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

Are Timmy, Eliza, and Percy all supposed to be around the same age? 

I think so - it sounds like they all went to school together. From episode 1 I think Eliza is maybe a year or two younger.

I like Connie. 

I don’t think I care if Tim and Eliza get together at this point.

It’s weird that so many of them work at the same time at a small store lol. I guess it’s how the show can work.

15 hours ago, secnarf said:

I think so - it sounds like they all went to school together. From episode 1 I think Eliza is maybe a year or two younger.

Thanks. I thought so, too. It’s just weird because of the RL ages of the actors, like there’s almost 20 years between JB Smoove and Melissa Fumero. And about 10 between Randall Park and Smoove.

Until their time in HS was referenced, I definitely did not think Timmy and Percy were peers. Let alone Eliza and Percy. 

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Like 1
On 11/6/2022 at 1:51 PM, VagueDisclaimer said:

Thanks. I thought so, too. It’s just weird because of the RL ages of the actors, like there’s almost 20 years between JB Smoove and Melissa Fumero. And about 10 between Randall Park and Smoove.

Until their time in HS was referenced, I definitely did not think Timmy and Percy were peers. Let alone Eliza and Percy. 

Yes this bugs me. Jb smoove being so much older than the others but they're supposed to be at least near same age and all in high school around the sane time. 

Edited by DrSpaceman73
  • Like 1
  • Love 1