Type keyword(s) to search

BDA Media: On the High Seas

• Start Topic

Andy Cohen had all the BD franchise captains on WWHL.  Among the questions Captain Kerry answered was something about the worst crew member.  I swear he said Tiffany - but there's no Tiffany in the cast.

For the record, Lee said Dane, Sandy said Mat, Jason said Ryan, and I forget who Glenn said.

On 11/3/2022 at 12:41 PM, meep.meep said:

For the record, Lee said Dane, Sandy said Mat, Jason said Ryan, and I forget who Glenn said.

Was Mat the chef? I can't stand Captain S but she could be right. Chef matt was weird. Most of the chefs are nuts but Matt was weird, crazy, creepy.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Was Mat the chef? I can't stand Captain S but she could be right. Chef matt was weird. Most of the chefs are nuts but Matt was weird, crazy, creepy.

Yes. He was the one that quit before they got started, then came back, then left again later, then came back and ended up staying because the replacement chef was stuck in quarantine. (and thinking about that now, I can see why she thought Dave was the best)

Edited by rur

Faye's got herself into a bit of a pickle. Gave an interview that Hannah (BDM) warned her against joining the show https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/below-decks-hannah-ferrier-warned-faye-clarke-not-to-join-the-show/  

Then Hannah came out and said she'd never talked to Faye until after the article was published . Now Faye's all over social media claiming she was duped by a fake Hannah account. Not too bright that one. 

Nice fact checking by US Magazine as well. 

39 minutes ago, snarts said:

Faye's got herself into a bit of a pickle. Gave an interview that Hannah (BDM) warned her against joining the show https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/below-decks-hannah-ferrier-warned-faye-clarke-not-to-join-the-show/  

Then Hannah came out and said she'd never talked to Faye until after the article was published . Now Faye's all over social media claiming she was duped by a fake Hannah account. Not too bright that one. 

Nice fact checking by US Magazine as well. 

I can believe she would be duped.  She seems like the type that would be.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Saw Kerry on a promo for the new season of BD, the OG show.

So what does that mean for BDA?

Have they found another captain, because the previous season aired about a year ago.  So it appears they had Kerry shoot a BD season rather than BDA.