Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E17: This Was Supposed to Be Our New Start

• Start Topic

Nate & Stacia both said they weren't given any credit for what they've done. Nate's was about what he's done in the relationship, while Stacia's was about what she's done in her life. It was unfair of him to project his experience with his absent mother onto her & she does need to encourage his progress.

• Love 2

If Lindy had that green dress, why didn't she wear THAT for her stupid prom instead of that monstrosity she wore? You can't tell me that Miguel really picked that out and gave it to her tossed in a bag. Anyway, she looked pretty. But, she needs to stop with the drama - she doesn't feel "safe"???

And what was with Dr. P crying every time one of them read from their papers? I don't remember anyone reading from lists or poems or anything before. At least Miguel didn't rap and there were no bunnies to distract Lindy.

I truly despise Alexis. She is a horrible person. Although, I think she looked the very best she has ever looked in that last part where they got together. I know it is important to have a good body image, but in 99% of what she has worn, it sure didn't work for me. I am glad Justin forced her into making that final call. He had sounded really strong and seemed to know that this was not a good relationship for him. When he said that if you removed the emotion from it and just looked at the facts, it was very clear and I thought he was going to be strong and say NO and go get Mya. Oh well, now he can.

I just hate that Krysten keeps giving Mitch more chances to be cruel to her. I am glad that Alexis forced the situation so that Krysten FINALLY said that it was enough. Although, she needs to find Luna a new dog sitter and just close the door. He is never going to come a'calling with an engagement ring and be ready to make a baby. She needs to accept that she will never be his first love and she deserves to be in a relationship where she is.

Stacia and Nate will be fine. Once they don't have to stick to their scripts and have producer hi jinx, they will be fine.

Did everyone catch that next week is Part 1 of the Reunion? I think they know we are more interested in that show than anything else. And, yes, I heard the "hit on me" part, too. THAT should be interesting. Now, if they could just get a new host. . .

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Krysten really doesn't know how to take a hint does she? I keep seeing Mitch getting throttled on reddit, but he told her in the nicest, most honest way she needs to have someone head over heels in love with her,  and he's not that guy.  Then she kept on and on with the door still ajar shit with the couples, he is brutally honest with her, but the lightbulb doesn't finally go on until the packing up scene?

Now I'm starting to wonder if her ex-fiance broke it off with her much earlier but she still thought there was some wiggle room and left the door open up until the wedding day.  He moved on and was actually dating, not cheating, and she kept the wedding venue and reception going in hopes he knew that door was still open for her!

For all of her "I deserve more" shit, she sure can't let go.  And why can't she get another dog watcher other than Mitch?  It's like she wants him to watch the dog so she'll see him again.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Looks like Nate & Stacia will stick it out. I'm doubtful they'll fix their issues tho.

I think they'll stick it out till after the Reunion show, but, then separate and divorce.  Maybe they'll continue to "be friends (with benefits)"😆

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I just hate that Krysten keeps giving Mitch more chances to be cruel to her. 

Kysten gave him more chances to be cruel to her because she wouldn't let up with the "door ajar."  

At some point when someone hears "So you're telling me there's a chance" after being told in a kind way,  they deserve the cruel-to-be-kind response.  It took several before the lightbulb went on.

I was in her corner most of this season, but she deserved to hear it in the cruelest way b/c she doesn't know when to backoff and take the hint.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Krysten really doesn't know how to take a hint does she? I keep seeing Mitch getting throttled on reddit, but he told her in the nicest, most honest way she needs to have someone head over heels in love with her,  and he's not that guy.  Then she kept on and on with the door still ajar shit with the couples, he is brutally honest with her, but the lightbulb doesn't finally go on until the packing up scene?

Now I'm starting to wonder if her ex-fiance broke it off with her much earlier but she still thought there was some wiggle room and left the door open up until the wedding day.  He moved on and was actually dating, not cheating, and she kept the wedding venue and reception going in hopes he knew that door was still open for her!

For all of her "I deserve more" shit, she sure can't let go.  And why can't she get another dog watcher other than Mitch?  It's like she wants him to watch the dog so she'll see him again.

I agree with everything here, especially the bolded part.  Krysten comes off as desperate and just won't take NO for an answer, and I wonder if the ex-fiance dipped out because he couldn't take it anymore.  I also think she kept the wedding venue and reception going in order to garner sympathy so that people would dump on the ex. 

Same thing with Mitch.  He was honest with her and she just wasn't hearing any of it, so she kept saying she was all in (even though she knew things weren't working) in order to garner sympathy so that people would dump on Mitch.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

I decided to log in here and find the result rather than torture myself watching. I wonder if Krysten would have said yes had Mitch said yes? I don't know what Mitch is thinking. Maybe he realizes he's not worthy of Krysten, maybe he realizes he's happy in his filthy little apartment.

He rather be single than tied up with marriage, a wife, house and children.  Does what he wants, when he wants.  She was easy with him too.  Can you imagine him with Alexia?

• Love 1

The crybabies cried on the last episode. Fitting. Justin didn't cry during the decision tho. He cried during their final goodbye. Given how quick she said divorce, I really wonder if they even had plans for when they had to move out of the apartment. It didn't look like there was anything to rework. They both just packed up & left. They should've rejoined the group & told everyone they were getting divorced. So strange!

• Love 2

Since Mitch went first, we don't know if bobbleheading Krysten would've "chosen herself." Glad she didn't have a bra sticking out of her dress this time. It was obvious from his lack of thought about their future he was going to choose divorce. He wasn't being mean about her open door. Somehow she took his silence as agreement instead of the opposite. She shouldn't have said anything about it changing in the future. Good thing Alexis helped clear up that he wasn't interested. Why was he mad he was forced to say it? He was fine with her looking stupid saying that stuff? It was misleading if she believed what wasn't true. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I'm glad this season is over.  There seemed to be lots of very intelligent yet difficult personalities.  They enjoyed talking in circles and arguing about arguing.  It was boring listening to their endless pontificating and re-wording things.  I'm ready for more crazies.  Has anyone heard when and where the next season will be filmed?

I guess it has already been filmed since it airs in January. The location is Nashville.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Alexander Pope said:

Am I the only one who thought that Alexis once again showed herself to be the queen of shit-stirring when she pushed Mitch in front of the group to admit that he didn't intend for any doors to be left open, that that was all Kirsten ??  She is THE WORST.  I hope Maya is back home with Justin.

Statistical Outlier--we posted at almost the same time.  I agree!

I heard Justin say that too!!!!! 

And Alexis is pretty much responsible for Morgan and Binh breaking up because she told Morgan that Binh was confiding in Justin, someone he could talk to. Alexis admitted it on the after show with Keshia Knight Pulliam. I'm sure Alexis exaggerated/embellished her story to stir the pot and amuse herself. 

Edited by EXEAL
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Alexis and Justin’s relationship made me think of a Gladys Knight song, “Neither one of us wants to be the first to say goodbye”.  Justin clearly wanted out but didn’t have the guts to admit it.  So, he did the next best thing and duped Alexis into saying she wants a divorce.  Now, he is going to play victim and go and get his dog. 

Kristen was doing so well and then she had to go and make herself look desperate, by saying she was leaving the door ajar for Mitch.  He doesn’t want her, and the sad part is that she is a prize.  Kristen and Mitch’s relationship reminds me of a movie I once saw titled “Untamed Heart” with Marisa Tomei and Christian Slater.  In one scene Marisa (a college student by day and a waitress at night) cried to Slater, “my boyfriend, an unemployed, pot head just told me he doesn’t want me; what has my life come to?”   I will never understand why an attractive and seemingly intelligent woman like Kristen allowed Mitch to keep making her look like a fool.

I’m wondering what happened with the guy before Mitch.  In the end here, she came off too needy, too everything , putting too much on the table.  Leaving the door open?  Where was her pride?   Then, she asks him to watch her dog no less.  She made herself too available in every way.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

I think Krysten has devolved into the Kate Sisk (from Kate and Luke a few seasons back) in that, in the beginning, all sympathies were with Kate/Krysten, but as the show continued, it was painfully obvious that these women were desperate and had such low self-esteem, that they allowed a toxic relationship to continue. I really did support Kate and definitely Krysten in the beginning, but by the end of the show, I had no compassion for them - they were treated the way they allowed themselves to be. Same with Paige and that ass Chris.

ETA - if anyone is interested, there is a current update post-reunion in the spoiler thread.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I agree with everything here, especially the bolded part.  Krysten comes off as desperate and just won't take NO for an answer, and I wonder if the ex-fiance dipped out because he couldn't take it anymore.  I also think she kept the wedding venue and reception going in order to garner sympathy so that people would dump on the ex. 

Same thing with Mitch.  He was honest with her and she just wasn't hearing any of it, so she kept saying she was all in (even though she knew things weren't working) in order to garner sympathy so that people would dump on Mitch.

Reality Show career dreams die hard. 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

He rather be single than tied up with marriage, a wife, house and children.  Does what he wants, when he wants.  She was easy with him too.  Can you imagine him with Alexia?

I can't imagine anyone being with Alexis.

I believed her about not being able to get money back. Most wedding venues and services have pretty strict cancellation policies.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think that Justin said yes hoping Alexis would say no so that he could play the sympathy card.  He really pushed her into her eventual no.  

What is so very surprising is that Pepper and Cal both identified all the participants as being emotionally mature (Lindy!) or emotionally intelligent.  Whaaaaat?  Stacia sees all problems as being on Nate, she doesn't take any accountability for herself.  Mitch really showed his mean (probably true self) when he turned angry.  I get it that he thinks everyone blames him for the demise of his relationship with Krysten-just ride it out for another hour and you don't have to see anyone ever again except for the reunion.  Oh, and Krysten is just making it harder for Luna if she has Mitch watch her.  If you break up, break up, but don't confuse Luna about whether or not Mitch is in your life.

So, when Lindy overreacts it's part of "her" and she shouldn't be expected to change, but if Miguel overreacts there's a different standard?  

The best part of the episode for me?  Bihn looked happy and relaxed.  It seems like he has recovered from the ordeal he endured.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, shok said:

I know this forum is mostly pro-Krysten but I've always been a Mitch fan. He's unusual, yes, but he's an interesting fellow and one of the few guys that's ever appeared on this show that is a relatively deep thinker and is able to express his ideas and emotions.

I've always been a Mitch fan, too.  I think he'd be a nice guy to hang out with and talk to.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Alexis is, to me, a very unlikeable person.  Always trying to trap Justin with words she says.  Pot-stirring, gleefully relaying confidential information that’s none of her business.  Pretty much every word about Justin was negative….and the half-assed way she read her “note” at decision day?  Awful. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 4

They gave away Nate & Stacia choosing to stay married by starting with them. Surely they wouldn't start the episode with a divorcing couple. It was nice that he brought her flowers. I could've sworn Justin gave Alexis a different rose from the one he had when he exited the vehicle. One wilting rose for his wife. 

12 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Alexis is, to me, a very unlikeable person.  Always trying to trap Justin with words she says.  Pot-stirring, gleefully relaying confidential information that’s none of her business.  Pretty much every word about Justin was negative….and the half-assed way she read her “note” at decision day?  Awful. 

To me, Alexis is a cross between a viper, a tarantula and a barracuda. 

She is a most unattractive person and should closely examine her treatment of other members of this season's MAFS participants, most especially Justin, preferably with a professional.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, shok said:

I know this forum is mostly pro-Krysten but I've always been a Mitch fan. He's unusual, yes, but he's an interesting fellow and one of the few guys that's ever appeared on this show that is a relatively deep thinker and is able to express his ideas and emotions. Krysten always thought she was so perfect and was the one who was trying to make the marriage work but I thought Mitch explained his feelings well as to why the marriage would never work. They both made a good effort though and I think they could both be happily married if they found the right kind of people to match up with. I think they both learned a lot about themselves.

My main issue with Mitch has always been that he's too stuck in ways to be on a show like this and I'm never a fan of those type of people for this setup. Be particular and do you but do that on your own terms. If you are not flexible in your preferences, this show isn't for you.

9 hours ago, Retired at last said:

If Lindy had that green dress, why didn't she wear THAT for her stupid prom instead of that monstrosity she wore? You can't tell me that Miguel really picked that out and gave it to her tossed in a bag. Anyway, she looked pretty. But, she needs to stop with the drama - she doesn't feel "safe"???

She literally told Miguel she loved that prom dress when they saw it in a store so he bought it. They said all this on screen.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I just can't believe that she really wanted to keep the door open for a future committed romantic relationship.  I am wondering if she wasn't saying that to try to remain friends with him.  I think she genuinely likes Mitch and they could be good friends but I think Mitch reacted to her "door open" comment as if she was trying to keep the door open for a future relationship.  I just don't believe she would be that unrealistic and desperate to even want that with Mitch.  Maybe she wanted a "friends with benefits" situation but I am finding it hard to swallow that she was really trying to keep something more than that going with him.  I think she felt rejected that he didn't even want to continue things on a friendship basis.  I think if he didn't feel like she was trying to leave the option open to rekindle some sort of romance he wouldn't have shut her down like that.  I think he may have been giving her the impression that they could remain friends until that point and that's why she acted so rejected.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think Mitch reacted to her "door open" comment as if she was trying to keep the door open for a future relationship.  I just don't believe she would be that unrealistic and desperate to even want that with Mitch.

I just rewatched the scene & transcribed from closed captioning:

"Yeah, we want to be friends. I even told Pastor Cal that I would leave my door ajar if maybe Mitch decided he was ready to just be a whole ass husband to me, I would probably crack the door. Yeah, I really would. But guys, we're not...ok don't get all...we're not. And then I said 'Mitch, when you come a-knockin' you know I want to be married and pregnant'"

So unfortunately, I do think she is (was) that unrealistic and desperate.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Lindz said:

Ugh. Miguel & Lindy said yes. Great. Now I hope they split by the reunion. 😒😒

She's not going anywhere, she took another look at his insurance. There is no copay and no deductible.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Ugh. That miscommunication started with Alexis saying she needed time, but not explaining what that involved. Then Justin said she's acting like it's a privilege she said yes, but refused to tell her how. It is jarring how bad their communication is & appears not to have improved. I would be very discouraged if that happened & kept happening. It would be difficult to believe that would change. If she really wanted the relationship, she wouldn't have said she was done though. Justin practically made her quit. Unfortunately, they're not completely done & it looks like Justin will expose her on the reunion.

• Love 3
On 10/27/2022 at 6:34 AM, Emma Snyder said:

This almost made me do a spit-take with my coffee 😂

The mean RN who did the early decision day.

Steve of Steve & Noi last season.

I don't think Steve is single.  I saw him at a restaurant about a month ago and he was with a blonde woman.  She said she met him through his uncle.  He joined in singing happy birthday to me.  Very nice and friendly guy.  I hope Kristen finds another guy who appreciates her for her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Justin needs to get in the car and go get his dog back. Moral of the story: If your partner tells you to choose between your pet and him/her? Choose your pet.

Alexis is a professional shit-stirrer. There was something almost "Dangerous Liaisons" about how she manipulated both Morgan AND Binh -- and she does it all by herself, just for fun.

You know, ANYONE can fail to find the right person. Krysten strikes me as a great gal who for whatever reason makes bad choices...and is probably too clingy, too "I'll change for you," too unable to just be herself and see where things go. She has a roaring biological clock and NO man finds that attractive. But for a lot of these people there's a reason they haven't found the right person. Lindy is insecure and needs constant reassurance. Miguel can't handle conflict and uses anything as an excuse to back off. Nate has abandonment issues. Stacia is so invested in being "strong and independent" that she can't let anyone else in and change anything. Justin is like an abused puppy who never stops cringing. That they set him up with Alexis is a crime.

Edited by brilliantbreakfast
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

I just rewatched the scene & transcribed from closed captioning:

"Yeah, we want to be friends. I even told Pastor Cal that I would leave my door ajar if maybe Mitch decided he was ready to just be a whole ass husband to me, I would probably crack the door. Yeah, I really would. But guys, we're not...ok don't get all...we're not. And then I said 'Mitch, when you come a-knockin' you know I want to be married and pregnant'"

So unfortunately, I do think she is (was) that unrealistic and desperate.

Ugh, I didn't catch all that, that's pretty awful.  I wanted to give her more credit than that.  She put on an act of being far more strong and independent, plus I never got the impression that she was ever in love with Mitch, but I guess her marriage and baby clock is ticking so loud that isn't even a prerequisite for her anymore.   I'm disappointed in her.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I just can't believe that she really wanted to keep the door open for a future committed romantic relationship.  I am wondering if she wasn't saying that to try to remain friends with him.  I think she genuinely likes Mitch and they could be good friends but I think Mitch reacted to her "door open" comment as if she was trying to keep the door open for a future relationship.  I just don't believe she would be that unrealistic and desperate to even want that with Mitch.  Maybe she wanted a "friends with benefits" situation but I am finding it hard to swallow that she was really trying to keep something more than that going with him.  I think she felt rejected that he didn't even want to continue things on a friendship basis.  I think if he didn't feel like she was trying to leave the option open to rekindle some sort of romance he wouldn't have shut her down like that.  I think he may have been giving her the impression that they could remain friends until that point and that's why she acted so rejected.  

I thought the others were unnecessarily attacking Mitch. He was right. He never said he was leaving the door ajar. (lol who speaks like that?) Krysten did. He said that they weren't right for each other as husband and wife and she kept saying the door is open for her. I thought he was actually being very kind in the way he spoke to and about her on decision day and I thought it was obvious that he had complete respect for her as a person and they were amiable but his romantic feelings for her just weren't there and that was the problem. I think Krysten would have said yes had Mitch said yes first and i'm surprised they didn't have her go first. 

The thing that confuses me with this show is when one person says yes and one says no. Like, isn't this something you would discuss with each other off camera? Why would anyone not talk about what their decisions will be , that way no one is left hanging or embarrassed.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I think Krysten has devolved into the Kate Sisk (from Kate and Luke a few seasons back) in that, in the beginning, all sympathies were with Kate/Krysten, but as the show continued, it was painfully obvious that these women were desperate and had such low self-esteem, that they allowed a toxic relationship to continue. I really did support Kate and definitely Krysten in the beginning, but by the end of the show, I had no compassion for them - they were treated the way they allowed themselves to be. Same with Paige and that ass Chris.

ETA - if anyone is interested, there is a current update post-reunion in the spoiler thread.

I notice what Krysten does:  She hears things said that are blunt, then repackages and restates it to sound nicer.  All while head nodding.  

I've learned that most women that talk constantly about "deserving more" are the ones begging for the man who gives them less.

Am I the only one that did a 180 on Lindy?  I couldn't stand her up until she interrupted Miguel's me-me-me poem recital.

Then I started kind of digging her; she can be fun and not in a put on way.  I enjoyed her on DD too.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I notice what Krysten does:  She hears things said that are blunt, then repackages and restates it to sound nicer.  All while head nodding.  

I've learned that most women that talk constantly about "deserving more" are the ones begging for the man who gives them less.

Am I the only one that did a 180 on Lindy?  I couldn't stand her up until she interrupted Miguel's me-me-me poem recital.

Then I started kind of digging her; she can be fun and not in a put on way.  I enjoyed her on DD too.

I just find Lindy's voice to be super annoying. It has such a whiny tone to it. But other than that, I think she acts reasonably. Miguel's personality during the getaway was scary and I would've said no just based on that alone.

She literally just went under his health insurance so I doubt she was ever going to choose divorce that quickly after.

Agree about the deserving more comment. It was like Alyssa of last season constantly saying she was a good person. People who are good people don't need to say it and justify it 100 x a day. They just know they are.

I like Krysten. I think she's sweet and would be a good friend. But leaving the door open didn't make sense. The man is 41? years old. It's not like he's a 25 year old that just needs time to mature. He matured as much as he's ever going to. He also spent 8 weeks with you which should have been the honeymoon stage but it wasn't . Just move on, close all doors and find someone you have more in common with and a better connection to.

• Love 4

Justin needs to get in the car and go get his dog back. Moral of the story: If your partner tells you to choose between your pet and him/her? Choose your pet.

Agreed but... Mya is dog aggressive and should not be living with other dogs. So one of their two dogs would have to go. I suppose they could be diligent and keep the two dogs separated all the time but that's difficult, even for careful and diligent dog owners, which I don't think either Justin or Alexis are. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jax7917 said:

I thought the others were unnecessarily attacking Mitch. He was right. He never said he was leaving the door ajar. (lol who speaks like that?) Krysten did. He said that they weren't right for each other as husband and wife and she kept saying the door is open for her. I thought he was actually being very kind in the way he spoke to and about her on decision day and I thought it was obvious that he had complete respect for her as a person and they were amiable but his romantic feelings for her just weren't there and that was the problem. I think Krysten would have said yes had Mitch said yes first and i'm surprised they didn't have her go first. 

The thing that confuses me with this show is when one person says yes and one says no. Like, isn't this something you would discuss with each other off camera? Why would anyone not talk about what their decisions will be , that way no one is left hanging or embarrassed.

I completely agree.

He was perfectly nice in the "no" decision.  She's nodding in agreement b/c she deserves someone who wants her.  But then after agreeing, the door's open to reconciliation.  He's pretty clear that the door is open to friendship.  What person walks out of the discussion with Dr. Pepper and Pastor Cal and thinks, "So you're telling me there's a chance?"  

That wasn't enough for the lightbulb moment, so she feels the need to mention it again with the couples?  Unless that was producer driven, why mention the door being ajar again?  Then the mob starts making Mitch sounds like the jerk so he's got to shut it down.  How many times does he have to say I'm just not that into you?  

And that's not even enough for her.  It took him getting angry in the kitchen before the lightbulb FINALLY came on.  

Except...she decides he should watch the dog while she goes camping.  How did she do anything before Mitch?  Does she not have someone reliable to watch the dog?  Or is that just another attempt for her to keep the door open b/c she'll get to see Mitch at the drop off, then the pick up and he'll remember the "something's there" feeling that apparently only she had?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

Except...she decides he should watch the dog while she goes camping.  How did she do anything before Mitch?  Does she not have someone reliable to watch the dog?  Or is that just another attempt for her to keep the door open b/c she'll get to see Mitch at the drop off, then the pick up and he'll remember the "something's there" feeling that apparently only she had?

I don't really see anything wrong with her having him mind the dog while she went camping.

I think she finally got that he is not interested in any kind of romance, but they initially both said that they wanted to remain friends, so I think it is ok.

But then I am sometimes kind of naive.

5 minutes ago, cinsays said:

I don't really see anything wrong with her having him mind the dog while she went camping.

I think she finally got that he is not interested in any kind of romance, but they initially both said that they wanted to remain friends, so I think it is ok.

But then I am sometimes kind of naive.

The last thing I'd want to do is have an ex watch my animal.

I'm sure she had people she relied upon before to watch her dog.

I never got the impression Mitch was that into her dog in the first place.

This is all about being able to see him again under the pretext of watching her dog.

2 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I just find Lindy's voice to be super annoying. It has such a whiny tone to it. But other than that, I think she acts reasonably. Miguel's personality during the getaway was scary and I would've said no just based on that alone.

She literally just went under his health insurance so I doubt she was ever going to choose divorce that quickly after.

Agree about the deserving more comment. It was like Alyssa of last season constantly saying she was a good person. People who are good people don't need to say it and justify it 100 x a day. They just know they are.

I like Krysten. I think she's sweet and would be a good friend. But leaving the door open didn't make sense. The man is 41? years old. It's not like he's a 25 year old that just needs time to mature. He matured as much as he's ever going to. He also spent 8 weeks with you which should have been the honeymoon stage but it wasn't . Just move on, close all doors and find someone you have more in common with and a better connection to.

I still find Lindy's voice to be horribly grating, but I think I started liking her personality more towards the end of the show.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 3

Mitch didn't like the dog, and I'm pretty sure she could have found someone else to look after it. 

And what if he met someone else and had to explain that he's watching his ex-wife's dog?  Krysten might also want to cock block. 

• Love 4
On 10/26/2022 at 10:38 PM, Yeah No said:

I'm seriously considering devoting all next season to reading Dostoevsky rather than watch another season of this crapfest.   They are not giving us enough time between seasons anymore and it's just getting to be too much.

I actually do read during most of the episodes, which is why I miss a lot of the juicy bits of the drama. Not Dostoevsky, but slowly working through a vast book collection. Mostly fiction, but one day I will finish that door-stop size bio of Edna St. Vincent Millay.

I thought San Diego would be fun season even if it was airing too soon. But such a dud. Has a location been announced for the next one? I'll probably be there, still reading my Edna.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:32 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

Mitch was out, gone, done from the beginning---he wasn't attracted to his bride, and that never changed. 

Agreed. He gave it a half-hearted try at best.

I often wonder would any of these pairings have become real couples if they met IRL? Amani & Woody, Jessica & Austen? Maybe Deonna & Greg? Who else? I didn't see/remember the early seasons. Hard to know since MAFS shows us such an edited version of things.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:34 AM, Rightside said:

Ha! She save the cleavage dress for the reunion show!!!

Gotta put 'em out there again now that she's single. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/27/2022 at 12:35 AM, princelina said:

I have to say I was Team Mitch for once in the final argument - he was trying to be cool without saying he had no interest in the open door, until the others forced it.  But I'm happy for Krysten that they did so she can just move on.

You know, I ended up liking Mitch despite, myself.

He is a take-it-or-leave-it type of guy and might be okay in small doses.

I think the ladies accidentally did Krysten a favor. I could see Mitch calling up for a booty call once in a while and now I think that door is firmly closed because Krysten knows the score.

Krysten seems like a great lady. I think @Yeah No is absolutely right that her biological clock has her making some wonky decisions.  She should never settle for someone who does not give her love and respect. I hope she finds a great guy in the future.

• Love 5
On 10/27/2022 at 2:05 PM, Boo Boo said:

The thing you said about the ex does make some sense.

It is awesome to have a positive attitude but this is bordering on delusional.

Am I the only one who took Krysten asking Mitch to babysit her dog as a joke?

I mean she does understand that Mitch hates that dog and will happily drop-kick it into the ocean when no one is looking...right?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Mitch didn't like the dog, and I'm pretty sure she could have found someone else to look after it. 

And what if he met someone else and had to explain that he's watching his ex-wife's dog?  Krysten might also want to cock block. 

looked to me like he did like it

he was willing to wipe his face rolls, that shows something, no?

• LOL 1

The couple that was so in love on the honeymoon barely made it past DD. So hilariously tragic! I still can't help but laugh at their spectacular downfall. Truly one-of-a-kind. 🤣🤣

Krysten was lying to herself so bad, believing it just wasn't the right time. She can say they'll be friends all she wants til he starts dating. 🤣 He won't care about her dating others. I do appreciate him setting her free & not wasting anymore of her time, too bad she wasn't all out until Alexis made the truth clear.

• Love 1