Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E07: The Failed Priest

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

This dude, I swear. It's no wonder most of his older kids that have moved out hate his ass. They got around other people and gotten into relationships and seen how much of a c^nt he is. Yes I said it. 

As far as Christine giving him and Robyn money for them cosigning or helping with the down-payment  (how could Robyn, she's never had a job and her Victoria Secrets account was probably in collections, so the only credit she has is that and the Vegas house, which is linked with him, so she can fuck off) it doesn't even matter to me. He was on the mortgage then off the mortgage to buy Robyn the biggest house because she needed a 5 million room castle. So how was that fair to the others. I can see now why Jenelle just spent 50k and got a rv because she didn't want him and Robyn hanging that over her head if they helped out in any way. 

And I love how Meri and Robyn have made   Christine's leaving all about them. Goes to show if they were as great of a sister wives to her, they would have known how bad her marriage was. So they can both fuck off because of that but because one divorced her first husband and the other was about to when she thought Sam was a dude.

There are ways to repair bad credit. I brought mine from 450 to 690 in 3 years, and did not pay a credit counselor, or declare bankruptcy. I just paid all my cards and loans off.  Surely since the LV move, she would have been able to repair and improve her score. 7 years, show money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, 65mickey said:

The only reason that Kody wants a 50/50 stared custody agreement is to prevent Christine from going after him for child support. Why would the state of Utah get involved and demand a custody agreement between them unless Christine files for some type of assistance after she moves to Utah?  

For nearly all States, shared custody does nothing to affect the amount of child support awarded.  The departing parent still has to put a roof over the child’s head, even if it is only for two weeks a month.

Like it or don’t, Christine has to protect herself and get a lawyer.  Kody is tricking her out of ignorance to give up her share.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't know much about this stuff but I would think that just because Kody and Robyn gave Christine the down payment for her house doesn't mean she owes it back to them if she sells the house even if he cosigned for her on the loan.  All cosigning means is that the cosigner agrees to take over the payments should the person they cosign for is unable to make them.  She's not married to him and just having kids with him doesn't automatically make her liable for paying them back if the down payment was given as a gift.  Unless she entered into a specific legal agreement with them to pay them back the down payment should she sell the house they may not be able to get it back from her.  I once knew someone in a similar situation and they had a legal agreement so when they sold the house they had to pay the cosigner back the down payment they gave them.

This happened to me.  When I divorced my second, he had given me the down for the house we had begin to build before our marriage deteriorated.  Part of our divorce included me paying the down back.  Just to shut him up, this is a good thing to do.  No interest, though.  Just the principle.

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You know Robyn sitting out there at CP in that lone chair looking so depressed…..it’s really pitiful and outrageous.  Robyn appears to be the most miserable person in the bunch from what we’re seeing right now.  

Well, at least, now we know what the nanny does:  watches the kids while Sobyn sits and mopes at PPP.

Edited by b2H
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

His name was on the mortgage. Co-signing really isn’t the correct word, at least I don’t think so.

She paid him back when her house in Vegas sold and the home was refinanced in her name only. Kody was removed from the deed.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, maggiegil said:

Presumably all the TLC money is split into 5 and divided out equally between the 5 adults, why do Robyn and Kody then act as a single unit and give Christine the deposit for her house? Surely Christine after 17 seasons on a tv show has a nest egg, unless Kody isn't being equal with the TLC money.

In the past, they had joint finances and they said they all had equal shares. There were several arguments about Meri demanding the same amount of money and an equally big house as the rest for just the two of them. They may have had this financial arrangement until some time in Arizona, but we have long since suspected this is no longer the case, especially with Janelle, Christine and Meri working a rather successful career with those MLM's, Robyn still doing nothing and Kody abandoning them completely over the past few years.

Now, I do not believe Kody's claim about that deposit at all. But if there is any truth in it, the only thing I can come up with, is that Christine's down payment came from their joint finances at the time, which technically means that all 5 paid for it, not just Robyn and Kody. Or maybe from the sale of her LV house, which Kody probably claimed as his too.

Also, Kody was mysteriously removed from the deed of Christine's house just before they bought Robyn's mansion. Financially a stupid decision if you funded part of the house, have no legal connection to your partner and then sign away all ownership.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Truely did seem to be speaking for herself directly to the camera.

I thought it sounded as though she rehearsed (which I have no problem with - it's a lot to have a 12 year old speak in front of the camera and crew on such a sensitive subject), but articulate and genuine. I feel like she and Christine went over the conversation in advance so she could think through her answers.

I watched the video of Janelles RV put out by the dealer and they went on about the ease of leveling with that particular model, it was a simple push of a button… so wtf is going on with Janelles? 

They tried pushing the "auto-level" button but evidently it didn't work. I know nothing about RVs but it seems like it would be more difficult to level it on a dirt road than it would be if you had a gravel or concrete pad to sit it on...

• Like 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody apparently sells guns.

The 6 - 8 week timeline is because prior to the surgery they needed to isolate for two weeks after flying there. Then Kody (per Robyn's rules) would have had to isolate prior to going back to Robyn's. So really about 5 weeks.

If the house plans fall through….a gun range might make a good income producing project on CP.  I’m only half kidding.  Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mscav said:

I want to like Janelle BUT the way she lets that @sshat talk to het boys without going off on him and telling him to get lost...I just can't.. Gabe shouldn't be wondering what he did wrong. His mother should have already explained to him he has done nothing wrong. His father is a (most likely clinical)  narcissist and is incapable of loving others. She should be building him up and telling Kody he is not allowed to talk to her boys like that.

I agree 100%!! It was so sad seeing Gabe's face tearing up wondering what he did wrong. I so wanted to give him a big hug and say baby you did nothing wrong!! I have a son the same age and I would never let anybody treat him that way!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 14

Kody is proving more and more to be an egocentric idiot. I can't for the life of me, understand why Janelle doesn't put her kids first and tell him to fuck off. 

Truly is really impressive - I think she is the most intelligent Brown by far. Amazing how she was more articulate in her clip than all the Brown adults have been in the entire run of the show. 

Kody is less concerned with Christine leaving than he is with the fact that he was not the one that decided she should leave. How dare she do that to him!

From the previews, looks like Sobin' does get covid. It would seem that the douche that is Kody would be responsible for that. 

Amazing how fragile this house of cards is. 

• Like 8
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I thought Christine would be the last wife to leave Kody.  She more so than the other three fawned over him.  She never hid the fact that she was in love with him.  In every picture with the five of them, she is always next to him.  Then after her daughters got married, it appeared that something shifted.  I believe her eldest three sat her down and help her to see things the way they were, instead of how she wanted them to be. 

I forget if it was in an episode, or if I saw this someplace else, but she did basically say that Mykelti and Tony helped her see that marriage doesn’t have to be a battle. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

They tried pushing the "auto-level" button but evidently it didn't work. I know nothing about RVs but it seems like it would be more difficult to level it on a dirt road than it would be if you had a gravel or concrete pad to sit it on...

Yes I know they pushed the “Auto-Level” button but I can’t figure out what the problem was because in the RV dealers video of the model Janelle bought the dealer emphasized how easy that model is to level on all different surfaces like gravel, dirt, cement etc…it was pitched as a big bonus with that particular RV.

IIRC he said you just park your RV and hit “Auto-Level” and voila you’re good to go!!

so either the dealer lied or the Browns just don’t know what they’re doing. 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I forget if it was in an episode, or if I saw this someplace r we lose, but she did basically say that Mykelti and Tony helped her see that marriage doesn’t have to be a battle. 

I remember her saying that as well and I’m not sure if it was in an episode or not.

I think after Mykelti and Aspyn got married it only emphasized what a lousy situation Christine was in, Mykelti and Aspyn both have happy marriages and they’re not sharing their husband with 3 other women… plus Mykelti’s child isn’t sharing her father with a dozen other kids.

Christine is also very close to Maddie who also has a happy marriage.

• Like 3
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I really want to know how Janelle thought everything was going work out at Coyote Pass? Did she think the prairie dog's had little electrical outlets under their tails she could just plug into?

😂😂😂

Honestly, she is coming off dumber and dumber with each passing episode...buying a massive RV sight unseen, marveling that she can't just connect electric power to a prairie dog's ass (I am going to laugh about your comment all day long, I already know it), struggling with the fact that it's not automatically hooked up to a fresh water source, and parking it on uneven dirt and wondering why it rocks dangerously from side to side whenever she climbs up the steps?  I'm getting mighty tired of her being all "well duhhhh, who knew it was going to be this difficult?  Not me!  LOLZ!"  I marvel at the fact that her children are as intelligent as they are, given their parentage.

11 hours ago, butterbody said:

And this is exactly why he is so shitty to Gabe. Instead of being proud of what a wise young man he is, Kody is threatened by him 

THIS.  And it really makes me wonder, what is it about certain sons that causes Kody so much disdain?  Could it be the sons he loathes the most are the ones still misguidedly seeking a relationship with him, which he then gets to turn down?  Because I cannot ever see him treating Logan or Hunter with the contempt he shows Garrison and especially Gabe, even though all four boys are full brothers from the same mother.  Would he treat Paedon this way (actually, I think he completely ignores Paedon because of who his mother is, which in some ways might be better).  We know he would NEVER treat Dayton or Sol the way he treats Gabe.  I do think he is threatened by all of his sons, but why does he feel the need to belittle Gabe at every turn?  

By the way, while Kody is complete scum, I also 100% blame Janelle for allowing him to speak to her son like he does.

8 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

I agree 100%!! It was so sad seeing Gabe's face tearing up wondering what he did wrong. I so wanted to give him a big hug and say baby you did nothing wrong!! I have a son the same age and I would never let anybody treat him that way!! 

This is why it's so heart-breaking for me too.  If you've managed to raise a kid who is respectful, works hard, and loves his family, how on earth can a parent shun that kid and make them feel that whatever they are doing isn't good enough for that parent's love?  Is this how Winn treated Kody and he's chosen the son he perceives as the weakest and is dishing it back?  Or more likely, is Gabe the kid that Robyn hates the most so Kody is using that as his rationale?  Again, Janelle should be enraged.  If she is, we haven't seen it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, salvame said:

Kody is less concerned with Christine leaving than he is with the fact that he was not the one that decided she should leave. How dare she do that to him!

This! Kody couldn’t care less about Christine staying or leaving. But he does care about the damage it does to his ego and manhood. He was dumped, it’s as simple as that and he hates it because he was convinced it would never happen to him.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Love 9

Can a show survive when the lead is a most hated man!  

I’ve seen Kody speak foolishly before but this season he’s come apart. 

Christine says she’s agreed to continue on being a part of Sister Wives. She says it’s what she signed up for. I say it’s for the money which she needs just like the others. 

How much longer will this farce go on?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, 65mickey said:

By now I am sure all of the money issues between Kody and Christine have been settled.  But I would have loved for Christine to say to Kody after he told her that she should turn over the proceeds of the sale of her house hell no.  In fact she was going to hire a forensics accountant  to track down every dime that they received from TLC and every dime that was deposited into the family acoount and every dime that was withdrawn and by whom and for what it was spent. Even if she had no intention of doing this I would love to see him shaking in his boots about this. Because I have a feeling that the family pot of money was depleted to provide a large down payment on Kody and Robyn's huge home and possibly Dayton's college expenses. 

You mean "the scraps"?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Honestly, she is coming off dumber and dumber with each passing episode...buying a massive RV sight unseen, marveling that she can't just connect electric power to a prairie dog's ass (I am going to laugh about your comment all day long, I already know it)

Janelle must not have taken high school physics, where she might have learned how to set up a hamster wheel for the prairie dogs and used that and her exercise bike to make electricity.

She did laundry at Christine's house and they probably showered there some of the time.  They were probably off at Christine's while Robyn was sittin' on the PPP keeping and eye on her domain. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Be careful. If you are carrying more than 32 oz in feminine douche products that may technically qualify as a Kody.  If you are carrying 24 oz AND a canoe - you're screwed! 

I really want to know how Janelle thought everything was going work out at Coyote Pass? Did she think the prairie dog's had little electrical outlets under their tails she could just plug into?

We don’t know what superpowers those plagues can bestow 

• LOL 4

I think what gets me most excited about this show is the preview scenes from the next episode.

Next weel - Robin is in the hospital. That part is sad, for sure. But......she clearly didn't pack her eyebrow enhancing kit because she doesn't have the Great Wall  of China brows she usually does. 😜 She looks much better without those dark wooly worm caterpillars growing across her face that she willingly, voluntarily and knowingly stamps in to place !

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:
17 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

😂😂😂

Honestly, she is coming off dumber and dumber with each passing episode...buying a massive RV sight unseen, marveling that she can't just connect electric power to a prairie dog's ass (I am going to laugh about your comment all day long, I already know it)

I just realized the solution here - electrified ass-fire horses!!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
12 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Frankly, I think it is because he is able to reduce Gabe to tears and make him emotional. Gabe seems to honestly want a relationship with his dad.  To a narc like Kody it shows him that he has some degree of power over Gabe and some part of him probably gets off on being withholding.

GAH!!!  I am so disgusted by this because it's probably true, and it's 100% on-brand for Kody Brown.  He's garbage.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, mscav said:

I want to like Janelle BUT the way she lets that @sshat talk to het boys without going off on him and telling him to get lost...I just can't.

My best friend was like that. She would avoid fights at all costs. I didn't understand it, but she just is not built that way. She finally woke up and divorced him and he was totally blindsided. He really had no idea of how she felt which was kind of unfair to him even though he was a total ass. I can't dislike Janelle for that reason she just isn't built to fight. Look at her other attributes: she is kind and a good mother and person.  Look, I would rip him another asshole but not everyone is like me.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I really want to know how Janelle thought everything was going work out at Coyote Pass?

She didn't make any effort to think this through. She couldn't find the right rental  so she jumped to I'll just buy a travel trailer. She has always wanted to haul one of these giant RVs around. She had no idea how difficult this woud be without a lot of help.  So she had blown lots of money for an RV that she most likely will never live in again at least until her last child leaves home.  I remember when they were looking at the land in Flagstaff and trying to decide which piece of property to purchase. She said after seeing the first one that she had the family check book and was tempted to write out a check for the down payment right on the spot.  I think Janelle acts on impulse with expensive purchases. Not a smart move on her part at all.  

Kody acted with such anger and frustration when he was trying to level the camper that I doubt that he will be of help any to Janelle at all. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

😂😂😂

Honestly, she is coming off dumber and dumber with each passing episode.

It pains me to have to agree with this about Janelle, because I used to really like her.  She lost me when she pulled Gabe out of his Junior year in High School where he was co-captain of the wrestling team, to follow Robyn to Flagstaff where Dayton would be attending college.  Robyn would never ever sacrifice for one of their children.  The icing on the cake is that Dayton dropped out after one semester.  Aint that a bitch!  Then last year, she had poor Savannah living in a trailer and being mocked by her snotty stepsisters.  Janelle was always referred to as the “smart one.”  Really?  She allows Kody to treat her boys like crap and won’t say anything to his face.  Unlike the other three wives, she wasn’t born into polygamy, so I wonder what gives. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
28 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I like to think Janelle was home and just turned off the lights and crab walked/skittered about her RV to avoid any contact with Robyn (how's that for social distancing?). 

I was thinking Janelle may have been in the RV but Robyn didn't even bother to knock since no vehicle was in sight. But Savanah or one of the boys could have borrowed it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, mscav said:

She paid him back when her house in Vegas sold and the home was refinanced in her name only. Kody was removed from the deed.

There is honestly no way any of us would know what monies have passed back and forth.  Their finances are as intertwined as a skein of wool caught up in a cat fight. Christine's house was listed first and sold last, around 14 months later.  Since she bought the Flagstaff house a year before the Vegas house finally sold her budget would have been eaten up in maintenance costs and potentially any repairs needed to get it sold and possibly even the building of the walls and yard landscaping etc. She stayed in hotels and short term rentals in Flagstaff while waiting for the Flagstaff house to close when they moved rush rush.

Kody seems to be referring to "me and Robyn's money" as what was once called the "family pot". So instead of Christine drawing the down payment from her own budget the "family" gave it to her.  The "family" must not have followed through with paying for Truely's hospital bills even tho Kody said large "family" needs, like medical bills, came from the "family". Christine mentioned in a selling live that she was still paying for Truely's $450,000 hospital bill when she was pushing sales to raise money for Ysabel's co-pay money.

If whatever came out of the family pot for the down payment was actually put back in the family pot, I think Christine at minimum would have mentioned it in her follow up talking head, or even countered him with it in the moment. No one understands their finances, and they are mum about it on camera.

Kody has been a very different person and it is very noticeable as you watch the show through the years. The year leading up to the Flagstaff move and after the move is when he has just become unhinged. In the great "moving presentation" he said that he had been talking to his wives about moving for "about 3 years". So. That was in March-ish of 2018. Count back three years and that lands you at the 2015 range.  There were plenty of national things going on with a subject we don't discuss on here, but we all know what was happening in 2015/2016 and the changes we all have seen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

It seems he did take a break at some point, but went back.  He's supposed to be graduating some time this academic year or did he finish last spring?

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 2
On 10/24/2022 at 7:08 AM, JayDub1987 said:

I still laugh at Meri's comments about how Christine is "ruining the family" when everyone knows full well that if "Sam" was actually a guy, Meri would have hopped on her magic cucumber and rode off into the sunset with him. She's just mad that Christine is pulling off what Meri didn't have the (insert produce term here) to do. 

I wondered if Meri might be playing it up just to add some interest or insert herself into the storyline. Maybe she can get more camera time talking about how devastated she is by the situation.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:05 AM, 65mickey said:

Kody admitted that he made up the story about needing a joint custody agreement so he might have made up the story about Christine's house beng a "family house." Then he threw out that confusing bit about Christime giving the family the proceeds from the sale of her house so that they could pay off Coyote in exchange for them purchasing her lot there. Funny thing is Christine sat there and didn't challenge him on this all the while thinking hell no I'm not doing this. Either she finally woke up to how she and her kids were used and neglected for years or she got some good legal advice.  Either way I think she outsmarted Kody just by biding her time and not letting him know exactly what she was planning. Good for her!

I am enjoying how Christine just "keeps sweet" and agrees with everything he says to his face, then in her talking heads says the opposite to the audience. Obviously she has learned over the years that there is no point in arguing with Kody, since he is always right.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I wondered if Meri might be playing it up just to add some interest or insert herself into the storyline. Maybe she can get more camera time talking about how devastated she is by the situation.

I am enjoying how Christine just "keeps sweet" and agrees with everything he says to his face, then in her talking heads says the opposite to the audience. Obviously she has learned over the years that there is no point in arguing with Kody, since he is always right.

My take on Christine being sweet to Kody raging is this - she has had 30 years of practice with him. I've observed him shut them down with a look or finger gesture during couch convos in earlier seasons. They all do it. He starts to rage, and they shut down, or back pedal so he'll calm down. Christine knows him well. She can see the signs, knows when to walk on eggshells. 

They all do. Watch Robyn's face in the teaser scene where Kody screams at Christine about not being accountable.  It's creepy and sad.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

This was a rumor that was not actually factual.

Did he or did he not drop out?

Just read an article on ET online in which Kody admitted that he lied to Christine about custody laws.  Goes to show that he thinks she would be stupid enough to believe it.  What makes me angry is that Christine probably knew that he was lying, but she just sat there in silence.  He yells and screams at her, belittles her, blames her for everything, and she never responds.  However, in her solo interviews, she vents her anger.  Would that she had the same energy for him in person that she does in her solo interviews.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Keeping calm and sweet is best for Christine's health. She and Janelle appear to have learned to just let his rage-filled comments roll off their backs because if they let it get to them they will stew in misery like Meri & Robyn. Just ignore it and you can go on with your life.

• Like 9
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, LilyD said:

Now, I do not believe Kody's claim about that deposit at all. But if there is any truth in it, the only thing I can come up with, is that Christine's down payment came from their joint finances at the time, which technically means that all 5 paid for it, not just Robyn and Kody. Or maybe from the sale of her LV house, which Kody probably claimed as his too.

Agreed, the source is likely "family" money. If memory serves, Robyn's LV house was the first of the bunch to sell. When they moved to Flagstaff, Meri, Janelle and Robyn rented and they bought a house for Christine because she had a cat and couldn't find a rental that allowed animals. I don't remember the exact time frame of the sale of Robyn's house and Christine's Flagstaff house purchase, but it doesn't matter. It's just Kody applying his own brand of semantics in an attempt to discredit Christine and exert some form of ownership over her home. 

When Kody removed his name from Christine's house, (and likely a ton of cash from the "family" account to buy Robyn's palatial kingdom) he lost most if not all of his claim to it. I suspect this is one reason why Janelle hasn't left yet - she doesn't have any way of extricating her share of the family finances, as she hasn't tied any of it up in an asset that exists in her name only. Buying her "fixer upper" might have aided in this, if she could have pulled from the family account to help buy it (assuming there's anything left in there). 

As someone upthread astutely pointed out, does that mean that Meri, Janelle and Christine, whose houses sold in the following months, own part of Robyn's McMansion? Yes, based on Kody's logic, they absolutely do, but legally, could be hard to argue.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Did he or did he not drop out?

Just read an article on ET online in which Kody admitted that he lied to Christine about custody laws.  Goes to show that he thinks she would be stupid enough to believe it.  What makes me angry is that Christine probably knew that he was lying, but she just sat there in silence.  He yells and screams at her, belittles her, blames her for everything, and she never responds.  However, in her solo interviews, she vents her anger.  Would that she had the same energy for him in person that she does in her solo interviews.   

I divorced a raging narcissist about 20 years ago. I learned that the only way to shut him down more quickly is to not engage. Smile, be pleasant. Show no emotional reaction to what they say/do. Then do your own thing anyway. I understand Christine's MO. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 10/24/2022 at 11:30 AM, NoWhammies said:

My favorite Truley moment ever is when he's trying to teach her to ride a bike and she calmly explains to the cameras that she gets to decide what happens to her body because it's her body and not his, and her body doesn't want to ride a bike. https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1073969606313614&paipv=0&eav=AfYwM5Q99_lWmeJPUCU3jvnMA4GTHxE0Gns6ZsASF0L1TFGKQdTJT_v-N2rhj0qQuEY&_rdr

I HATED this scene!  It made me so mad for Truley.  So she hates riding bikes.  Not everyone is good at it or likes it.  I really want to kick Kody in the nads.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
On 10/23/2022 at 9:29 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

One good thing I got was the belly laughs at Kody dancing at the wedding.  Omg!  That was bizarre!

I know you all think I’m kidding about his stability being messed up, but I’m really serious.  Something is not right with him.   It’s like he’s taking notes from Ye! (Kanye)  Seriously.  😩

Well, along with being a raging a-hole and narcissist, Kanye suffers from bipolar disorder.

In addition to also being being a raging a-hole and narcissist, untreated bipolar disorder could be an explanation for some of Kody's bizarre behaviour. 

(Apologies to anyone who may suffer from bipolar disorder. Most people with bipolar disorder are normal people who conduct themselves completely differently from those two clowns.)

• Love 4

"I don't understand why Christine has to move—and she might have told me 10 times."

You're almost there, you colossal douchebag.

Truely is an absolute gem. Too bad Kody doesn't know or appreciate her.

It was kind of Christine to initiate the divorce before Truely saw them fighting, but that wasn't really a concern. It's hard to fight with someone who refuses to set foot in your house and/or to talk to you.

Janelle: I'm not sure where he is spiritually, but he enjoys–

Me: Let me stop you right there. He enjoys being the center of attention.

Kody: I don't love Christine.

Also Kody: I don't want Christine to leave.

Me: &%!(#@!

Gabriel: I don't know what's going on.

Kody: The issue with Gabriel isn't that he doesn't know what's going on.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

Kody has always been a controlling ass. This is not new. He showed glimpses of his temper way back when. None of the wives did what they wanted to do until a few years after Robyn came into the family. The more Kody distanced himself the more independent the wives became.

Like I said before kudos to anyone who leaves a shitty relationship, whenever they leave, but Meri, Janelle and Christine saw this side of Kody for 30 years and they stayed. They not only stayed, but they fought for time with him, they wanted him. 

Like I said before, not every negative trait is pathological. I truly don't believe Kody is a narcissist. I believe he's an immature, self-centered asshole.

• Like 4
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody has always been a controlling ass. This is not new. He showed glimpses of his temper way back when.

Yes. He was good (better) at hiding it when he felt like he had the whole fambly under his thumb. Now that Christine has had the audacity to assert herself as a person, his mask is slipping—and wow is there a nasty, self-absorbed asshole underneath.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
On 10/24/2022 at 1:05 PM, Madding crowd said:

don’t know, more and more I think a lot of this show is fake and set up for ratings. Kody has the biggest ego in the world but is fine with being shown as a complete buffoon on TV. Robyn looks up to date fashion wise in pictures leaked to magazines but on the show she’s wearing Mary Todd Lincoln curls and ugly polyester blouses from WalMart?

I think Meri and Janelle mostly do their own thing and show up for filming to make money. Meri might be happy being single and hanging out with friends and we know Janelle likes the free to be me life. I do think the stuff with Christine really happened but it is being re-enacted on the show. 

Anything to bring in viewers.  And obviously his scenes are being watched over and over as evidenced by the numbers of people posting about them.  As long as there are people eating up this shitshow, they will stay on the air.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1