Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

That was an accident...while they were single.

How many accidents before you learn what birth control is? The first time in Ukraine she miscarried, then got pregnant again shortly after moving to the US. Jovi wasn't ready but she didn't care. So yeah, an accident because it wasn't discussed between them. Jovi could have done his part in the birth control dept but he's stupid so they're both to blame.   

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Back Atcha said:
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, if that shopping list said “full cream” it was stupid of Bilal to buy an aerosol can of whipped cream. 

???

I need to watch again (tho' I probably won't).  I thought he brought home a carton of something.

My mistake! I watched again. Shaeeda opens the shopping bag and holds up a carton of milk. The label is blurred but it says, 2%. She says to Bilal, "Did you buy an extra full cream milk?" and he opens the fridge and takes out a red quart carton of whipping cream (which I mistook for an aerosol can) and says, "Yes, I bought whipping cream" which triggers the discussion. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My mistake! I watched again. Shaeeda opens the shopping bag and holds up a carton of milk. The label is blurred but it says, 2%. She says to Bilal, "Did you buy an extra full cream milk?" and he opens the fridge and takes out a red quart carton of whipping cream (which I mistook for an aerosol can) and says, "Yes, I bought whipping cream" which triggers the discussion. 

It’s so easy to make real whipping cream I’m surprised so many people buy that artificial stuff.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s so easy to make real whipping cream I’m surprised so many people buy that artificial stuff.

Real Whip is "real cream," it just needs some of that "artificial stuff" to make it last...forever.

"Real" whipping cream is easy enough...but if one needs something immediately, you may not have real stuff on hand.  Real Whip is ready...and lasts longer than advertised.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:
11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

That was an accident...while they were single.

How many accidents before you learn what birth control is?

I think the real question would be, "How many times are you going to be able to call those 'accidents'?"  Ask Sherri Shepherd.

• Love 2

Jovi’s arrogance and superiority complex saying “If her mom wants to talk to me she can learn English” was so upsetting to me. Then of course he spends the rest of the episode hounding her because he keeps hearing his name and doesn’t understand them. How he speaks to her during their interviews too… 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Only 56 comments?! This show is falling off, TLC. What a shit cast.

• Love 4
On 10/24/2022 at 10:34 PM, MrBuhBye said:
On 10/23/2022 at 11:11 PM, renatae said:

Mylah has sure seen plenty of her babushka. Poor little thing is very attached to her while Yara is sounding very serious about staying in Europe.

Yet they claim Gwen stayed away for six months but the baby remembers her.

Exactly!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, if that shopping list said “full cream” it was stupid of Bilal to buy an aerosol can of whipped cream. 

Or she could have done a Darcey Bath and changed in the first bathroom after landing. 

It WAS stupid of Bilal, and I live for each time he gaslights her, or mansplains, because we all see him for who he is. I think he didn't count on her being more beautiful and intelligent than him. He sees himself as some kind of biblical scholar, when he's anything but that... In fact he doesn't appear to be an expert in anything.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 10/26/2022 at 8:54 PM, Chalby said:

It WAS stupid of Bilal, and I live for each time he gaslights her, or mansplains, because we all see him for who he is. I think he didn't count on her being more beautiful and intelligent than him. He sees himself as some kind of biblical scholar, when he's anything but that... In fact he doesn't appear to be an expert in anything.

Except being an asshole. He has THAT down to a science. Shaeeda can't even say "its a nice day" without him drawing himself up, puffing out his chest, putting on his "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" face and saying in that soft, patronizing voice "Well actually Shae, there are clouds in the east and its probably going to rain later. If you would just learn to look out the window and truly see what kind of day it was, I wouldn't have to correct you. But of course you aren't able to make a simple observation at all. I wonder if you even went to school? Probably your primitive schools in Trinidad were vastly inferior to our American halls of learning. You're in America now. Its time you started acting like it". Grrr. I loathe him. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 10/24/2022 at 2:07 AM, AR Traveler said:

I love the stench of delusion on Sundays.

Gee whiz, Shaeeda, how many ways does Bilal have to express "I don't want a baby"?  Frankly, if I had to get my fiance to sign a contract regarding having a child, forget it.   She's a nut if she thinks that Sis and Mom won't run back to Bilal with "Shaeeda's a B-word".  Family planning isn't a conversation like "I prefer turkey to chicken"; this should have been discussed 1000% before the wedding.  Oh, and fuck you, Bilal.

Kimbally, just go home.  Even if you married him first (why??), as soon as Zara 2.0 appears, you're second, if not gone.   "I'm not that kind of woman to try bribery?"  You exchanged electronics and support for the video for yammy with her MJ fantasy.  You tried to buy love.

Sumit will never go to America.  He will try and try to get his family to approve of him (and Jenny) forevermore.  And boy is Jenny never going to accept adoption or surrogacy for a child!  Good grief.  Jenny, either accept that you've married this liar who throws bomb after bomb at you and make your home with him in India, or go the hell home.

I have a cold, cold heart.  I don't think Yara was really thinking so much about the war and her friends as she was about getting away from America.  That looming green card made her realize (or finally face facts) that she hates America, at least NOLA.  Next step is staying in Prague and getting away from Jovi.  He and his mother are no prizes either.  

Liz is such an ugly cry I have to fast forward.  She is way too emotionally damaged to have a relationship, and I worry about her daughter.  Who's watching her while Liz is hunting around yards at 3AM?  And as if we didn't know years ago, Ed is a prick.  He's way too damaged, too.

A couple rounds ago, Alina gets fired because of racist remarks from years back but wasn't being offensive in the present day (not that I defend her), but Angela is screaming abuse at Michael once again and she's not thrown off yesterday?  I thought she should have been gone when she threw the cake at him.  I get snark and dysfunction, and this show is my guilty weekly pleasure, but I cannot and will not watch again if she's on any other installment.

I am shocked by the fact she is still allowed to open her nasty mouth. I am shocked TLC doesn’t see anything wrong with advertising this kind of behavior.