Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The meeting with Usman's family puts Kim in a compromising position; Liz hunts down her lost engagement ring; Angela makes Michael choose between her and his social media; Sumit meets with his family without Jenny; Yara reunites with her mom.

First Look: 21/10/22; TLC: 23/10/22; Discovery+: 23/10/22

Yara and Jovi and Mylah are heading off to Prague. Mrs. Gwen comes to say goodbye. I don’t know if Yara had some recent lip injections - I found it hard to understand her at times. They do fly Air Canada. Yara is stuck looking after the baby while Jovi sleeps. Mom is happy to see her daughter and granddaughter and hopes they move to Europe.

Liz sobs on the phone to her friend. Is it over with Ed? She offers him what she believes is unconditional love and he can’t deal with it. Hello codependency. She manages to find the ring.

Sumit and Jenny return home. He wants to visit his parents and sets up a meeting. His sun, brother and his wife show up. Parents refuse to come. He wants his parents’ approval and so he m etiology s finding a way to get a child through adoption or surrogacy. Jenny suggests that they go to the US for a while.

Ramadan has started so we get the 5 am prayers with Bilal and Shaeeda. They are inviting family over for dinner after the day of fasting. Of course, whatever sauce she makes is not right and they argue about some sort of cream because Bilal bought whipping cream. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mom is happy to see her daughter and granddaughter and hopes they move to Europe

I was almost in tears watching their touching reunion. 

Liz sobs on the phone to her friend.

Wow, Liz’s friend certainly dressed up for her 5 minutes of TV fame! If Ed had seen her comforting Liz, he would have been sure his suspicions about her sexual orientation were correct 

they argue about some sort of cream because Bilal bought whipping cream. 

I would have made the same mistake if I had been sent to the store for “full cream” which is apparently what they call “whole milk” in Trinidad 

• Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara and Jovi and Mylah are heading off to Prague. Mrs. Gwen comes to say goodbye. I don’t know if Yara had some recent lip injections - I found it hard to understand her at times. They do fly Air Canada. Yara is stuck looking after the baby while Jovi sleeps. Mom is happy to see her daughter and granddaughter and hopes they move to Europe.

Sumit and Jenny return home. He wants to visit his parents and sets up a meeting. His sun, brother and his wife show up. Parents refuse to come. He wants his parents’ approval and so he m etiology s finding a way to get a child through adoption or surrogacy. Jenny suggests that they go to the US for a while.

Ramadan has started so we get the 5 am prayers with Bilal and Shaeeda. They are inviting family over for dinner after the day of fasting. Of course, whatever sauce she makes is not right and they argue about some sort of cream because Bilal bought whipping cream. 

Why would Yara and Jovi fly AC? UGH! Worst airline and Pearson sucks balls (not that they went through Pearson but it's the worst!).  Maylah really is a clone of Jovi. 

I don't know why Sumit keeps trying to make fetch happens.  HIs family will never accept Jenny.  Accept this.

Bilalzebub says that Ramadan is a way to self reflect and improve on yourself.  Geez, hasn't work so far for Bilalzebub.

Edited by greekmom
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why would Yara and Jovi fly AC? UGH! Worst airline and Pearson sucks balls (not that they went through Pearson but it's the worst!).  Maylah really is a clone of Jovi. 

What I have found on my many trips across the Alantic is that you may think you've booked a ticket with one airline only to find youself on a different airline's plane, they all do it. Or maybe AC was just the cheapest or met their criteria on length of flight, stops etc.

You really have to check when booking as the small print may say "operated by airline x" when you have booked through airline y. I've been caught out by this a few times ending up on AA when I thought I was booking a flight on United or whatever airline. Star Alliance or whatever they're called has 5 different airlines that cah share the same flight & I'm sure some even have partners not widely known about. Now I actually check who the flight is with.

On the other hand maybe AC just offered them free flights for the free mention.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

In case we forgot or didn't realize, Bile is Black Muslim & Fly. 

Sumit's family emphasized that Jenny is Infertile Poultry & Old.

Enough with Bile's obnoxious virtue-signaling through Word Art!

The only word art on the wall in our house says "An old rooster & a young chick live here" just in case people are unaware. We couldn't find one that said "a grumpy old guy & a nice young lady live here".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Bile is a piece of misogynistic shite, BUT, Shaeda puts up with it willingly so I have no time for these two assholes.

When Liz sobbed, "I'm beginning to re think this relationship" or however she said that, I wanted to reach into my TV and smack the stupid out of her head. 'Beginning'?!? PrEd is a disgusting piece of shite (this appears to be a theme doesn't it?!) but if she's still thinking maaaaybe, then she deserves whatever fresh daily hell this little turd cooks up every day for the rest of her life. And I wish she hadn't found the ring, I really really do.

Sumit is useless, as useless as Jenny is. I can't decide if they're a real couple or it's just a 'as seen on TV' sort of thang. The fact that Sumit doesn't want children but he's willing to adopt or get a surrogate only to please his parents? I pity that poor child. Jenny has made it clear she'd done with motherhood, so who's going to raise that poor kid? We all know this is a ploy for air time. Mother Sumit is having a nervous breakdown over this? Well let her. Sumit cannot possibly move to the USA because...he needs to be near to his family who have basically disowned him? What the actual fuck? Just move already. These people are all toxic.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Bilal also faces a 2.5% tithe plus doing charitable acts for the month of Ramadan.

I too would have bought whipping cream or coffee cream instead of 3% milk. Shaeeda can just add some water to the whipping cream.

No matter how much she claims to love Ed, she cannot fix or rescue him from himself. He needs to deal with his own demons and dysfunction before marrying anyone. Liz, you are signing up for codependency and toxicity.

I am guessing Sumit not wanting any kids is just a storyline. Having a kid to please your parents or culture is not good. Sumit’s,parents aren’t much for disowning him. You are not required to be your parents’ doormat. Too bad for them. They have other kids and grandchildren.

Edited by Frozendiva
Bilal not Niall
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Bile is a piece of misogynistic shite, BUT, Shaeda puts up with it willingly so I have no time for these two assholes.

When Liz sobbed, "I'm beginning to re think this relationship" or however she said that, I wanted to reach into my TV and smack the stupid out of her head. 'Beginning'?!? PrEd is a disgusting piece of shite (this appears to be a theme doesn't it?!) but if she's still thinking maaaaybe, then she deserves whatever fresh daily hell this little turd cooks up every day for the rest of her life. And I wish she hadn't found the ring, I really really do.

Sumit is useless, as useless as Jenny is. I can't decide if they're a real couple or it's just a 'as seen on TV' sort of thang. The fact that Sumit doesn't want children but he's willing to adopt or get a surrogate only to please his parents? I pity that poor child. Jenny has made it clear she'd done with motherhood, so who's going to raise that poor kid? We all know this is a ploy for air time. Mother Sumit is having a nervous breakdown over this? Well let her. Sumit cannot possibly move to the USA because...he needs to be near to his family who have basically disowned him? What the actual fuck? Just move already. These people are all toxic.

Jenny and Summit remind me of that couple on another TLC show: Extreme Cougar Wives.  There was this young guy with this older woman who they were both into Civil War reenactments. There was some talk about adopting a child to the point they brought in a social worker to give the house a once over (it failed bc of all the civil war stuff and clutter). Summit's bother has fulfilled the grandkid thing and probably the sister in law will pop out another one or two in the next few years. Why is she so pro of Summit having kids? Is it because her Jenny hate is strong or she really feels that Summit should procreate?  I don't think he should.  He reminds me of the sickly kid that families have that are coddled and treated with kid gloves.  The dude did lose his cherry to Jenny at what - 25? 

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Niall also faces a 2.5% tithe plus doing charitable acts for the month of Ramadan.

I too would have bought whipping cream or coffee cream instead of 3% milk. Shaeeda can just add some water to the whipping cream.

No matter how much she claims to love Ed, she cannot fix or rescue him from himself. He needs to deal with his own demons and dysfunction before marrying anyone. Liz, you are signing up for codependency and toxicity.

I am guessing Sumit not wanting any kids is just a storyline. Having a kid to please your parents or culture is not good. Sumit’s,parents aren’t much for disowning him. You are not required to be your parents’ doormat. Too bad for them. They have other kids and grandchildren.

Bilalzebub seems the type to have a prayer room with Muslim word art of 'Allah Peace be upon him' etc. instead of just using a spare room. Just gives fuel to the fact it's not really their house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

If ANY MAN would scream at a woman and kick the table like that drunken POS, they would be CANCELLED!!!  Yet, that piece of white trash (and she gives white trash everywhere a bad name)gets away with it week after week!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kid said:

If ANY MAN would scream at a woman and kick the table like that drunken POS, they would be CANCELLED!!!  Yet, that piece of white trash (and she gives white trash everywhere a bad name)gets away with it week after week!!!!

Unfortunately, her antics bring the ratings and that's all they care about. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Myla didn't want to leave Miss Gwen.  How sweet!

I think Kimberly should come home.  His momma wants him to marry a Hausa girl and what momma says, goes.  I hope Kim took back her cow.  

Summit's aunt said that people are calling Summit's parents and making fun of him for marrying Jenny.  I wonder who these people are and why they would care.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Myla didn't want to leave Miss Gwen.  How sweet!

I think Kimberly should come home.  His momma wants him to marry a Hausa girl and what momma says, goes.  I hope Kim took back her cow.  

Summit's aunt said that people are calling Summit's parents and making fun of him for marrying Jenny.  I wonder who these people are and why they would care.

I wonder if those callers know Submit.  I mean, do they consider him a great catch?  Lol

• LOL 2

Selfish Bilalzebub still refuses to address the fertility issues and walks around with his blank freaking expressionless face that I want to slap.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this,  but I'd like to wring PrEd's neck, if he had one. I've been in some abusive relationships, but I've never had anyone accuse me of something, refuse to believe what I said, then make threats about the relationship.

Yes, Kimbally, Usingman has a backup plan called "Many beautiful women."

Mylah has sure seen plenty of her babushka. Poor little thing is very attached to her while Yara is sounding very serious about staying in Europe.

Edited by renatae
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

I love the stench of delusion on Sundays.

Gee whiz, Shaeeda, how many ways does Bilal have to express "I don't want a baby"?  Frankly, if I had to get my fiance to sign a contract regarding having a child, forget it.   She's a nut if she thinks that Sis and Mom won't run back to Bilal with "Shaeeda's a B-word".  Family planning isn't a conversation like "I prefer turkey to chicken"; this should have been discussed 1000% before the wedding.  Oh, and fuck you, Bilal.

Kimbally, just go home.  Even if you married him first (why??), as soon as Zara 2.0 appears, you're second, if not gone.   "I'm not that kind of woman to try bribery?"  You exchanged electronics and support for the video for yammy with her MJ fantasy.  You tried to buy love.

Sumit will never go to America.  He will try and try to get his family to approve of him (and Jenny) forevermore.  And boy is Jenny never going to accept adoption or surrogacy for a child!  Good grief.  Jenny, either accept that you've married this liar who throws bomb after bomb at you and make your home with him in India, or go the hell home.

I have a cold, cold heart.  I don't think Yara was really thinking so much about the war and her friends as she was about getting away from America.  That looming green card made her realize (or finally face facts) that she hates America, at least NOLA.  Next step is staying in Prague and getting away from Jovi.  He and his mother are no prizes either.  

Liz is such an ugly cry I have to fast forward.  She is way too emotionally damaged to have a relationship, and I worry about her daughter.  Who's watching her while Liz is hunting around yards at 3AM?  And as if we didn't know years ago, Ed is a prick.  He's way too damaged, too.

A couple rounds ago, Alina gets fired because of racist remarks from years back but wasn't being offensive in the present day (not that I defend her), but Angela is screaming abuse at Michael once again and she's not thrown off yesterday?  I thought she should have been gone when she threw the cake at him.  I get snark and dysfunction, and this show is my guilty weekly pleasure, but I cannot and will not watch again if she's on any other installment.

Edited by AR Traveler
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I apologize in advance for saying this, but if Angela is so mad at Michael because he “ain’t asked to see [her] cooch,” does that imply that he was requesting this before?

I’m very sorry and I will understand if I am no longer welcome to post here.

Apparently Angela regularly sent him naked pictures and they had phone sex. Remember the seductive bubble bath scene? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2

I have 2 words for Liz:  "Wise up!"

I have 2 words for Kim:  "Wise up!"

I have 2 words for Jenny:  "Wise up!"

I have 2 words for Michael:  "Wise up!!!!!!"

5 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Angela is screaming abuse at Michael once again and she's not thrown off yesterday?  I thought she should have been gone when she threw the cake at him.  I get snark and dysfunction, and this show is my guilty weekly pleasure, but I cannot and will not watch again if she's on any other installment.

And the kicking of the table and getting in his face is VIOLENCE!!!  I had a mother who acted just like her which is why I keep thinking this is no act.  She makes my stomach roll.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I apologize in advance for saying this, but if Angela is so mad at Michael because he “ain’t asked to see [her] cooch,” does that imply that he was requesting this before?

I’m very sorry and I will understand if I am no longer welcome to post here.

I threw up in my mouth when she said that, truly icky.

Is it just me or Angela really hard to understand, her teeth do not fit well, her raspy voice does not help either.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Everything Angela does is gross and disturbing.
One of the many things she said last night that was awful was when Michael said he needed to earn some money and Angela said “I said no”.  She truly believes she is a queen who must be obeyed and goes batshit crazy when Michael refuses . In her mind there is no point to a discussion, he should always do as he is told.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

We watch Jovi and Yara get off the plane, Yara is wearing different clothes then she was wearing on the plane, they have a stroller and no carry on luggage (which they did have when they got on the plane), they are in the luggage claim area and it is deserted. Jovi said they had 5 bags but they have fewer bags once they land...hmmm.

Michael says he needs extra money to take care of his family, his wife does not live there but sends him money he has no children, what family is taking care of. 

I am so off yams now, actually I never liked them and Usman is not helping me like them at all. Now Usman has to tell Kimberly now all they have is forbidden love and he cannot live that way, oh brother.  If Usman did propose with a diamond ring Kimberly can be assured that she has paid for it, maybe Liz can sell her a used engagement ring!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it just me or Angela really hard to understand, her teeth do not fit well, her raspy voice does not help either.

Too much booze, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

And he said they were friends of his parents'. They don't sound like friends to me. More like a bunch of assholes.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2022 at 8:50 AM, greekmom said:

I don't know why Sumit keeps trying to make fetch happens.  HIs family will never accept Jenny.  Accept this.

Bilalzebub says that Ramadan is a way to self reflect and improve on yourself.  Geez, hasn't work so far for Bilalzebub.

And bless her little heart for that. Online pics of Yara pre-plastic surgery attest to the talents of her surgeon. Her mother reminds me of those pics. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Apparently Angela regularly sent him naked pictures and they had phone sex. Remember the seductive bubble bath scene? 

I searched valiantly for a puke emoji, but alas, there are none. Get on that stat Primetimer.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Despite her new dental implants, she still has missing teeth on the bottom sides where saliva can collect and make her speech sound "juicy." That and her smoker's rasp, generally inarticulate speech and often inebriated state makes her very difficult to understand. Closed captioning is your friend! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

C'mon now, Liz. They have broken up at least 6 times and NOW she questioning if the relationship will ever work? They fight like teenagers. 

Liz, Ed, Sumit, Jenny and Angela are seriously mentally disturbed people. 

Is Yara planning on leaving Jovi? I get the feeling she's not in love with him at all. So why get pregnant so soon? She clearly gets the green card and now she's thinking about staying in Europe? Maybe it's all for the show but I get a super cold vibe from her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2022 at 11:49 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

The only word art on the wall in our house says "An old rooster & a young chick live here" just in case people are unaware. We couldn't find one that said "a grumpy old guy & a nice young lady live here".

I noticed all the signs but didn't read them.  I have 2 signs.  One says, Been There, Done That, Can't Remember.  The other one has a picture of a witch and says, If the Broom Fits, Jump on it. lol

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Where to start?

Miss Yara, please take a few seats. Yeah, Jovi is a jerk, but you still married him. He should have done his share of holding Mylah on the plane. And yes, he should have picked up some conversational Ukrainian.  Private tutoring may work for him or online classes. Ms Gwen is not your full time unpaid nanny. You had a huff and a puff when you had to *ask* for help. Ms Gwen did not fall at your feet, pleading with you to have her do the daily 24/7 parenting for you. It is not her job to take care of your baby while you want to go shopping, spend time with friends, do your social media, etc. That part of having a carefree life is modified now. You and Jovi are responsible for your own child. Grow up a little. Find a daycare if you don’t want to do the job full time. Your mom may be retired and would love to spend some time with her grandchild. Maybe an afternoon a week. Every day may be a challenge. She may think she can do it, but it will be hard. Eventually she will tell you to look after your own kid. Yakking about Jovi and his shortcomings when he is in the room was rude. Yeah, you can think about a short term lease to see what life is like in Europe. Chances are you wouldn’t mind another location in the US like LA or the Big Apple. Maybe this is just production driven, but Yara came across as a bit ugly this week.

I wonder if Liz threw a CZ copy of her ring for drama and production had the real one. One should knock on the door first and asked the owner if you can retrieve an item you accidentally dropped into the yard. You have also broken up with Ed nine times now and still go back to him? You do not have unconditional love for him and he certainly doesn’t have it for you. Go on your own for a while, get yourself in a place where you love yourself enough to make good decisions. Ed has shown you who he is. Believe him. Every day, he will be like this.

Jenny, Sumit continues to lie to you. He can take a break from his family. You will always be second. They won’t like you unless you are a millionaire. I would have let the fling with him run its course and let him find someone more appropriate. He doesn’t want kids but will try to find a way to please his mother? Let him find a poor young woman who will do her best to make him happy, but won’t.

Shaeeda, Professor Bilal won’t change. During the 90 days, he showed you his real self. Not the one behind the blank wall, not the guy who showed up dressed to the nines to impress you. The red flags were there and you pushed them aside. He is not going to change, his mom and sister will not be your support system. They need to disown his dysfunction. Accept that you may never have a kid with him, or start looking for someone else.

Not much to say about Angela as her continued abuse of her husband is not entertaining. Mykull deserves his Green Card and also a divorce. She has been flirting it’s the other dude and yeah, it is okay for her to do it, but not for her husband to earn an income.

Kimbally, the bull bribe went bust. Investing in Usman is not bringing any sort of return for you. I am tired of hearing about yams. Let his mother find him a wife or two so that he can fulfill providing grandchildren. I would also maybe chat with his music manager about his real career prospects are and plans for touring, downloads, etc. Why is he choosing you over all the young, beautiful, rich women he claims to attract? They see through his BS and wonder if he is just some user leech?

Edited by Frozendiva
Bull not bill
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2022 at 4:32 AM, greekmom said:

First Look: 21/10/22; TLC: 23/10/22; Discovery+: 23/10/22

What racists Usman's family are. Culture, tradition, etc are NOT excuses for racism regardless of the melanin content of the person spewing it.

1 hour ago, UdoK said:

What racists Usman's family are. Culture, tradition, etc are NOT excuses for racism regardless of the melanin content of the person spewing it.

I dont find Usman's family racist at all. They don't want an OLD woman to be this dude's wife regardless of skin tone. They been there and done that with Lisa. They want a young woman preferably from his area of Nigeria to pop out a few babies. I truly wonder how many "rich beautiful ladies" actually slide into Usman's DMs. I bet it isn't as many as he claims it is.

According to Lisa, Usman was a stinky guy and not very clean.  Between Lisa and Kim. I believe Lisa.  The mani/pedi guy cleaning the tools with a lighter was just gross. I wonder how many fungal infections Usman has.

I also do believe that people are calling up Summit's parents.  This is India and people will judge you and your family. I think Summit is also getting tired of Jenny's bullshit. Girl has been in the country at least 5 years which she could have learned the language and a made some friends. The whole 'let's go to America' conversation is a stupid TLC plot.  We all know Jenny doesn't have the cash flow to sponsor Summit to come to the US even on a spousal visa.  The only money they have is TLC (plus the small pension that Jenny gets) and without the whole Summit's parents, they wouldn't even be on the teevee.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 10/23/2022 at 10:19 PM, Adeejay said:

Relatives, friends, and neighbors are all calling to mock and jeer?  If true, they would be better off without those people in their lives.  What a bunch of dicks.

23 hours ago, renatae said:

Mylah has sure seen plenty of her babushka. Poor little thing is very attached to her while Yara is sounding very serious about staying in Europe.

Yet they claim Gwen stayed away for six months but the baby remembers her.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3

Angela is just like my ex, to a terrifying degree. Same yelling, same aggressive getting in the face, same demands to see the phone. Same screaming “you don’t love me!!!!” Same damaging physical things. 
I’ve been in therapy for years over this, yet the show keeps airing the abuse like it’s ok.  It makes me physically ill.  How can I watch this show without this?   This isn’t ok. How do they think this is ok?   How? 

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Kid said:

Too much booze, in my opinion.

She probably still drinks as much as when she was 150 pounds heavier.

2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I truly wonder how many "rich beautiful ladies" actually slide into Usman's DMs. I bet it isn't as many as he claims it is.

He’s not the most famous singer in Nigeria, he’s the most famous in his region.  Which appears to be rural and remote lol.

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

she still has missing teeth on the bottom sides where saliva can collect and make her speech sound "juicy."

No dry blowies from Angie.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, greekmom said:

According to Lisa, Usman was a stinky guy and not very clean.  Between Lisa and Kim. I believe Lisa.

Where did you read this tea? I believe Lisa as well...and Kim. Hear me out: I believe Usman reeks to high heaven. I believe he is the most fastidious and clean of his crew and the surrounding bunch and therefore prides himself on that fact. It's just that in Nigeria, especially rural Nigeria, that ain't saying much. I know, African nations are not interchangeable, but when I was in East Africa (Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, even Zanzibar), the locals even those working with the tourists----the smelled. Bad. Like, I was on a hike, needed a hand and the guide held his out to help me----I risked falling rather than touching him as the stink emanated for a good 6 foot radius. I think it is a combination of the food/spices in the sweat, lack of good hygiene products and just not bathing all that much. I mean, how clean can a bucket shower get you?? Even the flight attendants on Tanzanian airline (I forget the name) they were pretty young women, well kempt in clean uniforms. But when they walked by and lifted an arm to close the luggage bin 🤢

15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, you can think about a short term lease to see what life is like in Europe. Chances are you wouldn’t mind another location in the US like LA or the Big Apple. Maybe this is just production driven,

I think it is natural with the excitement of being back with her mother and in Europe after so long to think "what if..."especially if single Yara was used to traveling a lot around Europe. She got knocked up way faster than I think even she wanted and then covid hit and except for that trip to Miami, she has sort of been on lockdown in LA with a baby and her MIL. Plus, her she beast "friends" back home are filling her head with "you can do better than Jovi" talk....

10 hours ago, greekmom said:

I also do believe that people are calling up Summit's parents.  This is India and people will judge you and your family. I think Summit is also getting tired of Jenny's bullshit. Girl has been in the country at least 5 years which she could have learned the language and a made some friends.

Agree. The amount of family and even community involvement in personal matters in India can't be understated. Sumit is a most extreme version of a yes man people pleaser I have ever met and that is the issue. He didn't want his arranged marriage, but couldn't stand up to the parents. So then he was a married man, but he couldn't stand up to Jenny and tell her, I am married, GTFO or STF away, go home, we are done. He didn't have the balls to make a decision, even his choice to divorce I feel was something he was semi pushed into by the fact that TLC was filming, he did feel bad that Jenny was scared and hurt and didn't want to disappoint her. If the cameras hadn't been there it would have ended I am afraid with his in laws getting violent with Jenny and chasing her out of India---not with a divorce. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/24/2022 at 7:48 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

We watch Jovi and Yara get off the plane, Yara is wearing different clothes then she was wearing on the plane, they have a stroller and no carry on luggage (which they did have when they got on the plane), they are in the luggage claim area and it is deserted. Jovi said they had 5 bags but they have fewer bags once they land...hmmm.

I thought the "reunion" with Yara's mother seemed very stilted and they looked as if they were smirking a bit- total reenactment IMO.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 12:12 AM, magemaud said:

I would have made the same mistake if I had been sent to the store for “full cream” which is apparently what they call “whole milk” in Trinidad 

And, Bilal (the MAN) isn't requred to know or understand ANY customs or terminology from Trinidad--or anything about women.  Shaheeda is in The United States of America and she'd better damned well know, understand, accept and use ALL of our slang, language, customs, and her man's idiosyncracies the minute her feet are on our soil.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2022 at 8:44 AM, Grifter Lives said:

Enough with Bile's obnoxious virtue-signaling fashion and Word Art!

I can't determine if that's Model Home Word Art ... or AirBnB Word Art.  Are there hints?

On 10/22/2022 at 2:29 PM, Frozendiva said:

AND...is the Brilliant and All-Knowing Bile smart enough to even suggest that?  I think not.  It's so much easier and more "manly" to blame/ criticize his little Trinbagonian.

• Love 4
On 10/22/2022 at 8:44 AM, Grifter Lives said:

In case we forgot or didn't realize, Bile is Black Muslim & Fly. 

Enough with Bile's obnoxious virtue-signaling fashion and Word Art!

I am done with him. He is so cavalier about her ability to have a baby, and he knows he's being an ass, but can't shutup. The odds are already stacked against her having a child, because he's already alluded to wanting a naturally conceived child (which is BS because she's 37 already, so natural is out the window). He should be supporting her through an egg retrieval system ASAP, instead of avoiding any sex unless there's condoms. And once they have the embryos it's just a matter of whether she can carry them or they need a surrogate. Dragging his feet doesn't help anyone. He is so selfish. 

1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I thought the "reunion" with Yara's mother seemed very stilted and they looked as if they were smirking a bit- total reenactment IMO.

It sounds similar to when they were shooting in Las Vegas and they had to do several takes. But in defense of Yara, I have changed clothes just before landing, many times.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I can't determine if that's Model Home Word Art ... or AirBnB Word Art.  Are there hints?

AND...is the Brilliant and All-Knowing Bile smart enough to even suggest that?  I think not.  It's so much easier and more "manly" to blame/ criticize his little Trinbagonian.

It doesn’t really change it  - cream is still cream. She would have to look up substitutions. Like half a cup of cream and half a cup of water. Some basic cookbooks have lists of substitutions and converting measurements. So easy to Google cream to whole milk.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

And, Bilal (the MAN) isn't requred to know or understand ANY customs or terminology from Trinidad--or anything about women.  Shaheeda is in The United States of America and she'd better damned well know, understand, accept and use ALL of our slang, language, customs, and her man's idiosyncracies the minute her feet are on our soil.

Actually, if that shopping list said “full cream” it was stupid of Bilal to buy an aerosol can of whipped cream. 

5 hours ago, Chalby said:

But in defense of Yara, I have changed clothes just before landing, many times.

Or she could have done a Darcey Bath and changed in the first bathroom after landing. 

• Love 3
On 10/23/2022 at 1:08 PM, magemaud said:

Unfortunately, her antics bring the ratings and that's all they care about. 

I would like to find and understand these people. I legitimately fast forward when Angela starts yelling. It's not funny, entertaining or any way good tv. Especially when she's been doing this shit for years making it also a rerun every week. I need her to the just the hell up already.  Off my screen please.

• Applause 4
3 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I would like to find and understand these people. I legitimately fast forward when Angela starts yelling. It's not funny, entertaining or any way good tv. Especially when she's been doing this shit for years making it also a rerun every week. I need her to the just the hell up already.  Off my screen please.

Apparently VIEWERS are of no importance these days.   The eqo and quirks of the producers and the production staff seem to drive all content.  I fast-forward her too.  She's not entertaining.  She's not appealing.  She's the epitome of Trash TV.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Actually, if that shopping list said “full cream” it was stupid of Bilal to buy an aerosol can of whipped cream. 

???

I need to watch again (tho' I probably won't).  I thought he brought home a carton of something.

On 10/24/2022 at 10:23 AM, bichonblitz said:

Is Yara planning on leaving Jovi? I get the feeling she's not in love with him at all. So why get pregnant so soon?

That was an accident...while they were single.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:26 PM, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, Jovi is a jerk, but you still married him.

Because she was pregnant.   Even Jovi said a couple of episodes ago that if Yara hadn't gotten pregnant, they would probably not be together.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

That was an accident...while they were single.

Because she was pregnant.   Even Jovi said a couple of episodes ago that if Yara hadn't gotten pregnant, they would probably not be together.

My recollection was when they were dating and Yara was still in Ukraine she got pregnant and they were happy about it then she miscarried so when she got to the states she wanted a do over, I guess the reality of the baby was not thought out but she romanticized the pregnancy.  

As far as Yara knowing her mother would take care of Mylah without question is fine but don't discount Gwen's babysitting, she does not live close by and also does not possess the psychic ability to know when Yara needs babysitting but probably always says yes when asked.  Yara made it seem that asking Gwen for help was like pulling teeth and we know it is not that way.

• Applause 1
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

???

I need to watch again (tho' I probably won't).  I thought he brought home a carton of something.

She was looking at a carton when she questioned him, then he grabs a can of whipped cream from the fridge so I thought that’s what he had bought 

Edited by magemaud