Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E16: This Isn't Best Friends at First Sight

• Start Topic

On 10/21/2022 at 3:40 PM, Lindz said:

Mitch's vision of after DD life is living apart for a week?!! HUH?! AND??!! WTF?! I can't believe Krysten just accepted that. HOW could he think that was sufficient?!!! His lack of thought is very disturbing. & he's still only thinking of himself because he didn't ask her what she wanted to do or start planning it with her. 😒😒

She’s making a fool of herself by going along with everything he says and does.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2022 at 9:45 PM, sara416 said:

I know the other people you are talking about, but who had a drug problem?

Season 4: His name was Derek (married to Heather). The show referred to the drugs as him always “smoking cigarettes” but it came out later that it wasn’t cigarettes and he was actually high as a kite the whole time. They didn’t make it past the honeymoon. They may have been the first couple to quit mid-season. 

• Love 1
On 10/26/2022 at 1:27 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

How do you know it was definitely weed ? 

Seemed to me that he was just smoking & she wasn't on board with how much he was smoking during the honeymoon. Being a smoker at the time (gave up 3 years ago) I thought she lied on her application about being okay with a light smoker as most women who don't smoke wouldn't date a smoker never mind marry one no matter how light.

We don't know if it's definitely weed but that's just about what everyone assumed from the high hat judgmental way Heather acted about it.  I know of people that wouldn't be against a light smoker of either kind but wouldn't necessarily want to be matched with someone that chain smoked all day 24/7.  Some people only smoke either kind of substance at parties or when they drink but not on a regular basis and that might have been what she meant.  There were a lot of people that thought she was being hard on him but to be honest I'm an ex smoker and it would be difficult for me to be around someone that smoked even on a "light" basis not to mention the health issues second hand smoke causes.

He's also taken a lot of crap from Stacia in stride - such as the prenup

I didn't think the prenup was crap - I thought it was a wise idea. My husband and I are very happily married with no intention of ever splitting, but we have a prenup. It's just a smart thing to do, especially if one or both partners have significant financial assets coming into the marriage.

16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I didn't think the prenup was crap - I thought it was a wise idea. My husband and I are very happily married with no intention of ever splitting, but we have a prenup. It's just a smart thing to do, especially if one or both partners have significant financial assets coming into the marriage.

Thank you I agree although it was a post-nup.  I don't know why Stacia has gotten a ration of shit over it.  I would have done the same thing if I had her money.  She didn't know Nate from Adam when she first met him and judging from some of the winners that have been on this show it was a very wise move.

• Like 1
  • Love 1