Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: October 18, 2022

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Thank you for the hot photos, Melonie77 🤗!!  What an ultra hunky dream boat handsome MAN!!! He absolutely needs to be the next Bachelor- he's smart, handsome and fun- and look at that leopard print speedo (be still my heart!!)

I think he is by far the best looking man to ever enter the world of bachelor nation in the US! If he became our next Bachelor the producers would have to go all out picking his girls. Here's a photo of his last girlfriend!🤣

image.thumb.png.b7e4331366d04d60df2cdbd2e92c8eeb.png

• Love 1

Regarding what will happen with the 5 new guys they added including Hot Adam....
I can't figure out how they will handle this!

I think the guys have the roses this week.

There are 8 guys at the beach and 5 new guys which is 13 men total.

There are 7 OG girls plus 6 new girls including Danielle which also equals 13.

I suppose they can't allow equal numbers of both sexes at the rose ceremony if they want some cast to be sent home.

So I guess they need to have fewer men before the ceremony.

But if the new guys don't go to the beach, there will be 13 girls for 8 men. That doesn't seem normal either. Five girls is too many to send home in one day.

So what are they going to do?

If they only keep some of the new men how do they decide which ones? I guess Tyler will make it over to the beach as he has hit it off with two women. But that would be disappointing if he was the only one of the 5 to continue on.

I suppose they could keep everyone they have right now and bring in a couple more girls before the rose ceremony. Is there enough room at the beach for that many people?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And a Canuck…none other than Jesse Palmer.  

Jesse is still hotter than most of the guys, except for Australian Adam and Alex from Rachel's season IMO.  Every time I see him in his classy adult garb, I feel like I've taken a refreshing little break from the chaos.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Alexander Pope said:

Jesse is still hotter than most of the guys, except for Australian Adam and Alex from Rachel's season IMO.  Every time I see him in his classy adult garb, I feel like I've taken a refreshing little break from the chaos.

Yes 🙌! Another Jesse fan! His salt and pepper hair and five o clock shadow- and his classy suits and business casual outfits never get old for me.   He's definitely a major hunk! 🥰💯 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

But if the new guys don't go to the beach, there will be 13 girls for 8 men. That doesn't seem normal either. Five girls is too many to send home in one day.

I'm pretty sure - not spoiled, just based on what happened in the last episode - that Lace will self-eliminate when she finds out that Rodney wants to keep dating Eliza. I also wouldn't be surprised if TPTB gave the original women the option to pursue one of the new guys instead of going back to the ones on the beach. Right now it's just Shanae who seems interested in doing that; TBTP probably didn't anticipate what sad sacks Jill and Genevieve would turn out to be.

3 minutes ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Yes 🙌! Another Jesse fan! His salt and pepper hair and five o clock shadow- and his classy suits and business casual outfits never get old for me.   He's definitely a major hunk! 🥰💯 

And he speaks French. Don't forget that he speaks French. 🇫🇷

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm pretty sure - not spoiled, just based on what happened in the last episode - that Lace will self-eliminate when she finds out that Rodney wants to keep dating Eliza. I also wouldn't be surprised if TPTB gave the original women the option to pursue one of the new guys instead of going back to the ones on the beach. Right now it's just Shanae who seems interested in doing that; TBTP probably didn't anticipate what sad sacks Jill and Genevieve would turn out to be.

And he speaks French. Don't forget that he speaks French. 🇫🇷

Maybe because i didnt care for him as the bachelor, i dont find him at all attractive. However he is doing a very good job hosting!!!!! Makes me realize how awful and wierd the 2 giigling girls were !!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Regarding what will happen with the 5 new guys they added including Hot Adam....
I can't figure out how they will handle this!

I think the guys have the roses this week.

There are 8 guys at the beach and 5 new guys which is 13 men total.

There are 7 OG girls plus 6 new girls including Danielle which also equals 13.

I suppose they can't allow equal numbers of both sexes at the rose ceremony if they want some cast to be sent home.

So I guess they need to have fewer men before the ceremony.

So what are they going to do?

If they only keep some of the new men how do they decide which ones? I guess Tyler will make it over to the beach as he has hit it off with two women. But that would be disappointing if he was the only one of the 5 to continue on.

I suppose they could keep everyone they have right now and bring in a couple more girls before the rose ceremony. Is there enough room at the beach for that many people?

This is not a spoiler; just a guess. If they’re really ripping off Love Island, then they’ll bring out each original couple one at a time. Then they’ll make them say if they want to stay together or choose someone from the new group. So they’ll either return together, return with others, or if one person wants to stay together and the other chooses a new person, the former one will be sent home. Of course, the producers will already know the decision and have the new partner waiting in the wings if applicable, so there’s no opportunity to be like, uh, well actually I pick someone else, too! Then new and old couples are together, so there’s lots of opportunity for jealousy by the original partners or for the new guys/gals to meet for the first time and decide they like each other better. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This is not a spoiler; just a guess. If they’re really ripping off Love Island, then they’ll bring out each original couple one at a time. Then they’ll make them say if they want to stay together or choose someone from the new group. 

I'm going to respond to this in the spoiler thread as there is something there that ties into it...😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2022 at 7:14 PM, JenE4 said:

I’ve never seen a group look more miserable walking into a luxury suite. There’s air-conditioning—and no crabs in your bedroom! These are the same girls who whoop and holler when they’re going to “exotic locales” such as Iowa (okay, that was back in Chris Soules’ day but trying to remember an example of a bad location). They look like they’re walking to their execution.

I agree. How long have I lived for a week or more with no air conditioning in Mexico. Been there a number of times. Yeah I'll cry so much you'd think they're PMS ing. 

On 10/23/2022 at 2:51 PM, Melonie77 said:

I think he is by far the best looking man to ever enter the world of bachelor nation in the US! If he became our next Bachelor the producers would have to go all out picking his girls. Here's a photo of his last girlfriend!🤣

image.thumb.png.b7e4331366d04d60df2cdbd2e92c8eeb.png

Who??

On 10/18/2022 at 7:14 PM, JenE4 said:

I’ve never seen a group look more miserable walking into a luxury suite. There’s air-conditioning—and no crabs in your bedroom! These are the same girls who whoop and holler when they’re going to “exotic locales” such as Iowa (okay, that was back in Chris Soules’ day but trying to remember an example of a bad location). They look like they’re walking to their execution.

I agree. How can they live for a week or more with no air conditioning in Mexico. Been there a number of times.  They cry so much you'd think they're PMS ing. 

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 1