S17.E06: Telling Truely

• Start Topic

On 10/17/2022 at 12:38 AM, Art Of Noiz said:

I pick the kids I pick the dogs

My all time favorite Sister Wives quote. Janelle for the win!💗💗💗

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jnymph said:

My all time favorite Sister Wives quote. Janelle for the win!

Mine is "Dude, you're not even on the lease"    😄😄

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 10/16/2022 at 11:27 PM, SilverLake0315 said:

God, he is such an ASSHAT. I just got more and more angry as the ep went on. 

He does this thing where it's everybody else's fault but his that he doesn't have a relationship with his [non-Robyn] kids. I screamed at the screen so many times this episode.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, ladle said:

He does this thing where it's everybody else's fault but his that he doesn't have a relationship with his [non-Robyn] kids. I screamed at the screen so many times this episode.

Fair warning. Get used to screaming or throwing something because it doesn't get any better from here on out. Just when you think you have seen Kody at his worst, and you think he can't sink any lower...he goes lower....and lower. By the time you get to the most recent episodes you will understand that Kody Brown is the newest name for the deepest most subterranean Asshat microbes ever discovered.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 8
5 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Fair warning. Get used to screaming or throwing something because it doesn't get any better from here on out. Just when you think you have seen Kody at his worst, and you think he can't sink any lower...he goes lower....and lower. By the time you get to the most recent episodes you will understand that Kody Brown is the newest name for the deepest most subterranean Asshat microbes ever discovered.

I hate him so much already, I don't know how it could get worse - but I believe you! At this point, I'm watching for the amazing schadenfreude of seeing all the [non-Robyn] wives scurry away like rats from a sinking ship. 

• Like 5
On 12/17/2023 at 1:25 PM, Roslyn said:

Fair warning. Get used to screaming or throwing something because it doesn't get any better from here on out. Just when you think you have seen Kody at his worst, and you think he can't sink any lower...he goes lower....and lower.

OH MY GOD YOU WEREN'T WRONG!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5